Not pre-destined for Hell.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
The question of the 'predestined elect", is always, generally, a totally confused original concept, because most of the people who preach or teach this idea, are about as confused as theologically confused could possibly be, .... and most of these hardened heretics are the most devout (self savers) Legalists, that you could possibly find. This group, are the people who teach that "god chooses some for hell, and some for heaven" .....
These hyper religious people believe and teach that God is doing the devil's work. That God causes, ordains all the EVIL in the World.
If this isn't the most Satanic theology ever created, then, good luck finding a worse one.

I was talking to one of these pre-destined elect obsessed recently and i said, .."so, you have 9 people in your family, and all of you were chosen to be the elect, but your neighbor's family, only has 2 out of 6, so, why did God choose all of your family to go to heaven, but send to hell 4 of your neighbors kids .....Their answer was.....SILENCE.
As devout religious stupidity often gets really quiet when its exposed, ive noticed.

Have you seen the '1980's movie....>"The Boy Who Could Fly".
Well i have dealt with that "boy", who is now much older, as he is totally lost in the "predestined elect" heresy.
I've tried to reach Him, but typical of this type of heretic, He is so very hardened inside the deceit, he is gone.

So, here is how to think about Hyper Calvin's idea of "god chose 4 of your family for hell, but not the other 2". Crazy, isn't it?

To understand how to understand this idea of "predestined elect" perfectly = all you have to do is understand the NT concept of "foreknowledge", correctly.
As its the foreknowledge of God that knows, in advance, who is going to go to the lake of fire, and who is going to be dancing in Glory, after they die.. And God knows this info, before they are born.

Where Calvin got lost in it, and where most "predestined elect" heretics become upside down, is because they do not understand this concept, correctly. = "The Foreknowledge of God".

Which is........That God KNOWS everything, (foreknowledge) but this does not mean He CAUSES everything.
That God KNOWS everything before it Happens, (foreknowledge) is not the same as God causing everything that Happens.
The pre-destined elect subverted cannot understand this and cannot see this simple spiritual logic.

Once you absorb and master that idea, and get it down pat, you'll never be able to be led into the deception that God chooses some for Hell, and others for Heaven.
God does not Choose your Eternity for you, ... Your Free Will decides where you end up.....But what God does KNOW< is what you are going to choose, even before He created Adam.

Yeah, for quite a while... God has known what all of use will by FREEWILL choose to do with Jesus The Christ.

Let me give you one more interesting Truth nugget to juggle..
Everyone here, who is a born again Christian, until you learn to believe right has committed works of the flesh many many times after you were born again. And YET, God, on the Day He saved us ALL, knew you would. But He saved you anyway....
So once you understand WHY HE DID. .....You have moved to the head of the class, because you have understood...."Justification by Faith", alone, and "The Gift of Righteousness".

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most assuredly, the false teachers that are spoken of in Jude 1:3-4 chose to teach falsely concerning teaching grace as a license for immorality; and as a result, because God foreknew that they would do what they do, He predestinated them for hell.

Jde 1:3, Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
Jde 1:4, For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Does the Lord purpose to save certain people whom He has foreknown?

Indeed He does:

Eph 1:11, In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

Last edited: