Last Days

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

religusnut

Oct 19, 2010
Almost all denominations teach and appear to believe that we are now in the last days. If this is true then we rae definately in for some tough times in our lifetime. What are your thoughts on this one?

Jun 9, 2010
Catholics, the combined Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox, outnumber all Protestant denominations combined by 4 or 5 to 1. It is my understanding that Catholics do not teach that we are in the endtime. If so, it is not accurate to state that most all denominations believe we are in the endtime.

Nonetheless, for those denominations that do teach that we are in the endtime, they must also teach what has triggered it.

bud02

Aug 14, 2010
Maybe we could say that many believe we are in the end times. This includes many that don't profess to be of the Christian faith.
You or I here this coming from many different places. In other words you don't have to be a Christian to see the hand writing on the wall.
Now reading it. Thats when the king called for Danial.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Catholicism and Orthodoxy teaches that we have been in the end times since the resurrection.

Peace

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Almost all denominations teach and appear to believe that we are now in the last days. If this is true then we rae definately in for some tough times in our lifetime. What are your thoughts on this one?
I have no doubt whatsoever that we are living in the last generation of history as we know it. I believe that some who were living when the Jews recovered Jerusalem in 1967 will witness the return of Jesus.

As far as "tough times" go,

Jeremiah 32:27 (NKJV)
[sup]27 [/sup]"Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me?

God is quite able to care for His own.