Is not the Person f Holy Spirit the lawful/legitimate younger brother of JESUS?Luke 15:32

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
1 John 5:v.7
There are three that bear record in heaven, the Father-The WORD- , the Word-The Word made flesh-JESUS- , and the Holy Spirit (who is not a ghost as is written in English language, but a Person) : and these three are One.

THREE DISTINCTS DIVINE PERSONS
We need to re-estudy our conceptions about the person of Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, mentioned in John 14:v.16 and 26, and I hope he helps to all to know him better, because he is not the own JESUS in His return as some think, no, absolutely no. In fact, he is the third among the three. DETAIL: He is the LESSER among the three.
Would not the person of the Holy Spirit be the LAWFUL / LEGITIMATE younger brother of JESUS?-Luke 15:v.32. Maybe EQUALLY to ALL READERS of this present post being brothers of JESUS by adoption? By the way, this was/is one of JESUS's main objetive-John 17:v.20-21. Check it.

Many many time ago (18th century),"Mr. Porson asked; “Why is the epithet [holy,]” after being twice omitted, added [to Spirit] in the seventh verse?"
Beza says, “In order to distinguish one Spirit from the other, ut ab eo distinguatur cujus fit mentio in sequenti versu."
Perhaps, too, because when the Three Divine Persons are connumerated in the same passage, as in Matth. xxviii. 19, 2 Cor. xiii. 13, the epithet was usually added. It may also be asked, why, in the original, the expression of unity in the two verses differs, one from the other, both doctrinally and grammatically? The reason appears to be, because in one the unity is essential and real; in the other, ADVENTITiOUS and APPARENT only; and because the eighth verse is dependent on the seventh, as a RELATIVE is on its antecedent.*

The above comments of Porson and Beza are very interesting, the writers try to understand the deep mysteries of Three Divine Persons, and even they progress to a certain point in their vision, without however reaching the main goal: Identify who is the character to which it was added the epithet [holy,] In fact, this is profound and is not easy to penetrate in this wonderful heavenly environment although OUR PRIVILEGE to be "living" spiritually even in heaven through/by the Word of GOD -the Word is GOD - or in heavenly place in Christ as is revealed in Ephesians 1:v.3-7, among others, as below:
3 Blessed be the GOD and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
4 According as He hath chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love:
5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself (Hallelujaaah), according to the good pleasure of His will,
6 To the praise of the glory of His grace, wherein He hath made us accepted in the beloved.-JESUS-.
AGAIN: THREE DIVINE PERSONS
1 - THE PERSON OF GOD, GOD FATHER - THE WORD

Although GOD -the Word- be invisible, the true believers know many things about HIM because JESUS revealed Him (Matt.11:v.27 among others). By the way, in His pray Lord JESUS said: John 17:v.4-10 :
4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.
7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.
8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.
9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.
10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

2 - THE PERSON OF GOD, GOD SON-JESUS - THE WORD MADE FLESH
No need to comment. The Person of JESUS is known from two thousand years ago-Hebrews 1:v.1-3. In fact, the person of JESUS was known many time before, His birth was preached by the prophets, the Spirit of Christ was in them-1 Peter 1:v.10-12.
In fact, the Person of JESUS (Behold the man!) is known of men, and is also known of the angels, and He is known of the demons too, as is written in Acts 19:v.15.

3 - THE PERSON OF HOLY SPIRIT - AN UNKNOWN PERSON

The person of the Holy Spirit is not a ghost as is written in English language, but a Person, and as a Person, as was JESUS in flesh and bones, he is completely unknown. As a Person, he has several missions, as JESUS said:;
JESUS said: John 16:v.12-15 and v.8-11:
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for HE SHALL NOT SPEAK OF HIMSELF; but whatsoever HE SHALL HEAR, THAT SHALL HE SPEAK: and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of Judgment:
9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;
10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
11 Of Judgment, because the prince of this world is Judged.

