Is The Beast Of Revelation 13:1-8 A Political System On Earth?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had updated a few sections on my site, but I copy and posted the first post of this instead of the updated post, it doesn't really change the understanding's, its more or less my final product. I didn't even realize you were on here yet today, some people on Sat. & Sun. take a little break from the net.

Sitting out in the cold why my Norfolk Terrier, Bama, he will be 14 in one month. He got his name because he fell asleep in an Alabama hat. He's a pretty boy.

View attachment 20223

View attachment 20224

Cute dogs. I love puppy breath. It smells like rich coffee.

I've got to shower, so won't be around. Please watch that video I copied you on.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I had updated a few sections on my site, but I copy and posted the first post of this instead of the updated post, it doesn't really change the understanding's, its more or less my final product. I didn't even realize you were on here yet today, some people on Sat. & Sun. take a little break from the net.

Sitting out in the cold why my Norfolk Terrier, Bama, he will be 14 in one month. He got his name because he fell asleep in an Alabama hat. He's a pretty boy.

Regarding the Word of GOD, it is written: Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision. Phil.3:v.2

Revelation 22:v.15 -
For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cute dogs. I love puppy breath. It smells like rich coffee.

I've got to shower, so won't be around. Please watch that video I copied you on.
I watched that when it first came out. He's out there on some of the stuff, but it seems he foretold the Pope resigning for the first time in 500 or more years. Of course Apophis is a fact, and the time for Rev. 8 (God's Wrath) is upon us, all we have to do is look around us.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have heard of the asteroid that NASA has been watching for some time haven't you? Well, it is possible that is will not be merely a near miss, but the trajectory will actually hit the earth around the shoreline and border of California and Mexico on April 13, 2029. Minus 7 years is 2022.

Listen to this broadcast. It is only about 30 min.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0q8vYzLno4

I'm taking heed and am asking everyone to do the same. If you are not ready to be a part of the Bride without spot or wrinkle, the time is NOW to purify yourselves. 1 John 3:1-3.

cc: @Ronald D Milam
I believe its sound advice, stay away from date setting and predictions, save yourself the embarrassment and heart ache

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Didn't the AoD spoken about by Daniel had to do with the 70AD destruction of the Temple and Jerusalem. The Christians then had to flee to the mountains--they were told to by Jesus..
No, that is incorrect. Christ first prophesied about the destruction of the temple in 70 AD, then later in the Olivet Discourse, prophesied about the Abomination of Desolation in a future temple, and connected it to the Great Tribulation (Matthew 24). There is a chronological progression in the chapter.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, that is incorrect. Christ first prophesied about the destruction of the temple in 70 AD, then later in the Olivet Discourse, prophesied about the Abomination of Desolation in a future temple, and connected it to the Great Tribulation (Matthew 24). There is a chronological progression in the chapter.
It's my opinion that Jesus spoke symbolically of the temple being destroyed in Matthew 24:2, not a literal destruction as seen in 70AD, John's account is seen below, with greater information and detail

When Jesus Christ died on Calvary, the veil in the temple was rent/torn, the temple was destroyed, gone in the spiritual, never to be seen again

Matthew 27:50-51KJV
50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.
51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

John 14:18-21KJV
18 Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?
19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...not a literal destruction as seen in 70AD...
Well here are the words of Christ speaking of a literal destruction of the second temple: And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

Christ -- who is God -- already saw the Romans destroying the temple in Jerusalem. And Jesus wept over Jerusalem (Mt 23:37,38).

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe its sound advice, stay away from date setting and predictions, save yourself the embarrassment and heart ache

I don't think you know what DATE SETTING is. I don't think you know what the Hour and Day actually refers to either, especially if you don't understand the pre trib rapture (I can usually sense them in my spirit), but even if you are pre trib, the Day and the Hour has a pointed reasoning that Jesus uses that particular axiom.

Jesus said we can know the Season.

Matt. 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

So, here Jesus is not telling us Israel would be reborn in 1948, he says when the fig tree puts forth its buds/leaves, you know that SUMMER IS NEAR..........LIKEWISE...........when you see ALL THESE THINGS, know that (all of the signs from Matt. 24:4-31) THIS GENERATION(which see all of the signs) shall not pass until all this (Matt. 24:31 which shows Jesus Second Coming) is fulfilled.

