Longest lockdowns in the world continue for 2 cases

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Reporting direct from ground zero, Melbourne, where the people have endured the longest and strictest lockdowns in the western world.

Toaday the dictator announced an easing of restrictions... What we found was more lies and garbage... The people are fed up, they've been lied to and led by fear... But its too late... The Gestapo won't let anyone move now...

Todays case count was 2, yesterday was 1, day before was 2... And the "ring of steel" remains... Where did he get this ring of steel from... Reminds me of the iron curtain...

Victoria records two new cases, but hard border 'definitely' stays
bandicam-2020-10-18-17-55-46-497.jpg

NoCookies | The Australian

Our version of the Iron Curtain... $5,000 fine for anyone trying to escape.
Ring-of-steel.jpg

bandicam-2020-10-18-17-56-03-255.jpg

Meanwhile every other part of our society is being neglected and our hospitals are empty...
No one is in hospital for covid, not one soul...
bandicam-2020-10-15-15-15-47-363.jpg

And the souls of these young people don't even get a mention on the mainstream...

And all this still after the WHO has told all the governments enough already...
bandicam-2020-10-14-06-57-01-851.jpg

This all became criminal a long time ago but now their even going against the direction of the infallible WHO...

Now i look up to the northern hemisphere in great interest... Will Europe and North America be able to resist the forces of evil or will they fall into the flaming furnace like Melbourne has...

Here is a glimpse of how the people in Melbourne have been treated compared to the rest of Australia during the 1st wave when numbers were the same everywhere
bandicam-2020-10-13-20-14-29-939.jpg

Andrews said they used it as an "opportunity" to raise revenue for the state...
Making almost 8 times more than our biggest state, NSW... Greedy

Oh and i almost forget...
bandicam-2020-10-01-08-18-07-219.jpg

We remain muzzled

And to those who are into symbolism this is Victoria police...
1200px-Badge-of-Victoria-Police-svg.png

An inverted pentagram with a circle... Hmmm

Last edited:

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Reporting direct from ground zero, Melbourne, where the people have endured the longest and strictest lockdowns in the western world.

Toaday the dictator announced an easing of restrictions... What we found was more lies and garbage... The people are fed up, they've been lied to and led by fear... But its too late... The Gestapo won't let anyone move now...

Todays case count was 2, yesterday was 1, day before was 2... And the "ring of steel" remains... Where did he get this ring of steel from... Reminds me of the iron curtain...

Ring-of-steel.jpg

Meanwhile every other part of our society is being neglected and our hospitals are empty...

And the souls of these young people don't even get a mention on the mainstream...

This all became criminal a long time ago but now their even going against the direction of the infallible WHO...

Now i look up to the northern hemisphere in great interest... Will Europe and North America be able to resist the forces of evil or will they fall into the flaming furnace like Melbourne has...

Here is a glimpse of how the people in Melbourne have been treated compared to the rest of Australia during the 1st wave when numbers were the same everywhere

We remain muzzled

Hah!

Well with the new freedoms tomorrow, is really still a strict lockdown? IMO we didn't really enter a strict lockdown until August.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hah!

Well with the new freedoms tomorrow, is really still a strict lockdown? IMO we didn't really enter a strict lockdown until August.

Who is we??? The ALP... Your not talking about Melblounians... Your talking from beyond the horizon out in the sticks

U don't live in Melbourne
You've made no sacrifices like we have
You continue to work like a hypocrite

Your committed to the Labour party through your affiliation with them... That's the worse of all... We talking about lives but all u really care about is how your mate looks... Sickening really...
So just keep your little scoreboard to yourself cos im not interested in your cheap political games cos I'll call u out every time now ...

So... As I was saying... These lockdown have been the strictest and longest in the western world and thats is fact...
Our democratic system of government is still suspended as the premier screws us down with a carte blanche...
1 case yet we still can't work... 1 case yet we still can't leave town... This is not some political game this is our lives

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Who is we??? The ALP... Your not talking about Melblounians... Your talking from beyond the horizon out in the sticks

U don't live in Melbourne
You've made no sacrifices like we have
You continue to work like a hypocrite

Your committed to the Labour party through your affiliation with them... That's the worse of all... We talking about lives but all u really care about is how your mate looks... Sickening really...
So just keep your little scoreboard to yourself cos im not interested in your cheap political games cos I'll call u out every time now ...

