It is time to impeach da racists!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is it time to impeach trump?

• YES

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • NO

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Founding Fathers designed impeachment for someone exactly like Donald Trump
Perspective | The Founding Fathers designed impeachment for someone exactly like Donald Trump

It Is Time To Talk Impeaching Trump
1. to accuse (a public official) before an appropriate tribunal of misconduct in office.

Pathological lying is a form of “misconduct in office” making it an impeachable offence

Dump is a pathological liar and that is NOT what we want as our President.
We, the citizens of this great Nation must act NOW
What say you, fellow Americans-?

Pathological lying (also called pseudologia fantastica and mythomania) is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying.[1][2] It was first described in the medical literature in 1891 by Anton Delbrueck.[2] Although it is a controversial topic,[2] pathological lying has been defined as "falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime".[1] Individuals may be aware they are lying, or may believe they are telling the truth

Psychotherapy appears to be one of the only methods to treat a person suffering from pathological lying. No research has been performed regarding the use of pharmaceutical medication to treat pathological liars

Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body formally levels charges against a high official of government. Impeachment does not necessarily mean removal from office; it is only a formal statement of charges, akin to an indictment in criminal law, and is thus only the first step towards removal. Once an individual is impeached, he or she must then face the possibility of conviction via legislative vote, which then entails the removal of the individual from office.

Presidential Impeachment Process

Presidential Impeachment is a two stage Constitutional process. The full power of Impeachment and the removal of a sitting President resides within Congress. The actual impeachment of a President is the sole power of the House of Representatives. Once a President is impeached, the power of removing the President shifts to the U.S. Senate.

The House of Representatives starts the impeachment process by publicly investigating the charges and holding hearings. If the House of Representatives votes against impeachment the process is over and the President is not Impeached.

If the House of Representatives votes for Impeachment of the President, the process moves forward with the drawing up of the Articles of Impeachment (The official criminal charges for removal from office). The President has now been officially impeached per the United States Constitution. Once the Impeachment process is final, trials are then held in the U.S. Senate to convict or acquit the President of the Articles of Impeachment drawn against him.

*****NOTE: As of November 19, 2017 Articles of Impeachment have been drawn up against Trump

Trump could also be charged with obstruction of justice

b.t.w. 30 days in jail would bring him back down to earth as well

It Is Time To Talk Impeachment

Do you agree--?

Reactions: aspen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not quite sure why the rant is in the ' Christians only' debate section.
I see nothing Christian in it at all. Just the opposite . " Beware of him who sows discord among the brethren".

I just see here yet another Y A W N endless- " we are right and you are wrong" argument.
As if we don't have enough divisive thread on this Site already!!

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Perspective | The Founding Fathers designed impeachment for someone exactly like Donald Trump

1. to accuse (a public official) before an appropriate tribunal of misconduct in office.

Pathological lying is a form of “misconduct in office” making it an impeachable offence

Pathological lying (also called pseudologia fantastica and mythomania) is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying.[1][2] It was first described in the medical literature in 1891 by Anton Delbrueck.[2] Although it is a controversial topic,[2] pathological lying has been defined as "falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime".[1] Individuals may be aware they are lying, or may believe they are telling the truth

Psychotherapy appears to be one of the only methods to treat a person suffering from pathological lying. No research has been performed regarding the use of pharmaceutical medication to treat pathological liars

Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body formally levels charges against a high official of government. Impeachment does not necessarily mean removal from office; it is only a formal statement of charges, akin to an indictment in criminal law, and is thus only the first step towards removal. Once an individual is impeached, he or she must then face the possibility of conviction via legislative vote, which then entails the removal of the individual from office.

Presidential Impeachment is a two stage Constitutional process. The full power of Impeachment and the removal of a sitting President resides within Congress. The actual impeachment of a President is the sole power of the House of Representatives. Once a President is impeached, the power of removing the President shifts to the U.S. Senate.

The House of Representatives starts the impeachment process by publicly investigating the charges and holding hearings. If the House of Representatives votes against impeachment the process is over and the President is not Impeached.

If the House of Representatives votes for Impeachment of the President, the process moves forward with the drawing up of the Articles of Impeachment (The official criminal charges for removal from office). The President has now been officially impeached per the United States Constitution. Once the Impeachment process is final, trials are then held in the U.S. Senate to convict or acquit the President of the Articles of Impeachment drawn against him.

*****NOTE: As of November 19, 2017 Articles of Impeachment have been drawn up against Trump

Do you agree--?
FACT: If lying while in office is an impeachable offense then all the presidents could have been impeached.

Mary

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Do you agree--?

You simply reveal your own racism. You must be black. 'da racists'. Please. You want to impeach the racists yet you say nothing about racists in your post. Thus, 'da rascist' is just your ignorance of the English language, 'da', and your own racist rant. So, perhaps you should learn how to speak and learn your subject matter.

Stranger

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Impeach a President on the charge of racism?

And? Would he first need to fire all people working in his companies that are not white;
To make your case have a truthful standing?

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree. I think the entire Black Caucus should be impeached. All they ever talk about is their racial perspective.

There is no legal provision to impeach members of Congress.
However it is interesting some people complain that all should be viewed the same, while finding separating themselves is acceptable for them.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Willie T

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump is actually a blessing.......his stunning incompetance is impeding people like Ryan and McConnell...

Impeaching Trump would allow Pence to rubberstamp every evil pouring out of Congress.

