• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your answer is the actual devils lie!

biblical Calvinism does not show anyone being chosen for hell! That is a lie!

so by hyper emphasizing these words- are you a universalist? do you believe all men are going to be saved?

Yes jesus died for teh whole world- thus making teh whole world savable! But that does not mean everyone will be saved. Also His death and resurrection removed any other path to salvation. Salvation only occurs by trusting in they death and resurrection of Jesus for you sin!

this statement is a pile of fetid horse manure! Calvinsim does no such thing! All it does do is point out what teh bilbe teaches! I have written clearly enough to tell you what the Bible teaches and Calvin confirms. So when you veer off what I clearly answered you with, you are simply bearing false witness.

Once again you lie about what Scripture teaches and Calvin confirms. "Calvinism" teaches no such thing! It says that God chooses to rescue some from our natural destiny in eternity! Neither you nor I know whom god will save and whom He will not! He does not predestine anyone to the lake fo fire- that is the devils lie and you have bought it and shows by your condemning style of writing!
If calvin does not show anyone being chosen for hell , then where on earth do those go who deny Christ . cause it aint heaven
and it aint the kingom . its the lake of fire . Thus if folks are chosen for heaven then it means they are chosen for the lake of fire as well ,
according to calvin . We cant pick and choose . YET How often GOD said , WHY WILL YE DIE . GOD desires not the death of the wicked
but rather they repent . Me thinks folks under calivin are gonna end up believing the all inclusive path .
When in truth the all inclusive is a LIE FROM HELL . My advice , instead of following calvin and trying to thus sayeth the LORD
on pre destination . HOW BOUT we just POINT FOLKS TO JESUS . Stick to just the gospel . AND if one rejects that , THEN YEAH
they going to the lake of fire .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Instead of trying to play GOD as did calvin and the popes . WHY Dont we just PREACH JESUS .
WHOEVER HEARS and BELEIVES will be saved , whoever rejects will be damned . WHY cant we just keep it simple .
NOW POINT TO CHRIST for HE ALONE is the only NAME whereby one may be saved . LET GOD do as HE WILL DO .
WE POINT TO JESUS .

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Gifts and calling of God are without repentance, GEN2REV.
Those who are deceived are not wise.
So, as i was telling you.
Hyper Calvinism, is the devil's lie. One of his biggest.
Its a bane to Faith and a curse to anyone who teaches that God chooses some for the lake of fire.
These "circular reasoning" sons of the devil will try to teach you that you have no "free will".
Have they tried to teach you this also, GEN2REV?
And what ive noticed, is that these Cross Denying, Grace Hating, faith mockers who want to SHOUT that they are CALVINISTS, ... Ive noticed that they believe that all their family, and all their friends, and everyone in their church is "the ELECT", yet, they will come to a forum like this, and try to convince REAL CHRISTIANS that some of them are "chosen for Hell"... and thats the Devil's work.
And they LOVE doing it.
I don't believe God chooses people for the Lake of Fire.

Has anybody here claimed that?

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Instead of trying to play GOD as did calvin and the popes . WHY Dont we just PREACH JESUS .
WHOEVER HEARS and BELEIVES will be saved , whoever rejects will be damned . WHY cant we just keep it simple .
NOW POINT TO CHRIST for HE ALONE is the only NAME whereby one may be saved . LET GOD do as HE WILL DO .
WE POINT TO JESUS .
Amen! John 3:18 - He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. Acts 4:12 - Neither is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.

Keep it simple! :)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Those who are deceived are not wise.I don't believe God chooses people for the Lake of Fire.

Has anybody here claimed that?

All Hyper Calvinists claim it.
So, be honest about this .....
At least own up to the Satanic Theology that rules your faith and your "church".

Listen up..

You, and all Hyper Calvinists, teach that God chooses SOME, for heaven.
So, that is CHOOSING THE REST FOR HELL.
You are not too stupid to understand and realize this, im assuming. ????

