Israel, the Church, and the Rapture

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was taught to believe in the pre-trib by my pastor all my growing up days...
But when I began to study scripture in depth for myself there were too many discrepancies to support that...and after praying about it for months I finally got peace in my spirit knowing that the Holy Spirit led me to His Truth.
I was caught in the spiders web of dispensationalism in a pre-trib rapture for 20 years, shouting amen from the pews and didnt have a clue

2 Thessalonians 2:3 is what the Lord used to shake me up, that clearly shows the (Man Of Sin) will be revealed when the church is present on earth, putting a pre-trib rapture in the waste basket

2 Thessalonians 2:3KJV
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was taught to believe in the pre-trib by my pastor all my growing up days...
But when I began to study scripture in depth for myself there were too many discrepancies to support that...and after praying about it for months I finally got peace in my spirit knowing that the Holy Spirit led me to His Truth.
That's what decided me too.

:)

I was taught pre-trib, but began to see the many issues with what I was being taught. So I began to learn the different views, and concluded a few things.

One was that pre-trib was being poorly taught, and poorly supported, at least in my opinion.
Another was that the conflicts I saw with pre-trib were actually all addressed when properly understood.
And another was that the other views were the ones with insurmountable conflicts, particularly in relation to Jesus' second coming.

Much love!

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do understand James wrote to the Church both Jew/Gentil, the twelve tribes scattered abroad as seen in James 1:1

The early church assemblies in "buildings" were assemblies in Jewish Synagogs, primarily established by (Tribesmen), all calling themselves Jews, (even as they do to this day).
"Jesus" began the teaching TO THE JEWS, of the TRIBE of JUDAH, first, OF THEIR CHRIST MESSIAH and thereafter sent out His Apostles to all the TRIBES.
The "Synagogs", did not Become THE CHURCH... the men Already having BELIEF IN GOD...who "assembled"
* Having Converted in Acceptance of Jesus their Christ Messiah, BECAME "The CHURCH", AND THEY being CALLED "Brethren", of God believing Jews, who ALSO Converted and ACCEPTED Jesus as their CHRIST MESSIAH.
THAT ^ is who James was "addressing" in his Letter as HIS BRETHREN.
Primarily JEWS, assembled IN Synagogs.

Gentiles DID NOT FLOCK to Synogogs, to HEAR of "the Heavenly God"...BEFORE Jesus arrived ON EARTH...

* Less you forget..."Gentiles" primarily were "believers in PAGAN gods... (men, moon, statues, whatever, were THEIR gods...without knowledge, of the Heavenly God and His Christ Messiah, of belief thereof." )

* James A Jew, already Believed IN GOD...
His Acceptance of Jesus the Christ Messiah, occured shortly after Jesus' Death and Resurrection, and James, becoming a Pillar of Preaching the SAME; Primarily TO JEWS, of God and His Chirst Messiah... JESUS.

* Pauls Commission, Followed, thereafter... Primarily Preaching to the Gentiles...
The Heavenly God, and His Christ Messiah; JESUS.

* Early DAYS of the CHURCH...as now, IS NOT ABOUT THE "BUILDING"...but rather "ABOUT"... An individual MAN
Heartfully Believing and Vow Committed IN the Heavenly God and His Christ Messiah

* EARLY DAYS...were a great Transition...
FOR Jews/ all Tribesmen ...
* ONE THING
(accepting their Christ Messiah HAD ARRIVED)
AND FOR Gentiles ... (accepting A DIFFERENT GOD AND His Christ Messiah)...
* TWO THINGS

SURE, SOME Gentiles were hearing and following and a FEW committing... However, it was a SLOW transition...for Jews, (Tribesmen)...and SLOWER yet for Gentiles.

Consider...the "communication". A snails pace, by today's standards.
How quick would you be TODAY... to accept a Different "god", and "His Messiah"....if all you Heard, was a couple of "Jewish men, you did not know, come to town, and preach in the town square?

