More Good News from the Cross

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Let me tell you something interesting.

If you are born again, then your sin, all of it, was paid for by "the FINISHED WORK of Jesus on the Cross".
Romans 4:8= then confirms that any "sin" you would engage in, (work of the flesh) after you are saved, ... God does not charge you with them.......none of them.
Why?
He can't.
He has already charged Jesus for them all and Judged Christ on the Cross for them all.
Welcome to SALVATION.

And a freaked out person says.....>"are you saying that after im BORN AGAIN..""(not water baptized), ..."BORN AGAIN"...... the things i do wrong that were sin before i was saved...these deeds are no longer in the eyes of God.....sin > against me,....... that i need to repent and confess".

Right.<
Welcome to the Blood Atonement.

So, if you are confessing and repenting, you are confessing what isn't there, and you are repenting of what God does not charge you with..... not ever again.

And right here, is where most of you will never be able to realize it, because you are so polluted by your church, by your minister, your denomination. your commentaries...that have taught you that all your sin, is still YOURS, after you are born again.
The all lied to you... and will do it again.
And because you believe that lie, you will try to stop doing that stuff, in your own power, by will, by striving, and this will empower the Law to keep your flesh beyond your control, and you will keep on sinning, what actually is not charged to you, ever again.
So, you are lost in your own head, playing a game with yourself, that is carnal, and useless.
You are your own savior, and because you are playing this mental game with yourself, the Devil is laughing and the Law is keeping you under bondage to your own flesh, and that is why all you can do is sin and repent.

Tired of it yet?

The devil's lie is....>"well, if you say that Grace is completed and we dont have to LIVE IT to be accepted, then we will think we can sin, and get away with it, and that is a License"..

But that is where the devil tricked most of you. See, He has you believing that, so, you are now working to try to be GOOD ENOUGH to keep God's favor, and LOOK AT what is happening to you = YOU KEEP SINNING and Repenting and confessing....which does NOTHING.

So, that is the devil's trick, and you are caught up in it.....and that is why you are in that "confessing and repenting" endless mess.

Listen, dont get angry with me. Its YOUR FAULT , not mine. You are the one who is deceived.
Im the one who is trying to help you SEE YOUR WAY OUT of that Christian Fail lifestyle.

See, you have not understood that its by letting go of your self effort (self righteousness) and actually trusting in God to keep you SAVED, that this GRACE frees you from all that sinning and repenting Christian Failure Lifestyle.

And, sadly, i could explain this 1000 times, but the good majority of you wont hear me.... because you are so blinded by self righteousness = the obsession to keep trying to keep yourself in fellowship with God by your SELF EFFORT.....and this is why you keep sinning and repenting.
You are keeping yourself under the law and NOT under Grace. So, you keep sinning, when in fact, God does not hold you accountable for any of this in Eternity.

The devil told you through his messengers that your "Christian" life is to be "sinning sometimes, and you repent to get yourself back in favor with God".
That is the devil's lie, and you have believed it, and now look at your Christianity.
You sin, you repent, you go a while, you fail again. = Vicious cycle, revolving door to NOWHERE.
= Thats a FAIL.
Are you tired of this yet?
See, its only the BLOOD OF JESUS that saved you and keeps you in fellowship with God.
The Devil has YOU trying to do it.
See it yet?

"You'll say....well, sure, i am not able to stop sinning, but im not going to try to stop sinning by believing something as simple as resting in the Grace of God, as my freedom from sinning".

Ok, then keep sinning and failing and that is you.
Your Choice.

The good news is, there is always a few who will SEE it.