Matthew 24

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I do practice what I believe and teach~that's why I do not believe that after the death of Jesus Christ, Jerusalem that then was had any prophetic prophecy in the scriptures unfulfilled; neither their temple, for God was forever finished with both..... they had served their purpose in God Prophetic Timeline of bible prophecies.
The Prophetic Word is full of information about a near future; new Temple in a rebuilt Jerusalem. The Bible informs us that both are important, until the end of the Millennium.
Thinking that a Temple and the holy Land are now of no significance, is gross error, it contradicts much scripture and makes all the historical importance of those places; valueless.

God's eyes are always upon His Land and His faithful peoples. Deuteronomy 11:11-12

BTW, I read most of your long dissertation on Matthew 24.
I view it a as confused mixture of truth and supposition. Made to suit your agenda.
Of course, as a wise and learned person, these things [the Prophesies] are hidden from you. Matthew 11:25

Red Baker

Jan 10, 2024
Easley
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can teach the whole book of Revelation in one post !!
I assume you also think you can walk on water also? One step and you will hit bottom, one post on the book of Revelation thinking you can give light even to the very best of God's children is an platitude statement, and only shows your limited bible understanding.

Red Baker

Jan 10, 2024
Easley
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But now that I have offended you
No Scott you have not offended me~no even close.

In other words, the scriptures themselves declare that in their "natural" or literary form, the words are even "foolishness" 1 Corinthians 2:14.
Scott, you have it backward. The preaching of the gospel is foolishness in the eyes of those that perish, but in the eyes of those who are the called of God, it is the power of God and the wisdom of God, for therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith. But to the natural man they are indeed foolishness....

1st Corinthians 2:14​

“But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.”
He can no more see the wisdom and power of God in gospel, any more than a blind man can see the beauty of colors. The beauty of colors are there for those who can see, enjoy, and love. But, you could never convince a blind person of their beauty, impossible.

But, this is not the testimony of the scriptures concerning themselves as you want us to believe.
Thus, using scripture to confirm scripture, is likely to be foolishness to confirm foolishness, the false justification of error.
Only with those whose eyes have never been opened by the Spirit of the Living God~but, to those born of the Spirit of God, their hearts burn within themselves when scriptures only are used to confirm the truth on any given subject under consideration.

Luke 24:32​

“And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?”
Noble Christians search the scriptures to see if those things are so~Acts 17:11 and they do so in the manner in which Ezra and other men of God practice.

Nehemiah 8:8​

“So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.”

Scott~So yes, sight the scriptures, even read them at face value, but understand that face value is not enough and perhaps even foolishness. For example: The story of Cain and Abel is what? At face value it is a tragic story of two brothers, the sons of Adam. But by the Spirit, I tell you (what you have likely never heard)--that it is the story of the first Adam and the Last the result of the fall. Which is not foolishness as some would define foolishness, but in terms of understanding...it is indeed

While I totally agree that Adam was a figure of Christ, per Romans 5, yet you think you found a hidden jewel, which you may have if you can take scriptures and prove it. But, I'm not holding my breath and waiting.

Last edited:

Red Baker

Jan 10, 2024
Easley
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Prophetic Word is full of information about a near future; new Temple in a rebuilt Jerusalem. The Bible informs us that both are important, until the end of the Millennium.
Thinking that a Temple and the holy Land are now of no significance, is gross error, it contradicts much scripture and makes all the historical importance of those places; valueless.

God's eyes are always upon His Land and His faithful peoples. Deuteronomy 11:11-12

BTW, I read most of your long dissertation on Matthew 24.
I view it a as confused mixture of truth and supposition. Made to suit your agenda.
Greetings Keraz~There will be no new temple built in Jerusalem and reinstating OT worship~the very thought of that is blasphemy and a denial of Jesus' redemption work and and rejection of the true spiritual temple that is the only true temple that God has ever taken perfect delight in. So many scriptures could be provided and so many avenues could be explored to prove this~but, that would take us into another direction which space, time would not permit. We will, discuss the temple very shortly in Matthew 24, but it will not be a Jewish temple that will be under consideration. That temple is long gone and has fulfilled its God given temporal purposes. You do know that the Most high does not dwell in temples made with hands? Acts 7 the very message that got Stephen killed.

