Jewish Israel is a Misnomer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
There are some who think that there is no distinction among the peoples of the world, they are all simply descendants of Adam. The idea of the ubiquity of all humans.
However, God did choose a man, Abraham; to be the father of peoples who would be God’s special people to be His witnesses, Isaiah 43:10, John 15:27 and to display His Light to the nations. Isaiah 49:8, Matthew 5:14-16

Matthew 8:11-12 Many, I tell you; will come from the East and the West and sit with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob at the feast of the Kingdom. But those who were born into the Kingdom, will be thrown out into the dark, where there will be wailing and extreme sadness for what they have lost.

These Words of Jesus plainly show that there is a people who are part of the Kingdom of God by descent, but they can lose that advantage by their own rejection of Jesus and failure to keep the Commandments. This was spoken to a Roman Centurion, so it applies to Gentile and Jewish peoples.

We know that the Jewish people only represent the two tribes of Judah and Benjamin. The Jews themselves admit this truth.
The other 10 tribes remain scattered among the nations, Deuteronomy 4:27-28, John 7:35, serving their decreed time of exile. Ezekiel 4:4-5, multiplied by; Leviticus 26:18 = 2730 years. This time of exile is nearly finished and those people who have accepted the Salvation offered by Jesus, Matthew 15:24, will be Redeemed, restored and forgiven for their iniquities.

They ARE the people who comprise the ‘nation’, who bear the proper fruit; Matthew 21:43, all faithful Christians, now belonging to many diverse nationalities and speaking many different languages.

They will all come together, as prophesied; Ezekiel 34:11-16, Isaiah 35:1-10, Jeremiah 50:4-7, +, into the holy Land, all the area given to Abraham, but never yet fully occupied by the Lord’s people.
John sees them in his vision of the future; of Revelation 7:1-14, when the Lord will select 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes of Israel to go out and proclaim the coming Kingdom. Isaiah 66:19, Revelation 14:1-7

Malachi 3:6-7 I the Lord do not change and you, [my People] have not ceased to be the children of Jacob. Ever since the time of your forefathers, you have been wayward and have not kept My Laws. But if you return to Me, I shall return to you.

We Christian believers ARE the Lord’s people., who have returned to Him in faith.
WE must keep our trust in His protection through all that must happen and prove ourselves to be worthy when Jesus Returns, to be His priests and co-rulers. Revelation 5:9-10, Isaiah 66:21

Isaiah 49:8-13 says that the tribes of Israel will be restored and the Lord’s Salvation will reach to the ends of the earth. The Salvation has reached us and now we await the restoration back into our heritage. Ephesians 3:6, Romans 8:16-18, Psalms 37:29, where we will be called the children of the Living God. Romans 9:24-26

Don't reject the math of dispersion and the genetic ubiquity of all humans.
What is the truth, however is that God does know who the descendants of the people He originally chose to be His witnesses to the world. How He does that is told to us in Galatians 3:26-29 and Ephesians 2:11-18

Isaiah 14:1 The Lord will show compassion for Jacob and will once again make Israel His choice.... and; The Lord will gather Israel for the second time. Isaiah 11:11-12
Jacob, Israel; the father of the 12 tribes, far more than just the Jews.

Isaiah 65:8-16...as there is juice in a cluster of grapes....I will give descendants to Jacob and to Judah; heirs who will possess My holy Land...those who serve Me will live there. But you who forsake the Lord......I shall destine you for the Sword, they will not enter the Land. Ezekiel 20:34-38
There are, in fact over 160 verses in the Bible that tell us about God's plans for His people, a people who don't know their ancestry, but have come back to God through the Way given to us by Jesus.

