Medical marijuana...it's becoming accepted by old and young?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like what pastor Richard Ellis says, “don’t live your life dependent on a vegetable” lol.
We kinda do that already . . .

If I don't eat yogurt, my yeast get out of control. Overpopulation of yeast in the digestive track can cause malnutrition, depression, anxiety, and more. So yogurt is one of my medicines.

Figs are a medicine to me also. They rebuild my bones and muscles and nerves, and supply stress relief. Oh, and if I don't eat them, my hair falls out. I've repeated that process 4 times now.

Everything we put into our bodies affect us. We just need to be wise about what we put in.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wish I didn’t have to take anything for pain. How can you deal with constant pain without some kind of medication? I want to be of sound mind and fully sober for our Lord but I don’t think I can. This life is so hard. Come soon Lord Jesus.
Prayfully, God will guide you.

Much love!

Reactions: Mantis and Truman

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a lot of mixing up going on here.... I am not an advocate of drugs by any means... but I'm telling you... the science behind this plant is amazing.... Just my opinion... I would rather my loved ones take something medicinal and natural over any narcotic any day.

Anyways.... I have no idea why I came here to this thread... but sure glad I did because now I am going to spend my afternoon thinking about Truman's comment about the dog food. Doesn't take much to make Addy happy... LOL
For me, it seems the obvious choice for many things. Some have bad reactions to it. Personally, I'm lactose intolerant, so some drink milk and I don't.

But to me it seems the natural choice that actually addresses what is wrong in the body, instead of a manufactured molecule that stops natural processes from happening without addressing what is behind those processes.

Much love!

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
For me, it seems the obvious choice for many things. Some have bad reactions to it. Personally, I'm lactose intolerant, so some drink milk and I don't.

But to me it seems the natural choice that actually addresses what is wrong in the body, instead of a manufactured molecule that stops natural processes from happening without addressing what is behind those processes.
I don't think I would be having this conversation if I had not seen for myself how this pot store that my niece's husband works at is set up...
It's like a pharmacy... and what they have done to the strains of this plant is amazing... they have been able to extract certain elements for pain... for agitation... you name it... there is a strain for it... some strains have sleep properties some have energy properties...
Anyways... I really can't explain what I am trying to say.... which means... I should just shut up... LOL... I was impressed with it... and I don't have any cause to use it or want it.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes the NCBI...gov lists that marijuana has hallucinogenic agents in it. There is an article here: “Hallucinations” Following Acute Cannabis Dosing: A Case Report and Comparison to Other Hallucinogenic Drugs
I've heard that if you have like 10X what people normally would that you can feel pretty weird. But then there was one guy I read about who used cannabis to get rid of a cancer. He estimated he'd need something like 3000 MG per day of THC, which is a huge amount. But apparently he just kept increasing as his tolerance increased until he was safely able to ingest that amount, and apparently he was able to get rid of his tumor.

There are chemical drugs that doctors do that with, start you low, then work up to the higher dose.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think I would be having this conversation if I had not seen for myself how this pot store that my niece's husband works at is set up...
It's like a pharmacy... and what they have done to the strains of this plant is amazing... they have been able to extract certain elements for pain... for agitation... you name it... there is a strain for it... some strains have sleep properties some have energy properties...
Anyways... I really can't explain what I am trying to say.... which means... I should just shut up... LOL... I was impressed with it... and I don't have any cause to use it or want it.
There's been a lot of research in how to use it, and yes, certain strains are bred for certain things.

Charlotte's Web is a strain high in CBD and with virtually no THC which is extremely effective for childhood epilepsy, even when other drugs do nothing for it.

Much love!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There's been a lot of research in how to use it, and yes, certain strains are bred for certain things.

Charlotte's Web is a strain high in CBD and with virtually no THC which is extremely effective for childhood epilepsy, even when other drugs do nothing for it.
Ok... so you understand what I am trying to say.... LOL.... I don't know the names of the strains... which is why I can't explain myself.

Reactions: Helen and marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok... so you understand what I am trying to say.... LOL.... I don't know the names of the strains... which is why I can't explain myself.
Innocence is a good thing!

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I kind of agree with you on that.... mix that in with a pure heart... and I'm all in!!! LOL

I think this is the very things God gives to us. Innocence, and a pure heart, in Christ. He never changes, so we will remain innocent, and pure.

Much love!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think this is the very things God gives to us. Innocence, and a pure heart, in Christ. He never changes, so we will remain innocent, and pure.
and ... when JOY filled me to overflowing this summer... I was given a child-like wonder... OH my goodness... I can't explain with words... how that has blessed me... to be in AWE-STRUCK at the Majesty of our LORD.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and ... when JOY filled me to overflowing this summer... I was given a child-like wonder... OH my goodness... I can't explain with words... how that has blessed me... to be in AWE-STRUCK at the Majesty of our LORD.
Isn't it WONDERFUL when God does that for us?

Much love!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Isn't it WONDERFUL when God does that for us?
It was the first time for me... I am forever changed from my experience this summer... It was such a GLORIOUS gift
to be given. Sorrow and suffering will return in due time... and I shall embrace them... welcome them and meditate on the
GOODNESS of GOD.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was the first time for me... I am forever changed from my experience this summer... It was such a GLORIOUS gift
to be given. Sorrow and suffering will return in due time... and I shall embrace them... welcome them and meditate on the
GOODNESS of GOD.
It's like sometimes He just reaches into us, gives an amazing tweak, and we are never the same again!

:)

Great is Thy faithfulness!!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Much love!
That's the argument I get all the time...and the scripture that says all seed bearing plant is good for food.

Reactions: Truman