Incredible Signs of the End Times Is Being Fulfilled Right Now.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Incredible Signs of the End Times Is Being Fulfilled Right Now in Israel as ten's of thousands of Jewish people are becoming believers ij Jesus as their Messiah.

Romans 11 tells us that Jesus will save all of Israel:
For I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, lest you be wise in your own estimation, for a partial hardening has come upon Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

"The Deliverer will come out of Zion, and He will remove ungodliness from Jacob, for this is My covenant with them, when I shall take away their sins" (Rom. 11:25-27).

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Incredible Signs of the End Times Is Being Fulfilled Right Now in Israel as ten's of thousands of Jewish people are becoming believers ij Jesus as their Messiah.

Romans 11 tells us that Jesus will save all of Israel:
For I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, lest you be wise in your own estimation, for a partial hardening has come upon Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

"The Deliverer will come out of Zion, and He will remove ungodliness from Jacob, for this is My covenant with them, when I shall take away their sins" (Rom. 11:25-27).

Course, they definitely all could be saved after the pre great trib rapture to be witnesses for the duration of the coming great tribulation

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Course, they definitely all could be saved after the pre great trib rapture to be witnesses for the duration of the coming great tribulation

Oh, an expression of man's determination of what is about to happen. I wonder where that has come from?

Reactions: Truth

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, an expression of man's determination of what is about to happen. I wonder where that has come from?

Wishful thinking in regards to GISMYS_7's scriptural reference and comment specifically about the nation of Israel. They all will mourn when they see Him Whom they had pierced as prophesied in Zachariah 12:10. Reads there that all those who will see Him will finally believe in Him as being our Lord God in order for them to be all mourning, and seemingly so much that they each separate themselves from everyone to mourn.

Zechariah 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. 10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. 11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon. 12 And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart; 13 The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart; 14 All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart.

So maybe only 144,000 of Israel will believe after the rapture and then definitely all of Israel will be saved when He returns as the King of kings when they see Him and mourn.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
<snip>

So maybe only 144,000 of Israel will believe after the rapture and then definitely all of Israel will be saved when He returns as the King of kings when they see Him and mourn.

Again I can say: -

Reactions: Truth

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again I can say: -

<snip> ?

I reckon if you are talking about something else , you can be content with no response to your comment. No edification nor reproof by the scripture what so ever.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
<snip> ?

I reckon if you are talking about something else , you can be content with no response to your comment. No edification nor reproof by the scripture what so ever.

But, you have mentioned that Israel will not be saved until after the Rapture. Since the Rapture does not occur until the end of the Millennium Age, your two above statements IMHO do not line up with what we are told in the scriptures. As such you have made claims that bring no edification nor reproof by the scriptures what so ever. What you posted twice was an expression of man's determination of what is to happen and I wondered where the source for that understanding had come from.

Know what I mean?