I am a Theistic Satanist.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satanism is very misunderstood. The Church of Satan was created in the late 60's and it was an atheistic system. Now the most proactive Satanic church is the Satanic Temple, and they have carried that atheistic philosophy with them. I left Church of Satan because I am not an atheist. I believe in intelligent design. But when I look to Christian churches all I see are false prophets. Mankind's understanding of God is so wrong. I wonder if anyone in this chat room has it right. Because there is a problem in America, spiritually, Theistic Satanism exists. It is 100% reactive to this problem. So, I am presently church director and assist to the High Priest at Church of Leviathan. Are you going to stone me to death?
All things are a manifestation of that which is on high. What you say of atheists and satanism is true. But the days of stoning have passed, we fight not against flesh and blood, but against powers and principalities in the heavenly realm. Even so, it is finished.

Reactions: Angelina

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The unbeliever has the right to approach God at any time and recive mercy. You telling me that is wrong? Show me a scripture? You dont have one or you would have splatterd it all over the forum with bells on.

No one has the right to approach God. Do you hear yourself? You do not come before God because you have the right to. You come because He in His mercy and grace offers it to you. He doesn't have to. He can send the whole race of Adam to hell, and is justified in doing so.

Request your rights before man if you want. Request them before God and you will go to hell. That is what you 'rightly' deserve.

Stranger

Reactions: ScottA

Tripp1523

May 15, 2017
Greenville, SC
Faith
Country
United States
God is approachable and available to all. His grace is not just for "chosen people". That is Jewish conditioning and thinking, which according to Acts 10:15 is to be rejected.

Reactions: Sword

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No one has the right to approach God. Do you hear yourself? You do not come before God because you have the right to. You come because He in His mercy and grace offers it to you. He doesn't have to. He can send the whole race of Adam to hell, and is justified in doing so.

Request your rights before man if you want. Request them before God and you will go to hell. That is what you 'rightly' deserve.

Stranger

Oh I hear Holy Ghost very clearly in this. One thing sure we are all hearing someone.
I am richous and can approce God any time I like. I am Holy and can approach God any time day or night. I have that right. I am a joint aire with Christ and can approach with confidance. Have you even read the bible. You still thinking your a low life. Grow up. Its no longer I who lives but Christ who lives in me. I dont need to approace God He made His dwelling in me. I am His house. The same Spirit that raised Christ from the deasd dwells in ME. and Jesus said I will never leave you or forsake you. Shhhhh man Get a grip on your original created value and come to the realisesation of who You are and who you represnt everywhere you go. I am the highest authority where ever I put my feet. I bet you anything you like even Tripp knows this. demons see me coming and flee before me because I act like a son. Most of the church like 99,99999% never even heard that preached.
I aint no low life.

Reactions: ScottA

Joshua☩

May 9, 2017
Faith
Country
United States
Is he saved yet? so your ok now your saved and thats alright, But He is not saved yet and some how worse that anything that you were? You dont have a leg to stand on here walk away .
I seen the pharisees talk like that . You sound just like them. So did you before you were saved. So stop with the accusing. A filthy sioneers a fithy sinner and that s what you were. Although I would never call anyone that. But I know its your kind of language. and that you would understand and ezcept it. I dont care what he is saying. I know why he says what he says. You seem oblivious as to what is happening here. You and starneger both.
I find it very interesting, Sword, how you repeatedly compare me to the Pharisees and yet in every interaction that we've had so far, you have overtly pushed your own dogma on me while repeatedly telling me that I am wrong and should "go away" simply because I disagree with you.

Why you attacking him now. He is correct if you are so offended and crying about Tripp get thicker skin. Thats two brothers told you now.
hahahahahahaha this from the guy who attacked me on my very first day on this forum because he was offended by my opinion and then ran and hid when I had the nerve to attack him in return. It seems to me like you are the one who needs thicker skin Sword, because thus far you haven't said a single thing to me that didn't involve you being offended in some way. Perhaps you are the one who needs to walk away.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God is approachable and available to all. His grace is not just for "chosen people". That is Jewish conditioning and thinking, which according to Acts 10:15 is to be rejected.
I knida noticed you aint comunicating with me to much after all I said about and to you? You see someting different in me?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. How many scripture would you like Stranger than fiction

That is not a right. That is an invitation of mercy and grace. You don't deserve it. And in fact, you don't even come unless the Father opens your eyes to it. (Matt. 16:16).

