"invert" theory I got

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DanielTheSmith

Feb 12, 2014
Dang, Man! I got my link removed. Sorry for the faux pas. Hopefully it still makes sense.

Have you guys heard of this theory before?
It's hot off the presses so i haven't ironed out all the details, but I figured I'd throw it on here and see if anyone can knock it down real quick, because I haven't been able to yet and a lot of you are way more advanced than me. Also, I figured if it was true, it could possibly help a lot of people because it's kinda like fishing and can help put other theories together.

The curse of Cain was 7 generations and he wasn't supposed to be killed, but apparently was by Lamech with the help of Tubal-Cain. Here's a write-up that explains it, (link removed) it's right at the beginning, reading the whole thing shouldn't be too necessary, and please feel free to skip reading the link until after u read the post.(if ur interested)

When he died, supposedly the 7 fold curse came upon them, "Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold…"and they had to wait 70 generations for Jesus (I guess you can do the math w/ their ages in Gen. That's what it says in that link anyways).
Everything's like it was in the day's of Noah, only inverted and here's my theory:

2/3rds of the earth is water, so the flood destroyed 1/3rd of the earth w/ water,
invert that and you got 1/3rd of the earth being destroyed by fire in Rev.

Jesus was the Lamb, opposite of that= coming back as the Lion

I think it was like a thousand years from Adam to the flood (idk, they all lived like a thou, ryt?), that goes with the Millenium and how they live long during that too.
It's kinda like you're folding the earth's timeline of events in half, but w/ the anti- also. The part not really inverted is the time(events) going forward, but each one's got the anti-, it's like all the events gotta be reversed.

WW2 was 70 yrs ago (Hitler killin' Jews and gold), that's the reverse of the 70 generations waiting for Jesus,(if you do inversions w/ like how they've figured out what the 70's mean in Daniel)
the 70th year from WW2 starts the Trib (2015ish). Hence, the 70th week.
I got some good theories on gold too btw. (I think I do, anyway)

Hitler was the anti-christ(he's comin back), invert that with Jesus
Note:they're the opposite, but the inversion part comes when you put Jesus as the Lamb after the 70 generations and it's inverted w/ the anti-christ(Hitler) 70 years before the trib

7gens then 70 gens inverted= 70 yrs then 7rs(trib)

Caine or Tubal-Caine and his siblings right before the flood, invert that w/ the witnesses right before the fire destruction. (scratchin' ur head at this one?)

I think it goes w/ this verse, amongst a lot of other things that you've prob already read about:
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent (Brass idol healed them, God sent the serpents) in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up

I think this means Jesus must be lifted up in the end, and The Tribe of Dan (serpent symbol) must off one of there own that's trying to help them (a witness, maybe). I think. It's like everything's getting reversed. Also, remember the Witnesses rise again after 3 days, just like Jesus. Isn't the Temple supposed to be given to Gentiles? anyways, I think maybe at least one of the Witnesses will be a half breed. The Tribe of Dan left there tracks(seed) everywhere. Not sure if the "invert theory" works with the timeline between Jesus and Hitler. It might need to be around the flood and end times kind of. Hence, like it was in the days of Noah.

Remember, this is just a theory that could be partly right and partly wrong.(or totally wrong) I've never even read the Bible all the way through yet. A super thanks, plus an already said prayer to all those who read this lengthy post, as it's obviously been on my mind a lot lately. Even my ex Pastor, who I was attending his weekly Bible studies, didn't wanna talk about stuff like this. And I was only talkin' about blood moon tetrads and stuff. He said he believes in living in the "here and now". lol God Bless!!!

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
Hi DanielTheSmith,

Welcome!

I can't help with your premise on Cain, but I can comment on your earth/water ratio theory:

DanielTheSmith said:
Everything's like it was in the day's of Noah, only inverted and here's my theory:

2/3rds of the earth is water, so the flood destroyed 1/3rd of the earth w/ water,
invert that and you got 1/3rd of the earth being destroyed by fire in Rev.

Scripture does not account for the oceans we know today, but simply four rivers:

Gen 2:10
A river watering the garden flowed from Eden; from there it was separated into four headwaters.

Some might postulate where this abundance of water came from, I would suggest that an ice asteroid belt came through our solar system which resurfaced Venus, and came down as "rain" on Earth and Mars. This is evidenced by an irridium layer in the sediment, which is not a naturally occurring element on earth. The oceans were formed with tectonics, and thus the "2/3rds of the earth" are now water.

So where you cite this back to Noah, certainly this would have to be a post-flood postulation. -- Is this within your expectation?