James was sending his Letter to the Synagogs, to be read (By deacons OF the Synagogs, accepting Jesus the Christ Messiah) to the assembly of men in the Synagogs, to the ears of Jews, Tribesmen, already themselves Accepting Jesus, as their Christ Messiah...as James called THEM;
His Brethren.
James Letters...were specific to his BRETHREN....YET, those in assembly NOT yet committed TO CHRIST, were being given ADVANTAGEOUS KNOWLEDGE, of what APPLIES to men WHO DID/DO accept Jesus as their Christ....and to PRESUME, the assembly in the Synagogs ... were over flowing with CONVERTED Gentiles... is a far stretch.

Considering...even Jesus' preaching in the streets, in the outer courts, in a field...
Both Jew and Gentiles that came to HEAR...
Were not "CONVERTS", but rather the "CURIOUS".... And many, Jews & Gentiles "ONLY HEARING", walked away IN REJECTION.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The early church assemblies in "buildings" were assemblies in Jewish Synagogs, primarily established by (Tribesmen), all calling themselves Jews, (even as they do to this day).
"Jesus" began the teaching TO THE JEWS, of the TRIBE of JUDAH, first, OF THEIR CHRIST MESSIAH and thereafter sent out His Apostles to all the TRIBES.
The "Synagogs", did not Become THE CHURCH... the men Already having BELIEF IN GOD...who "assembled"
* Having Converted in Acceptance of Jesus their Christ Messiah, BECAME "The CHURCH", AND THEY being CALLED "Brethren", of God believing Jews, who ALSO Converted and ACCEPTED Jesus as their CHRIST MESSIAH.
THAT ^ is who James was "addressing" in his Letter as HIS BRETHREN.
Primarily JEWS, assembled IN Synagogs.

Gentiles DID NOT FLOCK to Synogogs, to HEAR of "the Heavenly God"...BEFORE Jesus arrived ON EARTH...

* Less you forget..."Gentiles" primarily were "believers in PAGAN gods... (men, moon, statues, whatever, were THEIR gods...without knowledge, of the Heavenly God and His Christ Messiah, of belief thereof." )

* James A Jew, already Believed IN GOD...
His Acceptance of Jesus the Christ Messiah, occured shortly after Jesus' Death and Resurrection, and James, becoming a Pillar of Preaching the SAME; Primarily TO JEWS, of God and His Chirst Messiah... JESUS.

* Pauls Commission, Followed, thereafter... Primarily Preaching to the Gentiles...
The Heavenly God, and His Christ Messiah; JESUS.

* Early DAYS of the CHURCH...as now, IS NOT ABOUT THE "BUILDING"...but rather "ABOUT"... An individual MAN
Heartfully Believing and Vow Committed IN the Heavenly God and His Christ Messiah

* EARLY DAYS...were a great Transition...
FOR Jews/ all Tribesmen ...
* ONE THING
(accepting their Christ Messiah HAD ARRIVED)
AND FOR Gentiles ... (accepting A DIFFERENT GOD AND His Christ Messiah)...
* TWO THINGS

SURE, SOME Gentiles were hearing and following and a FEW committing... However, it was a SLOW transition...for Jews, (Tribesmen)...and SLOWER yet for Gentiles.

Consider...the "communication". A snails pace, by today's standards.
How quick would you be TODAY... to accept a Different "god", and "His Messiah"....if all you Heard, was a couple of "Jewish men, you did not know, come to town, and preach in the town square?

James was sending his Letter to the Synagogs, to be read (By deacons OF the Synagogs, accepting Jesus the Christ Messiah) to the assembly of men in the Synagogs, to the ears of Jews, Tribesmen, already themselves Accepting Jesus, as their Christ Messiah...as James called THEM;
His Brethren.
James Letters...were specific to his BRETHREN....YET, those in assembly NOT yet committed TO CHRIST, were being given ADVANTAGEOUS KNOWLEDGE, of what APPLIES to men WHO DID/DO accept Jesus as their Christ....and to PRESUME, the assembly in the Synagogs ... were over flowing with CONVERTED Gentiles... is a far stretch.

