• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Romans 7:25 KJV
I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.
So what is this law of sin that Paul serves with his flesh?

This is a very good Question and you are one of the few who is trying to understand how to stop sinning and repenting.
Most are just arguing their religion, telling me that they will keep sinning and repenting.
They'll even post verses to try to prove to me that they are supposed to be doing it. See the most recent post by episkopos.

I wrote a simple Thread for you, waiting on Him.

Go here...

Stopping the Law.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Students of Paul? Disciples of Paul's epistles?

2 Pet. 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Im writing tons of Threads that help people find their way out of sinning and repenting and into the Light of God's Grace.
This is all based on Paul's teaching.
Is it any wonder that you will run to Peter to yank a verse out of context to prove again that you have no use for what help's real sincere believers?
Am i surprised?
Now could i be..

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Im writing tons of Threads that help people find their way out of sinning and repenting and into the Light of God's Grace.
This is all based on Paul's teaching.
Is it any wonder that you will run to Peter to yank a verse out of context to prove again that you have no use for what help's real sincere believers?
Am i surprised?
Now could i be..
Your inflated opinion of yourself doesn't do you any favours.
What you are pedalling is the very thing Paul opposed in his letters to the Churches.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For some reason, these verses from Paul come to mind:

Galatians 6:3 For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.
4 But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.

And this:

2 Corinthians 12:20 For I fear, lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I would, and that I shall be found unto you such as ye would not: lest there be debates, envyings, wraths, strifes, backbitings, whisperings, swellings, tumults:
21 And lest, when I come again, my God will humble me among you, and that I shall bewail many which have sinned already, and have not repented of the uncleanness and fornication and lasciviousness which they have committed.

Paul talking about repentance? Is that so hard to believe?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I have one question for you

Do you always love perfectly?

Your honest answer determines whether you are truly sinless.

Your analysis of the Blood of Jesus, is faulty, aspen.
See, the Righteousness of God, that keeps a believer sinless, was given when they came to the Cross and received Christ as Savior.
Till that second, they were sinning, loving it, and planning on doing more.
They were not walking in the "love of God", they were walking in the love of fornicating, getting High, stealing, lying, ect.
But the SECOND that God accepted our Faith, we were GIVEN the Righteousness of God.
We BECAME = to God's righteousness, because God's very Righteousness, was given to all the born again as "the gift of Righteousness".
So, how Righteous, how SINLESS, is God? He is righteousness ITSELF>....So, we the born again have the same "Righteousness of God, in Christ".
God didn't give us sin, aspen, He took it away from us, and replaced it with his own Righteousness.
So, a believer has this Righteousness, and because of this, they are not a "sinner".

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Episkopos said:

A crucified person does not sin and cannot sin because the part of him that sins is crucified.

Behold replied: And this explains why you sin and repent.
Got it.

So then only uncrucified people get to NOT repent. Makes sense.

Reactions: Nancy

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Are you saying you never sin? Because if you sin you arent sinless. It's common sense 101. If you even have anger in your heart you have murdered. So examine that with your 1st paragraph and explain what you cannot possibly explain. And why did you place it in quotes, "born again sinless."

Thx for the Questions.

All born again believers are as Righteous as God.
This is the eternal effect of the Blood Atonement.
The Blood of Jesus makes each person it redeems,= "The righteousness of God in Christ".
Jesus on the Cross took our sin, and God through our FAITH, gives us His very Righteousness. = "The Gift of Righteousness".
The gift of Righteousness IS SALVATION.

Sin,
is no longer in effect as a title, as a governing dominion, over a Believer.
We the born again, are not sinners.....we are Sons of God, or Daughters of God....We are OF GOD, and that is not capable of being "sin".
You can't be OF GOD, and be a sinner.

