• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is utterly ridiculous how some folks cut up the Word of God to say they live by only___________, not the whole of the Word of God !

"It does not mean a believer will never sin again, but that they do not live in the HABIT of sin."Ronald Nolette ( Amen)

Even Jesus said to the self-righteous who wanted to stone the adulteress," he that is without sin, let him cast the first stone".

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
>> if you are born again<<<<, you are not under the law, and you are "made free from sin".

So, to walk in the Spirit, is to understand what i just taught you., as that understanding, is the : '"renewed mind". And to have that mind, is how you are delivered from works of the flesh.

What you should do, is ask questions about redemption, and God's Grace, and why 2 Corinthians 5:19 says that God does not charge sin to any born again believer., ever again.
In Jesus Name! Amen!!.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The only way you can "sin" is to be a sinner.
This is why you sin.
Christians are not sinners, they are Sons/Daughters of God. = "A new Creation IN CHRIST".

Paul teaches..... = Christians are 'made free from sin, and are become servants of Righteousness".

Christians, are "in Christ" and there is no sin found there., Ronald
Christians are "one with God" and there is no sin found there.
Christians are in the Kingdom of God, and there is no LAW there, or commandments, that can DEFINE YOU as a sinner.

See, to be a sinner you have to be under THE LAW, as its the law that defines you as a sinner.

The BORN AGAIN......"are not under the Law, but under Grace".
Again....in Jesus Name! Amen!!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I agree and rejoice with all the verses you post!

You agree with all the verses i posted, yet you sin and confess and repeat, and want to talk about it on a forum.

Notice ... God redeems the believer '""from their sin" ... = the born again are "made free from sin"....

See that?

So as i told you.
When you fulfill the lusts of your flesh and see yourself as a sinner, you are not understanding your redemption, you have wrong faith, its broken, and this causes "sin consciousness".

Listen Ronald..

Hebrews 10:14 says.... """""For by one offering JESUS hath perfected forever = them that are sanctified."""

Verse 10 says..."ONCE and for ALL"...

1.) By one offering... = The Cross of Christ

2.) Jesus has PERFECTED, FOREVER.

Who?

3.) THEM, that ARE. Sanctified.

4.) ONCE and for ALL.

THEM, is everyone who is "In Christ". = This is every born again Son/Daughter of God.

The born again, ARE perfected, and are sanctified, forever.........by THE CROSS OF CHRIST., "once and for all".

See that?

That is how you are "made free from sin"...

That is how....>"Christ always gives me the Victory"..

That is how and why..."i can do ALL THINGS through Christ".

Notice that this is not you doing it....>Its the born again, having become it......as a '"New Creation in Christ".

And understanding this, is to have the renewed mind. And in that revelation knowledge, you find Deliverance from your flesh.

Reactions: Ritajanice

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
God’s word is saying exactly what it’s saying. @Ronald Nolette .....a Born again does not sin, the Holy Spirit cannot and does not indwell a sinner....for they are in the righteousness of Christ..

Amen.

This is the renewed mind, you are understanding, Ritajanice
its to see yourself as God has "birthed" you to become and remain.
This is the mind of Real Faith, you are SEEING.
This is to understand being "made righteous" is who we are BECOME.....and REMAIN. "in Christ".

This is the '"""simplicity that is IN Christ"... that Paul teaches........ Its the wonder of God's Grace, and its the revelation of what it means to have become a "New Creation in Christ".

Its is exactly what you wrote.

• Love

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Amen.

This is the renewed mind, you are understanding, Ritajanice
its to see yourself as God has "birthed" you to become and remain.
This is the mind of Real Faith, you are SEEING.
This is to understand being "made righteous" is who we are BECOME.....and REMAIN. "in Christ".

This is the '"""simplicity that is IN Christ"... that Paul teaches........ Its the wonder of God's Grace, and its the revelation of what it means to have become a "New Creation in Christ".

Its is exactly what you wrote.
In Jesus Name!!...Amen!....Praise God!...

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm suddenly reminded of this fact from the book of Acts ch.16...........
After Paul had visited with Lydia & her household when he / his companions left they were followed by a damsel who had a spirit of divination who brought her masters much money.....

Screenshot_20230525-153333~2.png

Reminds me of someone always following along behind ones they think might have truth & gloryfying them.....praising them, Paul did  know the truth!

BTW, the word of God out of the mouth of Paul for the Pauline theologians .

1 CORINTHIANS 1:13 KJV
"Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?"

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
BTW, the word of God out of the mouth of Paul for the Pauline theologians .

1 Corinthians 11:1.

"Follow me as i follow Christ". Paul teaches.

How?

= Study Paul's Doctrine.

and...

