Medical marijuana...it's becoming accepted by old and young?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Marijuana (in a medical context...)

Oh...lol.
I don’t do drugs, prescription or otherwise...but if other people want to, that is their business, no issue with me and don’t think it is the government’s business.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:pursuit:........:sxl:
Oh noooo the butterfly got tired of me chasing it....lol...now it's chasing me!!!!
Help @Nancy!
It's futile sister, I'm trying and it's always two steps forward and three steps back...this thing NEVER tires! Hmmm, I can feel an OP forming...! Save yourself sister, hurry!

Reactions: Heart2Soul

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes,absolutely.
@L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d The pharmaceuticals will of course push for the manufactured, tablet variety of sleeping pill. While instead some ppl use gums or liquid mj, those who already vape/ do some social smoking find that inhaling mj works best for sleep; I guess yourself have long gotten accustomed to a particular method.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d The pharmaceuticals will of course push for the manufactured, tablet variety of sleeping pill. While instead some ppl use gums or liquid mj, those who already vape/ do some social smoking find that inhaling mj works best for sleep; I guess yourself have long gotten accustomed to a particular method.

No I dont use weed on a regular basis. It is illegal here and expensive.
I now take 2 herbs together for sleep, lemon balm and passonflower. It does the trick. I take Cymbalta for pain when eventhough its an antidepressant its side effect is pain control.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@Rita I should have copied you also with the short educational video, above, just now; I think you said your son benefited medicinally from mj.

Dr Sherry Yafai explains how to use it and what to expect and avoid.