Of course, as a wise and learned person, these things [the Prophesies] are hidden from you. Matthew 11:25
Actually, I'm uneducated with no degrees from any higher learning institutions of this world. I'm a simple minded believer in the word of God, nothing more~one of those that are not....... per 1st Corinthians 1:29 best describes me.

This is not a humble confession, but a fact.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings Ronald~of course it was copied and paste, yet every word are my own written around ten years ago in a fifty page letter sent to a local pastor whom I was debating.

The reason why I posted ahead is for the very reason, that if I did not then most likely I could not get as far as I did doing this way.

I'm going to continue posting a little farer and then begin to answer posts, or else we would never be able to get most of what we want out for the reader ~ I know how hard post and debate at the same time, generally you get nowhere.

Sorry if this does not meet your expectation, but be patience we will talk I'm sure.

RB

Hello,

I agreed with your understanding of Matthew 24, more specifically the generation. It is the generation of evil or spiritual family of Satan which continued from Even to Christ’s day and to the last day when all things are fulfilled.

Nothing to do with 70AD. Or even 1967AD that premillennialism often use.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings Keraz~There will be no new temple built in Jerusalem and reinstating OT worship~the very thought of that is blasphemy and a denial of Jesus' redemption work and and rejection of the true spiritual temple that is the only true temple that God has ever taken perfect delight in. So many scriptures could be provided and so many avenues could be explored to prove this~but, that would take us into another direction which space, time would not permit. We will, discuss the temple very shortly in Matthew 24, but it will not be a Jewish temple that will be under consideration. That temple is long gone and has fulfilled its God given temporal purposes. You do know that the Most high does not dwell in temples made with hands? Acts 7 the very message that got Stephen killed.

Actually, I'm uneducated with no degrees from any higher learning institutions of this world. I'm a simple minded believer in the word of God, nothing more~one of those that are not....... per 1st Corinthians 1:29 best describes me.

This is not a humble confession, but a fact.

Amen!

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 24:7b

"................ and earthquakes, in divers places."

Are true saints motivated and strengthen in their faith by the world's news? Again, I ask this question: before the world's news became like the speed of light going through this earth, how did saints labor to understand the scriptures, such as the one before us? I would venture to say, the very same way that we must do today~by seeking bible answers from the scriptures themselves, the very same way they Christ exhorted men to do. John 5:39 It does not get any harder than that. It does become very difficult, when we begin to look elsewhere, other than the scriptures. I have often said and do strongly believe, that if one was isolated on an island with nothing but the word of God, then that person could know all of the truths contain therein, "if" God was pleased to reveal it to that person. It is all hidden within the scriptures alone. This truth must be drilled into the minds of all young believers, and from them, to the next generation. But, we first must believe this with all of our hearts; if we do not, then we have no anchor for our souls to secure us from false prophets, who do not believe this.

"Earthquake in divers places"~To believe this in a literal sense, has it problems, more than I believe that they who hold the literal sense care to deal with. Consider a few:

1. "Those men who want to apply these earthquakes in a literal sense as a sign for the last days, should answer this question:" Have the things that are mentioned in this verse (famines, pestilences, and earthquakes) been common events that have been occurring since man has been upon the earth? The answer to that question is~yes. The scriptures from the OT gives us records of such events many times over. How could these be such a sign of Christ's coming, and warning for us to heed, in order to be prepared, when he comes? They cannot be.

2. "The literalist must prove that we must interpret these things literal." They can not do this, with support from this discourse.

