Medical marijuana...it's becoming accepted by old and young?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would that be Jim Beam or a lazer beam. Both can make it hard to see. Whereas marijuana expands your mind. I think it logical, therefore, that an expanded mind would make for a more capable driver. But then there's Cheech and Chong. I think we'd better drive sober. "It's a toothpick, man!"
hqdefault.jpg
Agreed brother. Alcohol is IMHO BY FAR much more harmful. Mixing the two is not a good idea. When one takes a toke on a joint, then drives, what you will have is someone who is number 1 - driving about 3-4 miles UNDER the speed limit. 2 - Is so paranoid that they are checking their mirrors CONSTANTLY, 3 - thinking of what they want to eat. :)

Alcohol???? Yeah, that's oh so much better. Right??

BTW-that ain't no toothpick :D

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And it just so happens that the only solution is marijuana. Sure I am going to be skeptical. The pot user's guide to medicine.
There are a lot of medications for debilitating diseases or conditions that when taken you should not drive. And this is actually the point of our disagreement. You are arguing that your pain justifies putting others at risk. If you want to justify staying at home and getting stoned, that is only between you and God. Only you know really why you do it, and on Judgment Day Christ might agree with you. But don't think you can con Christ, He is nobody's fool. So with that said, it is wrong for others to judge you. But when you get behind a wheel and put my loved ones at risk, it is between you and me.
What are you talking about?? Why do you think I drunk drive?? why do you think I approve of it? You think I just want to stay home and get stoned? Good Lord. Stop talking to me.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Again, moving on. You can fight with yourself. All I am going to say is if you could walk a 100 yards in my shoes you would change your tune pretty quick. I have a hard time just getting through the day without crying from pain. I have spent over $25,000.00 dollars on medical tests. I live with crippling pain. Day after day after day after freaking day. I can take all of the opiate pills that I want from the doctor but I have seen what that does to people. So whatever. Good day.
What are you talking about?? Why do you think I drunk drive?? why do you think I approve of it? You think I just want to stay home and get stoned? Good Lord. Stop talking to me.
You guys are a hoot! Lol

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Agreed brother. Alcohol is IMHO BY FAR much more harmful. Mixing the two is not a good idea. When one takes a toke on a joint, then drives, what you will have is someone who is number 1 - driving about 3-4 miles UNDER the speed limit. 2 - Is so paranoid that they are checking their mirrors CONSTANTLY, 3 - thinking of what they want to eat. :)

Alcohol???? Yeah, that's oh so much better. Right??

BTW-that ain't no toothpick :D
I think they grew that nug in Labrador. Lol

Reactions: Nancy

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry I am just starting get offended. I do not get high and drunk and drive around nor do I approve of it. I do not want to take anything for pain. I freaking hate it. I just am so tired of judgmental people.

This guy is putting words in my mouth.

You guys are a hoot! Lol

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sorry I am just starting get offended. I do not get high and drunk and drive around nor do I approve of it. I do not want to take anything for pain. I freaking hate it. I just am so tired of judgmental people.

This guy is putting words in my mouth.
So you drive to your dealer's, score, come home and then get wasted. That very responsible of you! Lol You know I'm joking, right?
I know, talk about getting painted with a broad brush!

Reactions: Helen and Mantis

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because of your response....
Give me a break. Turn in your driver’s license? Have you ever heard of responsibility? Or is every user of cannabis an irresponsible criminal? Talk about judging.
Drug users are not really known for being responsible...hence their desire for drugs.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Give me a break. Turn in your driver’s license? Have you ever heard of responsibility? Or is every user of cannabis an irresponsible criminal? Talk about judging.
Drug users are not really known for being responsible...hence their desire for drugs.

Moving on….

Reactions: Helen

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
B.v
So you drive to your dealer's, score, come home and then get wasted. That very responsible of you! Lol You know I'm joking, right?
I know, talk about getting painted with a broad brush!
Come on now....this isn't about drug users....it's about medical marijuana now being used by both young and old and it's acceptance in society.
The fact that my own cousin who suffered chronic hypertension and used to take 5....FIVE....blood pressure medications to try to control it says a lot to me....
Even the 5 pills didn't get it to a healthy normal range....doctors were considering adding another medication on top of what she already took until one doctor suggested trying medical marijuana...
She takes in a liquid form....and for 8 months now her blood pressure has been NORMAL....and the doctors are amazed at how well it is working versus the pills...5 of them...
So my thought about it is still uncertain but when it is right in front of you what argument do I have?

Reactions: Helen and Truman