OUTSIDE THE CATHOLIC CHURCH THERE IS NO SALVATION

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have, how many times, yet you are still here. How does one expose the lie too one who believes the lie is the truth, and it is not us you have to worry about, even you too will be judged and that is when it will all come to light.
WRONG.
I have actually proven your lies about what the Catholic Church teaches with documented evidence.

You cannot prove anything I've said is a lie.
BIG difference . . .

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You have proven nothing, speaking to you is like having a mud fight in a pit filled with mud, walking around just drags you down and mud sticks everywhere and makes you heavy with pointless burdens, than one has to walk away and go back to the Lord to be washed clean of all the mire and muck, I see no point in being buried in mud again.

Have a lovely day

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have proven nothing, speaking to you is like having a mud fight in a pit filled with mud, walking around just drags you down and mud sticks everywhere and makes you heavy with pointless burdens, than one has to walk away and go back to the Lord to be washed clean of all the mire and muck, I see no point in being buried in mud again.

Have a lovely day
TRANSLATION:
"I can't prove anything you said is a lie, so I'll bow out now."

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
TRANSLATION:
"I can't prove anything you said is a lie, so I'll bow out now."
Be careful you dont hurt your head when you fall off your high horse, Saul almost did.

Do try to have a lovely day, i most certainly will,

God bless

tigger 2

Oct 19, 2017
port angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the purposes of the "many" and the "few" - there FAR less faithful than there are Christians by name only.
Only God knows who the faithful are - and that's my whole point.

You guys are saying that there are more members of the Catholic Church than any Protestant denomination - making the Catholic Church the majority. This is false. because there are FAR less faithful Catholic - and Protestants than you can count.

If those billion+ baptized Roman Catholics do not believe they are Christians, you might have a point - - but you don't. I can't see that many (if any) of them would say they were not Christian.

There is no requirement that the 'many' must all be faithful. Nor do we expect all Baptists, etc. to be faithful!

The point is that the faithful Christians will be relatively few! And the others who believe they are Christians are many!

And the Catholic Church has introduced so many non-scriptural ideas into its doctrine and beliefs that it dwarfs the much later non-Catholic sects.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If those billion+ baptized Roman Catholics do not believe they are Christians, you might have a point - - but you don't. I can't see that many (if any) of them would say they were not Christian.

There is no requirement that the 'many' must all be faithful. Nor do we expect all Baptists, etc. to be faithful!

The point is that the faithful Christians will be relatively few! And the others who believe they are Christians are many!
Precisely.
So, saying that the Catholic Church is the "broad path" is false - just as saying that any Protestant denomination is the "broad path" is also false.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be careful you dont hurt your head when you fall off your high horse, Saul almost did.

Do try to have a lovely day, i most certainly will,

God bless
TRANSLATION:
"I STILL can't prove anything you said is a lie, so I'll lick my wounds instead."

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
For the purposes of the "many" and the "few" - there FAR less faithful than there are Christians by name only.
Only God knows who the faithful are - and that's my whole point.

You guys are saying that there are more members of the Catholic Church than any Protestant denomination - making the Catholic Church the majority. This is false. because there are FAR less faithful Catholic - and Protestants than you can count.

Yes, I think I agree with that BOL.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matt. 7:13, 14, - "Enter ye in at the strait [narrow] gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

The most populous (by far) of all the religions which claim to be Christian is the Catholic Church. It is nearly 10 times larger than any other Christian denomination. Its membership cannot be considered the 'few.'
But surely we cannot condemn every single member even though we may disagree with the official stance in some areas. When I was Catholic, I was sincere in my beliefs, even though I was ignorant of many things. I certainly did love God with what I had at the time.

If you have been paying attention to the Catholics who post here, would have noticed that they do not say all members of their church are sincerely trying to be obedient to God or to Church. This is true of most denominations [Protestant] of my experience. Some few will likely be saved from many places including the Catholic Church because their hearts are and right and God sees it.

Reactions: Helen

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought I posted here , but cant find my post....

I was a Catholic for some 50 years and my husband also.........

Our children tried other churches and got us to go to a different church............

And we both got saved......... in our 50's .............

And we finally got a bible and started to read ........... what a big difference .....

Too bad you didnt feel compelled to read the Bible within the Catholic Church. There is still a lot of work that needs to be done to lead people to the scriptures in the Catholic Church

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm exposing lies - not persecuting "innocent" Christians.
As long as YOU keep it up - I'll be there to expose you . . .

So do you got a cape for that or something?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm... a proclamation of being a regular angel of light. Wow...you had us all fooled!
It always strikes me as interesting - almost humorous, how indignant you all become when you are caught in a lie.
Never fails to amaze me . . .

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It always strikes me as interesting - almost humorous, how indignant you all become when you are caught in a lie.
Never fails to amaze me . . .
That is because you sit in the temple as if you were God. Because men do not catch other men.

If you were of God, you would also show mercy and love.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is because you sit in the temple as if you were God. Because men do not catch other men.
Really?
Tell that to the next cop who arrests somebody for robbery or murder . . .

bark of peter

Dec 30, 2017
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If you were of God, you would also show mercy and love.

But God does not always show mercy and love. To the obstinate He shows wrath.

Jeremias 29:18 And I will persecute them with the sword, and with famine, and with the pestilence: and I will give them up unto affliction to all the kingdoms of the earth: to be a curse, and an astonishment, and a hissing, and a reproach to all the nations to which I have driven them out:"

And also to His children, He chastises.

Hebrews 12:11 Now all chastisement for the present indeed seemeth not to bring with it joy, but sorrow: but afterwards it will yield, to them that are exercised by it, the most peaceable fruit of justice.

Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth, he chastiseth: and as a father in the son he pleaseth himself.