Irrefutable biblical proof that death is abolished at the second coming

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are so many errors in yours posts that it is difficult to address them all.

Where does it show Jesus on earth in Revelation 20? Nowhere! That is your own invention. You then build your argument on your own invention. That is not smart! That is why your paradigm falls apart every time. You cannot even except the correct commencement of the millennium at the first resurrection of Christ. You reject that. Everything else then falls apart after that. After Satan's little season comes the second coming. I've already showed you evidence of that. But you reject that. There is nothing I can do with that. It is upon your own head.

The physical resurrection at the second coming is not the first if Jesus resurrection precedes it. That is a no brainer. Scripture tells us that Jesus is "the first resurrection" (Acts 26:23 and Revelation 20:6), "the firstborn from the dead" (Colossians 1:18), "the firstfruits of them that slept" (1 Corinthians 15:20), "first begotten of the dead" (Revelation 1:5). Nowhere does it call the future resurrection of the dead in Christ the first resurrection.
So one of those scoffers claiming Jesus is not on the earth at the Second Coming? Peter has you pegged.

The first birth, death, and resurrection are all physical. Why would you think the first birth and death are not physical?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So one of those scoffers claiming Jesus is not on the earth at the Second Coming? Peter has you pegged.

The first birth, death, and resurrection are all physical. Why would you think the first birth and death are not physical?
I am talking about Rev 20 (the here-and-now). We have been there since the first resurrection. The redeemed dead in Christ have been reigning with Christ in heaven since then.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The beast and false prophet precede Satan to the lake of fire at Christ's coming. That does not suggest a notable space of time.
No, God's Word tells us it is after a thousand years.

You have the wrong timing. That is on you, not on me.

Your whole point rests on the private theory called recapitulation, which is not implied nor stated in the book of Revelation. That is human opinion, that thousands of people wrongly hold. The Holy Spirit does not lead a person in contradiction to God's stated Word. Recap is in direct opposition to God's Word.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am talking about Rev 20 (the here-and-now). We have been there since the first resurrection. The redeemed dead in Christ have been reigning with Christ in heaven since then.
Sorry, but if Christ is not on the earth for the Premil interpretation, Amil cannot state Christ was on the earth in the first century per Revelation 20. That is contradicting your own point.

You cannot use Revelation 20 for the here and now any more than a Premil can. Your point is that Christ is not on the earth in that chapter. You cannot state it happened 40 days after the Cross any more than your argument Satan is not bound at the battle of Armageddon.

You only have the erroneous theory of recap, which is man made. At least the battle of Armageddon is in context to the defeat of Satan at Armageddon which leads to him being bound in a pit. Jesus is King on the earth at the battle of Armageddon. There is no verse saying Jesus left the earth. You just time travel back to the first century in your recap fantasy.

If Jesus is on the earth for your interpretation, then Jesus is on earth for the Premil interpretation. Not sure why that is so hard to understand. Jesus is never said to leave the earth after Armageddon. Not sure how people don't call you out on that point more often. That is like saying Jesus is not on the earth in the NHNE either. You cannot force a departure from the earth, just to make a point.

The first resurrection happens to all in Christ starting at the Cross and is physical. The first resurrection is not a point in time. It is the resurrection of the physical birth and death, as all are firsts. You would not even exist without a first birth. You would not be physically resurrected without a first resurrection.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Basically, their millennium is just a mirror of our day with sin abounding and the bondage of corruption prospering. You have continued death, decay, sickness, funerals, crying, hatred, strife and wickedness prospers. This all ends with rebellion in history.
Only Christ reigns during the thousand years.

You really do know how to insult God and the Kingdom of Christ, don't you?

There is no continued death, decay, sickness, funerals and certainly no strife and wickedness in the Kingdom to come. All that exists now - in your so-called "millennium".

The millennium to follow the return of Christ will come to a close when Satan is released into it and deceives living, immortal nations who believe "they will not surely die".

Fire will come down from God and devour them and their names will be blotted out of the Lamb's book of life. After this all whose names are not written in the Lamb's book of life will be thrown into the lake of fire - the second death:

"And now, lest he put forth his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever - Therefore the LORD God sent him out from the garden of Eden to till the ground from which he had been taken. And He drove out the man. And He placed cherubs at the east of the garden of Eden, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life."

The Garden of Eden was not destroyed. The sinners were expelled from it.

"And death and hell were cast into the Lake of Fire. This is the second death. And if anyone was not found having been written in the Book of Life, he was cast into the Lake of Fire."