So, above Jesus is telling us we can indeed know THE SEASON, by looking for THE SIGNS. Lets list all of the signs as seen in Matt. 24. Lets start with the THREE QIUESTONS.

Matt. 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, (1)when shall these things be?(Temples Destruction as Jesus had just foretold in verses 1-3) and what (2)shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the (3)end of the world?

1.) Beware of false christs in 70 AD (Fulfilled)
2.) Beware of wars and rumors of wars in 70 AD (Fulfilled)
3.) Then we are warned about the Church Age wars via nation over a 2000 some odd year period.
4.) We are also warned about Famine, Pestilences and Earthquakes, these are the Sorrows (Birth pangs)
5.) The Disciples will all become Martyrs save for John, the world will hate them and kill them.
6.) We will see Church Age false prophets/teachers over that 2000 some odd year period of time.
7.) The Gospel has to be preached unto all the world and only then can the end (70th week) come.(Rapture)
8.) The AoD happens and that which ought not stands in the most holy of holy places.
9.) The Jews flee Judea unto the Mountains in the Petra/Bozrah area where God protects them for 1260 days.
10.) The Greatest Troubles ever seen by mankind which happens during the 70th week. (post Church Age)
11.) THE False Prophet and Anti-Christ preforming miracles during the 70th week tribulation period.
12.) The Sun, Moon and Stars go dark, and the powers of heaven are shaken. (Blood Red moon Joel 2:31)

Question #1 was answered in Matt. 24:4-6 (1 and 2 above) its about the 70 AD temples destruction. The Church Age Signs are being answered now, (3-7 above). During the 70th week signs number 8-12 will come to pass.

What is the LAST SIGN? The Sun and Moon gives not her light (that begins the Day of the Lord God's Wrath), so as the Parable of the fig tree states, we can know THE SEASON, thus if we can understand when the Sun and Moon will not give her light(Asteroid Impact) we can know the day when the Day of the Lord God's Wrath starts on. Well, that has nothing to do with the rapture which will happen 3.5 years before the middle of the week. If we can know this EXACT DAY then it cant be the day Jesus is speaking about when he says you can't know the day nor hour. So, that means he Rapture will not be on the DOTL because we will be able to see that Asteroid heading our way. We also will know what day the Second Coming will happen on, exactly 1260 days after the Beast comes to power. Thus there is only ONE TIME when we can not know the exact day nor the exact hour of Jesus' coming and that is a pre trib rapture.

Now, speaking about the Day and the Hour we cant know, I highly doubt you even understand what that actually means. Jesus is speaking about the Israeli Harvest every year that is ended by the 100th Trump. Every Spring Feast Jesus fulfilled, we are now in the Summer Harvest.

Spring Feast Jesus fulfilled

1.) Passover (Jesus is our Passover)
2.) Unleavened Bread (Jesus was without Sin)
3.) Feast of First-fruits (Jesus was the first-fruits of the grave)

Summer Harvest is all alone on the Calendar just like the Church Age

4.) Feast of Weeks/Summer Harvest/Pentecost/Church Age ( We are now Harvesting Souls for the Master. When Jesus calls us home via Rev. 4:1 his voice reverberates as a Trump. The Jews (Israel) could not know the EXACT DAY of the New Year, because they are on a Lunar Calendar, thus each year they had to send out two witnesses to spy out when the New Moon came in, it could happen over a period of two days, hence Jesus' axiom that you can't know the day nor the hour. Once they got word that the New Moon (New Year was here) had been seen, they started blowing the Trumps (Feast of Trumps) and they did so in 9 sets of 11 Trumpet Blasts. Then on the very LAST TRUMP (the 100th trumpet blast) it is sounded LOUDER & LONGER) than the other 99, thus the Last Trump officially ended the Summer Harvest (THINK Church Age).

Fall Feasts yet to be fulfilled.

5.) Feast of Trumps (This will be fulfilled when Jesus ends the Church age Pre Tribulation or pre 70th week. The Trumpets always ANNOUNCED THINGS, after it ends the Harvest or Church Age, it announces that the Feast of Atonement and Tabernacles are both nigh at hand. THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT).

