No Christian is sinless. Just some are not sinning.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
I believe in being doctrinally correct as much as possible with the Bible. That includes not using words not in the Bible. I don't read the word 'sinless' in the Bible. However, the word used Biblically, that can be translated sinless, speaks of not now sinning, but also of having never sinned. That is in fact what Jesus asking them with stones: Who is without sin and never sinned at all.

Therefore, it is not true that any Christian, other than Jesus, can ever say we are sinless, because we have all sinned and were all sinners.

The question 'are you sinless' is therefore misleading, because it is akin to asking 'are you Jesus Christ'? It is of course a non sequitur, used only to accuse Christian saints of claiming to be Jesus Christ.

And so, to be honest in spirit and accurate in letter, As a Christian saint in Christ Jesus, I am not sinless and can never be sinless in this life. No man can ever be sinless after sinning. The only man not to be sinless for life on earth is Jesus Christ.

The accurate and fair examination of those claiming to be Christian saints is, are you sinning? Are you without sin? Do you have sin?

This Christian saints says, no.

I was a sinner of the devil like any man on earth. But after repenting of my sinning and believing on Jesus' righteousness, I am now not a sinner, nor am I sinning with Satan today. I am a Christian saint without sin in Christ Jesus, in whom is no sin. I can rightly and honestly say I have no sin in me, with me, nor through me today, because I am not now sinning with the Spirit of Christ dwelling in me.

There, now that we got that straight. Who wants to be a Christian saint rather than a Christian sinner?

And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Therefore, it is not true that any Christian, other than Jesus, can ever say we are sinless,

Regarding, all the born again....

"your body is dead because of sin". (and you'll get a new one).

"The old man of sin, (sin nature, Adamic nature) = is crucified with Christ".. (Gone)

What is left?
What is Left?

A.) The Born again Spirit, and this is the CHRISTian.

There is no sin found there, as the Born again Spirit, is "IN CHRIST"... "One With God"... "seated in heavenly places", having become "the righteousness of God in Christ'..

There is no sin found in "Righteousness" and all the Born again are "made righteous", because Jesus has their sin, and the born again have "Christ's Righteousness" as "imputed righteousness", , because they have received "The Gift of Righteousness".

Welcome to : SALVATION
Its a "GIFT".