So, in your family, who has God chosen NOT TO CHOOSE FOR HEAVEN?
Ah, you would PRETEND that He chose all of them for Heaven, but not all the members here?
You're a LIAR, and your words continue to prove your hyper calvinism doctrine of DEVILS. Hebrews 13:9

Last edited:

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All Hyper Calvinists claim it.
So, be honest about this .....
At least own up to the Satanic Theology that rules your faith and your "church".

Listen up..

You, and all Hyper Calvinists, teach that God chooses SOME, for heaven.
So, that is CHOOSING THE REST FOR HELL.
You are not too stupid to understand and realize this, im assuming. ????

So, in your family, who has God chosen NOT TO CHOOSE FOR HEAVEN?
Ah, you would PRETEND that He chose all of them for Heaven, but not all the members here?
You're a LIAR, and your words continue to prove your hyper calvinism doctrine of DEVILS. Hebrews 13:9
No. I don't.

I've stated clearly that I'm not Calvinist, of any kind.

And I've seen nobody, on any Forum, claiming what you're accusing everybody of claiming.

Do you ever post anything based on any facts?

Reactions: amigo de christo

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No. I don't.

I've stated clearly that I'm not Calvinist, of any kind.
?

You are on a Anti-Hyper Calvinism Thread knowingly defending the worst satanic theology that exists, .... and yet you are not a "calvinist".
I say that if you are defending it, then you are it.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And I've seen nobody, on any Forum, claiming what you're accusing everybody of claiming.

When you, on a forum, teach or preach that God only saves some, while omitting others, you have now taught that God sends some to hell who never had a chance to believe in Jesus.
So, to defend this lie, on my Thread is to PREACH the Lie, on this forum..
Such as you are doing...so, you are the "one" doing it, and not just you.
Listen
When you defend heresy, Cross Rejecting deception, in public, as you are doing then you are absolutely preaching and teaching it.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you, on a forum, teach or preach that God only saves some, while omitting others, you have now taught that God sends some to hell who never had a chance to believe in Jesus.
So, to defend this lie, on my Thread is to PREACH the Lie, on this forum..
Such as you are doing...so, you are the "one" doing it, and not just you.
Listen
When you defend heresy, Cross Rejecting deception, in public, as you are doing then you are absolutely preaching and teaching it.
You're nuts.

98% of all that you say here is completely unbiblical nonsense.

I am comforted to see that you start thread after thread after thread here with very few paying you any real attention. And the majority, of the few that do, are telling you that you're wrong.

You live in delusion.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You're nuts.

98% of all that you say here is completely unbiblical nonsense.

Actually John Calvin is the "nut" and you Gen2Rev, are in hard pursuit of the same.

You dont even have the god given sense to be able to understand what TULIP Hyper Calvinism, teaches, yet you want to pretend, as usual that you have a clue.
You are on a Thread that accurately describes the "predestined elect" doctrine of Devils.

Try to at least get the facts on this demonic bible twisting heresy that is the "predestined elect" theology of devils.. that has you in its net. Hebrews 13:9

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didnt over emphasize the word....in the verse. I quoted the verse, as its written.
So, to a Calvinist, that probably seems like its "overemphasized".
You do understand the definition of the world... ALL ?
ALL?
"I will draw ALL men to me"? That means EVERYONE.....
This Drawing is always happening. And all are allowed access to Jesus,... Everyone.
Will all believe?
No, and that is their FREE WILL.

So do you believe in universal salvation? that everyone gets saved?

Listen up.... God can't send you to HELL for "Christ Rejection" if He wont let you believe">
How can God cause you to go to Hell, and be JUST< if He causes you to reject Christ, which is the reason you go?

God never causes a person to reject Jesus. We do that naturally on our own. That is your problem you cannot see.
Thousands die daily who go to hell because they never even had a chance to hear about Jesus!

You trying to tell god what is fair and not fair is arrogance to the max!

Also.
I will correct you again.
Calvinism teaches that some in your Family, and in mine, and in everyone's here, were BORN TO BURN IN THE LAKE OF FIRE< according to the Will of God.

