IS M WRONG IF YOU GOT MASS MEDICATION AND ILNESSES

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

IS M WRONG IF YOU GOT MASS MEDICATION AND ILNESSES​

@Holy999
What is there that God did not make and to which we have access to which He did not provide access?

All of the medicines and the things from which medicines are prepared by men were made initially by God. God also, however, provided a right Way [His order] to partake and a wrong way.

Consider the difference between those first two brothers, Cain and Abel. How was that that Cain did wrong, and Abel did right?

" O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps" Jerem. 10:23

Who is it that should be directing our steps to obtain the right result in the eyes of God? Who but God?

Are not medicines and doctors also provided by God? Are they following His lead? Are we?

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No, do not worry or fear them doctors, what is your life except a vapor that is here for a moment.

Medicine and doctors may kill the body, but they cannot kill the soul, you will live on.
Matthew 10:28
And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

James 4
13 Come now, you who say, “Today or tomorrow [h]we will go to such and such a city, spend a year there, buy and sell, and make a profit”;
14 whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away.
15 Instead you ought to say, “If the Lord wills, we shall live and do this or that.” 16 But now you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

IS M WRONG IF YOU GOT MASS MEDICATION AND ILNESSES​

@Holy999
What is there that God did not make and to which we have access to which He did not provide access?

All of the medicines and the things from which medicines are prepared by men were made initially by God. God also, however, provided a right Way [His order] to partake and a wrong way.

Consider the difference between those first two brothers, Cain and Abel. How was that that Cain did wrong, and Abel did right?

" O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps" Jerem. 10:23

Who is it that should be directing our steps to obtain the right result in the eyes of God? Who but God?

Are not medicines and doctors also provided by God? Are they following His lead? Are we?
Some desire to do God's will and lives are saved. But you must realize with Big Pharma, it's mostly about the money. They are corrupt! The doctors follow guidlines, procedures and are heavily influenced to by Big Pharma to treat their patients their way with their drugs. Most illnesses can be treated and cured with natural remedies, organic detox, ozone therapy, organic juice fasts, vitamins, herbs, etc. BUT NO, medical doctors are schooled and trained to prescribe drugs, not natural cures from which there are no great profits. So most doctors have their hands tied and are threatened to lose their license if they start healing people with natural unorthodox ways and curing them.
If there was a person gifted in healing and he just started to go through hospitals and heal everyone, empyting them out suddenly, what do think would happen? Would they cheer? No, they would worry about their money. Big Pharma would send some hit men to kill that person as soon as possible --- then they would cheer. On the USA alone, the health industry makes $ 2 trillion/yr.
If people truly ate healthy, exercised, refused to buy 90% of the processed junk food in stores or fast food out there, educate themselves about natural cures, we could bankrupt the medical industry. People would see a doctor only a few times in their lives. I have only been to the doctor maybe 6 times in 40 years, mostly for antibiotics. I am 67, don't have health insurance, or see doctors - don't need to - don't trust them.

Reactions: doctrox

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Some desire to do God's will and lives are saved. But you must realize with Big Pharma, it's mostly about the money. They are corrupt! The doctors follow guidlines, procedures and are heavily influenced to by Big Pharma to treat their patients their way with their drugs. Most illnesses can be treated and cured with natural remedies, organic detox, ozone therapy, organic juice fasts, vitamins, herbs, etc. BUT NO, medical doctors are schooled and trained to prescribe drugs, not natural cures from which there are no great profits. So most doctors have their hands tied and are threatened to lose their license if they start healing people with natural unorthodox ways and curing them.
If there was a person gifted in healing and he just started to go through hospitals and heal everyone, empyting them out suddenly, what do think would happen? Would they cheer? No, they would worry about their money. Big Pharma would send some hit men to kill that person as soon as possible --- then they would cheer. On the USA alone, the health industry makes $ 2 trillion/yr.
If people truly ate healthy, exercised, refused to buy 90% of the processed junk food in stores or fast food out there, educate themselves about natural cures, we could bankrupt the medical industry. People would see a doctor only a few times in their lives. I have only been to the doctor maybe 6 times in 40 years, mostly for antibiotics. I am 67, don't have health insurance, or see doctors - don't need to - don't trust them.
I definitely don't get any flu shots or covid shots. Thing is the body is going to die someday. Flesh and blood will not inherit the kingdom.
We will get new glorified bodies. People try to hang on as long as possible for fear of death, or they feel needed here, or they like their life.
But you cannot add even a smidgeon of time to your life, when God calls you home, you go.
Now for the unsaved, I wonder if they have a set end date for this life, likely they do.

Sure I go to a doctor if I get really sick, or break something, and would do the same for my kids too.

Psalm 139:16
Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them.

YLT
`And who of you, being anxious, is able to add to his age one cubit?

PHILLIPS
“That is why I say to you, don’t worry about living—wondering what you are going to eat or drink, or what you are going to wear. Surely life is more important than food, and the body more important than the clothes you wear. Look at the birds in the sky. They never sow nor reap nor store away in barns, and yet your Heavenly Father feeds them. Aren’t you much more valuable to him than they are? Can any of you, however much he worries, make himself an inch taller? And why do you worry about clothes? Consider how the wild flowers grow. They neither work nor weave, but I tell you that even Solomon in all his glory was never arrayed like one of these! Now if God so clothes the flowers of the field, which are alive today and burnt in the stove tomorrow, is he not much more likely to clothe you, you ‘little-faiths’?
JUB
Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
KJV
AKJV
LEB
And who among you, by being anxious, is able to add one hour to his life span?
TLB
Will all your worries add a single moment to your life?

MEV
Who among you by taking thought can add a cubit to his stature?
MOUNCE
And which of you by being anxious can add a single cubit to · his height?
NOG
“Can any of you add a single hour to your life by worrying?
NABRE
Can any of you by worrying add a single moment to your life-span?
NASB
And which of you by worrying can add a single day to his life’s span?
NASB1995
And who of you by being worried can add a single hour to his life?
NCB
Can any of you through worrying add a single moment to your span of life?
NCV
You cannot add any time to your life by worrying about it.
NET
And which of you by worrying can add even one hour to his life?
NIRV
Can you add even one hour to your life by worrying?
NIV
Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?

Reactions: Ronald David Bruno