I am a Theistic Satanist.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good. Lots of intelligent responses. That's why I came to this room, to communicate with others about spirituality. You guys have given me a lot of stuff to examine and process. A lot of questions that I will try to answer. First of all, through my practice I have acquired some strange abilities. Satan offers power and success, among other things in the physical world. I am not interested in money or materialistic things so I don't use those rituals. What I do have, and use, is the ability to recognize what Christians call the "Holy Spirit". When communicating with some of you I felt the presence of the Holy Spirit and acknowledged it. When someone speaks to me and I detect the presence of the Holy Spirit, I tend to pay attention. There are many here that speak the truth. And I have already seen the proof. I have opened my home to demons and I allow them to dwell in my home. As long as they are not behaving maliciously I allow them to use my home as a safe haven. Sure they offer me power but as I said, advancement in the material world is not important to me. What happens, is when someone here communicates with me and the Holy Spirit is present, my "guests" respond. Some of them flee instantly. Some of the older, more powerful demons are able to stand when the Holy Spirit is present and face it. Now, they offer me assistance. The temptation to use the LaVeyan destruction ritual against this self-righteous, confused member called Stranger is what I am faced with. But I told the admins of this room that I will NOT attack you. I will NOT bring demonic forces into this room. This is a CHRISTIAN chat room, and I believe that using the destruction ritual and unleashing demons to attack Stranger is definitely not what Christ would have me do. As previously stated, the Holy Spirit is present without a doubt when I listen to Sword, JesusisFaithful, ScottA, VictoryinJesus, and other members. But with Stranger, I do not feel the Holy Spirit's presence- which signals to me that Stranger's thinking is not Christ-like. And if you read his posts and see how he is attacking me with scripture that I doubt he even understands. I'm not saying that Christ is not present within Stranger- He is just not manifesting Himself, thus the message that Stranger brings is not TRUTH, therefore the Holy Spirit is not present. What is present is prejudice, intolerance, hate and general lack of compassion. Stranger is attacking me by himself. He is using scripture as a weapon. God is not a part of Stranger's attacks. His statements come from his own ego, not from Christ. Bottom line: People like Stranger are the reason Satanism exists. Want some subjective proof? The demons I have invited into my home do NOT flee from Stranger's message because they do not view him as a threat. He has no power and is merely a liar- and he is not even aware of it. He would be an easy target because his connection to God has a lot of holes and flaws, making it easier for demons to access him and impact his life in a negative way. But I have given my word that I will not curse this room or any of its members, and I will not allow demonic forces to enter this chat room with me. I am here to talk about spirituality and God. Not to spend time listening to people like Stranger, who obviously needs this advice: Work on yourself first. Correct your thinking and remove hate, intolerance, condemnation, judgement and self-righteousness from your heart. Stranger, you do have all of these Godless attributes in your heart. You reflect poorly upon Christianity when you speak in a way that exposes your confusion. People like you are pushing people away from Christ. You are part of the problem. Your message is negative and ineffectual. I do not believe you should call yourself a Christian because I don't believe you are one.

No one doubts you have strange abilities. Where did you get this ability to recognize the Holy Spirit, when you don't have that Spirit?

No one doubts you open your home to demons.

You are a liar because no demons can face the Holy Spirit. If the Holy Spirit is present, your demons and your god satan will flee.

You say you don't believe I am a Christian. Then go ahead and use your 'LaVeyan destruction ritual'. But, recognize that if I am a Christian, whatever ritual you want to perform on me, will first go through Jesus Christ. Have at it.

