'No Immortal Soul'? (Challenge)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Man is a 3 part being: Spirit, Soul, and Body (1 Thessalonians 5:23)
Animals are a 2 part being: Soul, and Body
Again that is an assumption.....if you read that scripture you cited you will see that Paul is addressing the entire brotherhood, not any individuals. When applied to a body of Christians, then the verse takes on a whole other meaning.
The “body” is the entirety of Christ’s body, (his elect).
The “spirit” they show is being united in the worship of their “one God” who is not Jesus. (1 Cor 8:5-6)
The “soul” is the collective personality of a united group of worshippers.
God IS a Spirit (John 4:24), and so is man since God created man in His Image.
How can we be made in the image of one who is invisible? These are God’s moral qualities...the ones we can reflect in imitation of God’s son.
Man has a spirit within his soul that is an eternal life force (so to speak) for the soul that causes the soul to never die or cease to exist.
There is no scripture that says this.
Animals don't have this because they were not created in God's image so when they die they cease to exist unlike man who will live for ever being awake and consciously aware.
That is not what Solomon wrote in God’s word....
“for there is an outcome for humans and an outcome for animals; they all have the same outcome. As the one dies, so the other dies; and they all have but one spirit. So man has no superiority over animals, for everything is futile. 20 All are going to the same place. They all come from the dust, and they all are returning to the dust.” (Eccl 3:19-20)
In our present state we have no superiority over the animals in death.....we have the same spirit, (or breath) and when breathing stops, the soul, both human and animal, dies.
That would be incorrect according to scripture.

1 Thessalonians 5:23
And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

As we see here, the WHOLE person is... Spirit, Soul, and Body in that order.
This verse was not written about individual persons....but it was addressed to the whole collective of Christ’s anointed ones....as one body.
It therefore means something quite different to what you may think.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know that there is no “immortal soul” because the Bible does not ever refer to it.
The lack of an actual statement to the effect does not seem to trouble IDOLATORS.

Jesus himself teaches that God can destroy the soul. Again, overlooking this does not seem to trouble IDOLATORS.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Idk how you guys take Jesus when he mentions things, there is a whole lot in that book to consider. Most people just like trying to debate or fortify their own beliefs, which are subjective to themselves and Yahava, alone. Just cause someone agrees with a stance, doesn't mean it makes you measure higher than others... that is just silly.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's goodness can destroy a soul that only desires darkness. Is God's will to have people perish and destroyed in the afterlife? Perhaps some people do not even know or consider an afterlife, if there is no life after death, which again also seems silly to me, personally. Of course it takes faith, and hope to even believe such things exist. You can't prove it with science, that is for sure, and no one knows for a 'fact', they just hope and have faith in the resurrection which Jesus said was for the good and bad...

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just curious. Thank you for your time.

No immortal soul? The quest to find out if souls go on or not.

Many people are spot on sure, souls do not go on.

If you can't find a verbatim scripture, it wouldn't make sense to post.

If you would like to post, you will not be condemned for sharing, or what you may believe.

Long, (10 minutes) but brief overview.
Any questions about any point you can not find in Gods Written Scriptural word? Copy that point, and ask me.

If 10 minutes is too much (for anyone to read)… scroll on by now.

In Gods likeness: God is complex, so also is man complex.

Gods process to achieve His Pleasure…
Is He having used His Power to Create KINDS of Things.
And the KINDS of Things He Created He then Makes.

God Created a male and female manKIND of thing. Formed him from out of the mans intended Habitat /Earth. Called it a man, and called it’s Name Adam.

God wonderfully MADE the form, (Body) to have intricate Parts, Its own Life (Blood), Its own seeds to reproduce its same KIND of things.
God provided nourishment, plants, air, water, To be entered INTO the Body, via a particular Body Part, to sustain the Life of the Body, and a particular Body Part to exit the waste from the Body.

The End.

Oh, wait…see here…the AND?
Gen 2
[7] And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Form-ED….complete, accomplish-ED
AND
Breath-ED…INTO the Form, God called man.

Breath-ED WHAT INTO the man? LIFE.

The Form was CREATED and Wonderfully MADE. But NOT ALIVE.

The Form was THEN MADE ALIVE, by IT receiving A SOUL, with Gods LIFE.

