I Can't Keep My Mouth Shut Anymore

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are You Vaccinated

• Total voters

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m going to give it another few months to make sure y’all don’t start croaking from it and then I’ll get it. Lol.
No probs, the Pharmacist made a joke after I was instructed to wait for 15 mins to make sure no adverse events happened. He said, "it's been 15 minutes and you haven't croaked so I guess you can go", I laughed cause it was funny. But I'm like that ;)

Reactions: April_Rose

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, going with that, and per your prior question as to how the SID would pertain to recording boosters.
Drivers licenses in some states are also Real ID compliant.
There is a file that is attached now to driver licenses.
If you've ever had to show ID to vote, or enter into a contract, you'll notice your DL will be scanned, or run through a machine much like a CC reader.

When Real ID is national by the deadline in May 2023, your "vaccination" record will be in that file. As will booster dstes, because you will have to show ID for those as well.
It'll all a matter of being uploaded to your RID file.

Be aware too that the RID has a RFID chip too. As does the Enhanced Driver's License.

You can be tracked by RFID.

What is “Real ID” and will it affect your travel plans? | Depart Smart

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, going with that, and per your prior question as to how the SID would pertain to recording boosters.
Drivers licenses in some states are also Real ID compliant.
There is a file that is attached now to driver licenses.
If you've ever had to show ID to vote, or enter into a contract, you'll notice your DL will be scanned, or run through a machine much like a CC reader.

When Real ID is national by the deadline in May 2023, your "vaccination" record will be in that file. As will booster dstes, because you will have to show ID for those as well.
It'll all a matter of being uploaded to your RID file.

Be aware too that the RID has a RFID chip too. As does the Enhanced Driver's License.

You can be tracked by RFID.

What is “Real ID” and will it affect your travel plans? | Depart Smart

I'm not worried as it's not a mark in the right hand or forehead.

Reactions: Amazed@grace

JazzyJeff15

May 12, 2021
Connecticut
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im not vaccinated and dont plan on it. I have no ill feelings towards anyone that is of a different opinion. However, i completely agree with @April_Rose. I am tired of it being pushed so aggressively. I cant even open my google maps without it offering to inform me on locations where i can get vaccinated for crying out loud :mad:

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not worried as it's not a mark in the right hand or forehead.
True. But, consider you have the RID in your hand when asked for it. And likely there will be a PIN code, which is in the frontal cortex, behind the forehead, where money is stored.
RealID licenses have the RID insignia in the upper right corner.

We might consider the MotB has been public for centuries. Would the Beast follow that pattern to install the mark? When so many know that would expose him due to the prophecy we all have known about for so long.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So my Dad just turned 86 in February. We suspect he had covid sometime late Deceber. He was congested and coughing, tired.. for about 3 weeks.
Since then my Father had to go to the doctors he was having troubles walking. He was in rehab for about 3 weeks. During that time they gave him the Maderna. That was March.
Nothing seems different. His arthritis is worse. (to be expected)
Lot of inflamation in the joints, cold all the time.
But no "flu" symptoms.

He said he was willing to do it incase something did go wrong, then they would know by his reactions.
"I'm too old to worry about it. If it doesn't work, maybe it will help the research"

It's mid May. I only see him a weekend every few months.
He is coming over this and next weekend, so I can see how he is doing.
He sounds fine on the phone, just a bit disgusted with the world.

Now, his girl, she got the other one.. I'm not sure JJ or Pfizer
She had headaches, her shoulder was sore for a few days.
She just went in to check her swollen lymph nodes, had to do a biopsi.
And she is 76.

And I think it reacts differently to peoples age, weight, health.

I just don't intend on being a guinea pig in the mad doctor's science lab.
That's me.
And I don't have issues with my Dad getting it, and he don't have issues with me not getting it.

The important thing is Family, screw the science.

Hugs

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So my Dad just turned 86 in February. We suspect he had covid sometime late Deceber. He was congested and coughing, tired.. for about 3 weeks.
Since then my Father had to go to the doctors he was having troubles walking. He was in rehab for about 3 weeks. During that time they gave him the Maderna. That was March.
Nothing seems different. His arthritis is worse. (to be expected)
Lot of inflamation in the joints, cold all the time.
But no "flu" symptoms.

He said he was willing to do it incase something did go wrong, then they would know by his reactions.
"I'm too old to worry about it. If it doesn't work, maybe it will help the research"

It's mid May. I only see him a weekend every few months.
He is coming over this and next weekend, so I can see how he is doing.
He sounds fine on the phone, just a bit disgusted with the world.

Now, his girl, she got the other one.. I'm not sure JJ or Pfizer
She had headaches, her shoulder was sore for a few days.
She just went in to check her swollen lymph nodes, had to do a biopsi.
And she is 76.

And I think it reacts differently to peoples age, weight, health.

I just don't intend on being a guinea pig in the mad doctor's science lab.
That's me.
And I don't have issues with my Dad getting it, and he don't have issues with me not getting it.

The important thing is Family, screw the science.

Hugs
The side effects will be unique to everyone. And age is a factor too of course.
Children as young as 12 on up are now approved to get the "vaccine".