Considering...even Jesus' preaching in the streets, in the outer courts, in a field...
Both Jew and Gentiles that came to HEAR...
Were not "CONVERTS", but rather the "CURIOUS".... And many, Jews & Gentiles "ONLY HEARING", walked away IN REJECTION.
That's a long story, but no place does it prove or show James was speaking to specifically ethnic Jews, its just the opposite

James was speaking to the Church, of both Jew/Gentile, the twelve tribes scattered abroad

The bible is full of scripture denoting there is neither Jew nor Greek, and you desire to have ethnic classes within the church

(Duel Covenant Theology) in (Two Peoples Of God) a teaching in "Error"

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was caught in the spiders web of dispensationalism in a pre-trib rapture for 20 years, shouting amen from the pews and didnt have a clue

2 Thessalonians 2:3 is what the Lord used to shake me up, that clearly shows the (Man Of Sin) will be revealed when the church is present on earth, putting a pre-trib rapture in the waste basket

2 Thessalonians 2:3KJV
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Interesting. Have heard the same claims from others....But they never seem to have the ability to elaborate on their PURPOSE or EFFECT of them BEING ON EARTH DURING the Last Great Tribulation OF GODS WRATH being EFFECTED UPON the EARTH, and it's UNBELIEVING INHABITANTS.
PERHAPS you COULD elaborate...on Your Point of View
A few questions...

* Do you expect to be a PART of the "FALLING AWAY" crowd, that that is something for you to consider?

* Has the KNOWLEDGE OF and the PRESENCE ON EARTH, OF the "man of sin", not already been Revealed to you?

* DID JESUS SAY... FOR ALWAYS, "He WOULD BE WITH a CONVERTED man?

* IS JESUS...ON EARTH, WITH a Converted man... WHILE:
JESUS...IS SEATED IN HEAVEN...AND
The Lamb IS IN HEAVEN, WHILE unleashing His WRATH UPON the Earth?

* WHAT exactly SHALL YOU (presumably CONVERTED)...BE "DOING ON EARTH", (specifically YOUR PURPOSE)... WHEN the LAMB, IN HEAVEN, IS (Opening the Book of SEALS)...UNLEASHING His WRATH UPON the Earth?

* HOW exactly SHALL YOU BE (EXCEPTED, and NOT SUFFER,) the WRATH of the LAMB unleashed UPON the Earth?

TY.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a long story, but no place does it prove or show James was speaking to specifically ethnic Jews, its just the opposite

James was speaking to the Church, of both Jew/Gentile, the twelve tribes scattered abroad

The bible is full of scripture denoting there is neither Jew nor Greek, and you desire to have ethnic classes within the church

(Duel Covenant Theology) in (Two Peoples Of God) a teaching in "Error"

No it is not in ERROR.
God divided Tribes and Gentiles.
Tribes had the Heavenly God, Gentiles had whatever they decided was a god.
* The irrelevance between Gods established Division between Tribesman & Gentile...
ONLY comes into EFFECT...
WHEN ...ANY MAN...Heartfully BELIEVES and Heartfully COMMITS...BY his own WORD, to BELIEF...IN GOD and Jesus IS the CHRIST MESSIAH of GOD....

You may not have NOTICED...but that DIVISION, between ... Jews & Gentiles ... IS STILL a PARAMOUNT, widely VISIBLE, seen and known DIVISION.

The JEWS & GENTILES are Widely on the SAME PAGE, WITH THE SAME Heavenly GOD..."but not" Widely on the SAME PAGE....with JESUS, the Christ Messiah of God.
JEWS were the FIRST to be "introduced" to JESUS, the Christ Messiah of God.
THEY WILL BE the LAST to "broadly ACCEPT" JESUS, the Christ Messiah of God.

Jews are primarily ... BRETHREN with Gentiles...IN GOD...not BRETHREN IN CHRIST.

Pretending there IS NO DIVISION, IS NOT SCRIPTURAL.
Jesus HIMSELF, expressly SAID, He came TO CAUSE...DIVISION.
Guess what? OPEN EYES, that DIVISION, continues to this day.

Luke 12:
[51] Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
John 7:
[43] So there was a division among the people because of him.

