I note that Brother Copeland and Jesse Duplantis is on the minds of some here.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My second point is I've seen several miracles in my time. I was never that impressed. Miracles don't seem that unusual to me. I also do not attribute all miracles to God; and I think there is a danger is some circles to seek signs and wonder. Then often people attribute them to God without thinking, without testing the spirits, without looking for charity and other clearer signs that something is from God. I also know that the Dark Side can be tricky, sometimes doing good deeds in order to entice innocent people.

I know there are false signs and wonders too many Christians aren't aware to it, they are only there to deceive and lead people astray, this is found by people seeking counsel from wrong spirits and false gods, I am aware that there is witchcraft. There is one thing the dark side cannot do though, they cannot raise the dead!, and they cannot do as good as our Lord Jesus. Notice Pharoah's Magicians were only able to re-produce changing staffs into snakes and 2 signs from memory, and that was by the powers of darkness.

In saying that I also believe if you are praying to the Lord Jesus, you will only get real signs, wonders and miracles from God.

But the part where some Pentecostal churches went off track is when they started chasing angels. So it goes to show we need to keep our focus on Jesus.

I also don't know if I mentioned the will of God, if the word of Faith is inside God's will it always works. There are still things we don't understand, but God knows the reasons behind them. It's also worth noting Christians praying for healing especially for 90+ year old Christians for example, when they are really ready to meet their Maker. But of course miracles can still happen to old people, and if they do, they still have a purpose that we may not know of and like other miracles, signs and wonders of Jesus it was done to show the works of God. John 9:3

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Someone mentioned this before, but I also want to mention too, we do not know Kenneth Copeland's heart or Jesse Duplantis, it's between them and God and that's not for us to judge.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen and JPPT1974

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just hope that they believe in Christ for real. And really only God knows. We should not be judge and jury. Leave that to God indeed!

Reactions: Josho

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A "wise" person would not insult, mock, scoff and attack another man's family to his face and in front of others else he might get his nose busted so why be so foolish as to do that to Almighty God and think there will be no cost?? Those that trashed Moses were swallowed when the earth opened under their feet.

Reactions: Helen

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just hope that they believe in Christ for real. And really only God knows. We should not be judge and jury. Leave that to God indeed!
What is written about those who bring a false gospel ?

It DOES NOT SAY ONLY GOD KNOWS ! The Ekklesia KNOW. And those bringing the false gospel are ACCURSED!.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What a waste of time and space you judgement people are...
My bible says " To his own master shall he stand of fall..."

they don't answer to some jumped up religious clown.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Always go by what the Bible says clearly. NT and OT in harmony. NEVER go by a false gospel - it is ANATHEMA Jesus says clearly.

Deuteronomy 13:5
Such a prophet or dreamer must be put to death, because he has advocated rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt and redeemed you from the house of slavery, in order to turn you from the way the LORD your God has commanded you to walk. So you must purge the evil from among you.

Deuteronomy 18:20
But if any prophet dares to speak a message in My name that I have not commanded him to speak, or to speak in the name of other gods, that prophet must be put to death."

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
3rd . time====give an example of this so called "false gospel"
If you need it EXPLAINED TO YOU, the many sites showing copelands false gospel , openly admitted and seen,
are available with explanations in english if desired. with and without videos.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you need it EXPLAINED TO YOU, the many sites showing copelands false gospel , openly admitted and seen,
are available with explanations in english if desired. with and without videos.

Wake up! The internet has 100"s of trash demon inspired believer attack web-sites!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Copeland is among the worst, as seen for over a year now.

It is COPELAND'S OWN VIDEO that HE DID HIMSELF or HAD DONE. Showing his sharing willingly and preaching the false gospel with no shame, no remorse, no repentance at all.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why strive so vainly to 'protect' a false gospel, instead of repenting and instead of searching for the truth ?

Instead of asking God for help ?

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A "wise" person would not insult, mock, scoff and attack another man's family to his face and in front of others else he might get his nose busted so why be so foolish as to do that to Almighty God and think there will be no cost?? Those that trashed Moses were swallowed when the earth opened under their feet.

You know Gismys, if Abraham or Joseph governor of Egypt or even King Solomon walked this earth today, I wonder what people would say?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  • You know Gismys, if Abraham or Joseph governor of Egypt or even King Solomon walked this earth today, I wonder what people would say?
    All those were frequently attacked,
    but they obeyed God, (well, King Solomon suffered when he strayed)

copeland rebels and joined openly with the enemy.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

• All those were frequently attacked,
    but they obeyed God, (well, King Solomon suffered when he strayed)

copeland rebels and joined openly with the enemy.

Sorry I accidentally edited your comment haha, when I was trying to reply, I changed it back to what you said. I was going to say I should have mentioned during the time before Solomon strayed, during the time Solomon was still following God, he was still greatly blessed

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry I accidentally edited your comment haha, when I was trying to reply, I changed it back to what you said. I was going to say I should have mentioned during the time before Solomon strayed, during the time Solomon was still following God, he was still greatly blessed
Yes, and keep going, keep reading .....

read about the Apostles of Jesus lives , and the Ekklesia in the New Testament, and (for here) what was and is different in the believer's lives, different from the old worldly kingdom that will one day be restored but is not now.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, and keep going, keep reading .....

read about the Apostles of Jesus lives , and the Ekklesia in the New Testament, and (for here) what was and is different in the believer's lives, different from the old worldly kingdom that will one day be restored but is not now.

But don't the blessings of Abraham still apply for today?