Secondly:

DanielTheSmith said:
I think it was like a thousand years from Adam to the flood
I believe that Adam & Eve were created approximately 4,000 B.C. (http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/arj/v5/n1/age-of-adam) and the flood occurred approximately 2304 B.C. (http://creation.com/the-date-of-noahs-flood), which is an approximate 1,700 year span between the two.

And finally:

DanielTheSmith said:
WW2 was 70 yrs ago (Hitler killin' Jews and gold), that's the reverse of the 70 generations waiting for Jesus,(if you do inversions w/ like how they've figured out what the 70's mean in Daniel)
the 70th year from WW2 starts the Trib (2015ish). Hence, the 70th week.
I got some good theories on gold too btw. (I think I do, anyway)

Hitler was the anti-christ(he's comin back), invert that with Jesus
Note:they're the opposite, but the inversion part comes when you put Jesus as the Lamb after the 70 generations and it's inverted w/ the anti-christ(Hitler) 70 years before the trib

7gens then 70 gens inverted= 70 yrs then 7rs(trib)
Daniel's seventy "weeks" are NOT associated with WW2, or the Tribulation, except that the a/c "shall come" after the seventieth week:

Dan 9:27
And he shall make a strong covenant with many for one week; and for half of the week he shall cause sacrifice and offering to cease; and upon the wing of abominations shall come one who makes desolate, until the decreed end is poured out on the desolator.”

Have you considered that if you start Daniel 9 with WW2 (1945), that you need the "going forth of the word to restore and build Jerusalem"? And if this has no fulfillment in your timeline, then everything else is flawed? And if you had this "fulfillment" then you need the "coming of an anointed one" in 1952? And then you need someone who was "cut off" in 2008?

It would seem that you probably haven't thought all this through very well. But I will tell you that you ARE CORRECT in your 2015 as the start of the Tribulation. But in this, please be aware that Rev. 13 says 42 months, -- and only uninformed people teach/believe a 7-year tribulation. This is a false rendering of Daniel 9, and there is no merit to that doctrine.

With Best Regards,
DaDad (DD)

DanielTheSmith

Feb 12, 2014
thanks a lot DaDad! I really appreciate you reading and responding. I think you may have given me another piece.

"I believe that Adam & Eve were created approximately 4,000 B.C. (http://www.answersin.../n1/age-of-adam) and the flood occurred approximately 2304 B.C. (http://creation.com/the-date-of-noahs-flood), which is an approximate 1,700 year span between the two."

1,700 yrs between Adam and the flood. Do you think the 700yrs part could be most of the (7gens)Caine curse and the thousand before could be like the Millenium? I can't help but think about how we're supposed to live long during the millenium reign too. It fits, huh?

1000+700 to Flood +(about)70 gens to Jesus inverted= 70(69)yrs+ trib goin the other way. the missing years from the 70 gens to Jesus could be like the 69th week (6th generation of the curse, where Caine was prob killed) being like the 69th week and then the 70 gens come

You may have got me with the water, but it's still pretty true how fire's the opposite of water. I'm gonna do some researching on your "going forth of the word to restore and build Jerusalem" point. You know, there's 2 witnesses, maybe the 3 and a half years could be like times 2, since there's 2 of them. I'm gonna do some researchin' on that. once again, thanks a lot!

oh yeah, this
"And if you had this "fulfillment" then you need the "coming of an anointed one" in 1952? And then you need someone who was "cut off" in 2008?"

the anointed one would come after the 70 yrs because it ends with the 7(week) as opposed to starting with the 7 like the curse of Cain did. and also the 7yrs wouldn't go down to '08 it'd go to '22

so it goes like this:

So it goes 1thou/ invert to millenium, to 700yrs CaineCurse/ invert to trib, to 70generations to Jesus/ invert to 70yrs from WW2

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
DanielTheSmith said:
I'm gonna do some researching on your "going forth of the word to restore and build Jerusalem" point.
H DanielTheSmith,

I would propose that the first step to understanding ANYTHING is start with the literal, then proceed to the figurative, and finally to the spiritual.

As such Daniel's seventy started in 1924; David BenGurion was the first "anointed one"; the Dayton/Oslo came at the sixty-nine; Rabin was assassinated "after" the sixty-nine; Netanyahu came half way through the seventieth; and the a/c "shall come" in the near future.

Now knowing the fulfillment, if you can arrive to some inverse relationships, then the floor is yours.

With Best Regards,
DD

PS Given 1948 is the international recognition of the nation of Israel, we can expect the Return of Jesus 70 years later in 2018.

