I'm Back!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

medicalmatt

Jul 22, 2007
Well, I registered here late last year, and I posted a few times, but then stuff happened and I never really came back. Well, I'm back, and hopefully more frequently than before! I'm really spiritually hungry and looking to talk seriously and passionately about the stuff of God. Delve into His Word, be challenged, pray for and be prayed for. I've been in a period of neglecting Him, and now I'm on fire to reignite my relationship with Him! I hope to be a blessing to you all.-Matt in California.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome back, Matt! Glad to have you with us again.
smile.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Welcome back Matt I remember when you joined us last year then you just disappearedglad you were found

medicalmatt

Jul 22, 2007
Lots of crazy things happened! My apartment burned down, had to live with my in-laws for a little while, son was born (he's three months now!) and I got accepted to a medical school in Ohio, so preparing to move cross-country and prepare for school! Plus trying to support my brand new family. I praise God that I just got an incredible raise, which is such an answer to prayer. Hopefully we can start crawling out of debt now, instead of just making minimum payments! Anyway, it's good to be back.

Learning

Dec 12, 2007
Since I wasn't here last year, I am going to say Welcome MedicalMatt! Sounds like things are improving for you. Congratulations on the blessed arrival of your son and you being accepted into medical school!
smile.gif

C

C 4 C

(medicalmatt;47380)
Well, I registered here late last year, and I posted a few times, but then stuff happened and I never really came back. Well, I'm back, and hopefully more frequently than before! I'm really spiritually hungry and looking to talk seriously and passionately about the stuff of God. Delve into His Word, be challenged, pray for and be prayed for. I've been in a period of neglecting Him, and now I'm on fire to reignite my relationship with Him! I hope to be a blessing to you all. -Matt in California.
Welcome back, Matt.
smile.gif