3. The Literalist must disprove the spiritual interpretation as false." This no man can, nor do many even try to do so. They would expose themselves too much to their deceived followers. The historicist, those who are full blown preterist, will adamantly speak out and expose the premillennialist, because they are an easy target to expose, yet they for the most part will not enter into a debate with a spiritualist/idealist, who use scriptures to interpret scriptures, instead of history, and Josephus, and extra-biblical material that they force into the scriptures, and along side of them, give you a corrupt meaning of scriptures under consideration. I have heard men give different views of certain scriptures from Matthew 24; 2 Thess. and Revelation, yet never mention the spiritualist/idealist view, and they knew the view of them, yet did not want their followers hear it! Is that being honest?

5. "Do you believe that Christ would apply two things spiritual in this verse and not all three of them? He would not, neither did he. All three are to be understood in a spiritual sense. We must interpret scriptures, base upon what make sense with other plain scriptures; and what will flow with all scriptures, and allow them all to interpret each other. There must be a complete harmony with all scriptures, all should agree with this. Let us give some plain scriptures that will help us to interpret earthquakes to means what it does mean within this settings of this discourse, and the meaning is this: "earthquake=separation"

If we follow the discourse and the warnings carefully, then we should have no problem accepting the meaning that Christ intended for us to received from his use of his words.

Matthew 24 is a discourse given by Christ, concerning events that are signs showing believers that Christ's coming is at hand, and also warnings to the elect to help them to be prepared and ready for that day, and not be be over discouraged when these things are coming to pass, lest they faint and grow weary during those days. Those days will be a great testing period for all true believers, since they shall be overcome, and cast down, but not destroyed! 2 Corinthians 8-9. By the very fact that Revelation 20:9 speaks of the camp of the saints prove that during the little season when Satan regains his power as he had it in the OT, shows that the saints are still holding fast their profession and standing fast against the powers of darkness, even though, in those days there shall be earthquakes in divers places throughout this world, separating them from the majority of professing Christians, and the separation is more than mutual.

The holy apostle said these words concerning those days:

Read 2 Timothy 3:1-5~I will only quote the very last words, for the sake of time:

".......From SUCH turn away."

Paul, just as Christ did, said that we must turn away from such hypocritical professors, who loved pleasures more than the word of God. You read 1 Timothy 3 down to 4:5 and tell me if we are living in these days~without question we are. Our days are indeed very perilous when the churches are full professors, yet they are empty, void of God's Spirit and a love for the truth. In the latter days, just before Christ's coming true believers will be departing from the temple of God~ (more on God's temple later) not only here in America, but in divers places, saints are no longer welcome, unless, they are willing to lay doctrine aside, and godliness, and let people do as it seems good in their sight~the scriptures are not important, loving sinners is much more important (even though they really do not care for sinners as much as they claim, church is more like a country club to them, than a house of worship) so they say.

Paul also said:

1 Timothy 6:3-5

"If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and tot he doctrine which is according to godliness; he is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strife of words, wereof cometh envy, strife, railing, evil surmising, perverse disputing of men of corrupt minds and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: FROM SUCH withdrawn thyself."

Our Lord Jesus said these words, right after what he said in Matthew 24:15:

Matthew 24:16

"Then let them which be in Judea flee into the mountains."

We shall consider this verse later, but now, let it suffice us to say that that Christ is warning his elect to flee from Judea. Judea here being spiritual Jerusalem of the NT, or the place where he is worship~just as in the OT Jerusalem and the temple were in Judea. Christ is worship throughout this world in the outward professing churches/temples, by millions upon millions. But, sad to say, that in the very last days, the man of sin shall sit within those temples/church buildings, and declare himself that he is God, and that is done when they begin to corrupt the pure teachings of the scriptures to fit their wicked lifestyle. It is not no longer unusual to see or hear even sodomites talking about God as though God is their father and friend, while they are married, or kissing/hugging their lover! The reason why they can do that is because their church or minister (he/she might even be a sodomite) said that God is not against it, but for it. This is one extreme, yet there are many other ways that they declare themselves to be God. All in the name of religion!

