Medical marijuana...it's becoming accepted by old and young?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Heart2Soul The fact that pharmaceutical companies can make such huge amounts of money via conventional meds might go a way to explain why they have a vested interest in not doing more research into possible medical benefits -under a safe and legal framework - of marijuana.
I think big pharma is terrified of marijuana. It could erase profit for them because patients won’t need their drugs if cannabis helps them. They can grow it at home.

Last edited:
Reactions: DuckieLady

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I think big pharma is terrified of marijuana. It could erase prophet for them because patients won’t need their drugs if cannabis helps them. They can grow it at home.
@Mantis Sometimes seniors and ill people go to Mexico or Canada and can buy the same meds. as in the US for only 1/20th of the cost; just goes to see how astronomical are some of the pharmaceutical profits.....

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Medical marijuana causes hallucinations like peyote:
24522900.jpg

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not the only danger. As a teenager, the first time I ever smoked Mary's iguana as a teenager, the first thing I did was grab a huge mixing bowl and ate an entire box of Lucky Charms to myself and fell asleep.
Yes I think I did the same thing after the 4 hour laughing stopped. I laughed so much it was painful.

66783475.jpg

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
I am not sure how I feel about medical marijuana but I have 3 family members (age 24-78) all of which suffered some kind of chronic disease....one of them was taking 5 blood pressure medications and they still couldn't get her blood pressure under control.
She has been taking medical marijuana in a liquid form and her blood pressure has been normal for.the past 8 months......
The other 2 members suffered chronic fibromyalgia and neuropathy......and had to stay on strong pain medication in order to just get around the house.
Now both are off the pain meds and strictly take medical marijuana in gummie form.

I asked God how can something like marijuana cure or treat so many ailments....yet cause so many problems?

Now I am not advocating for anyone to start using it...I am just so naive about it and would like some input.
Doesn't everything have it's good and bad side?
God made the first of everything...
It's how we use it that counts.
Be thankful for it.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One word: Cheetos. The orange fingers give you away every time.
Might’ve been better off eating styrofoam packing peanuts.

My dad was offered medical marijuana for first his glaucoma and later for the cancer. He turned it down both times. I wonder if it would’ve made his passing a little easier?

Reactions: Heart2Soul

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Might’ve been better off eating styrofoam packing peanuts.

My dad was offered medical marijuana for first his glaucoma and later for the cancer. He turned it down both times. I wonder if it would’ve made his passing a little easier?
@Lambano It would not surprise me if your wife also came across the medical marijuana option when she was going through her illness, of which she is now blessedly free.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Lambano It would not surprise me if your wife also came across the medical marijuana option when she was going through her illness, of which she is now blessedly free.
It wasn’t legal in my state at the time. (Still isn’t.) Standard anti-nausea drugs were sufficient anyway.

Last edited: