Medical marijuana...it's becoming accepted by old and young?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
True but it comes in many forms which is what my relatives use.
@Heart2Soul It's a bit like the snuff debate in the 19th century. Some ppl said it was all right to take snuff but taboo to smoke. Others said, Hey wait a minute, what's the difference? Before the American Civil War, it was apparently customary for women to smoke after church on Sundays; then came the Progressive Era and lots of vehement causes arose: women were not supposed to smoke after all and black people (yes, really...) were supposed not to have children, all in the gruesome name of so called hygiene. Arguments seem to go round and round and mutate and people become vehement and forget historical backgrounds and so forth.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A lot of people smoke weed.
Too many people shoot dope and smoke crack.
Many people are gay.
Together, we make up mankind.
At whatever point we break the law, we become guilty of breaking all of it.
The only reason any of us are saved is due to the grace and mercy of God.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but receive eternal life.
We really need to start loving and taking care of each other.
Love conquers all.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Heart2Soul It's a bit like the snuff debate in the 19th century. Some ppl said it was all right to take snuff but taboo to smoke. Others said, Hey wait a minute, what's the difference? Before the American Civil War, it was apparently customary for women to smoke after church on Sundays; then came the Progressive Era and lots of vehement causes arose: women were not supposed to smoke after all and black people (yes, really...) were supposed not to have children, all in the gruesome name of so called hygiene. Arguments seem to go round and round and mutate and people become vehement and forget historical backgrounds and so forth.
Well I think it needs to be studied more...I have a sense in my spirit that it has an evil deception to it.
There is more than what they are telling us....imho

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Heart2Soul You've mentioned your daughters; so would it concern you if they used it as well, like your other family members do?
My oldest already does and from what she has told me she started when she was 13....I had no idea.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well i guess maybe yall swayed them, as i have been reinstated :)

fwiw there is a huge difference in strains of pot, which i use quite sparingly btw, and while i prefer a sativa strain, my sister uses indica strains, which would make me pretty uncomfortable, even to throwing up, while she gets quite paranoid using sativa.

So, everyone is different i guess, plus we have vastly increased the potency of pot now. So i would say that one might understand that they have an endocannabiniod system, we are designed to function with cannabinoids iow, but i would go low-dose, as there are side effects for any strain.

For older users i might even recommend Tommy Chong’s new CBD, as all cannabinoids are processed by the liver, and can be a heavy load of, basically, pest repellent. I havent tried it yet but likely will, apparently no “high” at all, not that ive really gotten high in the last twenty years or so anyway
Welcome back bbyrd....I will pm you sometime and fill you in. But my reputation is on the line since I stuck my neck out for you....lol.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Well I think it needs to be studied more...I have a sense in my spirit that it has an evil deception to it.
There is more than what they are telling us....imho
it visibly helps many, but the way we ingest it puts a heavy load on the liver i guess? and i have a sneaking suspicion that tommy chong’s new stuff might be the ticket for joint inflammation, esp for older people. After omega 3 though

a good alt for pain imo, kratom
Live Kratom Plants Mitragyna speciosa
reputable, knowledgeable guy, i pay up front
oh and they arent going to give up trying to outlaw it again, so, ya
a half kilo lasts like a year for me

and id at least eat the pot prolly? can smoking anything be good for you? Bug Repellant?
Guess we’ll find out when willie goes…

also i notice as ive upped my krill oil and dave’s killer bread i have lost the desire for thc more, down to like twice a week. get your omega3:eek:mega6 ratio down to a sane number, and you should be experiencing a pretty strong lift anyway
ha the blue guy narf

@Helen still mountain time :)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
My oldest already does and from what she has told me she started when she was 13....I had no idea.
@Heart2Soul Some ppl say that for teens smoking ordinary cigarettes is a gateway to marijuana; others say they are apples and oranges; fact is that so many smokers of cigarettes started when they were teens. What baffles me is those who argue for stringent bans on cigarette smoking; while arguing for marijuana rights. Umm...haven't they thought it through?

I'm all for quitting. I'm not for busybodying with other people...

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So cute!
127094210_l.jpg

Reactions: Helen

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it visibly helps many, but the way we ingest it puts a heavy load on the liver i guess? and i have a sneaking suspicion that tommy chong’s new stuff might be the ticket for joint inflammation, esp for older people. After omega 3 though

a good alt for pain imo, kratom
Live Kratom Plants Mitragyna speciosa
reputable, knowledgeable guy, i pay up front
oh and they arent going to give up trying to outlaw it again, so, ya
a half kilo lasts like a year for me

and id at least eat the pot prolly? can smoking anything be good for you? Bug Repellant?
Guess we’ll find out when willie goes…

also i notice as ive upped my krill oil and dave’s killer bread i have lost the desire for thc more, down to like twice a week. get your omega3:eek:mega6 ratio down to a sane number, and you should be experiencing a pretty strong lift anyway
ha the blue guy narf

@Helen still mountain time :)

Welcome back Mark, we missed you!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well i guess maybe yall swayed them, as i have been reinstated :)

fwiw there is a huge difference in strains of pot, which i use quite sparingly btw, and while i prefer a sativa strain, my sister uses indica strains, which would make me pretty uncomfortable, even to throwing up, while she gets quite paranoid using sativa.

So, everyone is different i guess, plus we have vastly increased the potency of pot now. So i would say that one might understand that they have an endocannabiniod system, we are designed to function with cannabinoids iow, but i would go low-dose, as there are side effects for any strain.

For older users i might even recommend Tommy Chong’s new CBD, as all cannabinoids are processed by the liver, and can be a heavy load of, basically, pest repellent. I havent tried it yet but likely will, apparently no “high” at all, not that ive really gotten high in the last twenty years or so anyway

Ha, that old thing called "tolerance"...dang.

Reactions: bbyrd009