• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-

Reader,

Notice this verse., by Paul.

""""But NOW being Made FREE FROM SIN, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.""""

Notice :::

= 1.) Being NOW......

See that?

= "NOW" made free from sin. vs.....the heretic's theology of........"only past sin is dealt with by the Cross".

Reader, Do You understand the difference between : 'NOW",, and "Past""?
I believe you do.

= ..Notice that Paul told you that if you are born again, you are "NOW". = right now... not just yesterday.... but = " NOW", made free from sin.""

See that?
So, if you are right NOW made free from sin, then to confess it when you are NOW made free from it, is theologically backwards and void of any spiritual understanding regarding what it means to have become : a "new Creation" "IN Christ"....as : "The Righteousness of God in Christ".

Let me show you exaclty how to understand ....."but NOW being made free from sin"...

1.) Always being made free from sin.

2.) Eternally made free from sin.

Why?
How ??

= "Because GOD has made JESUS to be SIN for us"...

= "Jesus is the ONE TIME...... ETERNAL SACRIFICE ..... for SIN".

Now what does this freedom from sin Produce?

1.) "Christ always gives me the Victory"....over flesh, the world and the Devil

2.) "I can do ALL THINGS through Christ, which strengtheneth me"

And Reader,

Have you ever heard the song......"Nothing but the Blood"?
This is a very famous and traditional Hymn.
Ive led it many times, in church.

The writer of this Hymn, understands what some of you have not understood yet concerning what it means to have become "A NEW Creation, in Christ".

Notice these verses"...

"oh Crimson is the flow that makes me white as snow"...

and

""""What can wash away my sin, nothing but the BLOOD of Jesus"""..

See those 2 verses?
They are explaining to you..

"But NOW = being made...> free from sin".

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

Reader,

""""But NOW being Made FREE FROM SIN, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.""""

= 1.) Being NOW......

See that?

= "NOW" made free from sin. vs.....the heretic's theology of........"only past sin is dealt with by the Cross".

I believe you do.

= ..Notice that Paul told you that if you are born again, you are "NOW". = right now... not just yesterday.... but = " NOW", made free from sin.""

See that?
So, if you are right NOW made free from sin, then to confess it when you are NOW made free from it, is theologically backwards and void of any spiritual understanding regarding what it means to have become : a "new Creation" "IN Christ"....as : "The Righteousness of God in Christ".

Let me show you exaclty how to understand ....."but NOW being made free from sin"...

Why?
How ??

And Reader,

The writer of this Hymn, understands what some of you have not understood yet concerning what it means to have become "A NEW Creation, in Christ".

Notice these verses"...

and

See those 2 verses?

How does knowing we have been made free from sin keep us from choosing sometimes to sin? While I agree when we have His Spirit in us we have the ability to walk by the Spirit and not by the flesh, but how, while still clothed in bodies of mortal, and corruptible flesh can we be perfectly without sin? Are believers, not, like Paul, who says he too struggled, being in the flesh to do that which he knew was right? Isn't that why believers pray, asking God to forgive us when we sin, failing to walk according to the Spirit, and yielding to the wants/desires of our flesh? We pray knowing the sin believers may struggle against and sometimes commit, will not take the eternal life we have in Christ, but that does not mean that God will not chastens His children, whom He loves in this life.

• Love
Reactions: Keturah

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
How does knowing we have been made free from sin keep us from choosing sometimes to sin?

Because its by knowing the revelation, that is to KNOW exactly WHY the born again are made from sin, the believer is able to get out of the wrong mind that is causing the sin consciousness, which DRIVES the lust and the carnal imagination.

Sin is caused by thinking aBout it., and driven by trying not to do it.

That's easy to understand, right?

So, to stop committing works of the flesh is to get out of the mind that thinks that way, RWB.

Paul calls this "renew your mind".

Listen now..

Believers stay in the wrong mind, and that leads to the same behavior you had when you were not born again.
That's the issue.

See, the mind and the body are not born again.
So, what Paul teaches, is....to understand that "the body is dead because of sin".... and "the old man of sin is crucified with Christ".

So what is left, that GOD sees as the REAL YOU?

= The BORN AGAIN Spirit that is the actual "SON/Daughter" of God.
This is the real you, if you born again.
And this means that you exist, in the KOG..... "in Christ"......"one with God".....and "Made Righteous"

See that UNDERSTANDING?

That is the "renewed mind"

Few have it, and when you dont......you are in the mind of the flesh were "sin consciousness" exists, and that is the problem that has to be resolved, or, there is no walking in the spirit, in the mind of Christ.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because its by knowing the revelation, that is to KNOW exactly WHY the born again are made from sin, the believer is able to get out of the wrong mind that is causing the sin consciousness, which DRIVES the lust and the carnal imagination.

