In need of prayer...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

calbhach

Feb 16, 2011
Hey guys...it would be greatly appreciated if you could pray for me. Lately, I've had some real problems with lashing out at people, verbally, and it really has to stop. So much of the time, I've already said something nasty to someone before I even really realize what it is that I'm saying. Thanks a lot in advance.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey guys...it would be greatly appreciated if you could pray for me. Lately, I've had some real problems with lashing out at people, verbally, and it really has to stop. So much of the time, I've already said something nasty to someone before I even really realize what it is that I'm saying. Thanks a lot in advance.

Calbhach... At least your sensitive enough to know when your doing wrong. Most people feel righteous inclinations when they lash out at people. Will remember you in prayer!

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
2 Kings 17:25 "When they first lived there, they did not worship the LORD; so he sent lions among them and they killed some of the people."

Even God used to treat non believers this way, I assume that is who you are lashing out at non-believers ? It's probably a little natural as you are growing in the spirit, keep doing what you are doing not the lashing out, other spiritual works but remember these people probably are zombie like creatures with little control of themselves. It can be very frustrating so try not to beat yourself up too much.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
...seems to be a trend at the moment dear sister.... :unsure: <sigh>

howawesome.jpg

praying....
prayinghardsmiley.gif

Blessings

calbhach

Feb 16, 2011
Thanks a ton, guys. :)

Calbhach... At least your sensitive enough to know when your doing wrong. Most people feel righteous inclinations when they lash out at people. Will remember you in prayer!

Thanks a ton, Rockytopva. ^^ I feel like I'm doing a little better now.

Praying for you, calbhach. :)

May the Lord shape you to be as he is in character and spirit!

Thanks. ^___^

2 Kings 17:25 "When they first lived there, they did not worship the LORD; so he sent lions among them and they killed some of the people."

Even God used to treat non believers this way, I assume that is who you are lashing out at non-believers ? It's probably a little natural as you are growing in the spirit, keep doing what you are doing not the lashing out, other spiritual works but remember these people probably are zombie like creatures with little control of themselves. It can be very frustrating so try not to beat yourself up too much.

Yeah...:\ It's hard. I think I'm lashing out at people because I'm just too stressed-out, really. When I do it, there's quite often no real reason for it (other than someone teasing me or something like that), and there's nothing "right" about it when I do it, you know? The right thing would just be to shrug it off and ignore whoever's doing the teasing, but I don't. I lash out, and then I just feel terrible. Quite often, I just go to be alone and cry and pray over if for a long time...and that helps, somewhat. But only for a short while.

Thanks, Comm.Arnold. :)

...seems to be a trend at the moment dear sister.... :unsure: <sigh>

howawesome.jpg

praying....
prayinghardsmiley.gif

Blessings

Thanks, Angelina. ^^ I feel like if I can ever get my anger under control, I'll be doing fairly well. :)

Thank you. ^__^