Those who claim to be Israel and live in the Jewish State of Israel, are mainly not true Israelites as their known ancestry and their rejection of Jesus precludes it.
Jesus' Words prove it: Luke 19:27, Revelation 3:9 and Paul says in Romans 2:26 that the real Jew is one who is circumcised of the heart.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The real Christian is one who is truly born again and such a one is an Israel = Servant of God ! as we see in Nathaniel, Jesus said of him that he was a true Israelite !
Not to mention what did Jesus say that Nathaniel would see !
If one does not understand what Nathaniel was to see, I would have to question that you are not worthy of the God of Israel.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Who are the legitimate heirs of God’s promises? It cannot be just those who claim to be descendants of Jacob, such as the citizens of the modern State of Israel, or the many people groups who assert they are the ‘lost tribes’, etc.

The true Israelites of God are those individuals who meet the Covenant conditions, who by belief in God and in their moral and ethical behaviour, prove they belong to Him. 1 Peter 2:9-10

It was always possible for foreigners to become an Israelite, therefore parentage and actual descent is irrelevant:
Leviticus 19:33-34…foreigners are to be treated as native born among you…..

Isaiah 56:1-8….foreigners who give their allegiance to Me will be acceptable in My House of Prayer…..I shall add them to those who are already gathered.

Jesus said: Other sheep I must gather….John 19:16 and the Apostles made it clear that it is only by righteousness and faith that anyone is accepted into the House of Israel. Romans 9:6-9, Galatians 3:26-29, Ephesians 2:11-18

So to determine who qualifies as an Israelite person of God, we know:
1/ They cannot be determined by natural descent from Abraham, or more specifically, from Jacob. Nobody today, has proof of ancestry back to Abraham .
2/ They cannot become an Israelite by conversion to Judaism.
3/ Any person can become an Israelite of God by faith in Him, obedience to His Laws and the acceptance of the atoning sacrifice of Jesus. John 3:16-17

Jesus is the ‘root and tree trunk’ of Israel. Paul said that the promises made to Abraham were to one Person and they are all ‘yes’ in Christ. Galatians 3:16, 2 Cor. 1:20

So now all we Christians, in Christ as His friends and working with Him, are now the branches of the ‘olive tree’ of the true Israel.

Jews have been cut off, but can be grafted back, as individual Christian believers. Bible prophecy proves that only a remnant will do that. Ezekiel 6:1-14, Zechariah 13:7-9, Romans 9:27
WE Christians are all true born again people from every tribe, race, nation and language. Romans 2:28-29, Revelation 5:9-10, Isaiah 56:1-8

This truth that: all righteous Christians are the Israel of God, Galatians 6:16, destroys the false ‘rapture to heaven’ theory. Jewish Israel have been broken off from the Olive Tree and can only be grafted back, by having Christian faith.

The prophesies about Judah, the Jewish people, are clear: only a remnant will survive. Isaiah 6:13, Luke 19:27. Romans 9:27 They have set up their own religion and refuse to acknowledge Jesus. Romans 10:1-4

It will be all the true, righteous Christian people that will inherit the holy Land and they are the people who will display God’s glory and be His witnesses to the nations, in the last few years before Jesus Returns. Ezekiel 39:21-29, Isaiah 66:18b-21, Isaiah 49:8-13, Ephesians 1:11, Romans 9:24-26

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Jewish Israel is a Misnomer​

As is the tiny stretch of real estate in Palestine called the Promised Land.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This truth that: all righteous Christians are the Israel of God, Galatians 6:16, destroys the false ‘rapture to heaven’ theory.
1. While the Church is indeed called "the Israel of God", that does NOT cancel a future redeemed and restored Israel (the twelve tribes) on earth dwelling in "Greater Israel" from the Nile to the Euphrates.

2. The Resurrection/Rapture of the Church is NOT "a false theory: as you claim, but an important Bible doctrine.

3, It is only after the Second Coming of Christ that all Jews worldwide will be gathered to Israel. But only one third of the total will be saved.

4. While we do not see all twelve tribes in existence, God does see them as noted in Revelation 7 & 14 and also in Ezekiel 48. So all twelve tribes will be represented within the saved "remnant" of Israel. The 144,000 are a microcosm of future Israel. They will be in Heaven, but there will be an Israel on earth.