DanielTheSmith

Feb 12, 2014
wow, great post DaDad! I Love stuff like that! This generation won't pass w/ out all this stuff happening, right? I will look into it further.
Thought I'd shoot this reply to this topic here, as it's another one (hopefully)

The day Moses came down from the Mountain in Exodus 32:28 carrying the law in the 10 commandments, about 3000 people were killed.

The day the Holy Spirit came in Acts 2:41 about 3000 people were saved.

As Paul said in 2 Cor. 3, the law kills but the Spirit gives life. (got this from a super mod)

Here's my reply:
Wow, thanks a ton for giving me another 1!!!

I was informed that it was about 1700 years to the flood
Here's the comment:
I believe that Adam & Eve were created approximately 4,000 B.C. (http://www.answersin.../n1/age-of-adam) and the flood occurred approximately 2304 B.C. (http://creation.com/the-date-of-noahs-flood), which is an approximate 1,700 year span between the two.

So (Hopefully) that means they went a thousand years w/ out dying (just like millenium) and then 700 years (Caines curse)to the flood(goes w/ trib)

They didn't even get to finish the curse(just like 69th week) and they had to go into 7 fold. 70 gens to Jesus, invert w/ 70 yrs from Hitler

Maybe He's gotta forgive the line of Caine for 70 7's or something.

I'm thinking my next step is gonna have to be to make some kind of timeline graphic or something, so people can see it easier w/ out having to read so much. I'm lightweight hoping someone else will, but I'm not holding my breath.

I know I haven't proven it yet, but dang it seems right.

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
DanielTheSmith said:
They didn't even get to finish the curse(just like 69th week) and they had to go into 7 fold. 70 gens to Jesus, invert w/ 70 yrs from Hitler
Hi DanielTheSmith,

As previously proposed, you really should start with the fulfillment before you engage the shadows, (and yes, it would appear that there are many prophetic parallels in Scripture). In regards to Daniel 9, the Scriptural text does not point to seventy "weeks", but rather seventy durations of time, for with 69 are YEARS, and the seventieth is a WEEK of YEARS. -- And once again, there is NO correlation between the seventy and "Hitler".

The closest you can come to that citation is Dan. 11:3 & Dan. 11:4.

3 Then a mighty king shall arise, who shall rule with great dominion and do according to his will. 4 And when he has arisen, his kingdom shall be broken and divided toward the four winds of heaven, but not to his posterity, nor according to the dominion with which he ruled; for his kingdom shall be plucked up and go to others besides these.

The next nearest would be in the Psalms.

With Best Regards,
DD

DanielTheSmith

Feb 12, 2014
2vbmzgl.jpg

The correlations w/ the 69 into 7 are pretty obvious to me. Cain didn't make it to the 7th generation (just short) the last gen went into the 7 fold curse. Then from Hitler, just like the 69 years, the 70th is a week of years.
This is forgiveness to the Cain line for 70 7's.

DaDad, isn't it kind of interesting we're saying the same year (I think) for the trib?

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
DanielTheSmith said:
DaDad, isn't it kind of interesting we're saying the same year (I think) for the trib?
Hi DanielTheSmith,

I would propose that you've confused Daniel's 70th week with the Tribulation. They are not the same. Rev. 13:5 says 42 months; and Daniel 9 provides that the 70th week is the Dayton/Oslo Accord as signed by Rabin, Arafat, & Clinton in Sept. of 1993, which lasted until Sept. 2000 at the Intifada.

The church has several doctrinal errors, chief among which are the seven-year Tribulation and the "Tribulation era Rapture". So you might want to validate those premises before blindly believing.

With Best Regards,
DD

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
DanielTheSmith said:
I didn't mean the same. Just the same formula. Once again, thanks for reading.
Hi DanielTheSmith,

As the saying goes, -- even a blind squirrel finds a nut. So I'm not sure you've done anything more than have an expectation which is surprisingly soon, for what many Christians believe is a decade, plus, away. When if fact it's 4 1/2 years away, with the U.N. poised to take center stage in Spring of next year.

If you are interested in validating any basis from which you would like to draw your inferences, I'd be glad to provide any insight in which I may be proficient.

With Best Regards,
DD

DanielTheSmith

Feb 12, 2014
Right on, DaDad.
While I got you here, what do you think of this for the calculation that takes wisdom(666 mark):
It stands for putting 6 before 7. 6 means man made corruption. 7 is like doing what the Bible says.
The calculation is 66.6% corrupted earth+ 1/3rd fire destruction in Rev= 99.9%
What's the left over .1%? Gold. It turns the 666 into 667. 667 is low quality gold, just like they use for memory chip plugs(gold tin).
How do they corrupt the gold? Plug it into you, so you can use it, instead of God.
You get electrolytes from water, but what if the water's polluted?
You might need some nano-gold technology all up in ya, so ur muscles can move and stuff. Just a guess

The 6 before 7 thing kind of goes w/ my timeline too.