Learn from a born again Christian Teacher, who only teaches "Pauline Theology"..

• Love

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God’s word is saying exactly what it’s saying. @Ronald Nolette .....a Born again does not sin, the Holy Spirit cannot and does not indwell a sinner....for they are in the righteousness of Christ...they have /are regenerated by the Holy Spirit and I’m afraid I won’t be debating it...because, the word of God is truth.....hopefully you may come to understand that truth one day...God Bless and peace to you.

Edit to add, this is the True word of God, not man’s word, God’s word of “ truth”.

Berean Literal Bible
Anyone having been born of God does not practice sin, because His seed abides in him, and he is not able to continue sinning, because he has been born of God.

King James Bible
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
So how long did it take after you accepted Christ as your Savior did you finally start living a sinlessly perfect life? Is that when you really got saved, when you ceased from all sin 24/7/365 in thought word or deed?

• Love
Reactions: Keturah

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You agree with all the verses i posted, yet you sin and confess and repeat, and want to talk about it on a forum.

Notice ... God redeems the believer '""from their sin" ... = the born again are "made free from sin"....

See that?

So as i told you.
When you fulfill the lusts of your flesh and see yourself as a sinner, you are not understanding your redemption, you have wrong faith, its broken, and this causes "sin consciousness".

Listen Ronald..

Hebrews 10:14 says.... """""For by one offering JESUS hath perfected forever = them that are sanctified."""

Verse 10 says..."ONCE and for ALL"...

1.) By one offering... = The Cross of Christ

2.) Jesus has PERFECTED, FOREVER.

Who?

3.) THEM, that ARE. Sanctified.

4.) ONCE and for ALL.

THEM, is everyone who is "In Christ". = This is every born again Son/Daughter of God.

The born again, ARE perfected, and are sanctified, forever.........by THE CROSS OF CHRIST., "once and for all".

See that?

That is how you are "made free from sin"...

That is how....>"Christ always gives me the Victory"..

That is how and why..."i can do ALL THINGS through Christ".

Notice that this is not you doing it....>Its the born again, having become it......as a '"New Creation in Christ".

And understanding this, is to have the renewed mind. And in that revelation knowledge, you find Deliverance from your flesh.
So I will ask you directly and only need a SIMPLE YES OR NO IS ALL THAT IS NEEDED!

If a person is born again, can they and do they still sin?. Yes or No.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unbeliever, under the Law, never born again.
Well, I am a believer, under grace and born again! So that settles that.

So answer the question.

Since you became born again have you ever sinned and can a born again believer still sin and be saved? YES or NO! C'mon I know you can say yes or no if you tried hard!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So how long did it take after you accepted Christ as your Savior did you finally start living a sinlessly perfect life? Is that when you really got saved, when you ceased from all sin 24/7/365 in thought word or deed?

You are not understanding what the member is saying.

She is referring to being "in Christ".

• Haha
Reactions: Keturah

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Since you became born again have you ever sinned and can a born again believer still sin and be saved? YES or NO!

Listen,
Being "in Christ" means that there is no sin.

You can not be in Spiritual Union with God, as "born again", and have sin.

Do you remember Adam?
He lost spiritual union, because he had sin, and could not get it back.

The born again are in Spiritual union with God, for ETERNITY, because "in CHRIST"........= is no sin found there.

Being "not under the Law but under Grace" is one of the reasons.

And that "God hath made Jesus to be sin for us"......is one of the reasons.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
If a person is born again, can they and do they still sin?. Yes or No.
Being "in Christ" means that there is no sin. = You can not be in Spiritual Union with God, as "born again", and have sin.

Do you remember Adam?
He lost spiritual union with God, because he had sin, and could not get it back.
There was no Cross of Christ to deal with all of Adam's SIN, for eternity.
The born again are in Spiritual union with God, for ETERNITY, because "in CHRIST"........= is no sin found there.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listen,
Being "in Christ" means that there is no sin.

You can not be in Spiritual Union with God, as "born again", and have sin.

Do you remember Adam?
He lost spiritual union, because he had sin, and could not get it back.

So you do believe in sinless perfection though you hate that appropriate definition of the vomit you are peddling! YOu are a poster child for Galatians 1: 6-9

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being "in Christ" means that there is no sin. = You can not be in Spiritual Union with God, as "born again", and have sin.

Do you remember Adam?
He lost spiritual union with God, because he had sin, and could not get it back.
There was no Cross of Christ to deal with all of Adam's SIN, for eternity.
Once again you seem to not be able to grasp 1st grade questions! All you have to do is say yes or no! C'mon, if you try really really hard, pray and ask God for strength and put you rmind to it, I believe you can write a one word answer!