WOULDN'T THE PERSON OF THE HOLY SPIRIT BE THE YOUNGER BROTHER OF JESUS? LUKE 15:v.32 - THE LAWFUL / LEGITIMATE BROTHER OF JESUS?
- The Person of he Holy Spirit has not genealogy as JESUS has; why? Because he is not a Jew.
- As I said above, JESUS, or the NAME of JESUS, is known of men, and is also known of the angels, and He is known of the demons too. But the person of the Holy Spirit has a NAME written (in the Holy Scriptures, course) that no MAN knows, but he himself. I repit: He has not genealogy as JESUS has, he is not a Jew.
- JESUS came from heaven and He was born in Israel. John 6:v.38 - I came down from heaven (Behold the man! John 19:5) not to do mine own will, but the will of Him that sent me.
In the other hand, the prophetic birth of the person of Holy Spirit is not in Israel, but in a Gentile nation. His birth is within the body of Christ-the Church-and as JESUS said, he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak, for he shall receive of mine, he shall take of mine. This exposed picture or figure is like the Sun and Moon. The Moon receives light from the Sun and reflets the light over the Earth; Regardings the light of JESUS reflected by the Holy Spirit over the Earth, I can see by analogy in Genesis 1:v.16:-And GOD made two great lights; the Greater Light to rule the day, and the Lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. Revelation 12:1-2&5.
12 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman(the Church of the Lord JESUS) clothed with the Sun (JESUS and His Light, the Greater Light), and the moon (the Lesser light - the person of the Holy Spirit) under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: (The twelve Apostles of the Lord JESUS)
2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. 5-And she brought forth a man child - the person of the Holy Spirit-,who was to rule all nations
(EXCEPT ISRAEL) with a rod of iron: and her child was CAUGHT UP unto GOD, and to His throne. By the way, about GOD's Throne-Psalm 97:v.1-2CJB say: The Lord is king, let the earth rejoice, let the many coasts and islands be glad.
2 Clouds and thick darkness surround him; Righteousness and Justice are the foundation of His throne.

That said, what was asked by Mr. Porson and answered by Beza has sense, as was exposed above and I transcribe below:
Again: Mr.Porson asked: "Why is the epithet [holy,] ” after being twice omitted, added [to Spirit] in the seventh verse? Beza says:“In order to distinguish one Spirit from the other, ut ab eo distinguatur cujus fit mentio in sequenti versu."
I highlight also the explanation below mainly where the commenter tries to understand and asks "why, in the original, the expression of unity in the two verses differs, one from the other, both doctrinally and grammatically?" His conclusion is much much more interesting and impressive when he says: The reason appears to be, because in one THE UNITY is essential and real; in the other, ADVENTITIOUS and APPARENT ONLY (highlight mine); and because the eighth verse is dependent on the seventh, AS A RELATIVE (yeah, as a RELATIVE) is on its antecedent".
Perhaps, too, because when the Three Divine Persons are connumerated in the same passage, as in Matth. xxviii. 19, 2 Cor. xiii. 14, the epithet was usually added. It may also be asked, why, in the original, the expression of unity in the two verses differs, one from the other, both doctrinally and grammatically? The reason appears to be, because in one the unity is essential and real; in the other, adventitious and APPARENT only; and because the eighth verse is dependent on the seventh, as a RELATIVE is on its antecedent.

Last edited:

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
How can the Holy Spirit be the younger brother of Jesus when Jesus was God's only begotten son? John 1:18, John 3:16, John 3:18, Hebrews 11:17.

If the Holy Spirit is the younger brother of Jesus then why was Jesus conceived through his younger brother and Mary? Luke 1:35

...and we can go on....:rolleyes:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Simple view:

The 3 persons are created manifestations of the Lord. They are not procreations.

Jesus as a physical human was already a person as the Word before being procreated in Mary's womb. God used the Holy Spirit but not as a person/human being. Once in Paradise one can see the 3 persons, but they are beings not human beings.