"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last. Blessed are they who do His commandments, that their authority will be over the Tree of Life, and they may enter in by the gates into the city.

But outside
are the dogs, and the sorcerers, and the fornicators, and the murderers, and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and makes a lie."

"And He said to me, It is done. I am the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who thirsts I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely. He who overcomes will inherit all things, and I will be his God, and he will be My son. But the fearful, and the unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, will have their part in the Lake burning with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."
The dogs, and the sorcerers, and the fornicators, and the murderers, and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and makes a lie are outside during the millennium. It's the first thousand years of the regenerated (new) heavens and earth.

But you insult God and His coming Kingdom of Christ by calling it a Kingdom which contains the exact same people and things that exist now in your so-called millennium.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Last edited:

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, God's Word tells us it is after a thousand years.

You have the wrong timing. That is on you, not on me.

Your whole point rests on the private theory called recapitulation, which is not implied nor stated in the book of Revelation. That is human opinion, that thousands of people wrongly hold. The Holy Spirit does not lead a person in contradiction to God's stated Word. Recap is in direct opposition to God's Word.
We are in Rev 20 now. There is multiple Scripture to align the end of Satan's little season with the second coming.

Reactions: rwb

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There is no continued death, decay, sickness, funerals and certainly no strife and wickedness in the Kingdom to come. All that exists now - in your so-called "millennium".

The millennium to follow the return of Christ will come to a close when Satan is released into it and deceives living, immortal nations who believe "they will not surely die".

Fire will come down from God and devour them and their names will be blotted out of the Lamb's book of life. After this all whose names are not written in the Lamb's book of life will be thrown into the lake of fire - the second death:

"And now, lest he put forth his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever - Therefore the LORD God sent him out from the garden of Eden to till the ground from which he had been taken. And He drove out the man. And He placed cherubs at the east of the garden of Eden, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life."

"And death and hell were cast into the Lake of Fire. This is the second death. And if anyone was not found having been written in the Book of Life, he was cast into the Lake of Fire."

"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last. Blessed are they who do His commandments, that their authority will be over the Tree of Life, and they may enter in by the gates into the city.

But outside
are the dogs, and the sorcerers, and the fornicators, and the murderers, and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and makes a lie."

"And He said to me, It is done. I am the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who thirsts I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely. He who overcomes will inherit all things, and I will be his God, and he will be My son. But the fearful, and the unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, will have their part in the Lake burning with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."
The dogs, and the sorcerers, and the fornicators, and the murderers, and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and makes a lie are outside during the millennium. It's the first thousand years of the regenerated (new) heavens and earth.

But you insult God and His coming Kingdom of Christ by calling it a Kingdom which contains the exact same people and things that exist now in your so-called millennium.

Who are these billions of satanists that overrun your millennium? Obviously they are the greatest bunch of hard-hearted religious hypocrites that have ever lived. After all, they supposedly sat under the righteous of Christ reign of Christ for 1000 years and then at the first sight of Satan rebel en-masse, rejecting Jesus and embracing Satan.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

But outside

Where in Revelation 20 does it say that the first thousand years is on a regenerated (new) heavens and earth? I will not hold my breath on the answer. You have foisted that upon that text. What is more, for one to inherit the age and state to come, glorification is necessary: “flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.” The kingdom age to come (after this age) is perfect. It is incorrupt. Every vestige of the Fall is removed. No mortal can inherit/inhabit or possess this great incorrupt state. It is solely the domain of the glorified. It is eternal. It is not governed by time, as our age is. Time indeed shall be no more when Jesus returns.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who are these billions of satanists that overrun your millennium? Obviously they are the greatest bunch of hard-hearted religious hypocrites that have ever lived. After all, they supposedly sat under the righteous of Christ reign of Christ for 1000 years and then at the first sight of Satan rebel en-masse, rejecting Jesus and embracing Satan.
It seems there are more than two resurrections.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems there are more than two resurrections.
What Scripture, if any, do you consider definitely corroborates the Premillennial interpretation of Revelation 20 that there are two distinct physical resurrection days (the first for the righteous, the second for the wicked) separated by a literal 1000 years+?

Where in Scripture does it mention “resurrection days” (plural), pertaining to the end?

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What Scripture, if any, do you consider definitely corroborates the Premillennial interpretation of Revelation 20 that there are two distinct physical resurrection days (the first for the righteous, the second for the wicked) separated by a literal 1000 years+?