God's children will separate themselves from such wicked sinners, and wicked they are. Not only that, they will separate themselves from you, if you are bold enough to take a stand.

There are earthquakes happening all over this world. Saints have and will exdous Judea in the latter days. Before closing let me answer a question that some may have.

Do I believe that we all should forsake the outward churches of Christ? I am not saying that. Every man must be fully persuaded in his own mind and judge for himself. I will say this, it is hard to find true saints in great numbers in any one church, at least, this has been my experience for the last fifty years. Wherever there is a true and faithful church, it will be in small numbers throughout this world.

Every man has been given a conscience, and he should labor with a honest spirit, to always make sure that his conscience is void of offense, both toward man and God. The elect belong unto God, not man, so we exhort all to be faithful in their heart, using the word of God has their judge in whatsoever they do, do all to the glory of God, and not to man.

RB

Agreed. The abomination of desolation stands in the New Testament congregation which the Judea is type of. The Elect are moved by the Holy Spirit to flee from churches where they “see” the abomination of desolation stands in the holy place (church). It is a spiritual “earthquake” that shaken the foundation of the church where. as you suggested, the separation of God’s people takes place.

Reactions: Red Baker

Red Baker

Jan 10, 2024
Easley
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed. The abomination of desolation stands in the New Testament congregation which the Judea is type of. The Elect are moved by the Holy Spirit to flee from churches where they “see” the abomination of desolation stands in the holy place (church). It is a spiritual “earthquake” that shaken the foundation of the church where. as you suggested, the separation of God’s people takes place.
Absolutely the truth being taught in Matthew 24; Mark 13; Luke 21 and 2nd Thess. 2; 1st John 2:18; Revelation in several chapters.

grafted branch

Dec 11, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, I ask this question: before the world's news became like the speed of light going through this earth, how did saints labor to understand the scriptures, such as the one before us? I would venture to say, the very same way that we must do today~by seeking bible answers from the scriptures themselves, the very same way they Christ exhorted men to do. John 5:39 It does not get any harder than that.
In John 5:39 Jesus says the scriptures testify of Me, and in Matthew 11:2-5 John the Baptist sent his disciples to ask Jesus if he was the one or if they should look for another. Jesus then tells John’s disciples to show John the things they hear and see.

Ok, the thing John’s disciples heard and saw was the blind receiving their sight, the lame walking, the leapers cleansed, the deaf hearing, and so on. This is an example of how to tell if something is fulfilled or being fulfilled. We are to examine what is happening and compare that to scripture.

I don’t think anyone holds the view that all things were fulfilled prior to the completion of the canon, hence the debate over when Revelation was written.

Now that we are approximately 2,000 years after the last book was written, in order to determine what has and hasn’t been fulfilled, we need to look at historical documents even though we know these documents weren’t God breathed. None of us were alive back then and we can’t go back in time so we must use these historical documents to “see” and “hear” what was happening in the past.

A full preterist might use Josephus to determine that all has been fulfilled, a full futurist may look at the same writings of Josephus and declare nothing that happened back then meets the requirements of a Luke 21 fulfillment.

It does become very difficult, when we begin to look elsewhere, other than the scriptures. I have often said and do strongly believe, that if one was isolated on an island with nothing but the word of God, then that person could know all of the truths contain therein, "if" God was pleased to reveal it to that person. It is all hidden within the scriptures alone.

Every eschatological view has to look elsewhere, other than the scriptures to know what’s been fulfilled and what hasn’t been fulfilled. Whether it’s Satans little season, the Antichrist, the Olivet Discourse, or whatever.

How is it possible to use only the scriptures and no other information whatsoever to determine when something has been fulfilled? Are you of the opinion that all was fulfilled prior to the completion of the canon, other than maybe the final coming/last day?

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Scott you have not offended me~no even close.