God is not personified from humanity. Humans are the personified image of God. The Trinity as 3 persons is how we relate to God as God's image. We are persons because God already was.

Reactions: GISMYS_7

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are three that bear record in heaven, the Father-The WORD- , the Word-The Word made flesh-JESUS- , and the Holy Spirit (who is not a ghost as is written in English language, but a Person) : and these three are One.

THREE DIVINE PERSONS
We need to re-estudy our conceptions about the person of Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, mentioned in John 14:v.16 and 26, and I hope he helps to all to know him better, because he is not the own JESUS in His return as some think, no, absolutely no. In fact, he is the third among the three. DETAIL: He is the LESSER among the three.
Would not the person of the Holy Spirit be the LAWFUL / LEGITIMATE younger brother of JESUS?-Luke 15:v.32. Maybe EQUALLY to ALL READERS of this present post being brothers of JESUS by adoption? By the way, this was/is one of JESUS's main objetive-John 17:v.20-21. Check it.

Many many time ago (18th century),"Mr. Porson asked; “Why is the epithet [holy,]” after being twice omitted, added [to Spirit] in the seventh verse?"
Beza says, “In order to distinguish one Spirit from the other, ut ab eo distinguatur cujus fit mentio in sequenti versu."
Perhaps, too, because when the Three Divine Persons are connumerated in the same passage, as in Matth. xxviii. 19, 2 Cor. xiii. 13, the epithet was usually added. It may also be asked, why, in the original, the expression of unity in the two verses differs, one from the other, both doctrinally and grammatically? The reason appears to be, because in one the unity is essential and real; in the other, ADVENTITiOUS and APPARENT only; and because the eighth verse is dependent on the seventh, as a RELATIVE is on its antecedent.*

The above comments of Porson and Beza are very interesting, the writers try to understand the deep mysteries of Three Divine Persons, and even they progress to a certain point in their vision, without however reaching the main goal: Identify who is the character to which it was added the epithet [holy,] In fact, this is profound and is not easy to penetrate in this wonderful heavenly environment although OUR PRIVILEGE to be "living" spiritually even in heaven through/by the Word of GOD -the Word is GOD - or in heavenly place in Christ as is revealed in Ephesians 1:v.3-7, among others, as below:
3 Blessed be the GOD and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
4 According as He hath chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love:
5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself (Hallelujaaah), according to the good pleasure of His will,
6 To the praise of the glory of His grace, wherein He hath made us accepted in the beloved.-JESUS-.
AGAIN: THREE DIVINE PERSONS
1 - THE PERSON OF GOD, GOD FATHER - THE WORD

Although GOD -the Word- be invisible, the true believers know many things about HIM because JESUS revealed Him (Matt.11:v.27 among others). By the way, in His pray Lord JESUS said: John 17:v.4-10 :
4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.
7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.
8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.
9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.
10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

2 - THE PERSON OF GOD, GOD SON-JESUS - THE WORD MADE FLESH
No need to comment. The Person of JESUS is known from two thousand years ago-Hebrews 1:v.1-3. In fact, the person of JESUS was known many time before, His birth was preached by the prophets, the Spirit of Christ was in them-1 Peter 1:v.10-12.
In fact, the Person of JESUS (Behold the man!) is known of men, and is also known of the angels, and He is known of the demons too, as is written in Acts 19:v.15.