Where in Scripture does it mention “resurrection days” (plural), pertaining to the end?
Do we not see that all flesh is destroyed in Revelation 19?

Rev 19:15-21
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND Lord OF Lords.
17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
21 And the [Grk. definite article] remnant [(all) those that remained]were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh. KJV​

the: Greek word #3588( ho (ho); including the feminine he(hay); and the neuter to (to); in all their inflections; the def. article [definite article]; the (sometimes to be supplied, at others omitted, in English idiom): KJV - the, this, that, one, he, she, it, etc..​

remnant: Greek word #3062/ loipoy (loy-poy'); masculine plural of a derivative of NT:3007; remaining ones: KJV - other, which remain, remnant, residue, rest.

Reactions: Zao is life

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are in Rev 20 now. There is multiple Scripture to align the end of Satan's little season with the second coming.
Not a single one. Obviously you would have posted them. Revelation 19 is not the Second Coming. That is a planned battle at the end of a 42 month period of time, that you don't even think is a literal 42 months. Is 3.5 years a little season defined anywhere in Scripture?

Have you ever seen a plant that needs 3.5 years to produce a crop? That would be a long, long, long season, and as yet unheard of in the agricultural community. Even 1260 days comes out close to 3.5 years, not a short season.

I have lived in both Texas and Michigan. Texas can have 3 short seasons in a year. Michigan has one long season each year.

Of course your excuse is that Revelation is highly symbolic and only you understand the symbolism. The symbolism of a season has to do with a harvest of a crop. In this case human souls. Do you have Scripture that points out the 3.5 years of Jesus as Messiah is considered a little season? Or do you even consider that God gives specific time frames for specific reasons? Is it all one big symbolic puzzle to you where any number can mean anything you want it to mean?

Three places that place Satan in a time frame: Revelation 12:12-16

"Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child. And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth."

This is when Satan is cast out of heaven. Satan was not just released from the pit in these verses. Satan does not deceive any one, but attempts to destroy the woman.

There is only one reference in Revelation about being bound, and that is in Revelation 20. And you claim that binding was at the Cross. John claims that binding was at Armageddon.

The two other time references: Revelation 20:3 and 7

"And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season."

For one who condemns Premil they only have one chapter they keep returning to, it is you who has only one chapter for your phrase: "little season".

"And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,"

Of course the binding of Satan has in all Scripture been associated with Jesus while on the earth. Satan was bound during the 3.5 years in the first century according to Jesus and the parable of the strong man. Jesus was on the earth at that time. But no verse claims that binding would last millennia while Jesus was not on the earth.

You depart from the point and claim Satan is bound even when Jesus is not on the earth. Not one other view expresses that sentiment. Not even classical amil. All your points are based on the argument Premil is wrong. You are not really defending Amil.

Jesus was 3.5 years on the earth as Messiah. To fulfill the rest of Daniel 9, Jesus is on the earth as Prince for 3.5 years. Was Jesus already declared King while on the earth at some point in the past, and every nation on earth understood that declaration? People still deny the Christ part even after 1994 years.

The Day of the Lord is the Millennial Kingdom of Jesus on the earth. Jesus has to be present physically the same as Jesus was present physically as Messiah. That is how prophecy works. That is God's Word I will continue to defend.

You can keep defending your Day of the Lord and keep trying to prove Daniel 9:24 has been a reality in your Day of the Lord. You don't even need Satan loosed nor deceiving humans. The church has been attacked and martyred consistently for the last 1994 years. Your "little season" has been an ongoing phenomenon since your 70th week ended in the first century.

It could be pointed out that Satan was bound for "a little season", but loosed for "a thousand years" in your totally opposite symbolic scenario. You seem good at making stuff up about Premil. Try a shoe on for the Amil fit?

Your proof text of Satan's binding does not even make the same point as John describes in Revelation 20. The only thing in common is the term "bound". That term as used by Amil means "restricted". Satan was already restricted and had boundaries in the Garden of Eden, and in the book of Job. The serpent did not seem to have the ability to take some of the fruit and slip it into a salad and Adam accidentally ate some without knowing. The serpent had to deceive Eve to get to Adam. The same thing happens after the Day of the Lord. Satan cannot just raise an army. Satan has to deceive a few humans who seem to be able to raise up an army of other humans.