DIVISION among the People, IS OVERCOME...
ONLY when any man among the People...IS
Heartfully IN committed Belief...IN the Heavenly God AND His CHRIST Messiah JESUS.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting. Have heard the same claims from others....But they never seem to have the ability to elaborate on their PURPOSE or EFFECT of them BEING ON EARTH DURING the Last Great Tribulation OF GODS WRATH being EFFECTED UPON the EARTH, and it's UNBELIEVING INHABITANTS.
PERHAPS you COULD elaborate...on Your Point of View
A few questions...

* Do you expect to be a PART of the "FALLING AWAY" crowd, that that is something for you to consider?

* Has the KNOWLEDGE OF and the PRESENCE ON EARTH, OF the "man of sin", not already been Revealed to you?

* DID JESUS SAY... FOR ALWAYS, "He WOULD BE WITH a CONVERTED man?

* IS JESUS...ON EARTH, WITH a Converted man... WHILE:
JESUS...IS SEATED IN HEAVEN...AND
The Lamb IS IN HEAVEN, WHILE unleashing His WRATH UPON the Earth?

* WHAT exactly SHALL YOU (presumably CONVERTED)...BE "DOING ON EARTH", (specifically YOUR PURPOSE)... WHEN the LAMB, IN HEAVEN, IS (Opening the Book of SEALS)...UNLEASHING His WRATH UPON the Earth?

* HOW exactly SHALL YOU BE (EXCEPTED, and NOT SUFFER,) the WRATH of the LAMB unleashed UPON the Earth?

TY.
The Great Trib Will Be Upon The Antichrist And Wicked, The Church Is Protected, Dont Be Deceived

There's Going To Be An End Times Persecution, The Beast And His Kingdom Are The Target Of God's Empowered (Two Witnesses)

The Great Tribulation Will Come Upon The Wicked World, While The (Sealed Church) Is Protected

The (Sealed Church) will be present on earth and protected, when wicked men are tormented 5 months, desiring to die as death flees

All saved believers are (Sealed) by God, Eph 1:13, 4:30

Ephesians 1:13KJV
13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 4:30KJV
30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

It Was Commanded, Only Those Without God's Seal Will Be Tormented, The Sealed Church Is Protected

Revelation 9:3-6KJV
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Plagues upon The Beast and his Kingdom, a remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt

Revelation 11:3-6
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Revelation 16:1-11KJV
1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jews are primarily ... BRETHREN with Gentiles...IN GOD...not BRETHREN IN CHRIST.

Pretending there IS NO DIVISION, IS NOT SCRIPTURAL.
Jesus HIMSELF, expressly SAID, He came TO CAUSE...DIVISION.
Guess what? OPEN EYES, that DIVISION, continues to this day.

Luke 12:
[51] Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
John 7:
[43] So there was a division among the people because of him.

DIVISION among the People, IS OVERCOME...
ONLY when any man among the People...IS
Heartfully IN committed Belief...IN the Heavenly God AND His CHRIST Messiah JESUS.
Jews/Judaism has no favor with God as you claim, they reject Jesus Christ, and will be judged to the lake of fire as all that reject Jesus through the spirit of Antichrist

You espouse dispensationalism's (Dual Covenant Theology) In (Two Peoples Of God) Jew/Church, a teaching in error

In Love, Jesus Is The Lord

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Great Trib Will Be Upon The Antichrist And Wicked, The Church Is Protected, Dont Be Deceived...

You COMPLETELY DODGED the questions.
You gave your POINT OF VIEW.
The questions ASKED OF YOU, were requesting YOUR POINT OF VIEW answers....not a long list of Scriptural quotations!

THE "CHURCH"...is SEALED... BY PROMISE

The PROMISE..."IS"...the CHURCH WILL BE "RISEN UP WITH GODS VISIBLE SEAL IN THEIR FOREHEAD"...