3 - THE PERSON OF HOLY SPIRIT - AN UNKNOWN PERSON

The person of the Holy Spirit is not a ghost as is written in English language, but a Person, and as a Person, as was JESUS in flesh and bones, he is completely unknown. As a Person, he has several missions, as JESUS said:;
JESUS said: John 16:v.12-15 and v.8-11:
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for HE SHALL NOT SPEAK OF HIMSELF; but whatsoever HE SHALL HEAR, THAT SHALL HE SPEAK: and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of Judgment:

WOULDN'T THE PERSON OF THE HOLY SPIRIT BE THE YOUNGER BROTHER OF JESUS? LUKE 15:v.32 - THE LAWFUL / LEGITIMATE BROTHER OF JESUS?
- The Person of he Holy Spirit has not genealogy as JESUS has; why? Because he is not a Jew.
- As I said above, JESUS, or the NAME of JESUS, is known of men, and is also known of the angels, and He is known of the demons too. But the person of the Holy Spirit has a NAME written (in the Holy Scriptures, course) that no MAN knows, but he himself. I repit: He has not genealogy as JESUS has, he is not a Jew.
- JESUS came from heaven and He was born in Israel. John 6:v.38 - I came down from heaven (Behold the man! John 19:5) not to do mine own will, but the will of Him that sent me.
In the other hand, the prophetic birth of the person of Holy Spirit is not in Israel, but in a Gentile nation. His birth is within the body of Christ-the Church-and as JESUS said, he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak, for he shall receive of mine, he shall take of mine. This exposed picture or figure is like the Sun and Moon. The Moon receives light from the Sun and reflets the light over the Earth; Regardings the light of JESUS reflected by the Holy Spirit over the Earth, I can see by analogy in Genesis 1:v.16:-And GOD made two great lights; the Greater Light to rule the day, and the Lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. Revelation 12:1-2&5.
12 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman(the Church of the Lord JESUS) clothed with the Sun (JESUS and His Light, the Greater Light), and the moon (the Lesser light - the person of the Holy Spirit) under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: (The twelve Apostles of the Lord JESUS)
2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. 5-And she brought forth a man child - the person of the Holy Spirit-,who was to rule all nations
(EXCEPT ISRAEL) with a rod of iron: and her child was CAUGHT UP unto GOD, and to His throne. By the way, about GOD's Throne-Psalm 97:v.1-2CJB say: The Lord is king, let the earth rejoice, let the many coasts and islands be glad.
2 Clouds and thick darkness surround him; Righteousness and Justice are the foundation of His throne.

That said, what was asked by Mr. Porson and answered by Beza has sense, as was exposed above and I transcribe below:
Again: Mr.Porson asked: "Why is the epithet [holy,] ” after being twice omitted, added [to Spirit] in the seventh verse? Beza says:“In order to distinguish one Spirit from the other, ut ab eo distinguatur cujus fit mentio in sequenti versu."
I highlight also the explanation below mainly where the commenter tries to understand and asks "why, in the original, the expression of unity in the two verses differs, one from the other, both doctrinally and grammatically?" His conclusion is much much more interesting and impressive when he says: The reason appears to be, because in one THE UNITY is essential and real; in the other, ADVENTITIOUS and APPARENT ONLY (highlight mine); and because the eighth verse is dependent on the seventh, AS A RELATIVE (yeah, as a RELATIVE) is on its antecedent".
Perhaps, too, because when the Three Divine Persons are connumerated in the same passage, as in Matth. xxviii. 19, 2 Cor. xiii. 14, the epithet was usually added. It may also be asked, why, in the original, the expression of unity in the two verses differs, one from the other, both doctrinally and grammatically?

WOW!!! Such wild crazy ideas of little men!!!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
How can the Holy Spirit be the younger brother of Jesus when Jesus was God's only begotten son? John 1:18, John 3:16, John 3:18, Hebrews 11:17.

If the Holy Spirit is the younger brother of Jesus then why was Jesus conceived through his younger brother and Mary? Luke 1:35
...and we can go on....:rolleyes:

It seems you yet know not the difference among the three distinct divine Persons which the own GOD's Word reveals from them themselves, though they be One.

What does the Word of GOD say?

Do you see? THREE DISTINCT DIVINE PERSONS, yeah, THREE DISTINCT PERSONS
Although they be One, in fact they are not EQUAL, as said JESUS: John 10:v.30 - I and my Father are One. But, my Father -THE WORD- is GREATER than I-John 14:v.28. The Word is GOD; JESUS is the Word-GOD- made flesh. GOD is Spirit, He is Holy. He said: Be ye holy; for I am holy-1Pe.1:16.