5. Redeemed and restored Israel (with redeemed and restored Jerusalem) will be the leading nation on earth under Christ, and God will have His presence in the temple which He has decreed as seen in the prophecy of Ezekiel.

6. At the same time, the eternal home of the Church (redeemed Jews and Gentiles in one Body) will be within the New Jerusalem (a cubic city 1500 miles cubed).

7. New Jerusalem will descend from Heaven and become a heavenly body, replacing the sun, and giving light to the earth. The light will be that of God and of Christ (the Lamb).

In other words you have simply made up your own eschatology, which is actually Replacement Theology (replacing Israel with the Church). So it is your theory which is false.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In other words you have simply made up your own eschatology, which is actually Replacement Theology (replacing Israel with the Church). So it is your theory which is false.
Why is the pot calling the kettle black? ....you have done the same.....you have made up your own eschatology. How do I come to that conclusion? Because you have not understood/ interpreted the prophetic writings through the lens of Jesus.
.......and with respect, I don't think you know what the term (the lens of Jesus) means.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
7. New Jerusalem will descend from Heaven and become a heavenly body, replacing the sun, and giving light to the earth. The light will be that of God and of Christ (the Lamb).

The sun isn't replaced but New Jerusalem will have that better light. Nothing states the light from there will light the rest of the Earth. There are scriptures that state the sun will exist forever.

Psalms 72:17 His name shall endure for ever: his name shall be continued as long as the sun: and men shall be blessed in him: all nations shall call him blessed.
18 Blessed be the LORD God, the God of Israel, who only doeth wondrous things.
19 And blessed be his glorious name for ever: and let the whole earth be filled with his glory; Amen, and Amen.

1. His name shall endure for ever
2. his name shall be continued as long as the sun
3. = the sun shall endure forever

If the name of God exists forever, then the sun shall as well.

Additionally:

Psa 72:4 He shall judge the poor of the people, he shall save the children of the needy, and shall break in pieces the oppressor.
Psa 72:5 They shall fear thee as long as the sun and moon endure, throughout all generations.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
While the Church is indeed called "the Israel of God", that does NOT cancel a future redeemed and restored Israel (the twelve tribes) on earth dwelling in "Greater Israel" from the Nile to the Euphrates.
Yes: All the holy Land, inhabited by all the Lord's people, every faithful Christian from every tribe, race, nation and language. Which includes the Messianic Jewish remnant. Jeremiah50:4-5

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Who are the legitimate heirs of God’s promises? It cannot be just those who claim to be descendants of Jacob, such as the citizens of the modern State of Israel, or the many people groups who assert they are the ‘lost tribes’, etc.

The true Israelites of God are those individuals who meet the Covenant conditions, who by belief in God and in their moral and ethical behaviour, prove they belong to Him. 1 Peter 2:9-10

It was always possible for foreigners to become an Israelite, therefore parentage and actual descent is irrelevant:
Leviticus 19:33-34…foreigners are to be treated as native born among you…..

Isaiah 56:1-8….foreigners who give their allegiance to Me will be acceptable in My House of Prayer…..I shall add them to those who are already gathered.

Jesus said: Other sheep I must gather….John 19:16 and the Apostles made it clear that it is only by righteousness and faith that anyone is accepted into the House of Israel. Romans 9:6-9, Galatians 3:26-29, Ephesians 2:11-18

So to determine who qualifies as an Israelite person of God, we know:
1/ They cannot be determined by natural descent from Abraham, or more specifically, from Jacob. Nobody today, has proof of ancestry back to Abraham .
2/ They cannot become an Israelite by conversion to Judaism.
3/ Any person can become an Israelite of God by faith in Him, obedience to His Laws and the acceptance of the atoning sacrifice of Jesus. John 3:16-17

Jesus is the ‘root and tree trunk’ of Israel. Paul said that the promises made to Abraham were to one Person and they are all ‘yes’ in Christ. Galatians 3:16, 2 Cor. 1:20

So now all we Christians, in Christ as His friends and working with Him, are now the branches of the ‘olive tree’ of the true Israel.