I understand the point you're making, but you cannot deny there is a struggle going on in our (believers) mind between the Spirit of Christ in us, and the carnal fleshly mind that we will always have with us until we breath our last.
Sin is caused by thinking aBout it., and driven by trying not to do it.

With this I agree! When we focus on the things of this world instead of focusing on the things of God or things from above, we will struggle against sinning as long as we live. In this world we shall never achieve perfect obedience to the Spirit of Christ in us.
Paul calls this "renew your mind".

Paul says the mind fixed on the things of God through His Spirit will not be tempted to sin, but we don't always heed His Spirit in us. That's why Paul says we are "renewing" our minds daily. When our minds lust after the things of the flesh, our minds are against the Spirit of Christ in us. These two natures are always struggling against the other, then we cannot do the things of God that we desire to do.

Romans 12:2 (KJV) And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Galatians 5:16-17 (KJV) This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

Even though we love the Lord, and seek to do His will, and to bring glory to God, we will sometimes choose to quench/grieve the Holy Spirit in us. If this were not true Paul would not have warned us that this is possible. That's why we are called to pray without ceasing.

1 Thessalonians 5:17-19 (KJV) Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. Quench not the Spirit.

Ephesians 4:30 (KJV) And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

When we are born again with the Holy Spirit in us, we have not a "renewed mind", rather we must always be "renewing" our mind through the Spirit in us. For when we walk by the Spirit, we will not fulfill the lusts of our flesh, that is warring against the Holy Spirit filled mind in us.

• Love

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I understand the point you're making, but you cannot deny there is a struggle going on in our (believers)

Paul says the mind fixed on the things of God through His Spirit will not be tempted to sin, but we don't always heed His Spirit in us. That's why Paul says we are "renewing" our minds daily.

The "struggle" you are talking about..

This one...>"that which i would do, i can't, and that which i hate i do"...

Thats the one.
That is Paul's teaching, that CONTINUED........it didnt stop there, and the mystery is, MOST BELIEVERS stopped reading right there, and have no idea that he kept Teaching.....

This.

"Christ always gives me the Victory"

"I can do all things through Christ, which strengthens me".

So, why did they stop with ....'i can't do it, i try, and fail".?
Its because that is where their commentary or their PASTOR or POPE or MINISTER.. .in their Church, stopped.

= Yes really.

Also, Romans 12:2 is the verse you want to use.

""""""Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. """""

See THAT verse?
That is not teaching that God does it for you.
Its Paul telling you what to DO.

YOU must renew your mind, and my THREAD, explains what the renewed mind IS.........so that you can do it.
You do it.
God does not do it for you.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Romans 7:14-25 (KJV) For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I. If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good. Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

This passage does not tell us that Christ delivers us from all evil that is present in ALL mankind. Evil remains present with us even though we have the Spirit in us. When we yield to the flesh, which all man shall, we are captive of sin warring against the law of our mind even that which has the Spirit of Christ. But Paul tells us not to despair, for Christ shall deliver us from "THE BODY of this death". That is our natural, carnal, mortal, and corruptible flesh that is now and always shall war against the mind of the Spirit in us. This war will continue until the last day, when the last trumpet sounds and this carnal, corruptible BODY of flesh will be delivered through Christ, resurrected immortal & incorruptible when there will be no more sin, death, or sorrow.

• Love

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Romans 7:14-25 (KJV) For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I

I understand the point you're making, but you cannot deny there is a struggle going on in our (believers)
Paul says the mind fixed on the things of God through His Spirit will not be tempted to sin, but we don't always heed His Spirit in us. That's why Paul says we are "renewing" our minds daily.

This one...>"that which i would do, i can't, and that which i hate i do"...

Thats the one.....That is Paul's teaching, that CONTINUED........it didnt stop there, and the mystery is, MOST BELIEVERS stopped reading right there, and have no idea that he kept Teaching.....
= "Christ always gives me the Victory". "I can do all things through Christ, which strengthens me".
So, why did (YOU) they stop with ....'i can't do it, i try, and fail".?
Its because that is where their commentary or their PASTOR or POPE or MINISTER.. .in their Church, stopped.

Also, Romans 12:2 is the verse you want to use.

""""""Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. """""

See THAT verse?
That is not teaching that God does it for you. Its Paul telling you what to DO.
= YOU must renew your mind, and my THREAD, explains what the renewed mind IS.........so that you can do it. = You do it.
God does not do it for you.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I understand the point you're making, but you cannot deny there is a struggle going on in our (believers) mind

That mind you are referencing is not the "Believer's mind"... Its the carnal mind.

The Believer's Mind is the 'renewed mind".