Thereafter, the Body IS ALIVE, its Parts functioning…its eyes can see, its nose can smell, its mouth can utter sounds, its tongue can taste, its flesh can feel, it mind can receive thoughts….

The End.

Wait…what about the wonderfully made HEART that which every drop of BLOOD of the mans LIFE (BLOOD) flows to and from?

CAN THERE BE SOMETHING IN that HEART, we CAN NOT SEE and have not YET Discovered?

Yes. It is called a mans natural “spirit”, AKA, the “spirit of man”.

What IS the “spirit of man”?
One word……TRUTH.

The MIND, receives knowledge, processes the knowledge by a method called LOGIC.
Logic is weighing the knowledge, to BELIEVE this or not BELIEVE this. The weighing is guesswork, of what might be True or what might be False. The MIND can waver back and forth. Believe this, reject that, Believe what it rejected, Be Unsure, Again Believe what it rejected.

The “spirit of man” IN his Heart…Grasps what the man has Concluded IS without Doubt Absolute TRUTH, and no more Wavers that Thought.

The BLOOD (life) of the man is reproduce from a mans Seed fertilizing a females Seed.
Inside the Females Body, a reproduce man begins to grow, being FORM-ED by God.
Fully Dependent on the Female.
Approx. 9 months later, the Form-ed thing (man), is prepared to become severed from the female (called coming forth, or AKA, born), and Receive it’s Breath of Life (soul) From God.

It’s Form (Body), it’s Life (Blood), it’s Mind (body part brain), it’s spirit (in Heart), all prepared to be independently (no longer connected to the female) MADE ALIVE by the Power of Gods BREATH, in a SOUL that God has MADE and BLOWS INTO the nostrils of that born babe.

The End.

Wait. What about the Body? Does it’s LIFE (BLOOD) Live Forever?
No. God Requires the Life (Blood) of all manKIND of things TO DIE.

Aw…sad. Why?
BECAUSE, inanutshell, NOTHING can be MADE CHANGED anew, without FIRST the OLD must exist, and then must DIE, before it can be made anew.

NO earthly man, has a say-so about Becoming Created. God created and gave Life at His Pleasure.

NO earthly man, has a say-so about Becoming Dead. God takes life at His Pleasure.

However EVERY earthly man, HAS a say-so about Becoming, by the Power of God, MADE ALIVE Forever, WITH God.

By, Through, Of manKIND’s MINDFUL thoughts, ideas, greed, envy, freewill, plans and execution of plans…
Lies, Cheats, Steals, Covets, Murders, Causes Tribulations, Hardships, Sorrows, Diseases, Pains, Sufferings, on and on.

Bummer…!

The Life (Blood) is sentenced to DIE.
The Soul Life (Gods Breath) shall NEVER Die.
The spirit (natural TRUTH) of a man is sentenced to DIE.

Gods OFFERING….

Willingly Profess your Natural spirits True BELIEF IN the Lord God…and He SHALL Forever Forgive your having HAD Disbelief.

Willingly GIVE your LIFE (BODY) to God…
…and He SHALL MAKE your BODY anew, that it be forever without SIN, holy, glorious.

Willingly GIVE your natural spirit to God,
…and He SHALL Give you a new Heart and MAKE your “spirit” anew, born again OF HIS SEED.

Willingly DO such things, and He “SHALL” RESTORE your SOUL, from Corrupted (having been IN a Corrupted Body)….BACK to VERY GOOD, as it was WHEN He gave it TO YOU.

WHEN shall God DO such things?

AFTER…according to HIS WAY….
THE ACCEPTABLE DEATH OF A MANS BODY!

Acceptable DEATHS of a mans BODY?
* Physical DEATH.
(A physical giving).
* Crucified with Jesus’ BODY.
(A true promised giving, called a living sacrifice).

PHYSICAL DEATH…of a wIlling man?
The BODY returns to the earth.
The Restored Living soul departs the dead body and goes to Gods Kingdom, (Heaven).
The Born Again Living spirit departs the dead body and goes to Gods HAND in Gods Kingdom.
The BODY? Waits, unknowing, unfeeling, unaware, YET MARKED WITH GODS SEAL, Waits IN the earth to be RISEN UP Glorified, Sinless, Holy…in preparation to Receive; It’s Living soul, It’s Living spirit and
Receive; It’s Judgement and Sentence.