Jews have been cut off, but can be grafted back, as individual Christian believers. Bible prophecy proves that only a remnant will do that. Ezekiel 6:1-14, Zechariah 13:7-9, Romans 9:27
WE Christians are all true born again people from every tribe, race, nation and language. Romans 2:28-29, Revelation 5:9-10, Isaiah 56:1-8

This truth that: all righteous Christians are the Israel of God, Galatians 6:16, destroys the false ‘rapture to heaven’ theory. Jewish Israel have been broken off from the Olive Tree and can only be grafted back, by having Christian faith.

The prophesies about Judah, the Jewish people, are clear: only a remnant will survive. Isaiah 6:13, Luke 19:27. Romans 9:27 They have set up their own religion and refuse to acknowledge Jesus. Romans 10:1-4

It will be all the true, righteous Christian people that will inherit the holy Land and they are the people who will display God’s glory and be His witnesses to the nations, in the last few years before Jesus Returns. Ezekiel 39:21-29, Isaiah 66:18b-21, Isaiah 49:8-13, Ephesians 1:11, Romans 9:24-26
I would say that we seen true worthy Jewish people came to Christ Jesus. That was the work of God !
As far as Goyim are concerned they were grafted in. as all who come to know Jesus is the Christ are Saved.

As far as looking back to find out one is a Jew ? who cares ! that's not the point to being Saved born again, it's that one who is truly born again from above is as one in Christ Jesus ! For their is no Jew or Greek ? in Christ ! for in Christ we are all as one in fact and if one claims to be a Jew or Greek etc they are pissing into the wind and are not saved at all in fact.

If I were to go down Town and picked out 100 people in random off the cuff, most would likely have some % blood line to the Jews, not that they know it. Because when one looks at your blood line going back and if you understand how such works don't be surprised ! because going back 2000 years of history and you look at the generations gone past too you. do you understand what that truly involves.
2 people make 8 say and then 8 becomes 64 and then 64 becomes 512 and so on ? and over how many years is could that take place ? so if each make 8 children by the age of 40, then is that in 120 so years you could have 512 or so maybe or in 200 years ? but in 2000 years ? so we are all related some how most likely maybe some where along the lines maybe not along the direct descendant ! but their are sisters involved in all this as well who have other sir names.

But I am a direct descendant along the line of a Jewish sir name, but my other relations are not direct line so they have some other name, but they still have a Jewish blood line % in them. not to mention I could be less Jewish % then them ?

Most people are that stupid that they think that they are one nations race of people ? Like in England say ? one believes that they are totally English, but they could be Scottish, Irish, or Welsh as well for all they know.

My Danish mothers mum was Danish ! but her mum's mum was Scottish ! not that she my mums mum would ever say such ! but then again from before the Scottish was an Italian mother to the Scottish.

My mum gave me a pillow say 40 years ago and on that it has all the different Nationality's that we on her side, are going back to the 1300's I am looking at it now and 2 of the patches have fallen off the pillow.

I see myself as an Australian and was proud of such ! not so much anymore, because Australia is a dumping ground for trash and the only way is down wards. Australia is on the path too Hell ! The trash are dominating and they are out right idiots ! I am so ashamed of them.
Not to mention I hate the PM's guts ! and every Premier's guts ! especially ours in QLD ! They are all total Criminals and some criminal organisations are controlling them for sure ! The Drug Lords are involved I know that for sure and Premiers etc are far way to weak to take such as them head on. So many businesses have to pay a % to such criminal organisations ! but you never hear that from the MSM in fact !
So the people working for the Media fear them and sell us out ! or are with them and wacked out on drugs in fact and you can see that, because they are so stupid !

We now have Islam dictating to us nowadays and the Media peddles this propaganda ! They get furious if you call such out ! everything about Islam is idolised and everything that was Christian is bagged, not to mention our whole History is bastardised for a one way bastardised BS story !

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The sun isn't replaced but New Jerusalem will have that better light. Nothing states the light from there will light the rest of the Earth.
That's where you are completely mistaken. Read these verse carefully.

