"People will start dying after...vaccine"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Both of you trolls are doing people a great disservice. Anyone who reads your flippant comments and doesn't take what this immunologist says about the mRNA vaccine seriously have YOU to thank!

Vanderbilt University Medical Center has the premier league of immunologists and virologist in the world. They have been the leaders in Coronavirus for over 20 years now. Even when coronavirus wasn't popular and didn't get any research funding.
They have been the leaders in SARS and MERS viral research. I'll take their word over anybody else. Especially a sacked one.

Reactions: Josho

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's an interesting way of saying water, just kidding.....

With All Due Respect

A few people have died from the vaccines, but I don't know if it was the vaccine alone, as for the Pfizer vaccine it has to be stored at very cold temperatures otherwise it will get ruined, a massive majority who took it are so far fine though, and already millions of people have taken the vaccine, as for any long term effects, we do not know yet. But it has been a team effort, they are testing it in several countries around the world to make sure the vaccines are safe no matter which kind they are, Australia has held back a bit on the vaccines, but they plan to roll it out here next month, which is a month earlier than planned. They are planning to go mainly with Astrazeneca vaccine though, because it does not need to be stored at really cold temperatures like the Pfizer, and they are able to manufacture that one here in Australia.

I trust that our government, medical scientists and manufacturers are doing the right thing for vaccines here in Australia.
I'm not sure what the effectiveness of the AZ Vaccine is...nor do they. Their paperwork is a disaster area. And that's something to be concerned about...not overly so but just tossing it out there.

Johnson and johnson's is coming...so is India's... They aren't looking as good and the length of immunity isn't established with any of them yet. (MRNA is still going strong at this point from early testing... meaning at least a year minimum)
Both Moderna's and Pfizer's... Moderna's doesn't need the extreme cold temperatures that Pfizer's does.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you, Mr. Admin!!!! I guess I had it all wrong! :(
Of course you do dearest...
That's what we have been trying to tell you the whole time.

Calm down and take a deep cleansing breath and let it all out...

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't tell the admin, but I said that tongue-in-cheek. Okay, dear heart????? :p
Now how can you say anything with your tongue in your cheek?
I'm thinking that you are fibbing again...

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now how can you say anything with your tongue in your cheek?
I'm thinking that you are fibbing again...
Let me put it this way, my “friend,” I don’t lie about who I am or what I believe. You can take this to the bank!

Last edited:

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me put it this way, my “friend,” I don’t lie about who I am or what I believe. You can take this to the bank!
Wellllll
If you put your tongue in your cheek and can say Chrysanthemum on a YouTube video...let's see the video.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wellllll
If you put your tongue in your cheek and can say Chrysanthemum on a YouTube video...let's see the video.

It's not that I'm incapable of lying, you understand, but I take seriously the warning in Revelation 21:8 that says, "But for the cowardly, and unbelieving, and abominable, and murderers, and sexually immoral persons, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

Some people LIVE a lie!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not that I'm incapable of lying, you understand, but I take seriously the warning in Revelation 21:8 that says, "But for the cowardly, and unbelieving, and abominable, and murderers, and sexually immoral persons, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

Some people LIVE a lie!

You understand that the "Liars" are false prophets and people who claim to hate their brother while claiming Christ...right?

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You understand that the "Liars" are false prophets and people who claim to hate their brother while claiming Christ...right?
Are you saying that I hate my brother??? If so, this is a false accusation.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John, in his earlier letter, says that those who claim Christ but hates their brother is a liar.
Yup, I'm well aware of this scripture, and I CHOOSE NOT TO HATE! Hate is a tool of the devil. But there are all kinds of hate.

Misleading people about a vaccine that has the potential to do great harm can be considered a form of hate, no??

Reactions: TLHKAJ

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yup, I'm well aware of this scripture, and I CHOOSE NOT TO HATE! Hate is a tool of the devil. But there are all kinds of hate.

Misleading people about a vaccine that has the potential to do great harm can be considered a form of hate, no??

Misleading people away from a beneficial Vaccine is most definitely a bad thing.

The virus is a really nasty one beyond what they have been saying. The Vaccines are really important.
The main reason that people just don't seem to understand is that this virus might lightly affect your respiratory system but it really effects your endocrine system which also includes your reproductive system... meaning that the eventual children of once infected parents are going to suffer from some sort of issue. The virus definitely rewrites your DNA just like a CRISPR virus does. Just like the Zitka virus gives your children horrible birth defects this one will as well.

It's scary dangerous. People need to be vaccinated. The next generation is needing us to care about them.