And UN-willing man?
Body shall die.
Natural spirit, SHALL NOT be made anew.
Natural spirit, SHALL Die with the Body.
Living soul, SHALL NOT be restored/saved.
Living soul, SHALL depart the Body.
Living soul, SHALL be sent to Hell.
Living soul, SHALL wait, to be returned to its risen body.
Dead body SHALL be raised (in Hell), Not glorified.
Not restored, Living soul SHALL return to (Void of Blood/Life) risen body.
The Lord SHALL Appear before them to be SEEN.
The unsaved living soul, in their unrestored body’s SHALL SEE the Lord and BELIEVE and Bow down and Worship Him.
The Books of Evidence Shall be Opened.
The Evidence Shall reveal they were NOT forgiven, they were NOT soul restored (saved), they were NOT given a new Heart, they were NOT given Gods Seed, they did not receive a new spirit, they Do not have Gods Seal ON them
Judgement accomplish-ed…
Followed by Sentence…

Gods Breath of Life Departs the Soul, and returns to God.
The Dead lifeless body and the Dead lifeless soul is Destroyed, Forgotten, Remembered no more.
Forever separated From Life, From God, From Gods People, Forgotten, Remembered no more.

God IS JUST. Once a man IS naturally born, his Choice is according to his own Freewill, to elect and choose Gods Offering or Not.
Elect to receive Gods Offering….Learn HOW to receive Gods Offering…
ACCORDING TO GODS WAY…(not mans ideas).

Receiving Gods OFFERING, IS A ONE TIME EVENT. DONE. ACCOMPLISHED and recorded IN Gods Books and Records.
THE man, being a natural creature, UNSEEING of Gods Spiritual works…
WAITS to “see” the manifestation of Gods Spiritual works….regarding his own BEING…
Whole body, whole soul, whole spirit.

The Completion of THE natural END.
The Beginning of THE spiritual FOREVER.

Blessing and Glory Forever unto our Great Lord God Almighty,

Taken

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I disagree with some of things you mention @Taken, I never been to fond of the run downs you tend to make personally. In the end it really has to do with, who is God, and what is God's will, and Did Jesus christ have victory today or not. Most people tend to say yes Jesus has had victory but....... not yet......

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey @quietthinker

Something that came to my mind, in your reasoning is do you think that God is willing to not have any perish?

Love to you,
MAtthew

Sounds like God SHALL prevent every man from perishing?

If that be the case, man would not have Freewill to be forever with or without God, but would be FORCED to be with God, without the mans choice.

Gods provision to effect his WILL that no man shall be separated from God…..IS: by, through, of Gods WORD being spread to the ears of Every man, that Every man has the “tools”…ie Knowledge to make his own Freewill choice…to be with or without God.

Certainly God wants all men to Choose Him…Yet all men will not. And they shall have No excuse, such as to say….I didn’t Know. I didn’t have the Knowledge. Every natural heart HAS the knowledge, But that does not mean EVERY man has heard with his ears, or understands the knowledge.

God Knows every thought of a man, in his natural MIND, in his natural spirit in natural heart…Long Before the man is even naturally born.
When the mans body dies…we are notified Gods Searches their spirit in their heart, and KEEPS with Him forever, the man whose natural spirit has chosen God.

Glory to God,
Taken

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like God SHALL prevent every man from perishing?

If that be the case, man would not have Freewill to be forever with or without God, but would be FORCED to be with God, without the mans choice.

Gods provision to effect his WILL that no man shall be separated from God…..IS: by, through, of Gods WORD being spread to the ears of Every man, that Every man has the “tools”…ie Knowledge to make his own Freewill choice…to be with or without God.

Certainly God wants all men to Choose Him…Yet all men will not. And they shall have No excuse, such as to say….I didn’t Know. I didn’t have the Knowledge. Every natural heart HAS the knowledge, But that does not mean EVERY man has heard with his ears, or understands the knowledge.

God Knows every thought of a man, in his natural MIND, in his natural spirit in natural heart…Long Before the man is even naturally born.
When the mans body dies…we are notified Gods Searches their spirit in their heart, and KEEPS with Him forever, the man whose natural spirit has chosen God.