Stranger

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I find it very interesting, Sword, how you repeatedly compare me to the Pharisees and yet in every interaction that we've had so far, you have overtly pushed your own dogma on me while repeatedly telling me that I am wrong and should "go away" simply because I disagree with you.

hahahahahahaha this from the guy who attacked me on my very first day on this forum because he was offended by my opinion and then ran and hid when I had the nerve to attack him in return. It seems to me like you are the one who needs thicker skin Sword, because thus far you haven't said a single thing to me that didn't involve you being offended in some way. Perhaps you are the one who needs to walk away.

You sounding thin skinned again bro you been told about that. Pick it up. I aint your enemy I am treating you as I would one of my kids. I love you even if you dont think so. God will reveal it to ya. I am telling you . You cant back up anything you said in here with Christ. So that is why I said stop. God does not need to to defend him. You were clearly upset cause of one man. Get a grip. You represent the most high and you are running to staff for help. He never said one offencive word here yet. Though he was skirting it with the Jewish friends.

Tripp1523

May 15, 2017
Greenville, SC
Faith
Country
United States
Oh I hear Holy Ghost very clearly in this. One thing sure we are all hearing someone.
I am richous and can approce God any time I like. I am Holy and can approach God any time day or night. I have that right. I am a joint aire with Christ and can approach with confidance. Have you even read the bible. You still thinking your a low life. Grow up. Its no longer I who lives but Christ who lives in me. I dont need to approace God He made His dwelling in me. I am His house. The same Spirit that raised Christ from the deasd dwells in ME. and Jesus said I will never leave you or forsake you. Shhhhh man Get a grip on your original created value and come to the realisesation of who You are and who you represnt everywhere you go. I am the highest authority where ever I put my feet. I bet you anything you like even Tripp knows this. demons see me coming and flee before me because I act like a son. Most of the church like 99,99999% never even heard that preached.
I aint no low life.
Yes, the demon celebrates when taking down a righteous man. It is not easy to do.

Joshua☩

May 9, 2017
Faith
Country
United States
Get a grip. You represent the most high and you are running to staff for help.

ahahahahahahahaha you reported me on my first day because I insulted your spelling prior to you ever mentioning the possibility that you are dyslexic.
You were so offended that you even went to my introduction post to try to attack me.

Your total display of hipocracy is amazing. You claim to be talking to me like I am your child, when you are the one acting childish and offended.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That is not a right. That is an invitation of mercy and grace. You don't deserve it. And in fact, you don't even come unless the Father opens your eyes to it. (Matt. 16:16).

Stranger
Its an open invitation to every sinner as it was to you. You have the right to go for it or reject it. Thats called free will.
See now you are trying to twist and add in another word with another meaning. Deserve. No one said we deserve it. Do you have a right to approach God You clwearly said NO We DONT. ANd clearly you are wrong. we have many rights as Christians. We have the right to be healed as it was paid for same as salvation was paid for. YOU cant have salvation with out healing any way its the same. But lets not get off track with OUR rights as Christians and unbelievers.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
ahahahahahahahaha you reported me on my first day because I insulted your spelling prior to you ever mentioning the possibility that you are dyslexic.
You were so offended that you even went to my introduction post to try to attack me.

Your total display of hipocracy is amazing. You claim to be talking to me like I am your child, when you are the one acting childish and offended.
Aw its you. See full proof I love and dont hold a grudge. Why would you want to laugh at someones spelling and then accuse then of lying? See no wonder the world is disgusted with us. No wonder people turn to satanisim. Tripp told you at the start and hes correct. and you are wrong and cant even talk amoug our selves without childish bickering. You do a lot of laughing in the wrong way. scripture some where for that proverbs. Are you saved?

Cant acttuly believe that you are here again celibrating and bragging about insulting me.

Joshua☩

May 9, 2017
Faith
Country
United States
Aw its you. See full proof I love and dont hold a grudge. Why would you want to laugh at someones spelling and then accuse then of lying? See no wonder the world is disgusted with us. No wonder people turn to satanisim. Tripp told you at the start and hes correct. and you are wrong and cant even talk amoug our selves without childish bickering. You do a lot of laughing in the wrong way. scripture some where for that proverbs. Are you saved?

You know, Sword, perhaps you are right. Perhaps it is me. You see, I came here hoping for Christian fellowship and meaningful conversations.

Yet, so far, the only meaningful interactions that I've had have been with a hypocritical crybaby (you), and raving idiot who is incapable of forming a coherent argument so he just insults everyone and denies anything that he disagrees with (Stranger), and an open satanist who is bent on teaching blasphemous corruptions (Tripp).

Clearly it was a mistake for me to come here. I had thought that this place would be different then it has proven to be.