6.) Feast of Atonement (Daniels 70h week Prophecy says Israel MUST ATONE before the 70th week Judgment against her is finished, we see that happens in Zechariah 13:8-9. Thus Israel ATONES during the 70th week.)

7.) Feast of Tabernacles (To TABERNACLE means to Dwell with God, thus after Israel repents, Jesus returns and sets up his 1000 year reign in Jerusalem just like the bible says. Thus Israel will TABERNACLE or Dwell with Jesus who is God for 1000 years !! Thus all of the 7 Feasts were Holy Convocations, which simply means Dress Rehearsals of things to come. )

No one sets a DATE by knowing when the DOTL happens (Asteroid Impact that will be known) or by saying that 1260 days after that Asteroid Impact Jesus will return, so we can indeed know both of those days. But all that proves is that the Rapture can't be PRE WRATH nor the Second Coming because both days will be known entities. Now, since we know that Apophis hits on April 13, 2029 (I see no reason to believe an Asteroid coming that close will not hit, I see the signs as God saying the TIME IS AT HAND NOW, not 5 years after but NOW), then 3.5 years before that gives me the SEASON or the fall of 2025 as being THE SEASON of the Rapture. Just like the Jews knew the Harvest would end on one of two days every year, we can also know THE SEASON is at hand, just not the exact day nor hour.

I just blew up all of the Pre Wrath and Second Coming Rapture theories.:cool:

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Well here are the words of Christ speaking of a literal destruction of the second temple: And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

Christ -- who is God -- already saw the Romans destroying the temple in Jerusalem. And Jesus wept over Jerusalem (Mt 23:37,38).

The second Temple fell in the hands of the Devil, spiritually Satan had enthroned himself in the second Temple, and for centuries ahead the Temple was good for nothing, GOD stoped to send prophets, so when JESUS came the Temple was a DEN OF THIEVES as said JESUS. In fact , JESUS not only prophesied the destruction of the devilish Temple as well even He determined the destruction of the Temple for EVER. With the destruction of the Temple in the year 70AD, also all the CURSES of Deuteronomy 28:v.15 to 68 fell upon the nation of Israel, they stayed without nation for 1.878 years, from 70 to 1.948.

Now GOD will send a false messiah for Israel, like a lamb but speaks as Dragon, a STRONG DELUSION, Israel will hail their peculiar messiah and he will be the main ruler and guide of Israel , an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and SPIRITIST messiah, and he will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will sit in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. Only 144K will not be deceived by the false messiah, that is the own Satan incarnated, the son of perdition, only 144K will be saved .

The son of perdition, the Man of sin, he already was born decades ago, he MUST manifest himself soon because even GOD will send him after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the Truth -received not JESUS- , that they might be saved.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CONTINUED.....................

So, the above ENDS THE VISION, but if this is how you understand it God has called Antiochus the Little Horn and gave us a vision of Antiochus to end the chapter. Neither of which can be true. The Little Horn is the coming Anti-Christ, not understanding that the 2300 is twice a day (Evening & Morning) sacrifices will throw us down a rabbit hole. Any Daniel understanding that ends with Antiochus makes no sense at all. So, lets see if Gabriel's interpretation clears things up a little.

Dan. 8:16 And I heard a man's voice between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision. 17 So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: (1)for at the time of the end shall be the vision. 18 Now as he was speaking with me, I was in a deep sleep on my face toward the ground: but he touched me, and set me upright. 19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the (2)last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.

20 The ram(Persia) which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia. 21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king(Alex). 22 Now that being broken(Alex dies), whereas four stood up for it(Four Generals), four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.

23 And in the (3)latter time of their kingdom, when the (4)transgressors are come to the full, a king of (5)fierce countenance, and (6)understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

24 And his (7)power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the (8)mighty and the holy people.

25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and (9)he shall magnify himself in his heart, and (10)by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the (11)Prince of princes(Jesus); but he(12) shall be broken without hand.

26 And the vision of the evening and the morning(Not DAYS, the exact same two Hebrew Words were used in verse 14 where they translated it DAYS) which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days(different Hebrew word used fir Day here meaning DAY). 27 And I Daniel fainted, and was sick certain days; afterward I rose up, and did the king's business; and I was astonished at the vision, but none understood it.

1.) Gabriel explicitly tells Daniel that this vision is an END TIME VISION! Thus it has to end with the Anti-Christ.
2.) This vision will END the indignation of God towards Israel (490 years of penance), Jews repent/70th week.
3.) Is Greece still a Nation? Yes, so the Latter time of their kingdom has to be NOW. Not 2000 years ago!!
4.) Transgressors come to the full means Gods Wrath is full, that happens with the bowls of Wrath/END TIMES.
5.) The Fierce King is the Anti-Christ, not Antiochus whom cowered before three Roman Senators. ;)
6.) Understanding Dark Sentences basically means he has access to the dark world. Matt. 24:24 Miracles !!
7.) Rev. 13 says that the Dragon gives him his POWER and his SEAT. Rome was more powerful than Antiochus.
8.) He overcomes the mighty and holy peoples, Antiochus killed a bunch if Jews, but never conquered Rome.
9.) He will magnify himself over ALL, even over all gods, Antiochus still served Zeus, and was scared of Rome.
10.) He destroys BY PEACE, Antiochus never did this in recorded history, the A.C. will as Dan. 9:27 says.
11.) He stands up (fights) against Jesus (Prince of princes) and we know Antiochus never did that don't we?
12.) He is killed WITHOUT HANDS, Jesus peaks victory. Dan. 2:34 shows us this is Jesus and the END TIMES !!

Dan. 2:34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

Let me add that the 2nd Seal points towards PEACE being taken away from the world. (Point #10 addendum)

Jesus will speak victory, just like he spoke creation. ALL of these keys match the End Time Anti-Christ, not Antiochus Epiphanes sister. Look, I have big time preacher prophecy guys like Jimmy Evans who makes this same mistake. They must see the 2300 days (Satan is a liar and a schemer) and say this can't be the coming Anti-Christ, he only rules for 1260 days. The word DAY has TWO Hebrew words they translated into day, one means Evening the other means Morning, thus its 2300 evening and morning sacrifices that are taken away. And its not profane meat sacrifices anyway, its Jesus worship that is forbidden. Gabriel came to Daniel in Daniel 9:21 about the time of the EVENING OBLATION !! So, if Daniel had of been forbidden from worshiping God for 2300 Evening AND Morning Oblations how many days would that have taken? Easy answer, 1150 days.

Nothing in Dan. 8:9-14 matches Antiochus, it all matches the Anti-Christ and the End Times. The Little Horn is the Anti-Christ, not Antiochus, Daniel points us towards the END TIMES in each vision, not 2200 years ago. There can be no middle of the week in 70 AD because the week starts with an AGREEMENT (Covenant) between the Anti-Christ, Israel and MANY NATIONS.

God Bless....I will have to show you latter why the Anti--Christ MUST be born in Greece, the key is Daniel 8:9.
You've got yourself a nice little Sci-fy thriller going on here.
However, you never thought once, that there were/are TWO "ENDS".
The end of Israel and their preferential status they had with God, and now coming, ever since Pentecost, the end of God's Grace, being the end of the world.

Daniel was written FOR Israel, as Revelation is written FOR God's Born Again Saints.- Earburner

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The question asked was:
Is The Beast Of Revelation 13:1-8 A Political System On Earth?

In order to understand that question you must know who the beast in Revelation represented in the past. Then you’ll will know how to recognize the beast in the future. The beast were told had seven heads, seven kings, and seven mountains represent each kingdom. The beast that will come will also be made up of ten kings. Now study to see the truth. It’s outlined in Revelation.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There isnt going to be a 1,000 year anything
When Jesus returns, this earth is dissolved by fire, as the New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, is revealed for eternity (The End)
Hold up! There sure is "a thousand years". It's been happening ever since Pentecost.
But, as for length of time, it is figurative, meaning a very long, undisclosed amount time of God's Grace through His Son.

It is said exactly so, in 2 Peter 3[8] But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
[9] The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering
to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, BUT that all should come to repentance.

[10] But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hold up! There sure is "a thousand years". It's been happening ever since Pentecost.
But, as for length of time, it is figurative, meaning a very long, undisclosed amount time of God's Grace through His Son.

It is said exactly so, in 2 Peter 3[8] But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
[9] The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering
to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, BUT that all should come to repentance.

[10] But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
My statement was?