Scott, you have it backward. The preaching of the gospel is foolishness in the eyes of those that perish, but in the eyes of those who are the called of God, it is the power of God and the wisdom of God, for therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith. But to the natural man they are indeed foolishness....

He can no more see the wisdom and power of God in gospel, any more than a blind man can see the beauty of colors. The beauty of colors are there for those who can see, enjoy, and love. But, you could never convince a blind person of their beauty, impossible.

But, this is not the testimony of the scriptures concerning themselves as you want us to believe.

Only with those whose eyes have never been opened by the Spirit of the Living God~but, to those born of the Spirit of God, their hearts burn within themselves when scriptures only are used to confirm the truth on any given subject under consideration.

Noble Christians search the scriptures to see if those things are so~Acts 17:11 and they do so in the manner in which Ezra and other men of God practice.

While I totally agree that Adam was a figure of Christ, per Romans 5, yet you think you found a hidden jewel, which you may have if you can take scriptures and prove it. But, I'm not holding my breath and waiting.

"But, but, but, indeed, and if." Such were the responses of the Lawyers, Priests, and Pharisees who made the Law an idol. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: covenantee

Red Baker

Jan 10, 2024
Easley
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How is it possible to use only the scriptures and no other information whatsoever to determine when something has been fulfilled?
Greetings grafted branch~It's not only possible, but absolutely imperative that believers do so.

All bible truths are contained within the sixty-six books of the word of God, none outside of them. Tow things to consider:

Isaiah 8:20​

“To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.”
Once anyone steps outside of the word of God, to teach a bible truth, then it's open season......the next man's opinion is just as good as the next man up and the one who just finished speaking on whatever subject being discussed.

Jesus lived and preached only the scriptures and brought every teachings and discussions back to the word of God~he said, they have Moses and the prophets let them hear them! Luke 16~Jesus said search the scriptures, for in them ye think ye have eternal life John 5:40 etc.; Man shall not live by man alone, but by every word of God~Matthew 4:4, etc. Acts 17:11; 1st John 4:1,

The proper way of coming to the knowledge of the truth is given to us in Isaiah:

Isaiah 28:10​

“For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:”

Isaiah 28:13​

“But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.”

The scriptures are its own interpreter, Christians do not look to an infidel named Josephus, for help, at least I never will.

I agree there are young believers caught up in this web of lies that history is our friend in helping them to better understand the scriptures, but it is only hindering them even more so. History is written by victors who lie, or at least very biased

Are you of the opinion that all was fulfilled prior to the completion of the canon, other than maybe the final coming/last day?
No, very little was fulfilled, and still there is some yet to be fulfilled, but, based on Matthew 24 we are getting very close to the end, yet of that day and hour is totally hidden from us for good reasons.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The scriptures are its own interpreter, Christians do not look to an infidel named Josephus, for help, at least I never will.

That was what I have warned them about infidel Josephus for a long time before you came here. They are defending Josephus because of their flawed 70AD theories to build a doctrine. They do not understand that the fallen stones of the temple are PEOPLE of the congregation - the temple of Christ's body. Not physical stones. (Matthew 24:1-2, John 2:18-20)

No, very little was fulfilled, and still there is some yet to be fulfilled, but, based on Matthew 24 we are getting very close to the end, yet of that day and hour is totally hidden from us for good reasons.

I believe that Matthew 24 is prophesied about the New Testament Congregation right before the Second Coming when the Elect starts to see the "SIGNS" of Christ's return. For example, when they see the abomination of desolation, and the signs in the sun, moon, and stars which point to the judgment of the New Testament congregation which must take place first before the Second Coming, per 1st Peter 4:17. This is only possible with spiritual discernment. Not carnal.

Nothing to do with 70AD, Titus, or the 1st century.