That's different.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That mind you are referencing is not the "Believer's mind"... Its the carnal mind.

The Believer's Mind is the 'renewed mind".

That's different.

Behold, even after we have been saved we struggle to overcome things of this world, as well as things of the flesh, and we will until we are resurrected to immortality and incorruptible. Yes, we have the mind of Christ that we are warned to be renewing daily, but we also have the mind that we are physically born with. That's where the struggle proceeds from, that which is not yet incorruptible struggling against that which is being renewed daily. We NEVER achieve perfect obedience this side of heaven. Our hearts, minds, wills, and emotions are still prone to fulfill the lusts of the flesh. We are more than conquerors in Christ Jesus, our Lord. But we will not be without sin until we are without mortal, corruptible bodies destined to die.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Behold, even after we have been saved we struggle to overcome things of this world,

Only if your mind is on them., is the struggle, found.

where you put your mind, is where you put your behavior.

A person struggles with sinful thoughts, because they are in your head.
So, if they are not in your head.... then where is the struggle?

A.) Its gone.
See that?
That is the Answer.

The problem is SIN Consciousness.
= "thinking about lust".....
What if there is a way to stop being like that inside your HEAD?

!.) So, why is that your mind, in that struggle?

A.) Because that is the un-renewed mind.

ITs literally the same THINKING you have as an unbeliever, yet you are born again.
So, that is the FIGHT you are having that is...."that which i would do...= the Born again Spirit...... i can't do... = The mind of the flesh

You can't live perfected discipleship when your mind is "flesh".
This is what causes that : "i see a war in my mind that is warring with my spirit".

You have to get the renewed mind for that struggle to end.

Its that simple.

Paul says to "renew your mind", ...or you will will stay in this....mind...>"that which i want to do i can't and that which i hate i do".

See all that?
THAt IS GOING ON IN YOUR HEAD.

How to solve it?

A.) renew your mind.

What is that?

That is my Thread.

Its very simple but you have to do it daily.

You have to only see yourself as God sees you.

= Made righteous, at all times..........

Your mind has to become this..

"I am the righteousness of God in Christ'.

"i am the righteousness of God, in Christ'.

Get that mind and see your struggle, fade away., because when your mind becomes that truth then this happens..

"Christ always gives me the victory" over my flesh, the world, and the devil.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only if your mind is on them., is the struggle, found.

where you put your mind, is where you put your behavior.

A person struggles with sinful thoughts, because they are in your head.
So, if they are not in your head.... then where is the struggle?

A.) Its gone.
See that?
That is the Answer.

The problem is SIN Consciousness.
= "thinking about lust".....
What if there is a way to stop being like that inside your HEAD?

!.) So, why is that your mind, in that struggle?

A.) Because that is the un-renewed mind.

ITs literally the same THINKING you have as an unbeliever, yet you are born again.
So, that is the FIGHT you are having that is...."that which i would do...= the Born again Spirit...... i can't do... = The mind of the flesh

You can't live perfected discipleship when your mind is "flesh".
This is what causes that : "i see a war in my mind that is warring with my spirit".

You have to get the renewed mind for that struggle to end.

Its that simple.

Paul says to "renew your mind", ...or you will will stay in this....mind...>"that which i want to do i can't and that which i hate i do".

See all that?
THAt IS GOING ON IN YOUR HEAD.

How to solve it?

A.) renew your mind.

What is that?

That is my Thread.

Its very simple but you have to do it daily.

You have to only see yourself as God sees you.

= Made righteous, at all times..........

Your mind has to become this..

"I am the righteousness of God in Christ'.

"i am the righteousness of God, in Christ'.

Get that mind and see your struggle, fade away., because when your mind becomes that truth then this happens..

"Christ always gives me the victory" over my flesh, the world, and the devil.

Are you saying that in your body of mortality and corruption you have attained to a perfect sinless life? That you never sin? Do you walk so perfectly in the Light of Christ that you never get impatient, are never rude, always love your enemies, and give up your own life for the lives of others?

1 John 1:5-10 (KJV) This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Are you saying that in your body of mortality and corruption you have attained to a perfect sinless life?

Colossians 2:11 says that your born again spirit has received a "circumcision made without hands" that has separated you from the old man.
The "old man of the flesh" is crucified with Christ.
Crucified = DEAD.
This is why Paul told you to "reckon the old man, DEAD"... and that is related to your mind that is not renewed., as that is the 'Mind of the Flesh"
So, all that has to go.

See, that which is born again, is your Spirit, and its "in Christ". "One with God"

The "Son-Daughter of God" is not your body or your mind.
Its your born again Spirit, that is going to get a new body.
And you have to renew your mind, so that you dont continue to see yourself as anything other than how God sees you.