1 - The First Person - The Word:
- The WORD is the invisible GOD, GOD Creator, the origin of all things. GOD is Spirit, and is Holy. He said: Be ye holy; for I am holy-1Pe.1:16. The Holy Spirit of GOD, the Word, was made flesh and was born JESUS. This WONDERFUL and devine EVENT occurred around two thousand years ago, around year 4.000 after Adam.

2 - The second Person - JESUS - The Word made flesh
The WORD-GOD - GOD is Spirit- Holy Spirit- He was made flesh and chose a NAME for He Himself-JESUS.
And again, when GOD bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, He saith, And let all the angels of GOD worship Him - Hebrews 1:v.6. Even GOD said : Thou art my Son, this Day (the fourth Day) have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son? as said JESUS: John 10:v.30 - I and my Father are One.
But, my Father -THE WORD- is GREATER than I - John 14:v.28.

3 - The third Person - the Holy Spirit - AN UNKNOWN AS A PERSON -
The person of the Holy Spirit is not a ghost as is written in English language. As a Person, as was JESUS in flesh and bones, he is completely unknown, and the translators of Scriptures call him as ghost because knew not him, in fact he is the LESSER among the three Persons, but he is not a ghost as they call him, because knew / know not him. IN FACT HE IS A MYSTERIOUS character because he has not genealogy, the YOUNGER BROTHER of Jesus is not a Jew, but a Gentile character. In other words, this mysterious environment hides the real fact that GOD has two sons, one Jewish and another Gentile. Meditate in this deep mystery.

As JESUS said: My Father is GREATER than I. And JESUS is GREATER than the person of the Holy Spirit. JESUS made this clear saying:
John 16:v.12-15 and v.8-11:
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for HE SHALL NOT SPEAK OF HIMSELF ; but whatsoever HE SHALL HEAR, THAT SHALL HE SPEAK: and he will shew you things to come.

That said, I asked: WOULDN'T THE PERSON OF THE HOLY SPIRIT BE THE YOUNGER BROTHER OF JESUS? LUKE 15:v.32 - THE LAWFUL / LEGITIMATE BROTHER OF JESUS? The answer is: Yes, he is.

- JESUS came from heaven and He was born in Israel.
John 6:v.38 - I came down from heaven (Behold the man! John 19:5) not to do mine own will, but the will of Him that sent me.
In the other hand, the prophetic birth of the person of Holy Spirit is not in Israel, but in a Gentile nation. His birth is within the body of Christ-the Church-and as JESUS said, he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak, for he shall receive of mine, he shall take of mine. This exposed picture or figure is like the Sun and Moon. The Moon receives light from the Sun and reflets the light over the Earth; Regardings the light of JESUS reflected by the Holy Spirit over the Earth, I can see by analogy in
Genesis 1:v.16:-And GOD made two great lights; the Greater Light to rule the day, and the Lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. Revelation 12:1-2&5.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even in the 18th century there was an interesting discussion about the epithet "holy' for the third person
as is written in 1John 5:v.7 above discribed.
What was asked by Mr. Porson and answered by Beza has sense, as was exposed in the message #12 - the spirit, and the water, and the blood - small "s" - earthly witnesses.
Mr.Porson asked: "Why is the epithet [holy,] ” after being twice omitted, added [to Spirit] in the seventh verse?
Beza says:“In order to distinguish one Spirit from the other, ut ab eo distinguatur cujus fit mentio in sequenti versu."