So, Paul does not say death is immediately destroyed at the Second Coming. Paul is saying Jesus will continue to reign as all are made alive, even creation, and the last enemy destroyed is death. The "must reign" part is after the Second Coming and prior to the end. That is even what Daniel pointed out in chapter 9 with the Prince to come. The Prince to come will reign just as the Messiah finished a task while physically on the earth. And the Prince to come part would happen after Jerusalem had been destroyed.

Many reject that Gabriel was stating Jesus was both Messiah and Prince. Or Christ and King in today's terms.

Last edited:

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you explain what you mean here? I'm not sure where you are coming from.

Revelation 20:4-6
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Are these “souls” living, and in the flesh when Christ returns?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not a single one. Obviously you would have posted them. Revelation 19 is not the Second Coming. That is a planned battle at the end of a 42 month period of time, that you don't even think is a literal 42 months. Is 3.5 years a little season defined anywhere in Scripture?

Have you ever seen a plant that needs 3.5 years to produce a crop? That would be a long, long, long season, and as yet unheard of in the agricultural community. Even 1260 days comes out close to 3.5 years, not a short season.

I have lived in both Texas and Michigan. Texas can have 3 short seasons in a year. Michigan has one long season each year.

Of course your excuse is that Revelation is highly symbolic and only you understand the symbolism. The symbolism of a season has to do with a harvest of a crop. In this case human souls. Do you have Scripture that points out the 3.5 years of Jesus as Messiah is considered a little season? Or do you even consider that God gives specific time frames for specific reasons? Is it all one big symbolic puzzle to you where any number can mean anything you want it to mean?

Three places that place Satan in a time frame: Revelation 12:12-16

"Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child. And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth."

This is when Satan is cast out of heaven. Satan was not just released from the pit in these verses. Satan does not deceive any one, but attempts to destroy the woman.

There is only one reference in Revelation about being bound, and that is in Revelation 20. And you claim that binding was at the Cross. John claims that binding was at Armageddon.

The two other time references: Revelation 20:3 and 7

"And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season."

For one who condemns Premil they only have one chapter they keep returning to, it is you who has only one chapter for your phrase: "little season".

"And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,"

Of course the binding of Satan has in all Scripture been associated with Jesus while on the earth. Satan was bound during the 3.5 years in the first century according to Jesus and the parable of the strong man. Jesus was on the earth at that time. But no verse claims that binding would last millennia while Jesus was not on the earth.

You depart from the point and claim Satan is bound even when Jesus is not on the earth. Not one other view expresses that sentiment. Not even classical amil. All your points are based on the argument Premil is wrong. You are not really defending Amil.

Jesus was 3.5 years on the earth as Messiah. To fulfill the rest of Daniel 9, Jesus is on the earth as Prince for 3.5 years. Was Jesus already declared King while on the earth at some point in the past, and every nation on earth understood that declaration? People still deny the Christ part even after 1994 years.

The Day of the Lord is the Millennial Kingdom of Jesus on the earth. Jesus has to be present physically the same as Jesus was present physically as Messiah. That is how prophecy works. That is God's Word I will continue to defend.

You can keep defending your Day of the Lord and keep trying to prove Daniel 9:24 has been a reality in your Day of the Lord. You don't even need Satan loosed nor deceiving humans. The church has been attacked and martyred consistently for the last 1994 years. Your "little season" has been an ongoing phenomenon since your 70th week ended in the first century.

It could be pointed out that Satan was bound for "a little season", but loosed for "a thousand years" in your totally opposite symbolic scenario. You seem good at making stuff up about Premil. Try a shoe on for the Amil fit?

Your proof text of Satan's binding does not even make the same point as John describes in Revelation 20. The only thing in common is the term "bound". That term as used by Amil means "restricted". Satan was already restricted and had boundaries in the Garden of Eden, and in the book of Job. The serpent did not seem to have the ability to take some of the fruit and slip it into a salad and Adam accidentally ate some without knowing. The serpent had to deceive Eve to get to Adam. The same thing happens after the Day of the Lord. Satan cannot just raise an army. Satan has to deceive a few humans who seem to be able to raise up an army of other humans.

So, Paul does not say death is immediately destroyed at the Second Coming. Paul is saying Jesus will continue to reign as all are made alive, even creation, and the last enemy destroyed is death. The "must reign" part is after the Second Coming and prior to the end. That is even what Daniel pointed out in chapter 9 with the Prince to come. The Prince to come will reign just as the Messiah finished a task while physically on the earth. And the Prince to come part would happen after Jerusalem had been destroyed.