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, a better alternative would have been Hillary?
Ha, ha, you guys down south of the Canadian border had not much choice, did you?
Live with it, the guy was elected.
Three more years to go unless the rapture takes place..

Reactions: Truth

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Is to be a Racists truly a Sin ?
What is a Racists truly ?
Now i will agree that a Racial prejudice person is just an idiot or a fool or moron. see i put prejudice ? such a person does not know what he is talking about and is just ignorant, but what if i were to say i know the difference between who is a Asian and a Negro and so on and on, well well even that comes under the heading of Racist in the Political Correct world, as they claim all people are equal and the same regardless and such should be stamped out, but fact is not even racial prejudice will ever be stamped out because it's a human condition, on paper one could claim anything but fact is paper and reality is different.

Now i have two best friend from 1973 who are black and i am white but we do agree on the racial divide that there is differences and i know in my work i have to factor in such things so the job goes smoothly and if i did not do such i know the job could become a disaster, that i would never want to deal with in the first place, so it must be tacked my way, i am the boss it's my money that's up in the air etc so it will be dealt with my way.
I am not like a government that can act like a fool and getaway with being totally incompetent and as for money nothing will matter, such live in a utopian bubble of dreamers.
So when a Asian says he wants his bathroom tiled i say because i know something of his culture, you want tiles all the way up to the roof ? or just like Aussie do with just basic crap. see because Asians don't use plural you can get into big trouble in my job, so it helps to know because if you were to be ignorant it can cost reputation big money and so on, so i reject what Politically Correct people say, they are out the door directly because i can not afford to deal with fools.

I can't like the government have a quote to do something and then just turn around and charge 3 times that amount to people, like they can get away without a problem.

I may say look you may have to tackle this Danish bloke or German, Pommy etc in this way so we come out of this job looking truly professionals and we will get a better reputation and more work, a Indian must be understood what you may have to deal with just as it is with wealthy Jews, so if you know the way they think you are on your way to completing the job without tearing you hair out.

Do like a race in general maybe not but is that a Sin, there are always idiots in every race and top people as well but i think it helps to not be ignorant of a people, because then you can get on far more better. we don't live in a PC utopian bubble and if we do it will always fail.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Do you agree--?
You Mean Obama Tried For Treason Against His Country!

U.S. Constitution, Article 3, Section 3
Treason
against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.
The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted.

WashingtonPost

Obama defends decision to trade 5 Guantanamo detainees for Bergdahl

By Zachary A. Goldfarb and Ed O'Keefe, June 3, 2014

WARSAW President Obama on Tuesday strongly defended his administration's decision to return five detainees held at Guantanamo Bay to the Taliban in exchange for the release of Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl after five years of captivity, though he acknowledged that some of the released detainees could once again try to harm the United States.

Reactions: Truth and Helen

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump is actually a blessing.......his stunning incompetance is impeding people like Ryan and McConnell...

Impeaching Trump would allow Pence to rubberstamp every evil pouring out of Congress.
Like Pouring Out Another "Neil Gorsuch" the conservative anchor, Kennedy is soon to retire, and another conservative anchor is yet to come, ain't ya happy!

A soon to be conservative 5/4 majority in the US Supreme court, the Liberal Agenda is gonna unravel like a ball of yarn in a wind storm!

Reactions: Helen

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, a better alternative would have been Hillary?
Ha, ha, you guys down south of the Canadian border had not much choice, did you?
Live with it, the guy was elected.
Three more years to go unless the rapture takes place..
7 more years, Trump's gonna get re-elected!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree. I think the entire Black Caucus should be impeached. All they ever talk about is their racial perspective.
How could you talk about California's Maxine Waters like that?

You mean the ones sitting there and not clapping at the State of the Union, when their fellow Democrats clapped for American issues?

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The American modern liberal philosophy strongly endorses public spending on programs such as education, health care, and welfare. Important social issues during the first part of the 21st century include economic inequality,[2] voting rights for minorities,[3] affirmative action,[4] reproductive and other women's rights,[5] support for LGBT rights,[6][7] and immigration reform.[8][9]

Modern liberalism took shape during the twentieth century, with roots in Theodore Roosevelt's New Nationalism, Woodrow Wilson's New Freedom, Franklin D. Roosevelt's New Deal, Harry S. Truman's Fair Deal, John F. Kennedy's New Frontier, and Lyndon B. Johnson's Great Society. American liberals oppose conservatives on most issues, but not all. Modern liberalism is historically related to social liberalism and progressivism, though the current relationship between liberal and progressive viewpoints is debated.[10][11][12][13][14][15]

John F. Kennedy defined a liberal as follows:[16][17]

"...someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people—their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties—someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a 'Liberal', then I'm proud to say I'm a 'Liberal'."
Franklin Delano Roosevelt in 1941 defined a liberal party as one,

"which believes that, as new conditions and problems arise beyond the power of men and women to meet as individuals, it becomes the duty of Government itself to find new remedies with which to meet them. The liberal party insists that the Government has the definite duty to use all its power and resources to meet new social problems with new social controls—to ensure to the average person the right to his own economic and political life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."[18]

According to the above definition, I am a modern liberal

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You Mean Obama Tried For Treason Against His Country!

U.S. Constitution, Article 3, Section 3
Treason
against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

Mueller has already compiled enough evidence to prove the above. Trump is correct, it's time for these and other charges to be enacted upon.