So... As I was saying... These lockdown have been the strictest and longest in the western world and thats is fact...
Our democratic system of government is still suspended as the premier screws us down with a carte blanche...
1 case yet we still can't work... 1 case yet we still can't leave town... This is not some political game this is our lives

I am not affiliated with the ALP in anyway.

I might be anywhere from 80-100km away from you, but I have had the same restrictions as you, I do believe Dan Andrews did a good job to get this virus just about under control though. If there is one thing he has done well, he has stood up in the times of a pandemic.

While it's just about under control here. UK had nearly 17,000 new cases today.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Sorry you all have a hitler. We in California have problems to with a poop head

Reactions: Cristo Rei

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The PCR or any other variant COVID test are experimental diagnostic tools. They all test for NO infections of any kind. They test for positive cases of unknown species. It's a lie and a sham. When this thing all started in China, the US sent them a PCR Test kit loaded to check an old virus the old SARS virus.....guess what, they got + tests....and we now know the rest of the story as it's being played out today with phony unscientific backed lockdowns based on ZeeCASES that mean NOTHING..in Victoria. UK. France Spain etc. When all of Israel went into lockdown in September I said then, in a few weeks Europe will be locked down again.....it's a cruel scam being played on the average Jo.

The slogan should be..we have ZEECASES then we have ZEELockdowns and ZEEMasks until we jab you with ZEEVaccines...

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(REPLY/RESPONSE) (those genetic lines are not only teaching in colleges and universities, but modifying and deleting information, very specific information) (the mental illness of "dead flesh", and "suicide pleasure", is systemic with humanity itself .......... the correct way is to play on the earth's propensity to react to unified field and dead flesh............humanity can only see suffering until it dies in about 40 years, this is the more correct way) (their bodies will rot away, and they will kill themselves, their family and their communities, and then that will be revisited into society) (many of these variables will be resolved soon)

(bjork stalker)
e37a2e21b1c4c21d95b8722625a077f0.jpg

(About 19 Minutes into the Video you will see a "women in a television set" or a "small women in a box"..............the same as "Nicholas Roerich", and a few other various claims) (The Bjork Stalker is not holding up a "light blub or flash light" in one of the frames shortly before his death, he is showing us the "small women in the box" or, "cintamini stone")

ed96375a1a05b3e2d6fe0a4e15a5a90a37f3cb2fr1-800-600v2_00.jpg

Generally speaking, the women is born first years earlier, then "pyramid builder" is born, and they are spiritually linked............later on in life the women dies or the man dies, and not necessarily relative to that the testimony is resolved...........the "bjork stalker" was not the son of man, furthermore, his legal proof of humanities suicide potential for pleasure with his testimony, was used as bjork an example only. That women specifically had no value, only for your reproof in suicide pleasure, and his resolution with god in using suicide to remove his testimony after god's resolution, or shortly after or in the process (for the simple purpose of cutting your "suicide pleasure", globally as with testimony).

(remember humanity was not the first creation, it was life before that god killed because that life had no sin, it was not designed for a judgment.............that ties into native earth energies................"dead flesh", humanities generational sin, jews/minorities, etc, (removed genetic lines/tribes from revelation)..............develop into those argument, God does not use, that is the completely law for the dead that has no value with God.............they will die quickly, and resolve to tear either knowledge, or cleanliness away from humanity, and that is only suicide in their pride, or "natural suicide pleasures with humanity", as accusation with god" ............. the earth is not unclean, humanities sin is unclean, and god's answer to that is to see a rings/rainbow to be right with god and to be used as a generation for the new universe, and we don't see that) (to remove "dead flesh" from this earth, or just suffer and die and your allowed to do that)

(not only do you have jews/minorities, enjoying suicide, and making sure humanity dies painfully, for the reasons we stated, but this is god's conviction, but God also disrupts your blindness in this issue of "dead flesh accusation", by the "rainbow/rings" around earth (dissolving nibiru, eclipse or etc)

