I Can't Keep My Mouth Shut Anymore

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are You Vaccinated

• Total voters

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I did have a feeling that the dems were going to get pushy with the vaccination just like they did with the masks. But the vaccination doesn't stop the spread of COVID-19, it just lessens the effects if you get ill from it. So the only reason they would be doing that (being pushy) is to minimize hospitalization costs. So I would suggest to look into who is into stock on med insurance as a politician.

Anyways, I just had my popcorn and candy, I'm watching "The Hobbit" and relaxing, but have fun getting frustrated with the current gov tactics. I try not to take it too seriously. If the house falls apart around me, maybe I'll still be OK?

So in other words those demonrats are selfish pricks? What else is new?

Reactions: tsr and dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So in other words those demonrats are selfish pricks? What else is new?
Well, power hungry to protect the people, or trying to free up hospital beds? There was a time early on that I went to the hospital and their beds were full from COVID and people that needed care couldn't get it. But let me look into pharma and med insurance politician links...

Reactions: April_Rose

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK @April_Rose check this out: 38 Senators With Up to $13.4 Million in Pharmaceutical Stock Approve Drug Industry's Sweetheart Deal | Consumer Watchdog

Santa Monica, CA -- 38 U.S. Senators with up to $13.4 million in pharmaceutical holdings increased the value of their stock portfolios last night when they approved an amendment to the defense appropriations bill that immunizes drug makers from accountability to the public when they sell dangerous drugs and other products.

Sound familiar, can't sue the COVID-19 vaccine people either.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I apologize that you have to put up with all this crap.
What crap and who is putting up with it? No one is being pushy about anything. If people don't like the ugly facts about these dangerous and lethal vaccines, they can keep listening to the nonsense from Fauci and the MSM. In the end it is a personal choice based on blind faith in the deceivers, or based on careful research about who is killing off people just like that.

Reactions: amigo de christo

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Satanic media can convince the majority that all who aren't vaccinated are a threat to society.
I'm not a fan of the news for the most part, but yeah the same powers that are pushing themselves into our public schools also seem to align with the media people in their agendas.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK @April_Rose check this out: 38 Senators With Up to $13.4 Million in Pharmaceutical Stock Approve Drug Industry's Sweetheart Deal | Consumer Watchdog

Santa Monica, CA -- 38 U.S. Senators with up to $13.4 million in pharmaceutical holdings increased the value of their stock portfolios last night when they approved an amendment to the defense appropriations bill that immunizes drug makers from accountability to the public when they sell dangerous drugs and other products.

Uncle Sam sold us out many years ago. It's just a lot worse now. They are in bed with China now. China owns nearly all the prescription drug industry! China is flooding America with their products. We've been sold out folks. But don't worry. God is in control!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So what does that all mean exactly?

What crap and who is putting up with it? No one is being pushy about anything. If people don't like the ugly facts about these dangerous and lethal vaccines, they can keep listening to the nonsense from Fauci and the MSM. In the end it is a personal choice based on blind faith in the deceivers, or based on careful research about who is killing off people just like that.

NO. In the end it is a personal choice. Period. You should have stopped when you were ahead.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what does that all mean exactly?
It means that if a drug you take is fresh on the market and renders you health problems which are damaging to your wallet or causes you to become disabled, you can't go after the drug company for compensation. But the bigger picture is that all those senators own stock in big pharma companies so they have an agenda to push the vaccine perhaps to make millions of dollars from the vaccine use.

Reactions: April_Rose

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had sooner funnel turpetine and chase it with a struck match than to take that shot .
Guess i could have said no i have not and no i dont plan too . But sometimes an effect is needed to make a point .

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The FDA is ran by the drug companies. They approve the meds even if they are lethal.

Yeah, what's the story about the Johnson and Johnson? Who would ever want to take it after it was recalled for causing clotting or something? Devin, I forgot what exactly you said. I'm also curious what @JohnDB has to say on this matter as well.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It means that if a drug you take is fresh on the market and renders you health problems which are damaging to your wallet or causes you to become disabled, you can't go after the drug company for compensation. But the bigger picture is that all those senators own stock in big pharma companies so they have an agenda to push the vaccine perhaps to make millions of dollars from the vaccine use.
Amen brother!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So in other words,.. it's all about money again. It has absolutely nothing to do with the patients. Or at least not as much. :rolleyes:

I never had the flu and never had a flu shot either.
And I am not getting the Covid shot.

Once again, that's a personal choice, but I get a Flu vaccination every year. :) (Btw, did I hear something about a third dose to all those that have already been vaccinated?)

Reactions: dev553344