I Have An Exciting Announcement!! :D

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Congratulations on registering to vote. It's your right as an American to vote, as it's your right to vote for Donald Trump. I'm not officially a Republican or a Democrat myself. I'm a registered political Independent and I've voted for Republicans and Democrats during various elections in the past. At this moment in time, I'm still undecided on the candidate I'll vote for. I'll either vote for Joe Biden or for a Third Party candidate. I encourage you to vote your conscience on November 3rd, just as I will vote mine. I won't begrudge you for voting for Trump, even though I don't agree with you. I hope that you'll show me the same courtesy and not begrudge me for not voting for Trump, although you don't agree with me.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Congratulations on registering to vote. It's your right as an American to vote, as it's your right to vote for Donald Trump. I'm not officially a Republican or a Democrat myself. I'm a registered political Independent and I've voted for Republicans and Democrats during various elections in the past. At this moment in time, I'm still undecided on the candidate I'll vote for. I'll either vote for Joe Biden or for a Third Party candidate. I encourage you to vote your conscience on November 3rd, just as I will vote mine. I won't begrudge you for voting for Trump, even though I don't agree with you. I hope that you'll show me the same courtesy and not begrudge me for voting for Biden, even though you don't agree with my choice.

Why can't all Liberals be like you? Instant follow.

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me rephrase that then. Why can't anybody who disagrees with me be more like you? Acting civil about it I mean.

Personally, I attempt to treat other people the way I want to be treated. I use to confront the people who treated me with contempt, but I soon learned that that only caused me unnecessary stress and anxiety. So now, I only converse with someone who is civil toward me and treats me with respect. I won't respond to someone who makes fun of me, resorts to calling me degrading names, and who always slanders me.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Personally, I attempt to treat other people the way I want to be treated. I use to confront the people who treated me with contempt, but I soon learned that that only caused me unnecessary stress and anxiety. So now, I only converse with someone who is civil toward me and treats me with respect. I won't respond to someone who makes fun of me, resorts to calling me degrading names, and who always slanders me.

You have one of the best attitudes I've seen in a few days. :D