= God sees you only as the Born Again Spirit that is "in Christ".... "One With God"
He has THAT MIND< and you have to get that same mind, as that is the renewed mind.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Colossians 2:11 says that your born again spirit has received a "circumcision made without hands" that has separated you from the old man.
The "old man of the flesh" is crucified with Christ.
Crucified = DEAD.
This is why Paul told you to "reckon the old man, DEAD"... and that is related to your mind that is not renewed., as that is the 'Mind of the Flesh"
So, all that has to go.

See, that which is born again, is your Spirit, and its "in Christ". "One with God"

The "Son-Daughter of God" is not your body or your mind.
Its your born again Spirit, that is going to get a new body.
And you have to renew your mind, so that you dont continue to see yourself as anything other than how God sees you.

= God sees you only as the Born Again Spirit that is "in Christ".... "One With God"
He has THAT MIND< and you have to get that same mind, as that is the renewed mind.

Your reply does not answer my question!
Are you saying that in your body of mortality and corruption you have attained to a perfect sinless life? That you never sin? Do you walk so perfectly in the Light of Christ that you never get impatient, are never rude, always love your enemies, and give up your own life for the lives of others?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Your reply does not answer my question!
Are you saying that in your body of mortality and corruption you have attained to a perfect sinless life?

I just showed you that the born again Christian is not the body of mortality.

Did you not read what i wrote?

See, the born again Christian, is not the BODY, they are the SPIRIT, born again, and there is no sin found in this eternal life.

Behavior, that does not reflect CHRIST, happens because the person is not walking in the Spirit, according to the understanding of who they have become as a "new Creation in Christ".

That you never sin?

The real Son of God.....is the Born again Spirit.

WE, the born again.......are you born again rwb, or just just water baptized and religious?

So, if you are born again, you are this..

"ONE with God".... "In Christ".... "seated in heavenly places"..

So, is there any sin found there?

That is your answer.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just showed you that the born again Christian is not the body of mortality.

When we are born again we are no different than the Apostle Paul. Paul, and every believer alive on this earth are still clothed in mortal bodies destined to corruption and death. Natural man supernaturally saved is still warring against the old nature. We will not attain perfect righteousness until we are immortal & incorruptible. As long as we are alive in this world we cannot attain perfect righteousness, even though that should be the goal of everyone who professes faith in Christ. If we could attain perfect righteousness while clothed in corruption and death, why do we need to be bodily resurrected to immortal and incorruptible physical life fit for the new earth? Not even Adam & Eve, who were created "very good" could attain perfect righteousness on this earth. They had to learn righteousness through sin and death.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
When we are born again we are no different than the Apostle Paul.

All the born again are new creations in Christ.

But not all have the understanding of what that means.

Paul taught us that we are to have this...

"Christ always gives me the Victory". "I can do all things through Christ, which strengthns me"

If you read all of Paul's epistles........all 13, you will notice that he never once said he confessed sin. And never once did he tell you to confess yours.

Why?

Because the born again are "made Righteous"........and "In Christ"

There is no sin found there.
So, you have to see yourself this way, as this is what it means to have become a "new Creation, in Christ'.

Read 1 John 3:9

that's you, if you are born again.

If you are not, then read 1 John 1:9 and do that, and become born again

M3n0r4h

Jun 3, 2023
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

Reader,

= 1.) Being NOW......

See that?

I believe you do.

See that?

Why?
How ??

And Reader,

Notice these verses"...

and

See those 2 verses?

if we're free from sin, are we free to sin?

Reactions: Keturah and rwb

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
if we're free from sin, are we free to sin?

its not that simple.

See, you have to understand, why God does not Charge you with sin.. If you are born again and not just water baptized and religious .

2 Corinthians 5:19.

Romans 4:8

You have to understand why that is true, before you can understand "Now, being made free from sin"..

M3n0r4h

Jun 3, 2023
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
its not that simple.

See, you have to understand, why God does not Charge you with sin.. If you are born again and not just water baptized and religious .

2 Corinthians 5:19.

Romans 4:8

You have to understand why that is true, before you can understand "Now, being made free from sin"..
so you're saying we can sin, but it's not counted against us as sin .... or are you saying we are incapable of committing sin?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
so you're saying we can sin,

No, that's not it.

Im saying that because """"Christ has redeemed us from the Curse of the Law""""".....the born again Christian is:
= "not under the Law, but Under Grace".

Now...WHERE.....where is "under Grace".= '"not under the Law"..... located?

1.) IN Christ

2.) One with God

3.) In the Kingdom of God.

See those 3?

There is no Moses Law or Commandments there, and there is no sin found there, and all the born again exit there, for eternity....already.