You preach, the CHURCH REMAINS ON EARTH...DURING Gods WRATH...
* BUT YET you DODGED giving a response to the specific questions....TRY to be honest and give YOUR POV, to WHAT YOU ARE DOING "DURING" the TRIBULATION.
AND
* YOU simply say....THE CHURCH IS PROTECTED.....SO ELABORATE...
The CHURCH IS ON EARTH...
So....where is the PREACHING of the "SEAL OF GODS PROMISE, OF HIS NAME being Written in the Foreheads of men WHO ARE ON EARTH? "
You have men ON EARTH, being RISEN UP...ON EARTH...being "SEALED with Gods NAME"...DURING the TRIBULATION....
WHERE are such men....RISEN UP FROM? From Earth to Earth? :rolleyes:

WHERE IS THIS TEACHING?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You COMPLETELY DODGED the questions.
You gave your POINT OF VIEW.
The questions ASKED OF YOU, were requesting YOUR POINT OF VIEW answers....not a long list of Scriptural quotations!

THE "CHURCH"...is SEALED... BY PROMISE

The PROMISE..."IS"...the CHURCH WILL BE "RISEN UP WITH GODS VISIBLE SEAL IN THEIR FOREHEAD"...

You preach, the CHURCH REMAINS ON EARTH...DURING Gods WRATH...
* BUT YET you DODGED giving a response to the specific questions....TRY to be honest and give YOUR POV, to WHAT YOU ARE DOING "DURING" the TRIBULATION.
AND
* YOU simply say....THE CHURCH IS PROTECTED.....SO ELABORATE...
The CHURCH IS ON EARTH...
So....where is the PREACHING of the "SEAL OF GODS PROMISE, OF HIS NAME being Written in the Foreheads of men WHO ARE ON EARTH? "
You have men ON EARTH, being RISEN UP...ON EARTH...being "SEALED with Gods NAME"...DURING the TRIBULATION....
WHERE are such men....RISEN UP FROM? From Earth to Earth? :rolleyes:

WHERE IS THIS TEACHING?
You have suggested the church wont be present on earth because of Gods wrath, I clearly responded to this

There will be no pre-trib rapture as dispensationalism teaches, the church will be present on earth and protected as shown, the two witnesses will rule the tribulation, not the antichrist as dispensationalism teaches

It's going to be a complete remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt and the sealed Church is on the winning team

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jews/Judaism has no favor with God as you claim, they reject Jesus Christ, and will be judged to the lake of fire as all that reject Jesus through the spirit of Antichrist

You espouse dispensationalism's (Dual Covenant Theology) In (Two Peoples Of God) Jew/Church, a teaching in error

Oh good grief, Try to stay in Context.
Jews were FIRST to Convert...
Gentiles were LAST to Convert.
Jews believing in GOD, primarily reverted to following OT, and still waiting for their Messiah.

God IS JUST. He has not forsaken His Elect.
Gods ELECT has always been ISREAL, (the People)....Gentiles are "adoptees".
Tribesmen who have rejected CHRIST JESUS as their MESSIAH, for the past 2,000 years...
IS SPECIFICALLY they who are SENT...Gods TWO "ISRAEL" witnesses, and Specifically "VISIBLY" SEALED 144,000, TO "ISRAEL", during the TRIBULATION.
The "REST OF THE WORLD"... gets a last minute testimony of the Gospel OF GOD and His Christ Messiah...by the mouth of ONE HOLY ANGEL...that the rest of the world, (IF they have NOT committed to Satan)... can ACCEPT, (during the tribulation...or not).

AGAIN...what IS YOUR purpose of BEING ON EARTH DURING the TRIBULATION ?
And WHY do you think you have been RISEN UP...(from where to where), having RECEIVED the PROMISE OF GODS NAME IN your forehead...?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have suggested the church wont be present on earth because of Gods wrath, I clearly responded to this

There will be no pre-trib rapture as dispensationalism teaches, the church will be present on earth and protected as shown, the two witnesses will rule the tribulation, not the antichrist as dispensationalism teaches

It's going to be a complete remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt and the sealed Church is on the winning team

Repeating yourself ... does not explain your view.

ARE YOU A JEW, IN JERUSALEM, Listening to TWO Witness Preaching CHRIST JESUS, so that you might BELIEVE in CHrist Jesus?

