I am a Theistic Satanist.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Satan is behind all organizations that refuse Christ as the Son of God and Saviour. It doesn't matter to him what they call themselves. It doesn't matter what you have armed yourselves with. God is against you. If God is against you, what do you do? You can claim all the rights you want, but if God is against you, your rights are out the window. No...your enemy is God. Good luck with that.

Oh, you weep. How touching. Sword will be moved I'm sure. I am not. Your so called 'positive changes' are against God and Christ. You will lose. There is no coming against God and winning. Your father knows it. Shame he can't or won't relay that to you.

satan is begind anything that is against God correct.

God is not agaisnt him. so you are wrong with this statement.
Tripp God is not you enemy. Jesus Died for you. I am sorry for this misteaching thats been throwen at you.
satrnger must be reading the 67 book of the new testiment that he wrote called. The book of condemnation.
There is NO CONDEMNATION IN CHRIST NONE.
See starnger and many others have been taught in the traditional churches. and they have allowed scripture to come down to there experiances as oppose to what the Word actully says.
Stranger God never asked you to fight anyone. You have one right and that is to love. You have no love or concern for this mans salvation. There is zero love in any of your post even to me. Most of your posts are quite sarchastic.
stanger satan was you father once. How did you reverse that???????????????

So much confusion in the churches and among Christians. Everyone thinks hes correct. and obviously that is impossible.
I dont know what part of love for a neighbour you dont get stranger.

You have ZERO goahead from scripture to talk the way you do. Zero. This is why you need prayer as much as Tripp does.

Tripp1523

May 15, 2017
Greenville, SC
Faith
Country
United States
satan is begind anything that is against God correct.

God is not agaisnt him. so you are wrong with this statement.
Tripp God is not you enemy. Jesus Died for you. I am sorry for this misteaching thats been throwen at you.
satrnger must be reading the 67 book of the new testiment that he wrote called. The book of condemnation.
There is NO CONDEMNATION IN CHRIST NONE.
See starnger and many others have been taught in the traditional churches. and they have allowed scripture to come down to there experiances as oppose to what the Word actully says.
Stranger God never asked you to fight anyone. You have one right and that is to love. You have no love or concern for this mans salvation. There is zero love in any of your post even to me. Most of your posts are quite sarchastic.
stanger satan was you father once. How did you reverse that???????????????

So much confusion in the churches and among Christians. Everyone thinks hes correct. and obviously that is impossible.
I dont know what part of love for a neighbour you dont get stranger.

You have ZERO goahead from scripture to talk the way you do. Zero. This is why you need prayer as much as Tripp does.
That is a fine example of what I'm saying. There is no condemnation in Christ. That is TRUTH.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That is a fine example of what I'm saying. There is no condemnation in Christ. That is TRUTH.
He never came to condem the world but to save it and restore it to its original created value.
Yes but there is a decision to take. Jesus either died for you and you except Him or you reject Him as saviour.
Some people trip up on say this prayer and get to heaven. Thats not quite true. That prayer is a 100 years old only. what did they do before that. They belived in there heart. and God looks at the heart. My wife is a Christian and never asked Jesus to be her saviour. people also get stuck on that because it is not church tradition. How ever she is saved. And that is saved in its FULL meaning not the traditional half version of the church saved.
The decition is taken in the heart. Its not taken for the elders and you need to prove it. God knows the heart.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Satanism is very misunderstood. The Church of Satan was created in the late 60's and it was an atheistic system. Now the most proactive Satanic church is the Satanic Temple, and they have carried that atheistic philosophy with them. I left Church of Satan because I am not an atheist. I believe in intelligent design. But when I look to Christian churches all I see are false prophets. Mankind's understanding of God is so wrong. I wonder if anyone in this chat room has it right. Because there is a problem in America, spiritually, Theistic Satanism exists. It is 100% reactive to this problem. So, I am presently church director and assist to the High Priest at Church of Leviathan. Are you going to stone me to death?

If what you say is true, and Jesus Christ condones stoning a man to death, then yes that is my enemy. I would rather cast myself into the lake of fire than serve the tyrannical God that you are presenting.

