My son has surgery

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can I ask for prayers for my son's surgery? He injured his right leg a while back and needed to get a corrective surgery which is tomorrow. It's about 3 1/2 hours long. Please pray that the Lord will heal him. We are blessed to have medical staff here and also he is in good spirits. Thank you.
Prayers for your sons surgery to be no complications and, that this correction will work wonderfully. Also pray for you brother, that you will have peace throughout that 3 and a half hours.
God bless the hands of all the medical staff and guide them, thank you Father, in Jesus name always, amen.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can I ask for prayers for my son's surgery? He injured his right leg a while back and needed to get a corrective surgery which is tomorrow. It's about 3 1/2 hours long. Please pray that the Lord will heal him. We are blessed to have medical staff here and also he is in good spirits. Thank you.
Joining in prayer here!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How did surgery go for your son? I pray that all is well and there will be no further complications, just healing so he can get back to his normal activities Amen

How was the surgery?

Yes, @dominic, please do tell. Though I realize that since you're in Okinawa, world events may keep you busy for a while.