Mans Inability to come to Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually I've been sick for a couple days. Thought I might have caught Covid at the hospital a couple weeks ago when I had a stint put in my heart, and it was causing symptoms. Took 3 Zinc tablets and it seems to be better.

I am not looking at relationships, and if ignoring Nancy and not responding to her verses seems to be fine with you, then you are not a Berean and if the Bible is not our mutual foundation, but you choose human reasonings that are flawed, then we can't help you see the light. You've chosen the doctrines Jesus calls "dead."

“I know your works, that you have a name that you are alive, but you are dead. 2 Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die, for I have not found your works perfect before God. 3 Remember therefore how you have received and heard; hold fast and repent. Therefore if you will not watch, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you.
what freedom does a slave have ?

can they choose to not be a slave ?

do they have any control over being a slave sold into slavery ?

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So mans spiritual inability to come to Christ, equates to mans spirtual inability to believe in Him in regards to salvation, because the two are related, being one. Jesus says Jn 6:64-65

64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him. 65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

Reactions: ChristisGod

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So mans spiritual inability to come to Christ, equates to mans spirtual inability to believe in Him in regards to salvation, because the two are related, being one. Jesus says Jn 6:64-65

64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him. 65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
ditto

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you forget that it is you that was avoiding answering Nancy's post?
why didn't God heal you ?

I will get the popcorn ready..................

You have gone on record saying God has healed every single person you have prayer for, its his will according to you.

@CharismaticLady said

"Actually I've been sick for a couple days. Thought I might have caught Covid at the hospital a couple weeks ago when I had a stint put in my heart, and it was causing symptoms. Took 3 Zinc tablets and it seems to be better."

no medicine necessary of you had enough faith for healing.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we are just fine its you who avoided the questions.

As I said, it has nothing to do with you and Nancy's relationship. She posted a response to your OP and you NEVER answered her scriptures. You juvenile questions regarding slaves is small minded in light of 2 Timothy 2:20-21, and Nancy's wisdom.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
why didn't God heal you ?

I will get the popcorn ready..................

You have gone on record saying God has healed every single person you have prayer for, its his will according to you.

I am healed, silly. God has given me a sound mind.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am healed, silly. God has given me a sound mind.
you needed pills, doctors, surgery etc.......

so much for the power in the blood eh ?

so much for Mark 16:16-20

the gift of healing disappeared eh ?

oops.......................

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you needed pills, doctors, surgery etc.......

so much for the power in the blood eh ?

so much for Mark 16:16-20

oops.......................

God chose this way, and it was I who told the doctors what I wanted, because God told me.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God chose this way, and it was I who that told the doctors what I wanted, because God told me.
ya sure keep telling yourself that and soon you will believe it....................

the fact is you do not have the gift of healing as you claim as evidenced by your very own testimony.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Christophany

Hi Christophany,
"Coming to Christ can only happen when He draws us and enables us to come, its impossible to come by our free will since we are slaves of sin, in bondage to sin, and sin is our master."

And...He DID draw all men unto Himself! :)
"And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to Myself."
John 12:32

"So IMHO free will does not exist until after we are born again then we have the capability to choose to sin or choose to obey God."

We certainly need free will to respond to the Gospel. And, we can't be born again until we do hear the Gospel and then respond in acceptance or rejection. JMO brother.

It seems God gave Cain a chance to make the right decision, a warning really! As He does throughout His Word so, it just seems reasonable that God gave warnings and man either heed them by making correct choices or he doesn't.
Be blessed!

Second chance...

Reactions: Nancy

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ya sure keep telling yourself that and soon you will believe it....................

the fact is you do not have the gift of healing as you claim as evidenced by your very own testimony.

You're just jealous because I have more faith in my little finger, than you have in your whole body. Just STOP listening to false teachers, and ask God the hard questions that you don't know.

Reactions: Nancy

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could care less about physical healing you always make the big deal about that and how EVERY person you pray for is miracously healed.

everyone but yourself I guess..................

so much for Gods will and the gift of healing in your life........................

you sound like copeland and his fake healing of the blind and he wears glasses.

talk about an oxymoron he cannot heal himself lol............................

all the faith healers are imposters, false teachers.

MattMooradian

Apr 3, 2020
MUNSTER, Indiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rom. 3:10-12, "as it is written, ‘There is none righteous, not even one; 11 There is none who understands, there is none who seeks for God; 12 All have turned aside, together they have become useless. There is none who does good, there is not even one.’"

Do I understand you to mean that all of the people on this forum can be described in this manner? If so, you are correct.