Now Faith Is 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost. - John 19:30.

He will not work it out! why is that? Because he has already worked it out. It is finished! That death - that death to all men worked it out. What did he work out? His plan and purpose for creation - to put the life of another in the creature. To be the only life of the creature. Ephesians 1:4.

According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: - Ephesians 1:4.

We need to listen to Paul: We need to follow paul as he said. Why is that? He gives us all the "in Christ" statements. Why all the in Christ statement's? Because that is what God had in mind before creation, Eph. 1:4.

What possessed him to want to create in the first place? What was it that drove him to make a plan for creation? There had to be a reason he wanted to create. Religion says "because he is a creator." That is no explanation for a creation with Christ in them.

We need to read it. It is written - in him! Those little words cannot be left out, if you leave out those words - you leave out the plan of God. Those words are the reason for creation. Paul would go on over two hundred times using that statement - in Christ! To be gleaned over by men justifing themselves before God. There is no justification apart from "in him. "Being chosen "in him." In him. Read it - written plain.

What are you going to do - what are you going to know. What should I do! We should ask ourselves that. What am I to present to the world. Am I the Holy one. Who am I. What am I. Am I a Christian that tries to present a holy lifestyle. Me the holy one. Have you ever seen a holy person. The world loves their holy ones. Is that what I am. My life I give to the world is it holy.

Men will present that to the world. They will dress it up - it looks holy. They give a lot of effort to clean it up. Some do good at it - most don't. What do I do. What do I present to the world - what do I represent in a lost world! Another holy person trying to get others to be like me - holy.