Indeed, I am part of your problem. Because Jesus Christ is your problem.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are not MY problem. You are a problem to the world. I must again stress that I gave my word to the room admins that I will not use any type of Satanic ritual to attack this room or any of its members. I'm confident that the LaVeyan ritual, or any of the tools at my disposal would be able to make you suffer. Yes, it would identify and acknowledge the presence of Christ- which all humans have, but that is not a guarantee that Christ will intervene and defend you. Given your condition, Christ may indeed find it prudent not to do so- in order that you may be convicted. I have successfully used the LaVeyan rituals against those who profess to know Christ. I have witnessed the destruction of many souls. It is not something to rejoice about. It is not a positive thing. I have seen demonic possession up close and personal. These abilities fit into the Church of Satan's system, but they do not line up with the Declaration of Independence. Yes, in the presence of Christ all the lesser demons flee. But, older, ancient demons do not. This is something I have personally witnessed. They can stand in the light of God but there is very little they can do except observe. Concerning the Holy Spirit, you are making the assertion that the Holy Spirit can only be seen and felt by people who are within your personal version of God. Even if your God was the true Creator that is the TRUTH, the statement that the Holy Spirit is only recognizable by people that are in Christ is incorrect.

Jesus Christ is your problem.

Indeed, demons and devils can recognize the Holy Spirit. Which is why they get the hell out of there. I was asking how you recognize the Holy Spirit? No doubt it is because of the spirit in you, which is not of God.

Go ahead and give your excuses for not using your 'LaVeya ritual' . I think you're scared. Scared of the power of Christ. Your rituals mean nothing. Demonic possession is impossible for the believer in Christ. Give it your best shot. Christains have seen demonic possession up close and personal also. And guess Who always comes out on top. Jesus Christ. All demons flee from Him. satan flees from Him.

Yes, you recognize the Holy Spirit, as an enemy. I recognize Him as He possesses me.

Stranger

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a fine example of what I'm saying. There is no condemnation in Christ. That is TRUTH.

That is not the whole verse. There are consequences to believers living after the flesh where there is condemnation, but not of the kind you think.

Romans 8:1There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit....13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. 24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. 25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. 26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

Every believer will be judged by what they build on that foundation which was laid by Christ Jesus. If all that was built on that foundation was the works of the flesh, it will be destroyed, but the foundation remains for he is still saved, but for defiling the temple of God which is the believer's body, it will be destroyed; as incurring physical death.

1 Corinthians 3:10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. 11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; 13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. 16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

An example of one sin defiling the temple of God is fornication below.

1 Corinthians 6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit. 18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. 19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

So when an unrepentant but yet saved believer is excommunicated from the assembly for fornication; he is given unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh so that the spirit may be saved in the day of Christ.

1 Corinthians 5:1It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.2 And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.3 For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,4 In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Once he has repented of fornication with His help, he would be allowed back in the assembly.

I dare say, you play a dangerous game having fellowship with demons. When you realize that you do not have power over them as given by other demons and they start messing with you bad, call on Jesus Christ to save you from them and bid them no more into your home.

1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

2 Corinthians 6:13 Now for a recompence in the same, (I speak as unto my children,) be ye also enlarged.14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Tripp1523

May 15, 2017
Greenville, SC
Faith
Country
United States
That is not the whole verse. There are consequences to believers living after the flesh where there is condemnation, but not of the kind you think.

Romans 8:1There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit....13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. 24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. 25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. 26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

Every believer will be judged by what they build on that foundation which was laid by Christ Jesus. If all that was built on that foundation was the works of the flesh, it will be destroyed, but the foundation remains for he is still saved, but for defiling the temple of God which is the believer's body, it will be destroyed; as incurring physical death.

1 Corinthians 3:10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. 11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; 13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. 16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

An example of one sin defiling the temple of God is fornication below.

1 Corinthians 6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit. 18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. 19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

So when an unrepentant but yet saved believer is excommunicated from the assembly for fornication; he is given unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh so that the spirit may be saved in the day of Christ.

1 Corinthians 5:1It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.2 And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.3 For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,4 In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Once he has repented of fornication with His help, he would be allowed back in the assembly.

I dare say, you play a dangerous game having fellowship with demons. When you realize that you do not have power over them as given by other demons and they start messing with you bad, call on Jesus Christ to save you from them and bid them no more into your home.