G'day

Welcome to this forum, and i just gotta say i feel sorry for you man, sorry for what you have experienced with many Christians, that has pushed you to turning to Satanism, I'm sorry that you feel rejected by a lot of Christians. I only got good news for you man, and nothing but good news, no matter what many have been telling you, this is the truth. Jesus does not hate you, he loves you, he loves you very much, he doesn't want you to end up in the lake of fire, and neither do I, it's Satan who wants you in the Lake of Fire, not Jesus, as a matter of fact Jesus wants you to go to Heaven, he wants everybody to go to heaven. You may feel rejected right at this moment by many, but think about God, think about the Holy Spirit, think about Jesus, he knows what it's like, he gets rejected, mocked and loses friends every single day and he is greatly sad by it, think about bullies picking on a kid at school, well it happens trillions time more to God, then that kid, could you just imagine how God would feel, he loves every single one of us greatly and some people just go rejecting him, but he still loves every single one of those people who reject him. To tell you about me personally, I was no Trump at school, I wasn't a popular kid, I was pretty lonely in fact, people used to leave me out and gossip about me, say mean things about me behind my back, it was sad, could you imagine how much more sad it would be for God? It even hurts him man when a Christian bully's someone else, because it doesn't represent a true image of Christ. But what you gotta know is Jesus loves you, whether you love him or not, i understand you have had a bad experience with a lot of Christians, but don't worry about them, they may say mean things to you, but try to ignore that, i know it's easy to say, and I'm sorry for that.

I understand it would be hard for you to walk into a Christian Church or read the Bible as a whole, we are in New Testament times and Jesus is grace, Jesus is forgiveness, Jesus is love and I want to encourage you mate, instead of going to a Church or picking up the Bible, to build a personal relationship with the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Jesus, actually find out what he has got to tell you, pray to him, talk to him, call out to him in times of trouble, you can't imagine how much he cares for you, ask him to show you how great his grace is, how great his forgiveness is, how great his love is.

God be with you.

In loving-kindness from Josho.

Reactions: Sword

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Satanism is not my field of expertise, and you said, theistic satanism is a horse of a different color. I won't stone you or burn you at the stake, but I would like to share with you an interview with a former satanist. I don't know if you have ever participated in desecrating a consecrated communion host or not. That's not the point. The point is being able to identifying it. Here is a piece if it:

"...I had also heard, I continued, that Satanists steal consecrated communion bread from their local Catholic churches which they desecrate at these black services. For example, I have heard of Catholic parishes where this is such a problem that the pastor is forced to post special attendants during Holy Communion who watch to make sure that no one receives the Eucharist and walks away without consuming the host. The Satanists take these consecrated hosts to their services—these wafers of “bread” that Catholics believe have been miraculously transformed by the Holy Spirit into the Body and Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ—and desecrate them with spit, bodily waste, and other such unimaginable blasphemies. Before your conversion, I asked Nicolas, did you and your fellow Satanists steal consecrated hosts for this purpose? “Yes,” Nicolas answered, “we did.”

The poor guy probably felt like he was being interrogated by the CIA by this point, but knowing that I might never have this opportunity again, I asked Nicolas one final question. I told him that I had also heard that those who were very deep in Satanism could actually tell whether a communion host had been consecrated or not. For example, they will not steal communion bread from Protestant communion meals, nor will they steal unblessed communion bread for desecration at these “Black Masses.” It would not work because some of the Satanists would immediately recognize that it was just ordinary bread. They would be able to tell that Jesus Christ was not sacramentally present there.

I asked Nicolas whether this also was true. He again replied that it is, and he told us that he could do this himself before his conversion from Satanism. A chill went down my spine. If someone were to put ten identical communion hosts in front of him, nine unconsecrated and one consecrated, he would have been able to point directly and immediately to the host that had been consecrated. I asked him in amazement, “But how were you able to know?!?” He looked at me and the words he spoke are forever burned in my memory: “Because of the hate,” he said. “Because of the burning hate I would feel toward that host, apart from all the others.”

His words hit me like a baseball bat. Some of the saints also had this mystical knowledge of the Lord’s Eucharistic presence, but this knowledge flowed from their deep union with Christ. Nicolas, on the other hand, knew Christ’s presence because his worship of Satan had worked the opposite mystical connection to the Eucharist—he knew Jesus was there not because of his love for Jesus, but because of his deep hate. It makes my skin crawl just to think about such hatred..." http://saintfactory.com/satanism-the-eucharist/

I'm not saying you "hate" the Eucharist; I know nothing about your beliefs. I just wanted to give you something to think about.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If what you say is true, and Jesus Christ condones stoning a man to death, then yes that is my enemy. I would rather cast myself into the lake of fire than serve the tyrannical God that you are presenting.

Yes, I know you would. All in the Lake of Fire want nothing to do with God. That is why they are there.

And what god are you serving?

Stranger

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm talking about a legitimate American church that is recognized by the state, doesn't pay taxes, etc. As an organized religion it did not exist until Anton LaVey invented it in the 60's. My church views Jesus as a spiritual teacher and a recognized spiritual being.
Wel Im sorry but christians dont even have it right, They will sit here and argue with you, but they dont even get it. Church is not from God,and christians are not supposed to be a part of this world, we are born from above but live on this earth, What has Jesus to do with governments, he is only interesetd in people. teh churches of this world are just that a part of this world, Even Jesus paid His taxes, REemeber teh fish that he sent teh disciple to catch and than whom took a coin out of its mouth, than asked him whos picture it was, Render to ceaser what is ceasers. Churches should be paying taxes simple as that, not becoming weathy and entertainment centers.

