Jesus Is The ONLY Way

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So why is it that some claimed born again Christians say that if you don't do this or that, or you do this and that, that you're going to Hell? That's not what scripture teaches!!! :mad: It's really mean and hurtful. Especially somebody like me who really loves Jesus. :(
Creating one's own Jesus to fit into preconceptions bears fruit in reinforcing self condemnation including the perception that everything is against you.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus says:
"I am the way, and the truth, and the life,
No one may come to the Father, but by Me.
There is no other way, I want to show you,
That I am the way and the truth and the life."

Reactions: April_Rose

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So why is it that some claimed born again Christians say that if you don't do this or that, or you do this and that, that you're going to Hell? That's not what scripture teaches!!! :mad: It's really mean and hurtful. Especially somebody like me who really loves Jesus. :(

It's because of idolatry. Their man-made doctrine is more important to them than to fulfill the Great Commission.

Let me tell you something in my real life. I let the light of God shine through me to others. People are attracted to me for reasons they do not consciously grasp. I am but an old, wrinkled arthritec meat suit wearing rags, weakly pointing to the glory of the Son. That, and letting people know I care is the sum of what I offer.

It's not much but my Savior says it is everything. :)

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hello April,

My brother and my mother do these things to me when am making own personal choices in life. They tell me oh you are a Christian yet you go do this or you say whatever word it is sometime. Believe me, when it is said am far from perfect, and believe full heartedly in the Lord Jesus Christ; and God raising Him from the dead. Justified by faith; and saved by grace through faith.

It can be annoying sometimes; when they might bring up those things; but as Christians we must realized that in life everyone has things that are going in the persons life they are dealing with and as human beings we are not good for the most part and are all in need of a Savior and the best Savior anyone could ever choose is looking to the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who is the Son of God, born of Mary, in Nazareth.

Suffering for the sake of Christ ; on the ability to be humble under the hand of God, and allow others to have their own thinking, yet if can conversate properly can teach each other to consider each others thinking and then just move on from that subject if no progress is made, and continue to have faith and trust in hope of God and the Lord Jesus Christ which Hope doesn't make us ashamed for the love of God shed abroad in our hearts by the spirit (Romans 5:1-6?)

Taodeching

Apr 8, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Because they are more important to themselves then they should be, in other words they are full of themselves.

Reactions: April_Rose