There isnt going to be a 1,000 year anything (When Jesus Returns)

And I will make the same statement again

Because it all ends in the twinkling of an eye (The End)

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My statement was?

And I will make the same statement again

Because it all ends in the twinkling of an eye (The End)
Oops, I missed that!
I agree to what you just said, and also your previous post.
Just look at mine as an agreement. :)

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Study the scriptures. Let the Lord give you understanding. Put the gainsayers to silence. Let God be true and every man a liar.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At first I was not following your thoughts here, but I think that I am now.
You are saying that when Adam was created, he was given life in his flesh, by way of God breathing into the nostrils of Adam, the Eternal Spirit of the Son of God.
Is that what you are saying?

Edit: you have to admit, the technology of their day wasn't all that great. Moses never did attend Chemistry 101. Therefore, what was really only "oxygenated air", he called it "the breath of life".

And, if if you try to transliterate that in the Greek, you get "pneuma", which is.... Air.

Not to mention that in the KJV, Adam/man "became a living soul", ....he didn't get one!
No, I am saying all the sons of God were created on the 6th day. Adam was just one of them. And even modern men today cannot explain how that worked. We are dead in corruption. We will only be like Adam was originally created after we reach Paradise. And the glorification part has not been accomplished yet. Those currently in Paradise already have incorruptible permanent physical bodies as sons of God literally. That change started at the Cross when all souls in Abraham's bosom finally received their permanent incorruptible physical bodies.

The sons of God had a shell. They came alive as souls in that shell. The spirit is over the physical body like a robe of white. Souls start out brand new at conception. They do not enter a "shell" from some previous time of existence. Today we are just copies of Adam and Eve passed down from Noah and his 3 sons. Direct descendants of Adam and Eve. Now the females of the Ark, may have been direct descendants of other sons of God who were not from Adam and Eve.

Any one who thinks Adam and Eve were created both on day 6, are not reading Genesis properly, but just listening to human theology.

Yes, the Greek connotation seems to indicate the soul is just air or pneuma via an internal spirit. But the Sons of God were literally bright lights as their spirit was an outer manifestation like Jesus showed on the mount of Transfiguration. I think even Moses and Elijah had their spirit, like that, but was not indicated so unproveable. So no, we as fallen humans in Adam's fallen image, cannot explain what happened on the 6th day, even with a more precise explanation in Genesis 2.

At conception today, we are given the Holy Spirit still, but we are not the Holy Spirit. We are sealed against God's wrath. Many though choose to go their own way, rejecting the work of the Holy Spirit. Being conformed to the Holy Spirit is not the restoration of being a created son of God, even though Jesus (John 3) and Paul claims a birth into the family of God. Nor is the second birth a resurrection. The second birth is an acknowledgment of who we actually are supposed to be, even if the physical and spiritual is not fully realized.

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 13 clearly describes (The Beast) with personal pronouns He, His, Him, a human man, as seen in my KJV

This human man will be cast alive with the false prophet into the lake of fire Revelation 19:20
That human is the FP. The beast is the image of the FP.

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That human is the FP. The beast is the image of the FP.
Why do you think the AC is the FP?
If the beast is the image of the FP, how do you rectify the idea that the beast of the sea existed in the past “was”, and the FP makes an image of that very beast. It doesn’t say he makes an image of himself. Nor does the image survive from the past to future.

Would like to understand why you think this.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you think the AC is the FP?
If the beast is the image of the FP, how do you rectify the idea that the beast of the sea existed in the past “was”, and the FP makes an image of that very beast. It doesn’t say he makes an image of himself. Nor does the image survive from the past to future.

Would like to understand why you think this.
Because the FP is a human and the FP is just a side kick. The FP is the so called human forerunner. John the Baptist was a prophet and forerunner. There is not going to be a world leader step forward, because the Second Coming is going to happen first.

Jesus gave only 2 signs of the Second Coming. The fig tree and the actual Second Coming. That is the only warning we are going to get. After the Second Coming the whole world will be is disarray. Satan is not going to send in some world leader. He has to gain the spiritual trust of the people like John the Baptist did for Jesus Christ. Once that is accomplished then Satan will be the second beast and together they are going to bring forth their own Adam. Adam was the first man to bring sin into the world. Christ was the second Adam. The FP and Satan are going to present the 3rd Adam. Satan's own masterpiece. This is going to replace Christ the Prince into the hearts of who ever is left on earth. That is how Revelation 13 reads. There is only one human in Revelation 13. One Satan and one beast. No way any one can prove symbolically there are 2 humans mentioned in Revelation 13, and no verses in any following chapter ever give 2 humans working with Satan.

