Jack Van Impe 88 yrs. old Says I plan to Preach to My Last Breath that Jesus is ready to Return

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
A question might be how can we be snatched out of the fire and remain in the fire. Same as how can one be snatched out of the world, yet in the world but not of the world.

John 17:15
[15] I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
Both are true; they are different aspects; neither of which should be denied.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
A question might be how can we be snatched out of the fire and remain in the fire. Same as how can one be snatched out of the world, yet in the world but not of the world.
Daniel 3:19-27 explains how. Also look at Isaiah 43:2, Isaiah 41:13, 2 Thess 1:7, +
We must call upon the Name of the Lord on His terrible Day of wrath by fire. He promises to protect us.
John 17:15
[15] I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
This verse totally and completely destroys the 'rapture to heaven' theory.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This verse totally and completely destroys the 'rapture to heaven' theory.
That verse (John 17:15) is completely out of context as relates to the Rapture. Someone should have checked John 14:1-3 first.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
That verse (John 17:15) is completely out of context as relates to the Rapture. Someone should have checked John 14:1-3 first.
John 14:1-3 is in no way a 'rapture to heaven' proof. The New Jerusalem; being built in heaven, comes down to earth after the Millennium. Revelation 21:1-7 Then we Christians get to live in it for Eternity.

Here is the context of John 17:15....John 17:20 It is not for these alone that I pray, [the disciples] but for all those who thru their Words; put their faith in Me.
You are wrong and your 'rapture to heaven' is a false teaching.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
John 14:1-3 is in no way a 'rapture to heaven' proof. The New Jerusalem; being built in heaven, comes down to earth after the Millennium. Revelation 21:1-7 Then we Christians get to live in it for Eternity.

Here is the context of John 17:15....John 17:20 It is not for these alone that I pray, [the disciples] but for all those who thru their Words; put their faith in Me.
You are wrong and your 'rapture to heaven' is a false teaching.

Amen.

John 14:1-3 speaks of Jesus going to "prepare a place for you" where the saved "will be where I am" for eternity after his return with, that "Place" the Holy City, to this earth again.

The "many mansions" and "Place prepared" Jesus' death burial and RESURRECTION are the foundation of, "are prepared" from "before the foundation of the world".
The Lord Jesus predicted his coming again from the grave, and explained to the disciples HIMSELF, "No man comes to the Father BUT BY ME" - by the Way I Am, the Truth I Am, and the Life I Am. "I Am" - the Lord Jesus -, was the "Place I go to prepare for you ... so that WHERE I AM, ye may be also."
"If indeed ye be risen with Christ ... your life is hid with Christ in God ... where Christ sitteth on the Right Hand of God ... Set your affection on things above and not on things on earth ... for ye are dead..."