I highlight also the explanation below mainly where the commenter tries to understand and asks "why, in the original, the expression of unity in the two verses differs, one from the other, both doctrinally and grammatically?" His conclusion is much much more interesting and impressive when he says: The reason appears to be, because in one THE UNITY is essential and real; in the other, ADVENTITIOUS and APPARENT ONLY (highlight mine); and because the eighth verse is dependent on the seventh, AS A RELATIVE (yeah, as a RELATIVE) is on its antecedent". Perhaps, too, because when the Three Divine Persons are connumerated in the same passage, as in Matth. xxviii. 19, 2 Cor. xiii. 14, the epithet was usually added. It may also be asked, why, in the original, the expression of unity in the two verses differs, one from the other, both doctrinally and grammatically? Why? I tried to explain the why as above described.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
WOW!!! Such wild crazy ideas of little men!!!
Well, in fact not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called. What does the Holy Spirit say? Did you forget? The foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

1 Corinthians 1:v.27-31
27 God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.
31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Last edited:

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev. 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

So, Jesus was slain before he foundation of the earth because God foreknew man would fall, of course He foreknows everything.

During Creation in Gen. 1 we see this lingo, "Let US create man in OUR LIKENESS and in OUR IMAGE. Thus the Holy Spirit and Jesus are both manifestations of Gid the Father, just not the Fulness of His Glory.

Its like me dipping a gallon of water out of one of the Great Lakes, God the Father is the Great Lake, Jesus and te Holy Spirit are the gallon of water, exact same LIKENESS in make-up, hut God the Father has the abundance of the Glory. For instance, you could pour that gallon of your head and feel real good in the hot summer sun. But if that whole Great Lake was poured over your head you would surly die because of the FULL GLORY of the Lake.

THE LIKENESS.........and the Abundance of the Glory are two different things. Men looked upon Jesus, they could not have looked upon God the Father, the Holy Spirit lives in our hearts, if God the Father lived in your hearts your would simply explode/die. Our human flesh can not be in His presence at all, thus the 70 who looked into the Ark of the Covenant died !!

Jesus and the Hoy Sprit are the exact likeness of the Father, but they are not Gd the Farther !! That means they are Love, Joy, Peace, Honest, Kind, Longsuffering, Merciful, etc. etc. Just like the Father, but the Father has the Abundance of the Glory.

The Holy Spirit led Moses to write the Bible, Jesus was the Rock that Israel followed in the desert.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Rev. 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

So, Jesus was slain before he foundation of the earth because God foreknew man would fall, of course He foreknows everything.

During Creation in Gen. 1 we see this lingo, "Let US create man in OUR LIKENESS and in OUR IMAGE. Thus the Holy Spirit and Jesus are both manifestations of Gid the Father, just not the Fulness of His Glory.

Its like me dipping a gallon of water out of one of the Great Lakes, God the Father is the Great Lake, Jesus and te Holy Spirit are the gallon of water, exact same LIKENESS in make-up, hut God the Father has the abundance of the Glory. For instance, you could pour that gallon of your head and feel real good in the hot summer sun. But if that whole Great Lake was poured over your head you would surly die because of the FULL GLORY of the Lake.

THE LIKENESS.........and the Abundance of the Glory are two different things. Men looked upon Jesus, they could not have looked upon God the Father, the Holy Spirit lives in our hearts, if God the Father lived in your hearts your would simply explode/die. Our human flesh can not be in His presence at all, thus the 70 who looked into the Ark of the Covenant died !!

Jesus and the Hoy Sprit are the exact likeness of the Father, but they are not Gd the Farther !! That means they are Love, Joy, Peace, Honest, Kind, Longsuffering, Merciful, etc. etc. Just like the Father, but the Father has the Abundance of the Glory.

The Holy Spirit led Moses to write the Bible, Jesus was the Rock that Israel followed in the desert.

You know, the Holy Scripture, the Bible, the Word of GOD-the Word is GOD-, it is full of mysteries / enigmas, and only in JESUS dwell the fullness of GOD-the Word is GOD- as is written: Col.1:v.18-19:
18 JESUS is the head of the body, the Church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things He might have the preeminence. 19 For it pleased the Father that in JESUS should all fulness dwell;

Now see: We know in part, and we prophesy in part, because we see through a glass, darkly; ... now we know in part; and that which is in part shall be done away, from now on.

