I Can't Keep My Mouth Shut Anymore

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are You Vaccinated

• Total voters

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The virus mutating to only more deadly strains is the stuff that science fiction and zombie apocalypse movies are made of.
It is fantasy.
But it is exactly how biological weapons are designed. Adjust and re-transmit.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure what you meant there April, sorry.

Like nobody could force you to wear mask walking down the street in your own neighborhood,.. but if a store had rules and regulations in place for them you either follow them, leave, or be arrested for refusal to comply and trespassing.

Reactions: Taodeching

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
im pretty sure they actually could if they were stronger than you. Not sure of your point though.

Please don't take this the wrong way or anything but please stop being so paranoid. It isn't doing you or anybody else any good,... But anyways, never mind. :rolleyes:

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wasn’t being paranoid, I was being very literal. If someone can force you out of your car in your own neighborhood and steal it, I’m pretty sure they could force you to put on a mask if they so desired.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wasn’t being paranoid, I was being very literal. If someone can force you out of your car in your own neighborhood and steal it, I’m pretty sure they could force you to put on a mask if they so desired.

Do you hear yourself? Why would anybody want to do that? What, is somebody going to pull you over and point a gun at you and say; "This is a stickup! I saw that you weren't wearing your mask." I don't think so. Please,.. just think about what you're saying.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I keep telling myself that while I know I’m not imagining it, maybe it was always there and I just wasn’t able to feel it before except for that once. Then I tell myself, no, look at the world around you, something has happened. I go back and forth on it.
The Satanic media has shifted into HIGH gear spreading paranoia and HATRED!

Reactions: April_Rose

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't get it though. What's the worst that can happen if they find out that you aren't vaccinated? You might not be allowed to go certain places, but like I previously stated before,.. I'm pretty sure that they can't force it on you.
Revelation 20:4 (KJV)
4 I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands;

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL so it's alright for me to laugh then? Cause I had a little giggle fit about that. XDDD!!!!
Of course you can laugh! I’m the one who joked ima wait a few months and see if you and devin croak before I get a vaccine!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, well I don’t agree with her. Or him. What I mostly disagree with is his hysteria and insistence on putting the word Christian in quotation marks. You’re a writer, I know you know what that means.
That's actually a no-no according to forum rules:

"[*]Do not state or imply that another member or group of members who have identified themselves as Christian are not Christians. If there is an issue where a member seems to have circumvented the basic tenants of the faith in order to join the community, please privately contact the Christianity Board Team to voice your concern."

Reactions: April_Rose

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's actually a no-no according to forum rules:

"[*]Do not state or imply that another member or group of members who have identified themselves as Christian are not Christians. If there is an issue where a member seems to have circumvented the basic tenants of the faith in order to join the community, please privately contact the Christianity Board Team to voice your concern."
Happens all the time. Kingdom Hall has invaded the forum.