Many reject that Gabriel was stating Jesus was both Messiah and Prince. Or Christ and King in today's terms.
The book of Revelation consists of a number of parallel recaps relating to the intra-Advent period. Each of these refer to different subjects, entities or aspects of God's unfolding plan during that time. That does not negate the fact that God's dealings with the beast mirrors that of Satan since Christ’s first Advent. For example, the 6th recap (Revelation 17-19) focuses in on Babylon, but also shows the destruction of all the wicked, the beast and false prophet been banished into the Lake of Fire. Satan is simply not the focus of that parallel. The focus of the last recap (Revelation 20) is God's dealing with Satan. Revelation 20 goes right back to the first resurrection (Christ). It finishes with Satan being banished to the Lake of Fire.

When Satan is released before the second coming for a little season then so is the beast, and Satan's minions. We see the devils in Revelation 9:2-3, the beast in 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12, Revelation 11:7 and Revelation 17:8, and Satan in Revelation 9:10-11 and Revelation 20:3 all being released before the second coming for a little season. Then comes the end! But Christ comes in majestic and eternal glory to overthrow the kingdom of darkness forever. The demonic realm is all killed when Satan is destroyed at the climactic second coming (Isaiah 26:19-27:1, 2 Thessalonians 2:8, Revelation 19:20, 20:9-10).

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The book of Revelation consists of a number of parallel recaps relating to the intra-Advent period. Each of these refer to different subjects, entities or aspects of God's unfolding plan during that time. That does not negate the fact that God's dealings with the beast mirrors that of Satan since Christ’s first Advent. For example, the 6th recap (Revelation 17-19) focuses in on Babylon, but also shows the destruction of all the wicked, the beast and false prophet been banished into the Lake of Fire. Satan is simply not the focus of that parallel. The focus of the last recap (Revelation 20) is God's dealing with Satan. Revelation 20 goes right back to the first resurrection (Christ). It finishes with Satan being banished to the Lake of Fire.

When Satan is released before the second coming for a little season then so is the beast, and Satan's minions. We see the devils in Revelation 9:2-3, the beast in 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12, Revelation 11:7 and Revelation 17:8, and Satan in Revelation 9:10-11 and Revelation 20:3 all being released before the second coming for a little season. Then comes the end! But Christ comes in majestic and eternal glory to overthrow the kingdom of darkness forever. The demonic realm is all killed when Satan is destroyed at the climactic second coming (Isaiah 26:19-27:1, 2 Thessalonians 2:8, Revelation 19:20, 20:9-10).
I believe your chronological order of events is incorrect…

Satan is heaven, and will come to earth ruling as antichrist…
Then Christ will return binding Satan for a thousand years.
Then Satan will be released.

These things have not happened as of yet.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe your chronological order of events is incorrect…

Satan is heaven, and will come to earth ruling as antichrist…
Then Christ will return binding Satan for a thousand years.
Then Satan will be released.

These things have not happened as of yet.
Where is your Scripture?

• Love

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where is your Scripture?
The home of angels is heaven, and we Michael an arch angel disputing when with Satan.

Jude 1:9
9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. (KJV)

Where did this take place?

We see…

Revelation 12
Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and of the sea! For the devil has come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.”

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you asking how they would know of a coming Messiah?

The Old Covenant prophets knew a Messiah would come, but they would not have written of His coming AGAIN. The prophesy is of a Messiah who would come and fulfill all that was written concerning Him when He finally came. They never mention a second coming because His coming they foretell is of the whole New Covenant age, when all would be fulfilled through Him. Why would the prophets of old write of Him coming the second time when they believed His coming would usher in eternal life, not by Him coming again but when He came? The fact that He was coming again could only be known and foretold by those who lived after the first advent of Christ. Which is why it is written from the New Testament a day of the Lord coming again. That would be the final day of this Messianic age the prophets foretell would come.

That's why prophesy of Old concerning the Messiah to come cannot be physically interpreted regarding the spiritual Kingdom of God Christ ushered in. Because trying to force a literal or physical interpretation of Old Covenant prophesy as Premillennialists always do makes zero sense of the prophetic words recorded in Scripture of Old.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a great question, and I encourage you to seek out the answer. After all, these various passages I've been posting are very clear in what they say.

Much love!

The answer is that none alive on the earth when the fire of God's wrath is poured upon the whole earth shall survive! To believe that some unregenerate souls can survive the fire from God is complete and utter nonsense! Which is what Premillennialism is!