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True. But, consider you have the RID in your hand when asked for it. And likely there will be a PIN code, which is in the frontal cortex, behind the forehead, where money is stored.
RealID licenses have the RID insignia in the upper right corner.

We might consider the MotB has been public for centuries. Would the Beast follow that pattern to install the mark? When so many know that would expose him due to the prophecy we all have known about for so long.
Hmm I don't see how it's all that similar.

Reactions: Amazed@grace

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it is kind of eerie though that you can see some shadows though. Kind of like...the talk of a passport of proof you’ve been vaccinated and shadows of...I don’t know, I kind of see some shadows I think....
Yes we're approaching a mark of the beast. And it is judgable by God so it will be evil. I don't see how an ID is evil. Which makes me think the mark of the beast includes some other evil people must agree with.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm I don't see how it's all that similar.
Yes, it is a stretch Or even a reach.

It's just that the prophecy is so old now and so many know of it. It makes one wonder if the Beast is all he's said to be, would he follow a template, his mark and its location, if he did not want to be discovered right away?

Or would he cleverly change the mark location? That the masses are fooled into thinking he's not yet appeared because we're still waiting to see TMotB follow the prophecy of it's locations verbatim.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, it is a stretch Or even a reach.

It's just that the prophecy is so old now and so many know of it. It makes one wonder if the Beast is all he's said to be, would he follow a template, his mark and its location, if he did not want to be discovered right away?

Or would he cleverly change the mark location? That the masses are fooled into thinking he's not yet appeared because we're still waiting to see TMotB follow the prophecy of it's locations verbatim.
I don't see God throwing people in hell for being marked all by itself. Like I indicated there would have to be some evil associated with that mark. And the bible left that part out I think.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One thing doesn’t make sense to me though. If you got the vaccine, why would you throw a fit over someone who didn’t? Is it because you think they could give it to you even though you’re vaccinated? I haven’t followed the news for awhile, sorry.
The so-called know it alls are saying that even if you get vaccinated you can still get covid. You won't die from it, but you still could be a carrier.

So my question is:
What's the vaccine for if the recovery rate is 99.8% without it?

Do you remember how many people died of Covid when we shut the country down? 0
There was 1... let me repeat, 1 infected person in Seattle Washington.

Now the CDC says:
The CDC noted that thus far it has received reports of vaccine breakthroughs from 46 states, with 1359 hospitalized or fatal cases. That’s a small number, compared with over 115 million people currently vaccinated, and breakthroughs are expected. In addition, as has been noted recently in the Seychelle islands, despite a highly vaccinated population, numbers of cases shot up after restrictions on tourism were relaxed. This data serves as a reminder that “even after widespread vaccinations, infections are unlikely to stop completely.” We are probably seeing just the tip of the iceberg and are undercounting the actual number of breakthroughs. Some of the people with post-vaccine infections won’t get tested, especially if the illness is mild.

So what's the vaccine for?
To make you comply by using fear tactics.
This will never ever ever go away...Be afraid.

And by all means, Hate your neighbor if they don't comply.

what does Jesus say?
Mat 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Hugs

Reactions: Grailhunter

Taodeching

Apr 8, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, I wasn't going to say anything, but even though I'm a pro-vacciner,.. I'm sick and tired of them being so gosh darn pushy about!! It's a personal choice and I totally respect the decisions of my friends @Heart2Soul, @pompadour, @lforrest, and all those that choose not to get it and I apologize that you have to put up with all this crap.

I and my family are vaccinated. I don't respect that decision, the virus has been in the works since SARS-COV-1 and if that hit it would be the end, so President Trump enabled the manufacturers to modify the vaccine to fight SARS-COV-2, yes this is a SARS virus, and then the hero of evangelicals around brought the vaccine forward. What do evangelicals do to their hero, President Trump? Spit on his good name. All this conspiracy stupidity is nonsense and filled with lies because their hero is not in the WH. If Christians are to be consistent than they should get the vaccine and not make wild lies up about it.

Anyways, I just had my popcorn and candy, I'm watching "The Hobbit" and relaxing,

Great movie, loved it. Got to see all of them at the theater

Last edited:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes we're approaching a mark of the beast. And it is judgable by God so it will be evil. I don't see how an ID is evil. Which makes me think the mark of the beast includes some other evil people must agree with.

I guess I always imagined it was an allegiance you would have to make and that men would do it for fear they would starve to death or...not be able to purchase needed medicine or maybe even simply when threatened with death if they didn’t. I don’t think it’s about a mark as much as an allegiance necessary to receive the mark...I don’t know. I don’t really go into threads where it’s discussed.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, will any of you accept a "mandatory" chip implant in your right hand?
They can keep that too . I dont care if they try and stick a chip in my big toe . We must not surrender the temple
unto such a vile system . I mean , in truth , our body is not even our own , it belongs to GOD . So no way
is that chip going anywhere near His temple . We make our stand now or we will fall for anything .

Taodeching

Apr 8, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There was a time early on that I went to the hospital and their beds were full from COVID and people that needed care couldn't get it

Yep, that is the thing there are not enough hospitals for the people so when a pandemic goes around and those people who get it fill up the hospitals there will be no room for others that need help. That is why this vaccine is so important so people who have heart attacks, car accidents, etc have a place to go to get help