Glory to God,
Taken

What is God's will? Can he have it done, without forcing anyone, and allowing them to make their own choice? God set up his own angels with freewill choice. ?John writes about a heavenly city, with people going inside, and those who are on the outside of the kingdom.

I have no problems with anyone on this board, they are free to think and decide for themselves, consider what is said, but they should never trust me by any means, nor anyone else by any means either when it comes to what they should think or believe about Yahava, it comes down to the individual heart, and not a group collective it seems to me these days.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The subject is mainly about Immortal soul. Will you go on after this life when you leave your body? At every funeral the answer is yes.
With some people saying yes thank God that man is finally in hell! Praise! Hallelujah! The truth is, it seems to those who have read the bible can see that there is a heavenly city, with those going inside, and those who are faithless on the outside. All are resurrected because of Yeshua.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I disagree with some of things you mention @Taken, I never been to fond of the run downs you tend to make personally. In the end it really has to do with, who is God, and what is God's will, and Did Jesus christ have victory today or not. Most people tend to say yes Jesus has had victory but....... not yet......

The Truth affects every person Personally.
I could say everyone shall happily live forever, and that would sound joyful, however that is not the Truth.

It is okay you have some disagreement, with what specifically, you did not say one thing. So not much of a discussion.
I stated my beliefs. No clue what you believe.
I know why I believe what I do. You asked no one reason of why I believe any particular thing. No clue why you believe what you do.

What is the point of your thread, if not to discover What an other believes and WHY, and share What you believe and WHY to those who ask?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes that is correct in the point of the thread. If someone wants to share they may, and thank you for sharing what you thoughts are about the subject pertaining to the immortal soul.

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is God's will? Can he have it done, without forcing anyone, and allowing them to make their own choice? God set up his own angels with freewill choice. ?John writes about a heavenly city, with people going inside, and those who are on the outside of the kingdom.

I have no problems with anyone on this board, they are free to think and decide for themselves, consider what is said, but they should never trust me by any means, nor anyone else by any means either when it comes to what they should think or believe about Yahava, it comes down to the individual heart, and not a group collective it seems to me these days.

Gods WILL is everyone shall KNOW His Truth, and they SHALL.

Gods Desire is everyone will Choose Him to Be their God. God effected His WILL by MAKING EVERY man with the ABILITY to KNOW Him, and MAKING their own choice according to the mans Freewill choosing.

It is not about a man choosing what you choose.
The curiosity of one man to KNOW what an other chooses, is ABOUT knowing WHO is their brethren IN Christ.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes that is correct in the point of the thread. If someone wants to share they may, and thank you for sharing what you thoughts are about the subject pertaining to the immortal soul.

The soul, which God Made, is occupied by Gods Life (Gods Breath).

Immortal ?
Some yes. Some no.
IF a soul becomes Restored, Saved, the Breath of Gods Life shall remain in the soul.
IF a soul is not Restored, Saved, the Breath of Gods Life shall return to God and the soul destroyed.

God has the Power to Save, to Restore, to Quicken, to Kill, to Destroy.

Isa 57:
[16] For I will not contend for ever, neither will I be always wroth: for the spirit should fail before me, and the souls which I have made.

Ezek 18:
[4] Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Pss 23:
[3] He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Matt 10:
[28] And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Notice where a soul and body is destroyed?
IN Hell.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe hell has been done away with according to Revelation. Have you considered another possibility?

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe hell has been done away with according to Revelation. Have you consider another possibility?

Well... you believe wrong.

Scriptures on hell

OLD TESTAMENT

Deuteronomy 32:22
For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains.

2 Samuel 22:6
The sorrows of hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me;

Job 11:8
It is as high as heaven; what canst thou do? deeper than hell; what canst thou know?

Job 26:6
hell is naked before him, and destruction hath no covering.

Psalms 9:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Psalms 16:10
For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

Psalms 18:5
The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.

Psalms 55:15
Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them.

Psalms 86:13
For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.

Psalms 116:3
The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow.

Psalms 139:8
If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

Proverb 5:5
Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.

Proverb 7:27
Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

Proverb 9:18
But he knoweth not that the dead are there; and that her guests are in the depths of hell.