Farewell.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its an open invitation to every sinner as it was to you. You have the right to go for it or reject it. Thats called free will.
See now you are trying to twist and add in another word with another meaning. Deserve. No one said we deserve it. Do you have a right to approach God You clwearly said NO We DONT. ANd clearly you are wrong. we have many rights as Christians. We have the right to be healed as it was paid for same as salvation was paid for. YOU cant have salvation with out healing any way its the same. But lets not get off track with OUR rights as Christians and unbelievers.

If you don't deserve it, it is not a right. You don't have a right to anything but hell.

Stranger

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You know, Sword, perhaps you are right. Perhaps it is me. You see, I came here hoping for Christian fellowship and meaningful conversations.

Yet, so far, the only meaningful interactions that I've had have been with a hypocritical crybaby (you), and raving idiot who is incapable of forming a coherent argument so he just insults everyone and denies anything that he disagrees with (Stranger), and an open satanist who is bent on teaching blasphemous corruptions (Tripp).

Clearly it was a mistake for me to come here. I had thought that this place would be different then it has proven to be.

Farewell.
Lol Still love ya bro and I aint offended. It looks like you need love. and are coming up short . Turn to Jesus. He loves ya. I am sorry you are so hurt and as stranger said so thin skinned. Just settle down you will feel better tomorowz. Chin up.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If you don't deserve it, it is not a right. You don't have a right to anything but hell.

Stranger
See you never brought one scripture yet. You aint used to this are you. every sinner has the right to come to Jesus. And every Believers has many rights. You just dont know that yet. You dont have a single scripture to back up any of your cliams. Tiddle pip until you find a scripture man. You got NONE. I dont care what you think. I dont care what I think. If you dont have scripture you have nothing you are spoting traditional church nonsense. give me scripture or your out. You know the deal.

Tripp1523

May 15, 2017
Greenville, SC
Faith
Country
United States
All things are a manifestation of that which is on high. What you say of atheists and satanism is true. But the days of stoning have passed, we fight not against flesh and blood, but against powers and principalities in the heavenly realm. Even so, it is finished.
I like to believe that the days of stoning have passed because humans have evolved spiritually.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hell is reality. When the Church of Satan was created, there was a lot going on in America on a spiritual level. We had a war in Vietnam with a powerful protest movement, civil rights legislation, it was a time of mass change and transformation. From this era, a lot of progressive thinkers emerged with a lot of progressive ideas. One of these individuals was Anton LaVey. LaVey and his collaborators wrote the Satanic Bible and established the Church of Satan with a philosophy that was completely atheistic. It astounds me that Church of Satan people profess to be atheists, yet they use incredibly potent ritual magic that REQUIRES some type of assistance from the places our minds cannot go. In other words, Satanic ritual magic is dependent upon demons, astral entities and a creative intelligence must be present and accessible to make the magic work. But time passes and our understanding of spirituality evolves. The Church of Satan is no longer relevant. Now, fundamentalist, evangelical false prophets of the Christian establishment have a new, more powerful enemy. The Satanic Temple is highly organized and ready for spiritual warfare. Theistic churches stand tall and say "No! I will not bend my knee for the forces of tyranny!". We have armed ourselves with the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence. We believe the words of Thomas Jefferson when he said it is the right and responsibility of the people to overthrow tyranny should it infect our nation. In other words, Jefferson is saying "If you mess with my inalienable rights I will kill you." I just reworded it a little. The enemy of contemporary Theistic Satanism is tyranny. Young people read the scriptures and read about this MONSTER in the Old Testament, and reject it. Often they are so bothered by it that they come into Satanism looking for answers, truth and something to believe in that is real. I weep for the souls that end up at Joy of Satan, Temple of the Eternal Dragon, Church of Ahriman and other false Satanic organizations. I try to direct new initiates, especially young people, to legitimate organizations that are dedicated to making positive change.

Satan is behind all organizations that refuse Christ as the Son of God and Saviour. It doesn't matter to him what they call themselves. It doesn't matter what you have armed yourselves with. God is against you. If God is against you, what do you do? You can claim all the rights you want, but if God is against you, your rights are out the window. No...your enemy is God. Good luck with that.

Oh, you weep. How touching. Sword will be moved I'm sure. I am not. Your so called 'positive changes' are against God and Christ. You will lose. There is no coming against God and winning. Your father knows it. Shame he can't or won't relay that to you.

Stranger

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like to believe that the days of stoning have passed because humans have evolved spiritually.

Who said humans have evolved spiritually? You? No, you 'like to think' they have.

Stoning was legitimate before, and will be legitimate again. Jesus Christ will not spare anyone in rebellion against Him.

As I said before, your great enemy is Jesus Christ.

Stranger

Status
Not open for further replies.