Reactions: Red Baker

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That was what I have warned them about infidel Josephus for a long time before you came here. They are defending Josephus because of their flawed 70AD theories to build a doctrine. They do not understand that the fallen stones of the temple are PEOPLE of the congregation - the temple of Christ's body. Not physical stones. (Matthew 24:1-2, John 2:18-20)

I believe that Matthew 24 is prophesied about the New Testament Congregation right before the Second Coming when the Elect starts to see the "SIGNS" of Christ's return. For example, when they see the abomination of desolation, and the signs in the sun, moon, and stars which point to the judgment of the New Testament congregation which must take place first before the Second Coming, per 1st Peter 4:17. This is only possible with spiritual discernment. Not carnal.

Nothing to do with 70AD, Titus, or the 1st century.
Did Christ literally come in the literal flesh at His first coming?

Reactions: rwb

grafted branch

Dec 11, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once anyone steps outside of the word of God, to teach a bible truth, then it's open season......the next man's opinion is just as good as the next man up and the one who just finished speaking on whatever subject being discussed.
I agree in part here, I agree that when it comes to things such as salvation, free will vs election, baptism, and so on, these things are not subject to opinions outside of scripture. It doesn’t matter what any particular denomination or scholar says, the Bible itself is the absolute authority.

But, when it comes to things that are to be fulfilled in the future, information outside of the Bible is the only information that can be compared to the Bible. How else can we know or see the day approaching?

I agree, I don’t rely on Josephus to understand what the new covenant is or what the blood of Christ means but he does provide very valuable information on actual events that took place in the first century.

Ok, I see you are using Matthew 24, but can you share what verses (one or two would be sufficient) you are using to determine we are getting close? If you use information outside of the Bible such as people currently saying here or there is Christ, great signs and wonders being shown or understood by information outside of the Bible, churches now condoning gay marriage, or some other such thing, then you would be comparing current event with scripture to draw a conclusion. This would be no different than comparing the writings of Josephus with scripture.

We know the Bible doesn’t give the day or hour, but neither does it give us a specific month or year. How can the Bible alone tell us when the day approaches without us examining and using the current, extra biblical actions of unbelievers and compare that to scripture?

grafted branch

Dec 11, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For example, when they see the abomination of desolation, and the signs in the sun, moon, and stars which point to the judgment of the New Testament congregation which must take place first before the Second Coming, per 1st Peter 4:17. This is only possible with spiritual discernment. Not carnal.
But you are then looking at the actions of unbelievers and using their actions to determine when scripture is being fulfilled. How is this using the Bible alone? And what would be the difference of using someone such as Josephus verses say information derived from an unbelieving church about how apostate they are?

Reactions: covenantee

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Did Christ literally come in the literal flesh at His first coming?
Nothing but deafening silence in response.

Confirming what John wrote circa 2000 years ago:

1 John 4:3
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
2 John 1:7
For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
1 John 2:18
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

There were already many when John wrote.

There are no fewer today.

AKA in modern description:

Cults.

grafted branch

Dec 11, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing but deafening silence in response.

Confirming what John wrote circa 2000 years ago:

1 John 4:3
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
2 John 1:7
For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
1 John 2:18
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

There were already many when John wrote.

There are no fewer today.

AKA in modern description:

Cults.
I’m not sure why they wouldn’t want to admit Jesus came in the flesh, it’s interesting that you haven’t gotten a reply yet.

Reactions: rwb

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
There will be no new temple built in Jerusalem and reinstating OT worship
To me, this assertion makes any reasoned discussion with you, a waste of my time.
Of course we Christians are the Spiritual Temple of God on earth during this Christian age. This truth does not preclude a new Temple being built in Jerusalem, as many prophesies tell us.
There has to be a Temple, along with sacrifices and offerings; present in the end times, for the Leader of the world Government to stop them, Daniel 9:27, 2 Thess 2:4

Ezekiel 40 to 46 is a Prophecy, in great detail about this near future Temple, to be built by the Christian peoples, the Israelites of God.
King Jesus will dwell in it for the Millennium. Isaiah 2:1-3, Zechariah 14:16