Is it ok to Give = $$$$$$$

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want you to tell me what the Elder's reward is.
In context, it has to do with the fact that you are not muzzling the ox that treadeth out the grain.

Do a study on 1 Corinthians 9:1-18. I'm not going to do your homework for you.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In context, it has to do with the fact that you are not muzzling the ox that treadeth out the grain.

Do a study on 1 Corinthians 9:1-18. I'm not going to do your homework for you.
That suggests to me you don't know.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The five-fold ministries in the Church are analogous to the Levites, in many ways.
Parallels might be seen, but to prescribe for the church what belonged strictly to Israelite Levites would seem to be going beyond the sort of Bible interpretation that a lot of dispensationalists would do.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What they haven't been told is that you never formulate a doctrine based on one verse of scripture.
Yes you do.

Every verse of scripture stands on its own as a bastion of spiritual truth.

And the context never nullifies the plain meaning of any singular verse of scripture. This is a first rule of hermeneutics.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes you do.

Every verse of scripture stands on its own as a bastion of spiritual truth.

And the context never nullifies the plain meaning of any singular verse of scripture. This is a first rule of hermeneutics.
I will stick with all those men who were gifted in scripture interpretation and who I learnt from.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will stick with all those men who were gifted in scripture interpretation and who I learnt from.

What you should stick with is the Bible itself.

As I said it sounds like you don't know.

Believe what you want to believe, I don't care.

I told you to do a study on a specific passage and you will have your answer. If I know that the answer is in the passage in question, then I know the answer that the passage will give you. But I am not going to do your homework for you.

You seem to want special treatment because of your disability; I am not going to coddle you.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What you should stick with is the Bible itself.

Believe what you want to believe, I don't care.

I told you to do a study on a specific passage and you will have your answer. If I know that the answer is in the passage in question, then I know the answer that the passage will give you. But I am not going to do your homework for you.

You seem to want special treatment because of your disability; I am not going to coddle you.
Moving on....