Proverb 15:11
hell and destruction are before the LORD: how much more then the hearts of the children of men?

NEW TESTAMENT

Matthew 5:22
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Matthew 5:29
And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Matthew 5:30
And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Matthew 10:28
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Matthew 11:23
And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day.

Matthew 16:18
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Matthew 18:9
And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

Matthew 23:15
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Matthew 23:33
Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Matthew 25:41
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Mark 9:43
And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

Mark 9:45
And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

Mark 9:47
And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:

Mark 10:15
And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted to heaven, shalt be thrust down to hell.

Luke 12:5
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Luke 16:23
And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

Acts 2:27
Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

Acts 2:31
He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

James 3:6
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

2 Peter 2:4
For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Revelation 1:18
I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Revelation 6:8
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Revelation 20:13
And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Revelation 20:14
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

the Bible warns of the eternity and permanency of hell!

everlasting fire ’ Matthew18:8, 25:41
everlasting punishment ’ Matthew 25:46
everlasting chains ’ Jude 1:6
eternal damnation ’ Mark 3:29
eternal judgment ’ Hebrews 6:2
eternal fire ’ Jude 1:7
unquenchable fire ’ Matthew 3:12
the fire that never shall be quenched ’ Mark 9:43, 44, 45, 46, 48
fire unquenchable ’ Luke 3:17
mist of darkness is reserved for ever ’ 2 Peter 2:17
the blackness of darkness for ever ’ Jude 1:13

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do people get past : Jesus said there is a resurrection of life and resurrection of condemnation. What is being resurrected? Is it your body, or is it your soul, perhaps that is a better question for some if they do not even know for sure.

I believe it is our soul, but some differ. People also continue to believe that people are going directly straight in to hell today, which is fine if you believe that, however I do not believe that is the case today, as those who promote such a fate do.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well... you believe wrong.

Scriptures on hell

OLD TESTAMENT

Deuteronomy 32:22
For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains.

2 Samuel 22:6
The sorrows of hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me;

Job 11:8
It is as high as heaven; what canst thou do? deeper than hell; what canst thou know?

Job 26:6
hell is naked before him, and destruction hath no covering.

Psalms 9:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Psalms 16:10
For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

Psalms 18:5
The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.

Psalms 55:15
Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them.

Psalms 86:13
For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.

Psalms 116:3
The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow.

Psalms 139:8
If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

Proverb 5:5
Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.

Proverb 7:27
Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

Proverb 9:18
But he knoweth not that the dead are there; and that her guests are in the depths of hell.

Proverb 15:11
hell and destruction are before the LORD: how much more then the hearts of the children of men?
NEW TESTAMENT Matthew 5:22
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Matthew 5:29
And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Matthew 5:30
And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Matthew 10:28
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Matthew 11:23
And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day.

Matthew 16:18
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Matthew 18:9
And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

Matthew 23:15
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Matthew 23:33
Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Matthew 25:41
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Mark 9:43
And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

Mark 9:45
And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

Mark 9:47
And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:

Mark 10:15
And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted to heaven, shalt be thrust down to hell.

Luke 12:5
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Luke 16:23
And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

Acts 2:27
Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

Acts 2:31
He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

James 3:6
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

2 Peter 2:4
For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Revelation 1:18
I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Revelation 6:8
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Revelation 20:13
And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Revelation 20:14
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

the Bible warns of the eternity and permanency of hell!

everlasting fire ’ Matthew18:8, 25:41
everlasting punishment ’ Matthew 25:46
everlasting chains ’ Jude 1:6
eternal damnation ’ Mark 3:29
eternal judgment ’ Hebrews 6:2
eternal fire ’ Jude 1:7
unquenchable fire ’ Matthew 3:12
the fire that never shall be quenched ’ Mark 9:43, 44, 45, 46, 48
fire unquenchable ’ Luke 3:17
mist of darkness is reserved for ever ’ 2 Peter 2:17
the blackness of darkness for ever ’ Jude 1:13

Hell is done away with according to Revelation. I don't believe Yahava sends people to hell. I believe Yahava allows all people to raised again from the dead, and they are placed either outside of the kingdom, or they are seen going in to partake of the tree of life. I am okay with "believing wrong."