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
DanielTheSmith said:
... what do you think of this for the calculation that takes wisdom(666 mark):
Hi DanielTheSmith,

It seems to me there are several components to the "mark":

1. It includes the "right hand" and "forehead", -- for which we know that the eyes are in the forehead.

So what does the "right hand" have in common with the "eyes"? Could it be the palm and retinal scan?

2. There are three-sixes, for which I would propose that GOD has three-sevens.

We know that "seven" is the number of "perfection", and in this we have (1) GOD; (2) the SON; and (3) the HOLY SPIRIT.
As such I would anticipate that we see a full counterfeit typical of (1) satan; (2) the a/c; and (3) the computer.

Please note that if one assigned increments of "6" to the world's language (English), one would arrive to the following:

A=6
B=12
C= 18
etc.

C=18
O = 90
M = 72
P =
U =
T =
E =
R =

... and so too for the world's most senior political statesman who is also a Jew:

K
I
S
S
I
N
G
E
R

... of course this is hypothetical in that other validations might be more appropriate.

I know I really didn't answer your question, but as I suggested, I can only provide those aspects which I have some degree of proficiency.

With Best Regards,
DD

DanielTheSmith

Feb 12, 2014
wow. very cool. thanks for sharing, i'm trying to learn all that stuff, so it shouldn't be in vein. there's so much to learn.

all in all, I'm just really happy I've recently come to a place where I can say, "I really, really believe in Jesus."

I can't wait to see what the brass mountains in Heaven are like, maybe I'll see you there. lol

God Bless

DanielTheSmith

Feb 12, 2014
might as well put the link in here to the write-up that explains the "Caine getting killed and bringing forth the 7 fold curse" thing.

http://www.mysterybabylon.com/theseventhgeneration.html

Fun fact:Tubal-Caine's the Mason's password. I guess they say he and his siblings passed on info thru the flood. Something like two posts, one could last thru fire and the other thru water(the flood). Does anyone think 9-11 could be like sybolizing knocking down those posts, and the illuminating light beam they got there could be like the post that lasted? Have you guy's seen this, with the 9:11 Bible verses:
http://www.towersofdeceit911.com/911-biblical-versesjust-a-coincidence.html

Biblically 9 can mean the end. Have you guys ever thought how close 9-11 is to the Feast of Trumpets? It's gotta be connected somehow. I think the three days of darkness will go w/ the Feast of Trumpets, because that could dictate the cresent moon sighting.

I think 6-13 could be a date they use also, since it's there fav numbers and its 3:16 backwards.

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
Hi DanielTheSmith,

An interesting number is eleven. We know about the Twin Towers, and it's in Psalms 44* regarding the Holocaust (see verses 11 & 22 -- the latter a multiple of 11).

* Please note J.R. Church's premise as espoused in his book, "Hidden Prophecies in the Psalms", which attributes the 19th Book of the Bible (Psalms) as prophetic for the 1900's, Chapter for year, such that Book 19, Chapter 44 = 1944 Holocaust; Book 19, Chapter 48 = 1948 International recognition of the Nation of Israel; etc.

With Best Regards,
DD

DanielTheSmith

Feb 12, 2014
What a coincidence, DaDad. I currently have J.R. Church's Youtube vid on the "Bloodline of the Antichrist" paused on my browser. lol I haven't watched a lot of it yet, tho. But, I'll take that as a sign to get to it faster, as I wouldn't even wanna guess how many open tabs I have at the moment. lol

It kind of seems like 9 and 11 both mean "the end". For 11, amongst other reasons, the "11th hour story". And also 9, because it's the last number.
Put them together and you get a date eerily close to the Feast of Trumpets.

Even before the J.R. Church, I'm gonna check the psalms 44 deal, because for me, Bible codes and prophetic stuff like that seem to be one of the best "faith builders". It's amazing to me how many church services I had been to and never heard any of it. Then, after my mental just taking a beating from the mainstream media, atheist dudes (Bill Mahr &whatnot), I hit the internets full force and just wanna tell everybody(on the streets), every little prophetic thing I find. But, It doesn't seem to work as good as I'd imagine in my head. I guess we're all just different like that. It's really nice to see others on the net, tho.

Another thing that's unbelievable to me, is how people can see that you can fold the money and get the 9-ll towers and other future stuff and all that, OBVIOUSLY, and it doesn't even remotely light a match under them.