The sun shall be no more thy light by day;
neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory. (Isa 60:19)
And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory. (Isa 60:19)
And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
Hmmm, perhaps that is talking about the light of Christ, gift of knowledge, bringing to us modern day lighting. We live in a city full of electricity that lights without the sun.

But I also see that many have testified of seeing Jesus and his angels, and Jesus face shines like the sun. So perhaps that is a spiritual city of God's.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You need to read them carefully. All they say is the city doesn't need the sun, not that the sun doesn't exist. (tells me to read carefully but doesn't read carefully themselves)

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I would say that we seen true worthy Jewish people came to Christ Jesus. That was the work of God !
As far as Goyim are concerned they were grafted in. as all who come to know Jesus is the Christ are Saved.
Ephesians 2:11-18 is perfectly clear. Ethnicity has absolutely no bearing on whether a person is a true Christian or not.

But because the Bible does make distinctions between Israel; all the 12 tribes and the other peoples, we become confused. This is an issue that we cannot resolve. It is God's doing, 1 Kings 12:24, and it is something we need not concern ourselves with.
All will be revealed soon, for now, it is our own Salvation that we should be worried about!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ephesians 2:11-18 is perfectly clear. Ethnicity has absolutely no bearing on whether a person is a true Christian or not.

But because the Bible does make distinctions between Israel; all the 12 tribes and the other peoples, we become confused. This is an issue that we cannot resolve. It is God's doing, 1 Kings 12:24, and it is something we need not concern ourselves with.
All will be revealed soon, for now, it is our own Salvation that we should be worried about!
The Jews were a race of the Semitic people !
But the religion of the true Jews is the blueprint of Christianity. The egg hatched lets say and then it was Judaism that evolved too it's true body Christianity !
Christianity is Judaism but evolved to it's true worthy position ! So Judaism does not exist anymore, truly worthy of God and it never did until Chris Jesus came.

So one who claims Judaism outside of Christianity is a fool in fact ! No in fact we are Judaism that evolved ?
The true Israel is Christianity, for it is our blueprint, but the egg has hatched, so Judaism is no more then a shell now in fact and we are the hatchling.
Anyone who claims that Judaism exist outside of Christ body of people within and under Christianity is delusional. a Anti-Christ !

Judaism does not exist outside of Christ Jesus ! for if one claims it does outside of Christ Jesus, that one is an Anti-Christ and not worthy of God !

It was the worthy Jews who came to Christ, for they were the first Christians in fact ! they were on the correct path !

Judaism exist only under Christ Jesus and outside of that is truly just BS deception !

One must be truly born again of the Holy Spirit, then one is Saved ! regardless of what race one claims at all, because that is set, it's a spiritual understanding ! for one who does not understand is not Saved regardless being a so called proclaiming Jew does not cut it at all. because it never did 2000 years ago etc Only some people before Christ Jesus were worthy of the Name Israel, Not all of the Tribe or the other Jewish Tribes were worthy of the being dubbed Israel regards God, but we see in the Bible that Jacob was worthy of the name in fact by an Angel and then we see that Nathaniel was pointed out as a true Israelite by Jesus in fact !

So just because one is born of the Tribe does not make one worthy of God in fact.
So just because one is born under Christianity does not make one Saved ! You must be truly born again, it's a Spiritual understanding and it is this that fulfils you in fact as one worthy of God. One is then Israel = a servant of God in Christ ! Anyone can make it regardless of race !
People who claim idolising their race are idiots ! Because it was never about such at all ! But the Holy Spirit that gives you that direction to Christ Jesus. If it's not in Christ Jesus it's not worth 2 pebbles of goat droppings. For this world is full of delusions and deceptions.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The sun isn't replaced but New Jerusalem will have that better light. Nothing states the light from there will light the rest of the Earth. There are scriptures that state the sun will exist forever.
You forgot this verse:

"And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it."

Are we to assume there will also be nations unable to walk in the light of the city? Will there be unrighteous nations somewhere on earth?