When we are born again, we begin to exit in a different place. We are in a body on the earth, but the real us, is the born again us, who are now existing inside God's Spirit. "in CHRIST". "IN" "IN". "IN".
See, being born again, is to be born again INTO another place, and into a different spiritual Realm. = IN CHRIST or into GOD's Spirit.
We are now IN the Family of God, by BIRTH... = Spiritual Birth, and this is not on earth. We are now where GOD exists = where we are if we are born again.
You NT says that "as Christ IS, so are the born again on Earth".
Your NT says..>"we are seated in Heavenly places IN CHRIST"......and that is a FACT.
So, we are a part of the Body of Christ, and this spiritual body, WHILE we are in a flesh body that is dying, and stuck to the earth.
This earth is not our home.
Heaven is our Home. Our home is where God and Christ exist.

We have to come into the understanding that we are not our body.
We are a NEW CREATION, in Christ, who live in a body on earth, until we get our REAL ONE, in Heaven.

Reactions: marks

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Got it.

So then only uncrucified people get to NOT repent. Makes sense.

No i was talking about you, if you are born again.
Your faith is that, you will sin, you are a "saved sinner" and you repent and confess.'
If this is not true, if you do not sin, if you do not confess and repent, then feel free to admit it.
You wont, because you can't, if you are honest.
The problem is, you are told by Paul that you are stop sinning.
You are given by God's Grace, if you are born again, the power to stop sinning.
You would rather deny this, and continue to sin and repent.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Seek first the kingdom of God...God gives Living water to those who thirst after His righteousness, God gives bread from Heaven to those who hunger, and ‘shelter’, a house from above which will never be dissolved, and what to put on... put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

Money is not the problem.
People are the problem.
'If a person has problems with money, then dont blame the money.

Also, "poverty is the destruction of the poor", so, God is not in the business of destroying the poor, but the devil is in this business and if he can keep you broke, sick, and bitter, then he's has destroyed your life.
If he can make you believe that you are "more spiritual" if you are "poor", then he has you in his plan, once again.

Is it ok to take a vow of poverty? Sure.
Is it ok to take a vow of celibacy? Sure.
Is it ok to have a lot of money? Sure.
Money is not the issue. The person is the issue.

Also, God would not ask you to give to the poor and tithe and give offerings, unless He expected you to have some money.

There is also the fact that it costs to reach the lost. It costs to build shelters and dig water wells and it costs to feel orphans in a street ministry. It costs to heat and cool your Church building.

Money is "filthy lucre", if Money is your God.
Otherwise its a tool that you need and God knows this, and supplies it.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes, but you will not receive His benefit without first trusting Him.

Much love!

The rain of God, the blessing of God, falls on the unrighteous and the righteous.
God is Love, and Love is good to not just those who are born again.
Jesus is the ultimate blessing of God and He is freely Given to everyone who is breathing.

Reactions: mjrhealth

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rain of God, the blessing of God, falls on the unrighteous and the righteous.
God is Love, and Love is good to not just those who are born again.
Jesus is the ultimate blessing of God and He is freely Given to everyone who is breathing.
I'm not talking about His common grace, the sun and the rain He gives to all, but the benefit of Christ's life in you is received by your reliance on Him, trusting Jesus.

Much love!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Your inflated opinion of yourself doesn't do you any favours.
What you are pedalling is the very thing Paul opposed in his letters to the Churches.

At least once i have stated here on this fourm, that i am "nothing".
I am personally, as compared to Christ, as a person, a nothing. But through God's Grace, and because of the Cross, i am become a SAINT.
God caused this....Its His doing....And its the same for every born again believer.
We are ALL Saints. = born again.

Did you every say in public, on this forum, that you are "nothing"? I did, and more then once.
So, what you are misunderstanding is that if i say im the Righteousness of God in Christ, then this is because God has decided this.. for me.
Its not "pride" to state who you are in Christ, and its not "sin" to agree with God's perspective.
Its religious carnality to disagree with God's perspective.
And when you dont agree, you are just not understanding the Grace of God, or the finished work of Jesus on the Cross, yet.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I'm not talking about His common grace, the sun and the rain He gives to all, but the benefit of Christ's life in you is received by your reliance on Him, trusting Jesus.