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
Hi DanielTheSmith,

I would agree ti the number "9" being "the end", but "11" seems as though it were a new iteration, -- an-unseen-before Holocaust; an-unseen-before domestic terrorism, etc. But I'm not a numbers guy, so I ask!

But if you're really interested in how GOD sees the end-times, then maybe you should read Daniel 11 in context with the 1900s. It starts at WWI, then WWII, Cold War, Korean War, Cuban Missile Crisis, Vietnam War, Vietnam War Protesters, end of the Vietnam War, Nixon, Ford, Salt Accords, etc. And of course we're at verse 40.

With Best Regards,
DD

DanielTheSmith

Feb 12, 2014
Alright, so Daniel 11:40's the end. makes sense. Were you saying chptr 11 starts at 1924; David BenGurion? Or maybe WW1, actually? So, if we're at 40, just out of curiosity, what's this?

36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

Is there like any write-ups or vids on this? I looked, but I might not of used the right key word or something.

Oh yeah, DaDad. I don't see how you can write this: "for with 69 are YEARS, and the seventieth is a WEEK of YEARS"
and not get how it goes perfectly w/ Caine's curse being broken right before it was up (didn't complete 7th gen), then going into 7fold. Is that not like forgiving 70 7's, in a way?

And then you type this:"PS Given 1948 is the international recognition of the nation of Israel, we can expect the Return of Jesus 70 years later in 2018."
That's the exact year I'm saying. When do you have the 2 Witnesses? Is the 7yr trib thing what's killing the theory for ya? 'Cause I'm thinking it shouldn't, nessecarily.

And then you wrote this, "As such Daniel's seventy started in 1924; David BenGurion was the first "anointed one"; the Dayton/Oslo came at the sixty-nine; Rabin was assassinated "after" the sixty-nine; Netanyahu came half way through the seventieth; and the a/c "shall come" in the near future. Now knowing the fulfillment, if you can arrive to some inverse relationships, then the floor is yours." But I'm talking about "Events" from the days of Noah and how they have to be all reversed. I mean, why did the brass snake thing get reversed?
8Then the LORD said to Moses, "Make a fiery serpent, and set it on a standard; and it shall come about, that everyone who is bitten, when he looks at it, he will live." Then this:
14 `And as Moses did lift up the serpent in the wilderness, so it behoveth the Son of Man to be lifted up,
15 that every one who is believing in him may not perish, but may have life age-during
Then the exact opposite is coming at "the end", because Jesus isn't being sacrificed and held up for people to be healed. Maybe the Witnesses are, though. They help save a lot of people and rise after 3 days. Jesus is coming w/ the wrath.

Even "after" the sixty-nine; Netanyahu came half way through the seventieth" is like an invert of some sort, that goes w/ people coming at half of a seven(AC,Witnesses),but that's not really what I was saying about the events needing to be reversed, but does work because it's the SAME formula.
I don't see how you believing yours, means mine doesn't make sense. But, tbf, I haven't even come close to fully studying yours yet, but I could definitely see it being right, as there seems to be no limit to the propheticness of the Bible.

It's not that I'm blindly believing this stuff, I'm just trying to prove it wrong. Thanks for reading my babble, DaDad. You're a good Dude.

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
DanielTheSmith said:
Alright, so Daniel 11:40's the end. makes sense. Were you saying chptr 11 starts at 1924; David BenGurion? Or maybe WW1, actually?

Hi DanielTheSmith,

Whoa, -- how about if we discuss ONE point at a time, -- that way we can focus our attention better! :)

Right now you've crossed several of my assertions with other prophetic Chapters, for example that Daniel 11 starts in 1924. -- Please be aware that Daniel's seventy weeks (inconcise Masculine gender text) started in 1924. Daniel 11 started at WWI.

So where are your interests, and what can I do to give you the tools you need to validate or invalidate these Scriptural/Historical postulations by your own independent research and your own revelation?

Jeremiah 33;3
Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things which you have not known.

Acts 8:30
So Philip ran to him, and heard him reading Isaiah the prophet, and asked, “Do you understand what you are reading?” 31 And he said, “How can I, unless some one guides me?” And he invited Philip to come up and sit with him.

Eph 4:11
And his gifts were that some should be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, some pastors and teachers, 12 to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ,

With Best Regards,
DD

DanielTheSmith

Feb 12, 2014
Oh, I see. Sorry about getting those crossed together. So with the Daniel 11 starting w/ WW1 thing, does that read like a prophetic timeline of events all the way to now, which is verse 40?

Btw, cool scripture