As for satan, he can only offer death, there is no life in Him. When He disobeyed God, through pride, he went from light to darkness. and there is no way back for him nor his followers, that is why we are spirirt in an earthly vessel,God made a way for us.

PGS11

Jun 7, 2011
Winnipeg
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We are the children of God - you are a child of satan. Anything you say we will not believe because we know the truth and it has set us free. You are of the world and of satan and you freely choose it. We are of the spirit and of God we know our masters voice and we follow him. You know the voice of satan and you follow him. The loss of your soul hurts us deeply as it hurts our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ tremendously because he loves you and does not want to lose your soul. Jesus is always ready to accept you if you are willing and you will know the joy of Christ and he will set you free. I will pray for you.

Last edited:

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tripp, I will admit…you frighten and confuse me. I have never met anyone that thinks the way you do. But I won’t treat you unkindly, just because I do not understand. I am concerned for you. You said Jesus didn’t condemn. I urge you to reread what Jesus said to the Pharisees. The one and only thing Jesus held against others was that they denied Him as the son of God. I believe you said in a previous post, Jesus was a great guy, a spiritual teacher, but not the son of God? You call God “a monster” based on what you have read in the old testament. Do you get that they are the same?

I can relate to you on thinking God is a "monster" in the Old Testament. My step-father beat and condemned me for most of my life using scripture and I also, came to believe there was a huge difference between the God of the Old Testament and God displayed through Jesus Christ. That reminds me, did you not rationalize that God must have evolved spiritually because God changed from how He was in the old testament to how God was displayed in Christ. So, are you admitting Jesus Christ as God?

I used to lay in bed at night after reading the Old Testament and cry, praying I would have never been born. God had opened my eyes and I knew He was very real, but what I read in the Old Testament made me want to hide from Him. I come to realize hiding did no good. I knew the only way to get away from this God portrayed on the pages of the Old Testament would be…if I had never existed at all. So I prayed for that, telling God "I do not like you." But then this God that I feared coming near, He began to guide and teach and reveal His heart and plan laid out in the Old Testament…a plan which is His Son (Jesus). It is all about Jesus. The old testament sets the stage for Christ's entrance. The old testament is beautiful and reveals God’s heart. It is all about Jesus, Jesus, Jesus…and our desperate need for a saviour…JESUS! I see how passionately you love the constitution and I believe if God ever opened your eyes to Jesus and allowed you to see His redemptive plan unveiling throughout the old testament…You would be consumed with God’s generosity and brilliance. God is not a monster, Tripp. He just isn’t. He is our Creator and is Perfect and Holy and Just and at the same time...our salvation.

The God I grew up despising, I have come to love and trust with everything that I have. Every thing! You mentioned children and how you direct them away from "the Monster" of the Old testament. You are wrong. I want nothing more than for my children to be placed in God's right hand. Their only chance is to be there, in His care. If you can’t see how merciful and grace-filled God is, then I cannot give you eyes to see. Proverbs 21:2 says “Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the Lord pondereth the hearts.” In your mind, you are a hundred percent right. I know...I can not change your mind, no more than you can change my mind. I used to believe God was a monster. No one could change my mind. But God changed my mind. God is the only one that can change your mind. I have no right to say who God extends mercy and grace and forgiveness to. So, I will not treat you harshly but would rather pray God reveals Himself to you through the personhood of Jesus Christ. Our saviour, Lord and our King.

I detest the idea of “those chosen” as much as you and here is why. I ask God every day why He has opened my eyes but not my mothers. My mother has been through three marriages where she was severely abused. So abused that now her spine is crooked from all the beatings. She deserves mercy as much as anyone but to this day, God has not opened her eyes. I don’t know why. But I trust God has a plan and that, whether I understand His plan fully, His plan is fair and just. How can I say my mother has not seen? First) She admits the last time she prayed was when she was a child. Second) She says God does not speak to us, even through the bible(which she doubts is truth). She compares God to sex, saying neither is something you discuss out in the open. Third). She says I am mentally ill because in her mind, "no one's life should revolve around God." I think we should be careful in boasting and gloating and throwing around the term “those chosen”. Because what about all those that are not “chosen”. Do they have the ability to see what has not been shown to them? If I, being sinful have compassion on those that have not seen, then how much more does a Holy God have compassion? I don't understand why, but I know for certain, I, being a sinner, do not contain more mercy than God.

(Acts 7: 58-60) “And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul. And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit. And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.”