Much love!

Sure.
If you are specific and are only talking about the Born again.... then, yep.
As a matter of fact, you can't please God without faith, that is of the type where you are trusting in Him and not looking around instead, for the answers.
It is also true that God leaves the effort to you...
So, we are to be diligent and try our best, and work out our own issues, yet, God is able to supply what we are not able to achieve.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Good way to put it!

:)

God gave us a brain.
We learn how to think and apply experience as knowledge.
But when you are in an Emergency Room at 2am, and they are telling you....>"it does not look good, her brain is dead".. "what do you want us to do, do you want us to turn off the respirator"???
When they are telling you this, then its time to turn off the logic and the fear and the self effort and turn to DADDY for some HELP.
Some things we can control and some things we cant Do.....Yet...."is there anything to difficult for GOD"?

A.) No

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm... seems to me that God will save a person’s life whether they are on a respirator or not if it is His will. In fact, the use of the respirator might be getting in the way of His will

Reactions: Nancy

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And if we dont "continue to place out faith in Christ", as you are teaching, this self EFFORT of continuing to place faith, is a SELF EFFORT, you teach that we are no longer abiding.

No....for we abide by faith...and faith is a fruit of the Spirit. And therefore, because we are sealed by the Holy Spirit at the moment of first faith (Ephesians 1:13-14, 2 Corinthians 1:22, 2 Corinthians 5:5), it is the Lord who keeps our faith and thus our salvation...He motivates us to walk in His statutes and in His judgments (Ezekiel 36:25-27)...It is God who works in us both to will and to do according to His good pleasure (Philippians 2:13).

Our part is to be willing to be molded and shaped by the Lord...

THats the Gospel of "abiding".... Thats Legalism....and its not true.

Now, I don't believe in a legalistic gospel...and yet the Bible does teach that we are to abide in Jesus Christ (John 15:1-8, 1 John 3:6, 1 John 2:17, 1 John 2:27-28).

So, a believer has this Righteousness, and because of this, they are not a "sinner".

Yes, we are not a sinner, in that we "do not" and "can not" commit sin as those who are born of God (1 John 3:9)...

Yet, we are sinners also, in that we all have indwelling sin (1 John 1:8, Galatians 3:22, Romans 3:23).

If he can make you believe that you are "more spiritual" if you are "poor", then he has you in his plan, once again.

I believe that James 1:9-10 has a bearing on this.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Hmm... seems to me that God will save a person’s life whether they are on a respirator or not if it is His will. In fact, the use of the respirator might be getting in the way of His will

And you also believe its "God's will" for them to be on the respirator?
And you believe it was "God's will" for the drunk driver to cross the center lane and slam into this woman's car, head on?
And you believe that it's "'God's will" for her 3 children who were in the car to have died at the scene?

Are you one of those hyper religious hyper Calvinist people whose only ministry is to accuse God falsely of doing what the Devil does, by claiming that all the evil in the world is "ordained" = Caused by God?

Is this you? Is this your religion and theology?
That's the question im asking you, aspen.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Our part is to be willing to be molded and shaped by the Lord...
Yet, we are sinners also, in that we all have indwelling sin (1 John 1:8).

I understand that you see yourself as a sinner, and that is because you are still sinning.
God does not see you as a sinner, if you continue or if you learn how to stop sinning.
If you use my Threads as a way to find your way out of your odd theology of, "" Im a saint who is a sinner"", then you'll be able to teach something that isn't illogical and isn't denying the Grace of God.

Also, you say, "our part is to abide".
What if you dont, and you are born again?
If your answer is..>"well, you are saved no matter how you behave", then you agree with the Cross. = "Justification by faith" (without works).
If you instead say..>"we abide to stay accepted by God and if we dont abide we lose His acceptance", then you are "fallen from Grace", and are teaching Legalism.