ARE YOU A JEW, fleeing the city of Jerusalem, going to the Mt Zion to HEAR the Gospel of Jesus Christ, BY 144,000 TRIBESMEN, WHO ARE VISIBLY SEALED in their foreheads...that you might be CONVINCED to commit to Christ Jesus?

Blah, blah, blah....saying the church is on earth, DURING the trib...THE CHURCH IS PROTECTED...yet NEVER ONCE, do you explain.....
What you were RISE UP FROM....and actually RECEIVED the PROMISED VISIBLE SEAL IN YOUR FOREHEAD....OR WHAT YOU ARE "SUPPOSEDLY' DOING....

WHY KEEP DODGING AND DEFLECTING?
IF IT IS YOUR VIEW, men IN CHRIST SHALL REMAIN ON Earth...DURING the TRIB...
Come clean....
State...WHEN they receive the promise of their Seal...
State...WHAT is their purpose to be BE ON Earth during the TRIB...

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh good grief, Try to stay in Context.
Jews were FIRST to Convert...
Gentiles were LAST to Convert.
Jews believing in GOD, primarily reverted to following OT, and still waiting for their Messiah.

God IS JUST. He has not forsaken His Elect.
Gods ELECT has always been ISREAL, (the People)....Gentiles are "adoptees".
Tribesmen who have rejected CHRIST JESUS as their MESSIAH, for the past 2,000 years...
IS SPECIFICALLY they who are SENT...Gods TWO "ISRAEL" witnesses, and Specifically "VISIBLY" SEALED 144,000, TO "ISRAEL", during the TRIBULATION.
The "REST OF THE WORLD"... gets a last minute testimony of the Gospel OF GOD and His Christ Messiah...by the mouth of ONE HOLY ANGEL...that the rest of the world, (IF they have NOT committed to Satan)... can ACCEPT, (during the tribulation...or not).

AGAIN...what IS YOUR purpose of BEING ON EARTH DURING the TRIBULATION ?
And WHY do you think you have been RISEN UP...(from where to where), having RECEIVED the PROMISE OF GODS NAME IN your forehead...?

Romans 2:11KJV
11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Romans 2:11KJV
11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

Try to stay on point.
You said, there is NO Pretrib rapture.
Fine, that's your belief... WHY...?
You explain nothing.
You say you are protected...
FROM WHAT exactly are you protected FROM?
And WHAT is the POINT of you being ON EARTH During the Tribulation?
Why do you dodge the questions?
If you do not know....say so.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Try to stay on point.
You said, there is NO Pretrib rapture.
Fine, that's your belief... WHY...?
You explain nothing.
You say you are protected...
FROM WHAT exactly are you protected FROM?
And WHAT is the POINT of you being ON EARTH During the Tribulation?
Why do you dodge the questions?
If you do not know....say so.
It clarifies in my view if one considers who the Rapture is for: 1 Corinthains 11.26 makes it clear it's the church in view, "Till He come".

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's what decided me too.

:)

I was taught pre-trib, but began to see the many issues with what I was being taught. So I began to learn the different views, and concluded a few things.

One was that pre-trib was being poorly taught, and poorly supported, at least in my opinion.
Another was that the conflicts I saw with pre-trib were actually all addressed when properly understood.
And another was that the other views were the ones with insurmountable conflicts, particularly in relation to Jesus' second coming.

Much love!

If your view is no Pretrib, perhaps you can answer what others can not...

What is the point of you being subject to the Lambs wrath, Gods wrath, when His Wrath is for unbelievers?

What will you be doing on earth during the Trib?

TY

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It clarifies in my view if one considers who the Rapture is for: 1 Corinthains 11.26 makes it clear it's the church in view, "Till He come".

Guess I need the elementary version, B-cuz, that gives me no indication of your POV.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I happen to have the idea that there will be a pre-trib rapture. I also think that Israel is a distinct nation chosen by God, and that God will continue to fulfill His promises to Jacob's children.

I know a number of people who are not pre-trib in their understanding of when the rapture will occur, and who also see in some fashion that the Church is now Israel.

Is there anyone who sees Israel and the Church separately as I do, and who is not pre-trib?

Much love!
Yep