Antiochus Epiphanies was the ruler/antichrist type, but that already happened. In Revelation John describes a FP type person not an antichrist type. This person is no John the Baptist, but he will be considered religious and have authority directly from Satan. So unless the AC and FP are a double personality, the only remaing beast is the image itself, the 3rd Adam. An image come to life still satisfies all the aspects of an AC, but John never gives a name to this image. Just numbers to point to a human like this image will be to the world at that time. Adam brought something else besides sin with his disobedience:

"And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field; In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return."

That good old fashioned work ethic. 6 thousand years of labor, 6 days a week, 6 hours a day. That is what God required no more, no less. The Second Coming is the end to man's labor. It is the start of a Day set apart to God where holiness will dwell. This Sabbath rest will be under the iron rod rule of Jesus Christ the Prince. The Second Coming is the final harvest. All of Adam's flesh and blood will be physically dead by the end, and the Day with the Lord will begin with a resurrection of those harvested during the GT of the Second Coming. The first coming shows us Christ chose 12 disciples for His 3.5 year ministry. At the Second Coming, God will seal 144k disciples to work during the final harvest. The Trumpets are the harvest of the sheep and goats. The Thunders are the harvest of the wheat and tares. The 7th Trumpet is the week of celebration at the end of the final harvest. This is the week of days that determine Daniel 9:27. So when will this FP start, since Christ, the angels, and the 144k will already be at work? It could start at any time, but the image itself will not be set up until the 42 months are granted to the FP and Satan. And Satan will be working, because the 5th Trumpet already released all those rebel angels, who will be sowing the tares along with Satan and the FP.

The battle of Armageddon just brings to a close the 42 months, and any one left of Adam's flesh and blood. The reason there is an emphasis on the FP, is that at the Second Coming all spiritual blindness will be lifted. At the Second Coming, all humanity will literally see the ancient of days, the face of God sitting on the GWT between heaven and earth. No one will have an excuse, but like Pharaoh, God will harden hearts, And deception will play a role in causing humans to choose sides, and that is the dangerous point to be in at that time. So no need for a charismatic leader. Satan will be working through a religious leader who will deceive humans and unfortunately the stage has already been set by many false prophets and leaders in religious settings today.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because the FP is a human and the FP is just a side kick. The FP is the so called human forerunner. John the Baptist was a prophet and forerunner. There is not going to be a world leader step forward, because the Second Coming is going to happen first.

Rev. 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Case closed.

Jesus gave only 2 signs of the Second Coming. The fig tree and the actual Second Coming. That is the only warning we are going to get. After the Second Coming the whole world will be is disarray. Satan is not going to send in some world leader. He has to gain the spiritual trust of the people like John the Baptist did for Jesus Christ. Once that is accomplished then Satan will be the second beast and together they are going to bring forth their own Adam.

When Jesus shows up ITS OVER, thats the end, Satan is gong to cast into the bottomless pit for 1000 years.

They already have the new Adam, its us, this world is made in Satan's image, that's why God's Wrath starts 1260 days before the Second Coming. That is why the Rapture is pre trib, to take out those of us who have been regenerated by Jesus' blood.

That is how Revelation 13 reads. There is only one human in Revelation 13. One Satan and one beast. No way any one can prove symbolically there are 2 humans mentioned in Revelation 13, and no verses in any following chapter ever give 2 humans working with Satan.

So, a few verses after Rev. 19:20 we get this:

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, 3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Why don't you just read the scriptures? Its not that difficult, yo are just making things up that don't exist.

Antiochus Epiphanies was the ruler/antichrist type, but that already happened. In Revelation John describes a FP type person not an antichrist type.

Antiochus was a TYPE Anti-Christ so he's human. Jason was a TYPE False Prophet, so the False Prophet will be a Jewish High Priest that throws in with a Gentile King. Jason's real name was Yeshua, he tried tom Hellenize he Jews leading unto the Maccabean Revolt.

A lot of wrong guessing going on.