(a succubus ............ remember the "son of man in the new testament" has no strength generally, until god resolves the testimony, or the women is the focal point ........... (kings of judah and wives added to matthew's genealogy)...........and those relationships resonate, and they can fall into damnable heresy, also promoting suicide for pleasure, that is also true today...........history does not record the good side of things, think about,the "Branch Davidians
", he was not the "son of man", so its easier for those genetic lines to promote suicide and humanity suicide pleasure..............there's no controversy with the son of man and god, either they kill themselves, or god sends and angel and they die and are blinded, or God may give me the ability to use continual euthanasia of jews/minorities/leadership etc.) (your position with moses is suicide only, its their pleasure that keeps history deleted, but that is besides the point, death and suicide is more permanent for this last generation and we'll see soon)

(never said I was better then anyone specifically, what I said was, I am the son of man, and a false witness will not prevail against me, that is god's law, god's behavior is cyclical) (remember how we talked about the state funded incest with me, and pedophilia, and how those minorities in the police department conduced for pleasure school shootings, and how both the authorities and the public choose to suffer in silence for suicide pleasure with those minorities, this is apart of your mental illness) (this will also be resolved soon)

Why is any of this important, I will explain why, but remember how much information over the last few years you let minorities delete, I presented already, and not understanding that coronavirus is permanent for as long has humanity lives until it dies globally is one reality, we'll see.

(This is what we were going to say)

aSQzBil.jpg

abc.net.au/news/2013-02-12/27grand-old-man-of-the-kimberley27-dies/4514018

This is what I will say to make the correspondence clear!

7nqfgxr.jpg

(The Alien Pharoah, and Nostradamus, show us............that when God resolves the "Sarah/Abraham......or Lazarus in Sarai's Bossum" argument for the Son of Man, Pyramid Builder in the New Testament................then God reveals his progressive natures and insight into the "dead flesh issue and the suppressed unified field on earth/rings/rainbow)

This follows the Earth Energy Grid or Chakra Network.................if this is a location you've identified in Australia, then Covid-19 is dominant there and will not go away in that area...............for 5 months or whatever until humanity is dead, these zones along with the earth will be increasingly more progressive, until you learn how to kill "dead flesh" and perhaps in a clean way)

(people realize humanities need for suicide pleasure, makes suppression of the "dead flesh" issue not only profitable but desirable, until your mental illness, is deleting information very rapidly from the internet) (this will be settled in suicide and suffering so not important) (migration or death for minorities, targeted areas for those old bible belt countries, are realities I may or may not act on)

(see secondary reply-off topic) (minorities will take their lives in suicide using force against me, with or without direct knowledge of this discussion, this is based on my testimony until that is revealed to you, revealed to humanity when the testimony is resolved) (coincidentally viewing Nostradamus that plate, jupiter is in capricorn 12/21/2020 just like earth was back in 12/21/2012 ........ great conjunction of jupiter)

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know what was brought to my attention I thought was quite peculiar?
If you type in any 3 numbers of covid cases, there will be a location somewhere or multiple locations with that same triple number.
Example:
123 Covid Cases: An indoor wedding and reception in Maine earlier this month has been linked to at least 123 coronavirus cases.
234 Covid Cases: Gov. Andy Beshear announced 234 new cases of COVID-19 in Kentucky
456 Covid Cases: Record-breaking 456 new positive cases of COVID-19 reported in Dane County
pick ANY random 3 numbers.. it's so weird.
948 Covid Cases: Telangana recorded only 948 COVID-19 cases on Sunday
949 Covid Cases: OC Health Care Agency reports that there have been 949 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Newport Beach
STRANGE...

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Off Topic)
(apart of what those genetic lines do, is remove the notion or idea of "choice"................remember as an offering to God, humanity dying in a blind and dumb way is beneficial...........also, in that capacity satan has no capacity to interfere with the faithful, those being saved............why are there no ties to the "new universe" and now knowledge, that does happened, but remember we are in the information age now, and your suffering is increasing permanently, those are major factors, in stemming your suicide pleasure before humanity is dead, that will help voice these arguments)

