Medical marijuana...it's becoming accepted by old and young?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes Farouk, yes.
@Nancy Sounds then like you yourself really do feel good about its benefits; and I guess for you the best way to receive the mj is through vaping: so do you find that inhaling it through vaping has proved to be the most effective way, at least, as far as receiving the hits are concerned?

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Nancy Sounds then like you yourself really do feel good about its benefits; and I guess for you the best way to receive the mj is through vaping: so do you find that inhaling it through vaping has proved to be the most effective way, at least, as far as receiving the hits are concerned?
No Farouk, I never vape the stuff...it kills the lungs! Edibles are the way to go.

Reactions: farouk

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No
@Heart2Soul So when you said it didn't go well with your doc the other day, did you guys have a disagreement or something about the benefits of marijuana, maybe?
No the procedure didn't go well. In a lot of pain. I talk to my other doctor tomorrow. Gonna see what he has to say.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If they package anything right they will set a trend, making anything trendy and cool !

Even abortion is trendy nowadays, it became trendy but as the trend progressed it now is a trendy to have an abortion up to 9 months no questions in some places in fact.

Smoking dope just once in the 80's was like you were regarded as a totally wacked out Junky ! Why because the Government played that tune brainwashing people with such stupid un educated nonsense. So majority just swallowed it all !

Marijuana nowadays is not the Marijuana that was around in the 60's to 80's it's another different ball game and that's the real problem we have now. Mistakes will be made !

As for medical Marijuana, only a stupid taboo has been placed on such in the past that is just pathetic not to mention totally moronic ! does anyone know were all the other medical drugs come from ! haha ! oh boy ignorance is bliss.

Oh but if you take Marijuana you will get hooked :rolleyes: what total nonsense ! Smoking Fags are 1000 times more addictive.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@Heart2Soul So do you think you will likely back-track a little from your interest in knowing more about the medicinal benefits of mj? or do you still maybe want to find out more, in case it could help you?