Jack Van Impe 88 yrs. old Says I plan to Preach to My Last Breath that Jesus is ready to Return

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

D

Dave L

"Caught up" IS the rapture.
The Comfort of Christ’s Coming
13 But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. 14 For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep(died) in Jesus.

15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep (died). 16 the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be """caught up""" together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.
As I see it, the Lord can return even today with distress in the heavens being the sign ushering him in. Then the resurrection followed by the rapture. Followed by the New Heavens and earth where we enjoy God forever.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
^ wow, 3 strikes in one post!
Has Jack never read Revelation and seen that much has to happen before Jesus Returns?
the Q is really have either one of you found the Body of Christ yet i guess, or "Jesus Returning" in Scripture anywhere.
But these are rhetorical Qs ok, the answer is obvious

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jack Van Impe 88 yrs. old Says I plan to Preach to My Last Breath that Jesus is ready to Return!! Google ===""" November 30, 2018
Jack Van Impe Presents — December 1, 2018 ""
No one can hear and watch Jack and not know they are hearing and seeing a True man of God!!! PTL.
I don't judge him not to be a man of God, but he preaches Jesuit Futurism and Dispensationalism, which is not Biblical.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Jack is deceived for the most part, but right in this matter. Jesus can return today. We are in the last half of Revelation Chapter 20.
Of course anyone who says only the first three books of Revelation are fulfilled is decieved, as if God would contradict Himself when He said, "Surely the Lord God will do nothing unless He revealeth His secret to His servants the prophets." To suggest that God either refused to reveal, or is ignorant of, what the church would go through between the time Jesus departed and when He returns is ludicrous, but that's exactly what almost the entire Christian world is taught: that only after the "secret" rapture will the "prophetic clock" resume ticking down the last seven years, in which the rest of the book of Revelation will unfold.

People try to interpret prophecy without factoring in the 2,300 Days, without properly interpreting the 70 Weeks, with total disregard for Hebrew Chiastic Structure, and with total disregard for the origins of what is actually Jesuit Futurism and Jesuit Preterism...and then claim to be spiritually enlightened about end times events.

Reactions: Dave L

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus return? He's here. He said he would not leave us. He said he dwells in us.

Folks... I have been "raptured". For me the rapture happened 18 years ago.
Yeah, I guess we all missed that "descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the Archangel, and the Trump of God" thing, when all those dead and living saints were "caught up to heaven", right?

And, also all those sinners running to the rocks and mountains from Jesus' glorious face, and the Earth rocking and rolling like a drunkard, and the islands fleeing and the mountains crashing into the sea, and the wicked all dropping dead all over the Earth because at the presence of the gloriously terrible brightness of His coming, right?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Concerning (John 14:1-3) where Jesus said, "In my Father's house are many mansions:...I go to prepare a place for you...." Where was He going? Just down the road a piece?
Stranger
Actually at Jesus' Ascension, He didn't have to go anywhere, just move into the Spiritual dimension. He went up into the clouds, because that is the direction that He will Return from.
Revelation 21:2 plainly states the New Jerusalem will come down to earth after the Millennium. Only then will those worthy get to live in it. Revelation 21:27

Stranger, it would be far better for you to spend more time and effort in ascertaining the truth of God's plans for His people, than in desperate attempts to support the wrong and unbiblical theory of a 'rapture to heaven' of the Church.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually at Jesus' Ascension, He didn't have to go anywhere, just move into the Spiritual dimension. He went up into the clouds, because that is the direction that He will Return from.
Revelation 21:2 plainly states the New Jerusalem will come down to earth after the Millennium. Only then will those worthy get to live in it. Revelation 21:27

Stranger, it would be far better for you to spend more time and effort in ascertaining the truth of God's plans for His people, than in desperate attempts to support the wrong and unbiblical theory of a 'rapture to heaven' of the Church.

Funny...I don't feel desperate. Why is that? Jesus said He was going to prepare a place for you in His Father's house. Where is that? Does the Father get to reside in Heaven in your 'theology'?

And, you didn't answer my question.

Concerning (John 14:1-3), "In my Fathers house are many mansions...I go to prepare a place for you....." Where was Jesus going? Down the road a piece?

You say He went into the clouds. So you are saying He never made it to Heaven. Where is the Father's house? Why couldn't Jesus His Son, get there.

See how foolish and empty your theology is?

Stranger

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: ScottA

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He went up into the clouds, because that is the direction that He will Return from.

The cloud “received” Him out of their sight. You said “...that is the direction that He will return from.” He will return with a cloud of witnesses? Hebrews 12:1-2 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us , and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, [2] Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The cloud “received” Him out of their sight. You said “...that is the direction that He will return from.” He will return with a cloud of witnesses? Hebrews 12:1-2 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us , and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, [2] Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
It seems that the rapture of the church in 1 Thess. 4 is a secret matter, whereas His appearing in power and glory - corresponding with the Old Testament phrase 'day of the Lord' is a public manifestation.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems that the rapture of the church in 1 Thess. 4 is a secret matter, whereas His appearing in power and glory - corresponding with the Old Testament phrase 'day of the Lord' is a public manifestation.

“It seems the rapture of the church...is a secret matter...” in Revelation 3:20
[20] Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

“Is a public manifestation” of the Sons of God. Romans 8:18-21 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. [19] For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. [20] For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, [21] Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

Mark 4:22-23
[22] For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad. [23] If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
“It seems the rapture of the church...is a secret matter...” in Revelation 3:20
[20] Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

“Is a public manifestation” of the Sons of God. Romans 8:18-21 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. [19] For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. [20] For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, [21] Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

Mark 4:22-23
[22] For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad. [23] If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.
I would see a distinction between the Lord's coming in power and glory on earth and His coming for the church in the air.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Different events; or different stages of the event; one in the air; the other on earth; one for the church, the other for judgment.

They are separate (IMO). “one in the air; the other on earth”

“one for the church(body)”: Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

“one for Judgement” 1 Corinthians 3:13
[13] Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would see a distinction between the Lord's coming in power and glory on earth and His coming for the church in the air.

A question might be how can we be snatched out of the fire and remain in the fire. Same as how can one be snatched out of the world, yet in the world but not of the world.

John 17:15
[15] I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.