1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

2 Corinthians 6:13 Now for a recompence in the same, (I speak as unto my children,) be ye also enlarged.14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

This post contains a lot of information that will take a few minutes for me to completely process. It is truth to say that I have no power over the demons in my home. I don't think about trying to command them, and rarely accept their offers to assist me. The only power that I can use these demons for is to advance myself in the earthly realm. I am not concerned with material success and money is not important to me. So I do not utilize the demons to acquire any earthly possession or earthly status. Their offers to help me involve earthly things that are fleeting and temporary.

Tripp1523

May 15, 2017
Greenville, SC
Faith
Country
United States
Satanism is not my field of expertise, and you said, theistic satanism is a horse of a different color. I won't stone you or burn you at the stake, but I would like to share with you an interview with a former satanist. I don't know if you have ever participated in desecrating a consecrated communion host or not. That's not the point. The point is being able to identifying it. Here is a piece if it:

"...I had also heard, I continued, that Satanists steal consecrated communion bread from their local Catholic churches which they desecrate at these black services. For example, I have heard of Catholic parishes where this is such a problem that the pastor is forced to post special attendants during Holy Communion who watch to make sure that no one receives the Eucharist and walks away without consuming the host. The Satanists take these consecrated hosts to their services—these wafers of “bread” that Catholics believe have been miraculously transformed by the Holy Spirit into the Body and Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ—and desecrate them with spit, bodily waste, and other such unimaginable blasphemies. Before your conversion, I asked Nicolas, did you and your fellow Satanists steal consecrated hosts for this purpose? “Yes,” Nicolas answered, “we did.”

The poor guy probably felt like he was being interrogated by the CIA by this point, but knowing that I might never have this opportunity again, I asked Nicolas one final question. I told him that I had also heard that those who were very deep in Satanism could actually tell whether a communion host had been consecrated or not. For example, they will not steal communion bread from Protestant communion meals, nor will they steal unblessed communion bread for desecration at these “Black Masses.” It would not work because some of the Satanists would immediately recognize that it was just ordinary bread. They would be able to tell that Jesus Christ was not sacramentally present there.

I asked Nicolas whether this also was true. He again replied that it is, and he told us that he could do this himself before his conversion from Satanism. A chill went down my spine. If someone were to put ten identical communion hosts in front of him, nine unconsecrated and one consecrated, he would have been able to point directly and immediately to the host that had been consecrated. I asked him in amazement, “But how were you able to know?!?” He looked at me and the words he spoke are forever burned in my memory: “Because of the hate,” he said. “Because of the burning hate I would feel toward that host, apart from all the others.”

His words hit me like a baseball bat. Some of the saints also had this mystical knowledge of the Lord’s Eucharistic presence, but this knowledge flowed from their deep union with Christ. Nicolas, on the other hand, knew Christ’s presence because his worship of Satan had worked the opposite mystical connection to the Eucharist—he knew Jesus was there not because of his love for Jesus, but because of his deep hate. It makes my skin crawl just to think about such hatred..." http://saintfactory.com/satanism-the-eucharist/

I'm not saying you "hate" the Eucharist; I know nothing about your beliefs. I just wanted to give you something to think about.

Yes, this type of activity- urinating in the Holy water and spitting on the sacraments is mainly found in the Atheistic branches. However, there are Satanic churches that are Theistic that use the sacraments in their rituals. But, like Christianity, Satanism is full of false teachers. From the Theistic viewpoint, there are 2 legitimate churches that use the sacraments. One teaching, that I question, is that spitting on the sacraments somehow pleases Satan and this symbolic gesture will elevate your connection to Satan. The original Black Mass contains a similar ritual that was created by Anton LaVey, but that is an atheistic organization. The entire LaVeyan Black Mass is pure theater. There is a church in Utah called The Liberated of Lucifer that centers their dogma around doing stuff like this. Their entire doctrine is based on mocking Christ. Their website is full of images of Christ engaging in homosexual activity, portraits of Satan standing mightily above Jesus with his pitchfork. They really go out of their way to ridicule Christ. I contacted this church. I asked the High Priest what is the purpose of mocking Christ? What does that do? How does that help? Personally, I think the mocking of Christ is childish and accomplishes nothing spiritually.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
okay folks enough is enough. Many of the comments made on this thread have breached forum rules. This thread as been edited and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.