The above verse says "the Lamb was slain from the foundation of the world". We cannot forget that GOD "calleth those things which be not as though they were"- Romans 4:v.17.

Analyzing DEEPLY this heavenly assertion of the Word of GOD, first we cannot forget that the same Word of GOD reveals that several worlds were created-Hebrews 11:v.3. Check it. The worlds here have nothing to do with the Universe/celestial corp, but with the works of GOD or Dispensations. So, the first question is: In which of the worlds was the Lamb slain? Very deep and interesting.

For example: Age before Christ was a type of world that existed on Earth, and Age after Christ is already another world, in consequence of the work of GOD made on Earth of such greatness that it divided the world in two Ages, Age before and after Christ, two types of worlds different from each other.

Another example: in the garden of GOD, there was a population ruled by a Cherub, which after an eternity of existence they rebelled against God Himself, starting with the ruler, the Cherub. According to Scripture, we can say that this was the FIRST world that was created by God, an heavenly world. This celestial world still exists, but GOD placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming Sword turning every way, to keep the way of the tree of life, lest the man put forth his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever.

After the rebellion and fall in Eden, another world arose, in fact, a satanic world, against which God has been working for millennia, around SIX MILLENNIA until the current time, to RESTORE or RESTITUTE ALL THINGS -Acts 3:v.17 to 27-Check it, AS THEY WERE BEFORE IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN, as is written in Luke 20:v.35-36 among other Scriptures. AS the Word of GOD says: "But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one Day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one Day'.- 2Pe.3:v.8.

Genesis was revealed by GOD to Moses around 2.500 years after Adam, or 1.500 years before Christ, in other words, two and half days of work. Yeah, when GOD revealed Genesis to Moses many things GOD had already made during two days and half, as they are described in Genesis 1:v.1 to 13-from the first to the third Days.

The last work of GOD is to "re"-made man, and now, on the seventh Day, God ends His works and will rest on this seventh Day from all His works, as He revealed to Moses and to us too-Genesis 2:v.2- , remembering that GOD "calleth those things which be not as though they were"- Romans 4:v.17 and Hebrews 4:v.3.

To the only Wise GOD our Saviour, be Glory and Majesty, Dominion and Power, both now and ever. Amen.

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Revelation 12:v.1-2

1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven (celestial place in Christ Jesus-Ephesians 1:v.3); a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven (celestial place in Christ Jesus-Ephesians 1:v.3) ; and behold a great red Dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 ... and the great red Dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. (He was born and the Devil, the red Dragon, was in the same environment of the prophetic birth of the MAN child)

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was CAUGHT up unto GOD -GOD the Father-, and to his Throne. Psalm 97:v. 1-2 - 1 The Lord reigneth; let the earth rejoice; let the multitude of isles be glad thereof.
2 Clouds and darkness are round about him: righteousness and Judgment are the foundation of His Throne.

Luke 15:v.11 to 32

11 And he said, A certain man had two sons:

12 And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living.

13 And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country (a strange country), and there wasted his substance with riotous living.

14 And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want.

15 And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country (a strange country); and he sent him into his fields to feed swine.

16 And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him (gave nothing to him).

17 And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!

18 I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,

19 And am no more WORTHY to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.

20 And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.

21 And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.

22 But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:

23 And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry:

24 For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.

25 Now his elder son was in the field: and as he came and drew nigh to the house, he heard musick and dancing.

26 And he called one of the servants, and asked what these things meant.

27 And he said unto him, Thy brother is come; and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound.

28 And he was angry, and would not go in: therefore came his father out, and intreated him.

29 And he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment: and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends:

30 But as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy living with harlots, thou hast killed for him the fatted calf.

31 And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine.

32 It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.