So, Do not lie to these members about that, as you are lying to yourself and to me.
See, you dont want to face the truth, as then you'll have to get out of that Satanic Deception, had you the courage to face it.

Time to face it, Ronald.
Today is the day.

Once again you are just plain lying about what the bible teaches and Calvinism confirms! All are born condemned to hell! God does not force people to hell. all who go to hell do so by their very own nature!

I believed like you when I was a baby Christian. then I read the bible and before I picked up any theology books, I saw the bible speak of what you call Calvinism, without the added lies you have placed there of course.

You need to stop lying about what "Calvinism" teaches. It is unbecoming of a believer.

Whatever God does is just and fair. Remember god is not obligated to save a single soul! And if He let all of us rot in the lake of fire for all eternity, He would still be perfectly just and fair!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If calvin does not show anyone being chosen for hell , then where on earth do those go who deny Christ . cause it aint heaven
and it aint the kingom . its the lake of fire . Thus if folks are chosen for heaven then it means they are chosen for the lake of fire as well ,
according to calvin . We cant pick and choose . YET How often GOD said , WHY WILL YE DIE . GOD desires not the death of the wicked
but rather they repent . Me thinks folks under calivin are gonna end up believing the all inclusive path .
When in truth the all inclusive is a LIE FROM HELL . My advice , instead of following calvin and trying to thus sayeth the LORD
on pre destination . HOW BOUT we just POINT FOLKS TO JESUS . Stick to just the gospel . AND if one rejects that , THEN YEAH
they going to the lake of fire .

YOu are wrong in sayhing that they are chosen for the lake of fire as well. That is an unbiblical conclusion based on human philosophy.

all are condemned to hell at conception! God chooses no one to go to the lake of fire- we go there naturally. that is human destiny! God chooses to save some. How and Why? don't have a clue! That is Gods business. I just fall on my knees before my Faqther in heaven and weep that I belong to HIm now!

But as far as Calvinism vs. Arminius's teaching on Scripture, it is a necessary battle among believers. Why? Because it goes to teh heart of the sovereingty of God and soteriology. It goes to what Scripture teaches and amongst those who call on the name of Jesus we must contend for truth! I do not argue this with unbelievers, that is pearls before swine.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You need to stop lying about what "Calvinism" teaches. !

If you think im lying, then you don't understand "predestined elect". "only the elect"... or Calvinism in general.

Hyper Calvinism teaches that before you were born, God chose you as the "elect", or not.
And if "not" you are not given an opportunity to believe in Jesus.
Calvinists in general deny that Freewill exists.

Im assuming you are deceived about that also?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you think im lying, then you don't understand "predestined elect". "only the elect"... or Calvinism in general.

Hyper Calvinism teaches that before you were born, God chose you as the "elect", or not.
And if "not" you are not given an opportunity to believe in Jesus.
Calvinists in general deny that Freewill exists.

Im assuming you are deceived about that also?

Freewill does not exist for an unbeliever! Nowhere in teh bible does it say a person dead in their trespasses and sins has a natural ability to choose God!

It is not Calvinism that teaches that, it is the bible that teaches we are the elect from the foundation of the world. Clavin merely confirmed what the bible unambiguously teaches.

Ephesians 1:4
King James Version

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Why you deny that the saved are chosen by God for salvation is beyond me.

1 Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Kind of trashes free will !

Romans 8:6-8
King James Version

6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Definitely ends the myth of free will!

choosing Jesus as Savior is something that definitely pleases God, and the natural man CANNOT do that according to God!

Now believers have free will restored to them at salvation. Only believers can choose between serving god and not serving god. the natural man cannot serve god.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOu are wrong in sayhing that they are chosen for the lake of fire as well. That is an unbiblical conclusion based on human philosophy.

all are condemned to hell at conception! God chooses no one to go to the lake of fire- we go there naturally. that is human destiny! God chooses to save some. How and Why? don't have a clue! That is Gods business. I just fall on my knees before my Faqther in heaven and weep that I belong to HIm now!

