• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well other than misapplying the eschatological passage on enduring to teh end and forcing it wrongly to be a soteriological verse, I agree with all you wrote here.
Oh , so you are telling me I DONT have to endure to the end . yet JESUS said we did . So did paul .
SO why is it evil just cause i say the same . Any lamb would well know WE must continue in CHRIST to the end
and that if one dont , WELL they never truly KNEW HIM .

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well other than misapplying the eschatological passage on enduring to teh end and forcing it wrongly to be a soteriological verse

You say this because you’re corrupted with Dispensational Theology.

I am a staunch dispensationalist

Dispensationalism forces the Bible to be wrongly divided and making void many vital doctrines.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh , so you are telling me I DONT have to endure to the end . yet JESUS said we did . So did paul .
SO why is it evil just cause i say the same . Any lamb would well know WE must continue in CHRIST to the end
If we don’t finish the race as per Paul we are disqualified. He should endures until the end declared the Bible will be saved .

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well if they never knew Him, that means they were never a lamb to begin with.

Salvation is given once for all time and eternity. We cannot lose what is in Christ's possession for us.

Don't know where you get me calling what you said evil.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You say this because you’re corrupted with Dispensational Theology.

Dispensationalism forces the Bible to be wrongly divided and making void many vital doctrines.

Care to prove why? Or are you just going to vomit out an accusation and leave it at that!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

About enduring to the end. I am really surprised one such as yourself would pull that verse out of it context and misapply it! I thought much better of you!

Matt. 10 was a direct warning to the disciples and an instruction for them.

Matt. 24 is eschatological and not soteriological. It is for the tribulation saints and not the church.

But if one who appears saved then departs from teh faith they appeared to have- they never were saved according to the scriptures, not that they were saved and then became unsaved.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
About enduring to the end. I am really surprised one such as yourself would pull that verse out of it context and misapply it! I thought much better of you!

Matt. 10 was a direct warning to the disciples and an instruction for them.

Matt. 24 is eschatological and not soteriological. It is for the tribulation saints and not the church.

But if one who appears saved then departs from teh faith they appeared to have- they never were saved according to the scriptures, not that they were saved and then became unsaved.
I already made mention of the fact that if folks come out they were never truly of us .
I have watched many folks try and go around what paul himself warns about . We should be exhorting one another daily
to continue in Christ , not attacking those who do .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well if they never knew Him, that means they were never a lamb to begin with.

Salvation is given once for all time and eternity. We cannot lose what is in Christ's possession for us.

Don't know where you get me calling what you said evil.
Folks act like it is . Anytime one comes reminding us to endure to the end , folks act like that is wrong .
yet the early church and Christ himself said the same things . WE need to embrace all those SPIRIT filled reminders .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hopefully you will figure it out before the Lord vomits you out…

In other words you just like to make vapid accusations without being able to back them up. OK then.

I didn't know that believing in biblical dispensationalism and a litreral interpretation of Scripture was cause to lose ones salvation. Oh wait- that is just another vapid accusation of yours isn't it?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Folks act like it is . Anytime one comes reminding us to endure to the end , folks act like that is wrong .
yet the early church and Christ himself said the same things . WE need to embrace all those SPIRIT filled reminders .

and believers never worry about enduring to the end, for our hearts love Him! We may fail and stumble and even had bad periods, but we always return to the one who loves us.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already made mention of the fact that if folks come out they were never truly of us .
I have watched many folks try and go around what paul himself warns about . We should be exhorting one another daily
to continue in Christ , not attacking those who do .

And I do exhort, but I also correct those who misapply scripture verses on wrong topics.