Nanobots, Rapture or Death

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In these days of apostasy how our lives on this earth will end when is a topic of much discussion among Christian.

The historical path is die, our spirits will go to heaven, our bodies to the grave and we wait for the rapture.

The rapture path says we will either be raptured from this earth or die first.

Science has a possible third. A lot of research is going on with some success on taking stem cells from our bodies and implanting them with nanobots programmed to reactivate cellular clocks in our body to reactivate our bodies healing and other abilities to take us back to much younger bodies and eliminate physical and other issues many of us are currently living with.

Looking at the Bible we know humanity has had a time when it live for centuries and will have a time when humans will live for centuries in the millennial kingdom.

This all adds up to a big question of what do we do individually? What choice to make if the scientific route becomes available? What are the earthly implication?

I think for atheist and similar mindsets it will inspire them to think they can live forever and wipe thoughts of God and death completely out of their minds.

For me, if I had the option what what I do? I really want to go home to the Lord. But if he has something more he wants me to do on this earth I am ready.

With my experience in elected and appointed government office plus having worked in national intelligence, I do have things to offer. But with this disastrous world in what Position?

I definitively know if it was it would have to be federal government, not state or local.

If not government, I know God would guide me to where I should be to serve him.

I do know my reconstructed left leg and multiple ruptured discs in my back do place extreme limits on me now. Plus my diabetes and some other issues. And turning 68 I am feeling my age.

So what are your thoughts on the subject for you and the world?

Not a simple issue is it?

Reactions: Nancy

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Science has a possible third. A lot of research is going on with some success on taking stem cells from our bodies and implanting them with nanobots programmed to reactivate cellular clocks in our body to reactivate our bodies healing and other abilities to take us back to much younger bodies and eliminate physical and other issues many of us are currently living with.

Don't hold your breath waiting for this.
As this article sayd:-https://www.sciencedaily.com/terms/nanorobotics.htm
nanobots small enough to work inside cells have not yet been made.

It is even worse, they haven't managed to design them yet. Without going into thje enormous problems they face, I rase just one.
This process will be very very expencive, ordinary people will not be able to aford this treatment.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't hold your breath waiting for this.
As this article sayd:-https://www.sciencedaily.com/terms/nanorobotics.htm
nanobots small enough to work inside cells have not yet been made.

It is even worse, they haven't managed to design them yet. Without going into thje enormous problems they face, I rase just one.
This process will be very very expencive, ordinary people will not be able to aford this treatment.

Yes they have designed them but I agree on cost.

nonbots and stem cells at DuckDuckGo

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Revelation 9:6---> "In those days, people will seek death but will not find it. They will long to die, but death will flee from them!"

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Tribulation Period.

There are interesting implications.

The Tribulation will be literally hell on earth. Who would want to live through that? Those who seek death are those without the mark of God's protection so that means they are not believers. "To die, to sleep. To sleep perchance to dream. Aye, there's the rub...For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?"

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Tribulation will be literally hell on earth. Who would want to live through that? Those who seek death are those without the mark of God's protection so that means they are not believers. "To die, to sleep. To sleep perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?"
Where do you see that restriction?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In these days of apostasy how our lives on this earth will end when is a topic of much discussion among Christian.

The historical path is die, our spirits will go to heaven, our bodies to the grave and we wait for the rapture.

Looking at the Bible we know humanity has had a time when it live for centuries and will have a time when humans will live for centuries in the millennial kingdom.

This all adds up to a big question of what do we do individually? What choice to make if the scientific route becomes available? What are the earthly implication?

I think for atheist and similar mindsets it will inspire them to think they can live forever and wipe thoughts of God and death completely out of their minds.

For me, if I had the option what what I do? I really want to go home to the Lord. But if he has something more he wants me to do on this earth I am ready.

With my experience in elected and appointed government office plus having worked in national intelligence, I do have things to offer. But with this disastrous world in what Position?

I definitively know if it was it would have to be federal government, not state or local.

I do know my reconstructed left leg and multiple ruptured discs in my back do place extreme limits on me now. Plus my diabetes and some other issues. And turning 68 I am feeling my age.

Yes, it's a very simple issue!
My thoughts are His thoughts, and they are these:
2 Peter 3[12] Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
[13] Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, it's a very simple issue!
My thoughts are His thoughts, and they are these:
2 Peter 3[12] Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
[13] Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
Peter was talking about the end of the MK.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This is a though and emotionally charged question Core. On the one hand, we want to go home to be with The Lord yet dies His plan for our "numbered" days include human intervention to extend life? And, if a loved one could be saved through new tech?? I think of that even now with, people living by machines, no quality of life what so ever then I think, 'well maybe God is dealing with them in their spirits". I am on the fence here. Dang it!

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Peter was talking about the end of the MK.

Yes, Peter speaks of the Day of Judgment in the same section--which comes at the end of the Millennial Kingdom--when fire comes down from heaven and destroys the enemies of God (as well as the earth and its atmosphere).

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a though and emotionally charged question Core. On the one hand, we want to go home to be with The Lord yet dies His plan for our "numbered" days include human intervention to extend life? And, if a loved one could be saved through new tech?? I think of that even now with, people living by machines, no quality of life what so ever then I think, 'well maybe God is dealing with them in their spirits". I am on the fence here. Dang it!
It is a hard one.