But as far as Calvinism vs. Arminius's teaching on Scripture, it is a necessary battle among believers. Why? Because it goes to teh heart of the sovereingty of God and soteriology. It goes to what Scripture teaches and amongst those who call on the name of Jesus we must contend for truth! I do not argue this with unbelievers, that is pearls before swine.
I never said they were . I simply said that perhaps according to calivin they were .
The truth is we would be much better off Pointing folks to Christ and teaching in HE alone is salvation
rather than trying to say thus sayeth the Lord concering pre destination and etc .
Simply learn Christ . Know and understand that the only way one is saved is by the Grace of GOD through faith in Christ .
This may shock you but even the man calvin , that folks place upon a pedastal next to Christ himself , WAS DEAD WRONG on some things .
SURE he might have had some things right . But heck even ROME has some things right , AND ROME IS DEADLY .
I say it would be a whole lot better if we simply taught what is written , RATHER than the intepretations of certain men .
MUCH simplier . Truth is even if i had all knowledge , I would have no man name a religion after me .
NOR would i even call my self after the name of another man . Like LUTHERISM , OR CALVINSIM . HECK EVEN PAUL
complained about it . MEN are men . PEROID . And most are dangerous anyone . BUT EVEN PAUL
who taught correct doctrine as did appollos , as did peter , WOULD REBUKE the church for trying to even call themselves after paul
OR appollos . THESE Denominations , GOTTA GO and fast too . TIME TO RETURN TO BIBLES and LEARN JESUS
Remember what paul wrote to the corinthinans , YE ALLOW IT IF A MAN EXALTS HIMSELF . SO HOW COME
we call ourselves after the names of men . My name is CHRISTAIN ALONE . THEY can keep all of that stuff .

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If God does not choose you for heaven, then He certainly chose you for hell.

You dont seem to realize just how DEMONIC Calvinism is...........

No, But I realize how demonic you putting words in gods mouth is! You are making a statement that god never uttered or even implied!

All are condemned! All naturally go to the lake of fire by nature! God does not have to choose- everyone is going there by nature! God in His mercy has chosen to rescue som efrom our deserved fate! Why you do not understand that concerns me.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said they were . I simply said that perhaps according to calivin they were .
The truth is we would be much better off Pointing folks to Christ and teaching in HE alone is salvation
rather than trying to say thus sayeth the Lord concering pre destination and etc .
Simply learn Christ

Well as these things are part and parcel of learning Christ, they must be learned and accepted! It is all in His Word.

We do not share these things with unbelievers, they need to receive Christ first before they can hope to understand deeper truths found in Scripture. We must learn and teach the whole counsel of God even if it is uncomfortable for our emotions or intellect.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and it aint the kingom . its the lake of fire

Well I have not seen Calvin teach any such thing! all go to th elake of fire by nature! It is the destiny of every sould if god does nothing! All are lost. Calvin did confirm what teh bible teaches- that is god has chosen to recue some from our deserved fate and grant us everlasting life!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well as these things are part and parcel of learning Christ, they must be learned and accepted! It is all in His Word.

We do not share these things with unbelievers, they need to receive Christ first before they can hope to understand deeper truths found in Scripture. We must learn and teach the whole counsel of God even if it is uncomfortable for our emotions or intellect.
But calvin was wrong on some things . I suggest we simply teach the bible .
What kind of man would support tribunals that put witches to DEATH , and etc . OH yeah CALIVIN DID . SOMETHING was NOT RIGHT with that man .I could have understood if he had said Witches had to be cast out of the church . But them tribunals DID much more than that .
And calvin never stopped them . SO YOU TELL ME . WHO has the RIGHT , the ONLY RIGHT to execute the letter of death
against a person . OH YEAH THE JUDGE OF THE LAW . THAT WOULD BE GOD , not man .
The man had serious ISSUES .