Jesus is not a Deified Pagan Hero

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who preach another gospel about Jesus Christ, that He is not God and eternal life, but rather another created spiritual being and angel, that was made a man, and then lived heroically righteous, and so was deified after death, are preaching pagan cult worship of deified heroes.

They are preaching another christ, that the devil sought to become, when he declared he would rise up to be as a god with God, and also tempted Adam and Eve to do the same, and so become as gods with God.

This is paganism 101.

And they preach this paganism openly, saying that their christ was the created word with God, and was a god.

Deification is only for pagan idolatry of false christs, such as that of Gilgamesh, Herakles, Alexander, Caesar, and another one spuriously named 'Jesus'.

They were worshipped as gods among men.

See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

For all the gods of the people are idols: but the LORD made the heavens.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Jesus Christ is the LORD that made all things, and is no god nor pagan idol of man.

And those who believe in their on christ and god, are made idols like their idol, and so have no breath nor mouth to confess knowing Jesus Christ.

Woe unto him that saith to the wood, Awake; to the dumb stone, Arise, it shall teach! Behold, it is laid over with gold and silver, and there is no breath at all in the midst of it.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who preach another gospel about Jesus Christ, that He is not God and eternal life, but rather another created spiritual being and angel, that was made a man, and then lived heroically righteous, and so was deified after death, are preaching pagan cult worship of deified heroes.

They are preaching another christ, that the devil sought to become, when he declared he would rise up to be as a god with God, and also tempted Adam and Eve to do the same, and so become as gods with God.

This is paganism 101.

And they preach this paganism openly, saying that their christ was the created word with God, and was a god.

Deification is only for pagan idolatry of false christs, such as that of Gilgamesh, Herakles, Alexander, Caesar, and another one spuriously named 'Jesus'.

They were worshipped as gods among men.

See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

For all the gods of the people are idols: but the LORD made the heavens.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Jesus Christ is the LORD that made all things, and is no god nor pagan idol of man.

And those who believe in their on christ and god, are made idols like their idol, and so have no breath nor mouth to confess knowing Jesus Christ.

Woe unto him that saith to the wood, Awake; to the dumb stone, Arise, it shall teach! Behold, it is laid over with gold and silver, and there is no breath at all in the midst of it.

You are so very correct Rob, he is the firstborn son of Jehovah God Himself sir.