Last edited:

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satanism is very misunderstood. The Church of Satan was created in the late 60's and it was an atheistic system. Now the most proactive Satanic church is the Satanic Temple, and they have carried that atheistic philosophy with them. I left Church of Satan because I am not an atheist. I believe in intelligent design. But when I look to Christian churches all I see are false prophets. Mankind's understanding of God is so wrong. I wonder if anyone in this chat room has it right. Because there is a problem in America, spiritually, Theistic Satanism exists. It is 100% reactive to this problem. So, I am presently church director and assist to the High Priest at Church of Leviathan.

Think about what you are sharing. You are not an atheist because you believe in Intelligent Design for the reason you left the Church of Satan, and yet you claim to have the understanding of God. How? Especially when you had come out of the Church of Satan because of an error in the Church of Satan? How can you be sure that you have that understanding of God?

Are you going to stone me to death?

It is unfortunate that there are some christians that do not know Jesus because by His words, we are no longer obligated to kill any one in doing God's service. That means when John Calvin helped put a heretick to death, he did so by not knowing Jesus.

John 16:1These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

Paul gave instructions to the church to excommunicate those that are astray in 1 Corinthians 5th chapter at this link below:

Bible Gateway passage: 1 Corinthians 5 - King James Version

and in 2 Thessalonians 3:1-6,14-15 at the link below, the command to withdraw was to not treat them as the enemy, but to admonish them as brothers.

Bible Gateway passage: 2 Thessalonians 3:1-15 - King James Version

That means that although John Calvin did not know Jesus enough to not kill any one because he was thinking he was doing God's service, he was still His. Whether or not he came to that knowledge and had repented later on in life, no one knows but God.

As for all christians not having an understanding of God...if you are referring to a full understanding of God.......

1 Corinthians 13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

....join the club of loving one another by believing in the Lord Jesus Christ and that God had raised Him from the dead to be saved, because Satan has not done anything for you to prove his love for you.

John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Evidence of demonic possession is hardly painting Satan as the "good guy" as he preys on the unwary believers to seduce them to go astray.

Many believers are caught unaware and are believing every spirit coming over them as being of God when the Holy Spirit is already in them as promised at their salvation when they had first believed in the gospel. Many believers today believe this phenomenon separated from salvation is the Holy Spirit bringing that supernatural tongue which is just babbling nonsense whereas the real God's gift of tongues is of another men's lips to speak unto the people, thus not to serve as a prayer language.

1 Timothy 4:1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

2 Corinthians 11:1Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me.2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with

1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

They are still saved, but are in iniquity, and unless they repent by ceasing to seek to receive the Holy Spirit "again" after a sign for other things besides tongues without interpretation ( as if they can receive the Spirit again apart from salvation for this tongue which is false as per Romans 8:9 ) , they run the risk of being left behind to be received later on after the great tribulation as it will happen to the parable involving five foolish virgins out to the market seeking to be filled.

Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his............
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Feel free to share any thing about supernatural tongues that is happening in Satanism with any evidence; video or otherwise, but I do hope the Father is drawing you unto the Son to call on Him to be saved once Satan starts messing with you bad.

Romans 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

1 John 3:3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.....8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

2 Timothy 4:18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Jude 1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
But you are not in Christ.
Christ was not saying that to Christians oh stranger you have a lot to learn man. Jesus was talking to the WORLD not Christians. I never came to condem the WORLD starnger. Its so clear to me here and to Tripp why you not getting it bro?

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Why do you say that?

Stranger

well its possible. I dont see any fruits of the Spirit coming from you I see no love but sarcasim. I dont see you reach out to a lost soul? You are telling him he fit to be stoned and stoning is coming back for him. You said he going to hell. and You assumed the place of God right then in your judgment. when you in fact dont know if you will see tomorrow. You are told not to judge anyone.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We are the children of God - you are a child of satan. Anything you say we will not believe because we know the truth and it has set us free. You are of the world and of satan and you freely choose it. We are of the spirit and of God we know our masters voice and we follow him. You know the voice of satan and you follow him. The loss of your soul hurts us deeply as it hurts our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ tremendously because he loves you and does not want to lose your soul. Jesus is always ready to accept you if you are willing and you will know the joy of Christ and he will set you free. I will pray for you.

You also were a son of satan and God saved you. of yourself you can do nothing Jesus said. even the faith you got from God was to save you there was nothing of you in it. You only know the masters voice because He revealed it to you. What did you do nothing. what did you bring to the table your filthy sinfull life. But for some reason you obviouly were of a far better carrictor than Tripp????
You are not hurt for his soul you have nothing but anger towards him. Hurts you like it hurts Jesus really you have the heart of Jesus?????????
Dont be telling big black lies. Your heart is nothing like jesus in your present condiction. Jesus loves Tripp you dont.
I would recomend that you pray for your self and leave him to the peole who do care. There is no love in a threat about hell in your way of tyring to persude anyone.

Last edited:

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Status
Not open for further replies.