One Lord One Faith

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ. - Ephesians 4:5-7.

If you do not see we were all the same at the cross - sold under sin (one man), it will not be easy to see we are all the same in Christ! What does that mean?

One faith one Lord, one baptism, one God and father of all (the born again), and in you all. You will not see that. What do you see? Perhaps your way of doing things in your life. The outworking of who you are. You still live from self, you doing the living. Working out your salvation!

Such as; I need more faith, have you ever told yourself that. Better get more faith, I need to get they're baptism, I need to get this in me to make all this work. Strange thing is - in religion.. you have plenty of progenitors of that faith to help you get what you need. More of something - whatever they broadcast.

Think about what people believe and you will have it - you will know what you need - as that is they're push for getting they're finished product of whatever it is that's makes you one of them.

And the finished product is; they get one of them.. you become one of them! It is in mind only, but what is the difference if you are not what God birthed you to be. The only difference is heaven is your home, God is your father, Christ has been birthed in you as your completion, and no life!

You will have a life but it is not the life put in you the moment you believed. It will come from an old dead man - and you will drag that around propagating it's misery.
"Who shall deliver me from this body of death." Romans 7:24-25.

24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin. - Romans 7:24-25.

You want deliverance from this body of death! Read Romans 8:1. It only comes one way.

Last edited: