Need Apartment within Two Weeks

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks all! I decided on the cheaper one temporarily. Compared to where I was living, it is a mansion to me.

But if I do it that way, it's temporary, but it would allow to me to pay a couple months in advance (I like that, because I like the security of being ahead) and I can build up everything else and make good investments without struggling.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Thanks all! I decided on the cheaper one temporarily. Compared to where I was living, it is a mansion to me.

But if I do it that way, it's temporary, but it would allow to me to pay a couple months in advance (I like that, because I like the security of being ahead) and I can build up everything else and make good investments without struggling.

Glory!34y42t5.gif

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Congratulations! Thanks to the Lord for answering our prayers. Go for the cheaper one.

@FluffyYellowDuck, Listen to what God's choice is, and then go with His choice, even if it sound outlandish. He knows what our needs are and how to provide for them.

Shalom

PS: - Sorry I was asleep when you were considering your options. I do need my beauty sleeps occasionally. Just look at my pic. LOL

Remember that when we try and be grown up with God, and make decisions without Him, we have in effect turned away from God and end up only finding trouble. Spend more time in prayer speaking with God and please make time for you to listen to His response and advice.

Last edited:
Reactions: DuckieLady

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

My heart sings for you fluffy!