(God is big on the family, those genetic lines/dead flesh, and humanity is not..........regarding polygamy, as a curse cutting into god's mercy for the son of man, or regarding polygamy as a blessing for the son of man in illustrating a healed church, and as a reproof.............will be resolved soon...........remember the apostle peter was commanded to "kill and eat", but before that, Jesus didn't allow anyone except a group of women to view his tomb, that is apart of the new testament law for the sons of man under joseph) (mass suicide pleasure will reach a climax soon, and perhaps events accredited to a north korean war...........humanity has to answer god, that is better then the inevitable position of immediately having to do jewish euthanasia out of necessity, but we'll have to see) i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png ... small public safety message, they will take their lives in suicide, it is simply not humanities time to react, may soon. God has cyclical behavior to remove controversies, until that time this is a matter of faith and principally god's walk with the son of man, not nation, no people, and no form of leadership)

Notes/Review

God uses genealogies and repeating figures to remove controversies, and in connection with "signs" of his coming. People pick dates and make states with no legal evidences on purpose, I don't do that. We want god to send his angels to kill a maximum amount of minorities for whatever acition of using force against me is in view, no blasphemy or heresies. (so when they take their lives, jews also specifically, and that reaches the public, god may encourage or enforce that action, you need to remember how much information is actively filtered and curtailed for the pleasure of dead flesh, this is a systemic mental illness with humanity).

"Scope of 144 Years from Fatima to Halley's Comet 2061.........for 144,000 of revelation End of Humanity"

"24" (1chronicles27) ..... 1977 Wow Signal to 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses
"42" (revelation) ..... 1967 Nasa Moon Tower and Moon Shard to Norway Spiral 2009
"31" (Joshua 12) ..... 1917 Fatima + 31 Years = 1948 Independance of Isreal
(god commanded all the "ites" to be called in canaan, but the moabites/jews would be convicted in isreal)
"24" (1chronicles27) ..... 1997 Turin Shroud of Jesus Burning + 24 Years = 2021
(Flight 370 + 1290 and 1335 of Daniel)
"42" (revelation) ..... 1952 Mass UFO Sighting +42 years = 1994 Jupiter Strike by Shoe Maker
(1994 + 23 for 2300 of daniel + 2017 Jupiter Alignment)
God's satisfaction for me, of a family, I will chose that is polygamy, or viewed that way, is apart of this emphasis on family, and why jews and minorities kill themselves so easily in needing to keep hurting me, there's no contest here I am the law, and there is a season to see things through, back to topic
in the scope of 144 years revised
Fatima 1917 + 77 Years of Luke's Genealogy = 1994 Jupiter Strike + 23 Years = 2017 Jupiter Alignment/MIDST MIDDLE of daniel's 1290 and 1335 figures.

Halley's Comet 2061 - 41 Years of Matthew's Genealogy = 12/21/2020 Great Conjunction of Planet Jupiter, and 1290+1335 Days before that to Flight 370 (with 153 Days spacing from 5/21/2021 to 12/21/2020 observed)

(I will walk around in a few minutes, maybe later after it gets darker, makes it easier for them to satisfy their needs in hurting me, if it interests me, I will feature the euthanasia of a minority, of itself, or of itself with its family .......... everything will be resolved this year, with billions dead, cough, I mean leading to billions dead) (one time I told the philadelphia police department to shoot me in the head after dark, that will help set the pattern, a few days later i read about a negro minority shot in the head and his whole family shot in the head and killed, haha, i forget what exactly you can google how that whole negro family was tied up in the basement philadelphia and euthanized)

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Agreed. The moron thinks we work for him, he works for us. He won't let Disney open and Newsome put 28,000 people out of job because he is acting like an insane idiot.
Californians have the right to remove him from office. So where are all the sane Californians?

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Californians have the right to remove him from office. So where are all the sane Californians?

Good question. I signed the recall petition a few months back. With the china crap going around he used it as an excuse to not allow petitions but the court told him to go fly a kite, that was in March. I can't wait until we have the money to leave this state go to free country like Texas or South Dakota.

R

Rita

The UK is going into another lockdown for four weeks from Thursday - it’s slightly different to the earlier one as schools and colleges will remain open this time. Here we go again !
Rita

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ring-of-steel.jpg

We remain muzzled

Wow... There indeed has to be more going on than just Coronavirus. That whole strategy makes no sense to me whatsoever. Unless he thinks he can quarantine Melbourne for the next God knows how many months or a year, what exactly does he think he will accomplish? And how many more people go nuts if he quarantines them for that long?

Bizarre.

LoL!